Inherited Fetish

Story Info
A daughter finds her father's fetish community.
15.5k words
4.55
34.6k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ferax
Ferax
310 Followers

I scrolled through the posts of the online community. A fetish site, mostly filled with scammers and catfishers. Almost none of the offers I saw were genuine. Still, It was my fetish, and I usually found good material to masterbate to.

Anonymous breeding. To put babies into women, deliberately making single mothers out of them. I knew I would likely never do it, but it made me hard to fantasize about it.

I would if I could, but the advertisements were often fake. The few times I tried ended in disaster. I had better luck in real life, but better luck was still close to none. That left me only with this website.

Still, even as just a fantasy, it was hot. I scrolled past most of the new posts. Some I knew were scammers, some known catfishers. A few might have been genuine, and by that I meant mostly new and not yet known as fake, but the location was nowhere nearby.

I might click on one of those distant ones if I didn't find something hotter before I blew my load. I liked to try to pretend it was something I could have. And who knew, it was possible I'd find a rare real one. Some of the older posts contained success stories. I loved reading them, pretending it was me.

They were rare, but good material. I saw a new post that caught my eye. Fertile virgin to breed? It was supposedly in my town. Probably fake, but sometimes fake accounts could cyber pretty decently.

I clicked on the link. It started boilerplate. Horny fertile 19 year old virgin body looking for a man to anonymously deposit his thick virile sperm in her hot wet pussy. The addition of 'virgin' after her age wasn't too uncommon, but always a lie. With as descriptive as those nigerian princes could be, I didn't think they were virgins no matter what they claimed.

Not that virginity mattered, it was the wrong fetish. The community was about breeding, not virgins. I began to stroke my dick as I scrolled through the post. A few hot statements mixed in with riddles.

IQ testing her anonymous doner. It was good stuff. A sort of competition to get her the best sperm that she'd later be responsible for. Beating other men in a battle of wits to knock the woman up was always hot.

I kept scrolling down to a picture. My dick started to deflate. Shocking pictures weren't uncommon. Moderators usually removed the bad ones quickly, though bad in the community usually meant not appropriately pornographic.

Nude pictures here weren't shocking or unexpected. The stuff designed to mess with your head, stuff posted by trolls and catfishers, those were what were usually moderated away.

This one wasn't a full nude, but it also wasn't inappropriate despite the fact it ruined my hard-on. The acceptable picture still messed with my head. It showed part of her hips and her belly, but no breasts or pussy. She had a pink rose tastefully held against her fit, flat pelvis. I also knew right away her ad wasn't a scam or false.

What shocked my hard-on away was that I recognized the tattoo of a sorcerer duck, calling forth lightning from the gemstone stud occupying the woman's belly button. I put the roses in the vase just yesterday, one of which was the rose my daughter held to her pelvis for this picture. My daughter. My 19 year old daughter. The horny fertile 19 year old virgin girl looking for a man to anonymously deposit his thick virile sperm in her hot wet pussy.

Some stranger's virile sperm, into my daughter's pussy, with the intent for her to get knocked up by a man she wouldn't know. I stared at the text. Was it something I had said? Did I accidentally expose her to my perversion? I wanted to anonymously impregnate a woman, but I didn't want my daughter to have been influenced to just be... used... like that.

It had to have been my fault. I failed her somehow. I stared at the screen. I didn't know what to do, what to say. She shouldn't be so damaged to think this was okay. I read what she wrote again.

'Horny fertile 19 year old virgin body looking for a hard cock to anonymously deposit his thick virile sperm into my hot wet pussy.

I want a man to break my fresh pussy open and put a baby in me, use me to grow his genetic seed, force me to be just another receptacle of his potent life. I am ovulating this weekend, and I want my first time to do to me what my purpose in life is for. Make me a mother. Fuck your baby into me, and leave me with no clue of the parentage of the creature you spawned. Impregnate me and dominate my womb.

If you are interested, send an anonymous message to me. You will have to prove your fitness in a game of riddles. I will then send you a time, address, and door code with which to meet me. There will be three chances to breed me. Three riddles. The first response to each will receive the address for the day. Only one riddle question per account.

