Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona moved to Agnes' feet and released the brass catch. The two segments of the lower part of the frame moved a fraction of an inch apart and Fiona then broke the Velcro fastening before tying the strips of Velvet to the sides of the frame. Then, she removed Agnes' knickers very carefully from her thighs before moving to the head of the frame. Again, she removed the restraints, then adjusted the arm-rests before walking at a measured pace to the changing room, discarding the knickers in the disposal basket and taking a fresh, identical pair from the top drawer. She returned with the small garment and a pillow, placing the knickers on the table, alongside the cream, gel and cotton wool balls. Walking back to Agnes, she placed the pillow under the young woman's floating head and smiled, before kissing her gently on the forehead. Fiona then returned to the changing room and armed herself with four soft hand towels, a deep plastic bowl full of warm, plain water and a soft natural sponge. These items she carried carefully back into the main room, placing them on a trolley, alongside the table bearing the toiletries.

Having returned one final time to the changing room, Fiona washed her hands carefully, dried them meticulously, then re-entered the main room. She wheeled the trolley across to the elevated spanking frame and took her stance alongside it. Leaning across Agnes' prone form, she blew gently down along the lines of the four stripes that had become well established on the virgin cheeks. Reaching with her right hand, she took cotton wool and the gel and, having applied a good portion of the latter, proceeded to run the cotton wool across the length of each stripe in turn, never once allowing either her hand or the cotton wool  only the gel  to come into contact with the weals.

Whilst the gel was taking effect, Fiona wheeled her chair across to Agnes' head and began to stroke her hair gently. Her whole manner was one of consolation and empathy, for she knew exactly how Agnes was feeling at that moment. She whispered into her friend's ear:

"Ok, Aggie, I know it's early for an opinion, but was there anything you actively disliked about that experience?"

Agnes looked at her friend, expression-less at first, then broke into a beaming smile and whispered:

"Not a thing, Fi. And I doubt that this will be the last time!"

"Really?", replied the young physician, almost, but not quite, astonished to hear that it had gone so well. "Actually, I'm not surprised", she admitted, in half truth. "I think your reaction is similar to what mine was. Are you very sore, love?"

Agnes winced slightly and nodded in confirmation.

"Very sore!", she replied, "but I can't make sense of the way the soreness isn't what I'm used to when I've hurt myself. Anyway, what was it you were saying about surprises?", she added, with a wicked grin.

Fiona looked on tenderly as her hand massaged the back of Agnes' neck.

"Aggie", she said, in a slightly diffident voice that did not really fit with her image, "are you sure you want an exact replication of my post-discipline wind-down treatment?"

Agnes held a hand out and Fiona took hold of it gently. Agnes squeezed her softly and smiled. "Yes, please!"

Fiona moved back to Agnes' bottom and, very gingerly, started to apply arnica cream to the striped skin, where the gel had now been absorbed entirely. Her fingertips moved very lightly over the weals and along the furrows of deep red skin between, where the inflammation was just beginning to show signs of subsiding. Gradually, the fingertips gave way to the palm of Fiona's hand, with a remarkable effect on each woman. Fiona had never touched another woman in this way before, despite having had intimate tactile contact with hundreds of female patients. She felt a great depth of warmth and closeness to Agnes and smiled to herself as application of the cream finished.

"How is the sting now, Aggie?", she enquired quietly.

"It's been replaced by a deep throbbing sensation ... and its not entirely unpleasant", replied Agnes, drowsily.

Agnes may well have been relaxed, but the fires were burning inside and outside her body. After Fiona had washed her hands once again and returned to her friend's side, it was almost a natural reflex to move her hand back to comfort Agnes' cheeks. Agnes rolled her hips very slightly and uttered a barely perceptible groan as the two halves of the lower segment of the frame parted. Fiona's left hand slid back onto Agnes' right thigh and her fingers folded around the soft skin. Very slowly, as the lights dimmed again, her hand moved towards deepest intimacy with Agnes. Both women let out a slight gasp as the migrating fingers finally folded round the soft feminine down surrounding an intimate area that exhibited clear enough evidence of how receptive the young woman was to this delicious attention. As the lights finally went out, Agnes carefully lifted her middle, wincing slightly in the process, whilst Fiona slid a thick towel underneath her. The chair was then wheeled between the leg sections of the lower segment of the frame and skilled medical hands began a journey of intimate exploration and pleasuring, the clinical benefits of which were solely sexual and psychological. Agnes smiled and sighed deeply as she welcomed her friend in the closest intimacy.

There was something so tender and so close, intimate, about the way in which Fiona looked after Agnes following her introduction to the therapeutic discipline scene that one could so easily have mistaken the two women for established lovers. Over the next hour, Fiona took her friend to soaring heights of intimate ecstasy, firstly with her hands and then, drawn so powerfully to the shape and posture of her friend, with a tongue that soon coaxed Agnes to the most powerful, Richter-scale orgasms of her life. Finally, there was something entirely unselfish and intimate about the way in which Fiona washed and dried her friend in those warm and intimate places, before helping Agnes to stand and sliding the clean, fresh underwear gently up her legs and thighs and, with exquisite care, onto the ever-throbbing cheeks.

After Fiona had showered and dressed, the two women held each other in a warm embrace for several minutes, before the Diktat of the clock sent Fiona back for late afternoon surgery.

With great care, Agnes sat down gingerly on a straight-backed chair and was surprised to find that it was not as difficult as she had feared it might be. She was bursting with curiosity to see the marks that the spanking and caning had left on her bottom, so she rose, walked slowly into the shower room and turned away from the full-length mirror, rotating her head to see the evidence. As the skirt rose to her waist, she lowered her knickers half way down her bottom, wincing in the process. She looked again at the mirror and gasped, in pure admiration. Never had she imagined for a second that she would have gone through that afternoon's events willingly. But she had! As for viewing her own 'trophies' in the mirror, she began to wonder if she was losing her grip on reality, but Fiona had spoken to her of how she might feel upon seeing the first-ever set of stripes across her bottom.

Twenty minutes later, as she walked down the street, a passing Jack Russell terrier, with human companion, looked up from his investigations of the pavement and stared at Agnes. The companion was oblivious to passers-by, but the dog, characteristically, was not! It appeared to be on the point of barking at her when Agnes grinned and blew a kiss to the inquisitive hound. Since her imagination was obviously in overdrive, it could not possibly have been the case that the dog winked at her, before an ageing, grizzly, grey feline on the other side of the street distracted his labile attention and an unpleasant addition to road casualty statistics was only prevented by the strength of leather, feline escape speeds and a curiously engaging effect upon the dog of a very happy young woman's smile.