Inhibition

Story Info
Zeus takes what he wants from her.
878 words
3.93
16.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18.

____________

Even drugged it still hurt in the beginning. She lay nude on her stomach over the wine colored bed sheets, sore and uncomfortable from the enema Zeus had made her do. His fingers massaged her butt, occasionally slipping between her cheeks. She focused on breathing, relaxing, thinking of anything but the hands on her skin. It wasn't working out very well. Shocker.

"Do you want me to sing to you?" he murmured, lightly squeezing her ass. "Would that help?"

Valerie hid her face in the pillow but she nodded. Gods, but the god's voice was pure honey and the song a wistful lullaby. It was an awful, perfect combination and as he sang to her, she opened up for his fingers, moaning softly as he eased more of his fingers inside her, first one, two and then four, using liberal amounts of lube, massaging her muscles with his other hand while he crooned. She listened, soothed by his voice, and made an occasional whimper when he reached further along her slit to massage her clitoris.

The song was relatively short, however, there seemed to be many different covers for it and he sang them one after the other until she realized it wasn't his fingers inside her but his penis, fully sheathed. She shuddered, clenching around him, rolled her hips, and moaned when he reached around and rubbed her clit, his singing shifting into heavy breathing and low rumbles.

"Good girl," he purred in her ear, chest pressed into her back, on his elbow and knees, body covering hers from behind. He stayed like that, teasing her clit with one hand, balancing himself with his other forearm pressed into the mattress.

She keened, arching her back, allowing herself to get lost in the sensations he granted her, grinding back into him, trying to get him to move. He had used plenty of oil, had patiently opened her up, and now the bastard was stock-still. Valerie keened again and rolled her hips, pinned between the mattress and Zeus's torso. "Zeus— please!"

"Please what?" he asked, a wide grin in his voice as his beard tickled her earlobe.

Whining, she squeezed around his penis, gods, she needed friction, heat, anything, especially for his dick to move. Now. Deep and smooth, like his fingers were doing minutes ago. "Just—" she gasped when he pressed lightly on her clit, hips bucking against him. "Move!"

His dick twitched inside her and he groaned, rolling his hips slightly, pressing a finger inside her while leaving his thumb rubbing around her bundle of nerves. She squeezed around him and rolled her hips and finally, finally, thrust out and back inside her, his finger moving out when he thrust back in and having another join in when thrusting inside her core. His fingers and penis alternated which went inside her and she moved back and forth with him.

"Gods!" she cried out, head filled with need. He hadn't done this before, no one had done this before and oh, it was divine, completely divine. She clenched around his fingers, moaning and rocking against him, shuddering when he occasionally brushed his thumb over her clit.

"Yes," he growled, thrusting rougher and faster inside her, rumbling loudly as she cried out, the slap of their skin sounding like a crack of a whip as she got off rhythm for a few seconds until his hand left from inside her and guided her hips into synching up with his thrusts, fingers close enough to still fondle her clit as he helped her move, growling and groaning in her ear.

She panted hard, letting him move her body, nerves sparking through her until they exploded and she keened, shuddering and whimpering as he kept pumping inside her while she went limp and melted into the bed, until he came deep inside her ass and rolled off her onto his back, one arm snaking around her hips to pull her to his side, stroking her back as he used his other arm to tilt her head up and kiss her through the last tremors of her orgasm.

His arm rubbed her back, eyes praising her as she came back down from her high and kissed him back, curling into his side. After a few minutes, he broke the kiss off, rolled onto his side, and wrapped both arms around her, drawing her into his chest and massaged her back, still panting from their joined pleasure. Val yawned, squirming against him, hating herself for how much she needed this, how much she loved how firm and warm his body was against her soft one. Their breathing filled the silence and Zeus drew a blanket around them when he saw her begin to shiver.

"We will rest now. But when I am hard again, I expect you to lick my penis clean."

Val's peace shattered and she whimpered, but closed her eyes, nodded, and let sleep save her for a while. At least he'd cleaned her out so well there would be no sanitary issues at all and the oils would get rid of any smells. She prayed that it would take hours until the monster was hard again. It wouldn't, she knew. However, one could hope.