Choose which one you want to try at carefully, but don't take your time because I will only pick the first of each. I want the best sperm to win the race to my fertile egg and fill me with life. The times will be the day before, the day of, and the day after my ovulation. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Come fully loaded, don't waste your seed prior. Fill my tight cunt up so full that my egg drowns in your sperm. Make my first time the last time I'm not a mother. Swell my tight belly with your huge baby. Impregnate me while I lay helpless to your dick. Break down my chastity and send your forces to knock me up, the path to my ovaries lay bare for your victory.

Good luck, possible baby daddies.

Here are the challenges you need to beat to squirt your spawn into me.

For my Virginity and the very first chance ever at putting a baby into my womb, I challenge you. You measure my life in hours and I serve you by expiring. I'm quick when I'm thin and slow when I'm fat. The wind is my enemy.

For the day of the biggest chance to put your baby in me, my egg fresh from ovulation and eager to be fertilized, I challenge you. Two thieves ate dinner together. They both ordered iced tea. One drank very fast and had finished two cups in half the time it took the other to drink just one. The thief who drank one died while the other survived. All of the drinks were poisoned. How did the thief who drank the most survive?

For the sloppy last chance to fuck your child into my untouched womb, to dump a hot load of cum in my fertile breedable body, I challenge you. If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you don't have me. What am I?

I wait for the three virile men to come take my flower and plant their seed. Make my womb swell. Take me and knock me up. Make me carry your child. Get me pregnant.'

The message ended with a picture of her belly and upper hips, with a pink rose held against it. A rose out of the vase from the kitchen counter. One of those I put there yesterday.

This was the disturbing picture that ruined my erection and messed with my mind in a way no troll had done before. A tight fit young body that I didn't want to impregnate. One that I didn't want impregnated by any stranger's child.

I took a deep breath, and blew it out. The words had made me hard, but knowing it was my daughter ruined the whole thing. Why couldn't it be a scammer? It was hot, and I'd have loved to wack off to it, even if fake. But knowing my daughter wrote it? It made me angry.

I knew who I was angry at. Myself. Somehow my twisted perversion, my desire to do exactly that to some woman, it corrupted my daughter. How would I feel if someone treated my sister or daughter that way? I heard the question before, from everyone feigning disgust at me.

It was the go to question of the moral busybody. The answer was, it was her choice, who was I to judge? Here it was, as if my past answers created it. My daughter chose to do it. I didn't feel so glib about my typical response now. I was her father, that's who I was to judge.

How did I feel about what my daughter asked for? I felt nauseous, seeing the monster in me, the one that somehow put this corruption in her. What had I done? What had I left out for her to find? How did I mess her up?

I kept my activities secret since she was 10, when she objected to the woman I was dating. I visited the site on my phone, in private mode, in my room with the door locked. I didn't take her the two times I went in person to meet with what I thought was a woman.

I gave no hints that I wanted to knock up strangers. I married her mother, who died from cancer. Yes, our desire for our child let that cancer consume her, but that was different than being anonymously bred. I couldn't think of how I slipped up, how I ruined my precious child.

I wondered for a moment if she caught me and was trying to shame me out of it, but dismissed the thought. That wasn't like her, and the tone seemed genuine. The timing even matched with a fishing trip I was going on, when she could be sure I would be out of town. Something she herself suggested last month.

How did she even find the site? I looked to the living room. Did I forget one time? It wasn't like me, but it made too much sense that it was my fault. I somehow exposed her. I put on my pants and went out to the family computer. I sat down in front of it and turned it on.

I opened the web browser and checked the history. My site was in there. Many, many times. I clicked it, and it brought me to the familiar login screen. I tapped on the login field, and an auto fill option popped up. Only one, and not mine. I hesitated.

It had to be my daughter's. It wasn't right to access her account, but... when did she make it? Who did she follow? Was I responsible? I wanted to know. I had to know. I used the autofill and it loaded the page with her account.

A quick check on her profile and I had the answer to some of my questions. She had been lurking for three months. I didn't see any signs she knew I was on the site, but I couldn't be sure. I saw her inbox. It had the flag of unread messages. I opened it up, and saw she had several replies to her ad.

I started checking them. Several wrong answers, but some I was sure were correct. Several correct answers... Several strangers she was offering herself to. Strangers she seemed to be about to go all the way with. To be bred. A child put in her, by a monster like me.

Her profile wasn't clearly directed at me, but it might as well have been. This probably was still my fault. I couldn't let her do this, could I? I looked at my phone. Her requesting post still in my web browser.

I took a deep breath. I could make an anonymous account and ghost her with it. In fact, why couldn't I make three? I could ghost her for the whole thing. Stand her up. Why not?

It happened to me almost every time. It would give me time to talk to her. To fix her, stop her from doing this. I could come home early and confront her with sanity.

I created three anonymous accounts, and googled the riddles. I sent her messages with what was surely the answer. A candle for her virginity. For the best chance, one drank fast enough that the poison in the ice didn't melt. And for her sloppy finisher, it was a secret. Not impossible for me to figure out if done fairly, but easy with the help of a search engine and other people's attempts.

I went back to her profile. It was wrong of me, but I wasn't going to let her get used like a slab of meat. I might have been a hypocrite, but fathers were supposed to be hypocrites. I deleted every correct answer above mine, then purged the deleted answers out of her recycle box.

I reflagged everything as unread. Then I copied her login credentials to my phone for later, logged off, and closed the web browser, erasing the most recent browsing history to cover my tracks.

I felt bad, having violated her privacy regarding something sexual. Still, I was her father. It was my job to look out for her. I felt my hypocrisy, but I didn't care. I wanted better for my daughter. She would thank me later. Well, probably not if she was like me. She would at least understand. You had to protect your children.

I was apprehensive about it as the days passed to the weekend. I checked her profile and saw when she read my messages. I saw that she deleted all but the top three correct ones, mine. Selecting them as she claimed she would.

I received her replies, containing the instructions for the meetup. A few more answers popped up over the days, but she deleted those too. It seemed she didn't keep backup men. This was good. She would be protected from all of it until after I could talk her out of it.

•••

Finally It was Friday. Two AM. It was time to leave for my fishing trip. I looked at the reply to my first anonymous account in my phone again. One of three that were all similar but for dates and times.

There wasn't even any dirty talk. I'd have thought they came from a catfisher if I didn't know it was my daughter. I still hoped that maybe she was just messing with me, but she gave no hints that she was. The first meeting was at 8 AM. They all had my address, with the code to the side door of my garage.

It was as a math riddle, but it wasn't hard to convert it from text into a formula and solve it. Or just know the answer, since I was the one who set the code. She had decided to do it in our home. Welcoming strangers inside our own home while I was away. Welcoming strangers inside her...

I took a swig of the beer. A swig out of the seventh bottle since I got up. Seventh in the last hour. It was fine, I was not going far anyway. I was parking my truck down the street and walking back home.

I was going to confront her at 8. She even gave out our garage door code! I had to put my foot down. She might be 19, but she still lived under my roof!

19. Horny fertile 19 year old virgin. Wanting to have her fresh pussy broken open and have a baby put in her. Not even a woman, just a body... I shook my head to get the words out.

They haunted me. My daughter wrote something that made me horny. It was very upsetting, especially since the words alone made me hard. She wanted someone to force her to be just another receptacle of his potent life.

I stared at the pink roses in the vase as I held my keys in my hand. A single petal had fallen off, sitting on the counter next to the vase. A single petal. Deflowerment. That was what she set herself up for today. It was what would have happened at 8, had I not received her message and rigged it so I won her challenges.

I had no idea what I was going to say to her. Was I going to show up accidentally, or confront her deliberately? Why hadn't I just taken her aside and talked to her in the last week?

I was pretty sure I would pretend it was an accident that I knew what she was doing today. I would catch her doing something inappropriate. Maybe I would not say anything deliberately confrontive, and somehow guide her to better life choices. I didn't know how.

I sighed and went out to my two car garage, the same one she gave me the code to thinking I was a stranger. I started my truck, and then maneuvered it and hooked up my boat. I looked around the garage before I left. My garage was filled with my tools and other objects. What was she even expecting, putting herself out like this?

I closed the door and drove off down the street, parking at the grocery store. I waited for a little over four hours, running through a multitude of scenarios in my mind, trying to figure out how to stop her from doing things like this without confessing that I hacked her account. The whole time drinking liquid courage. Before I knew it, it was almost 8 AM. I started walking home.

I still had no idea how I was going to confront her. I was pretty sure I didn't want to tell her about hacking her account, but I kept going back to it. Mentally apologizing, explaining how I had to because what she was doing was wrong. Before I knew it, before I was prepared, I was at the side door to the garage, as detailed in her message.

It was 8:03. I took a deep breath, then looked at the street. Why hadn't I come back in my truck? How was I going to explain that without confessing to catfishing her? And nearly exactly at 8? I felt my stomach twist. Still, I had to do this. I had to protect my little girl from being impregnated.

My horny fertile 19 year old virgin... little girl. Whose lewd words popped in my head as I stared at the keypad. Whose lewd words made me slightly aroused, my dick feeling heavier in my pants. Aroused by my daughter describing what she wanted done to her fertile body.

How could I go in there and tell her what was right for me was wrong for her? I hesitated, my hand over the keypad. I was her father, that was how. I had to make her better than what I was. I punched in the code, nervous, and opened the door.

I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't what I saw. Every scenario had her seeing me. Most had her confronting me about opening up the door and catfishing her. Maybe in her robe, or lingerie. I'd maybe have to tell her to put on appropriate clothes. Maybe she'd yell at me for not knocking or something.

The very last thing I expected was seeing her spread eagled, wrists and ankles bound to our weight set, naked, with only a ball gag and a blindfold on. Yes, there were a few scenarios where I thought maybe I'd see her bound up, but those involved me reaching for my gun right now, to kill the guy who was going to hurt my daughter.

In those scenarios she saw me entering as a hero, but then realized I shouldn't know of this, and I'd have to explain why I hacked her account... Her bound up with only me there... that didn't even pop into my head. Naked, gagged, blindfolded. Legs and arms cuffed to the exercise bench. Cuffed spread eagle, ready to be fucked. Helpless to her impregnator.

I saw the keys to the cuffs hung in her reach. Barely in her reach. She was there by her choice, in the way she wanted to be. Her head turned slightly towards me as I stepped in, and she parted her knees further.

All my stuff was out of the garage. It was almost entirely empty, except her bound to the exercise set. Her bound naked to the exercise set, and not against her will. I saw a sign taped to the back wall.

'Please Mister, put your seed deep into my virginal body. Give my egg a cumbath and force me to grow fat with your child. I'm fertile and ready to be impregnated. Be as rough as you like in this my first time, just cum deeply inside my body. I need to be bred so badly... please fuck your baby into me. Impregnate me.'

It was what I wanted, the words making my dick grow. All the women of my past who turned me down because they didn't want a child. They asked why the one I had wasn't enough. They didn't know the sadness they caused, denying my longing.

I saw my daughter below the words. She wrote them, which took some of the weight off my growing erection. I knew I needed to speak up. Stop this. Deny my own longing. Deny my daughter's clear longing. I knew in the moment... I knew her desire was the twin to my own.

She wanted to make a baby, maybe as strongly as I did. She didn't know it was me, so she looked aroused. She was blindfolded, the only way she would learn it was me standing there is if I spoke.

She began to ungulate her hips. I saw her abs work across her flat stomach as she lightly thrust up into the air. Her tattoo rippled under her muscles. She didn't have her naval stone in. She moaned through the ball gag.

I wished she weren't my little girl. I would have loved this, a woman begging to just be impregnated. Her written message literally begging for me to put a baby into her. This was the pinnacle of my deepest fantasy, except for the fact she was my daughter.

My dick was tenting my pants thinking of her sign. I couldn't confront her. She'd get the wrong signal from my obvious arousal. If she were like me, It would also hurt to run into a denial like this. It would seem so cruel, as if I were mocking her. That's how I would see it if I were her, even though I'd give anything to have a body to fertilize right now.

Ferax
Ferax
310 Followers