Initiation into Alpha Zeta Zeta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the movie finally ended, all the girls got up and faced me. "Well now that we've gotten you used to the place, you want to join us?" Karen asked. "Yeah, I never felt being naked would be so much fun!" I exclaimed feeling even more lustful than ever. "I think she's ready." Bonnie whispered to Stacy & Harriet. "Good. Harri, get the toys." The pink-haired girl nodded and raced upstairs.

"What's Harriet up to?" I wondered before Stacy grabbed me by the arm. "Oh you'll see." she said with a knowing wink to the others as she opened a door below the stairwell and led me to a dark basement.

Taken downstairs, the basement had a large mattress in the middle with candles surrounding it and and a velvet AZZ banner behind it. "It is finally time Amby." Stacy declared bringing me into a tight hug while groping my ass. "This is the final part of your initiation and we're gonna make it the best night of your life."

She sat me down on the mattress and put me in handcuffs as Harriet came downstairs with a box. "Remember that beanbag chair from earlier? This is why I didn't want you near it." She pulled out a large 12-inch long dildo that almost looked like a real dick, and had ridges covering the member for extra stimulation. "Do you, Amber Martinez, take this offer to be nude in this house 24/7, to be ravished by your sisters all the time and become a part of this lesbian sisterhood?"

All that was on my mind was pure lust as my horniness was at maximum level. "YES!" I squealed in heat as the other girls came downstairs ready for sex. "Well then, let the orgy begin!" Karen declared. Stacy & Emily began by taking a strap-on out of the box and applying some lube. Emily was the one to put it on and stuck it into her girlfriend, to which she moaned in excitement.

Meanwhile, Karen & Bonnie had stuck vibrators in each other's pussies and simply started making out, feeling up their respective bodies to the point of near climax. Finally, there was me and Harriet, who began jamming the dildo in and out of my vagina. It was so exciting to see this hot naked chick pleasure me while these other babes went at each other like wild animals during mating season.

After what seemed like hours upon hours of fucking, we were all drenched in sweat and cum. "That was awesome." I said between grunts while Harriet licked my clit. "So glad you enjoyed it sexy." Karen panted while her vibrator continued buzzing around in her clit. "And it's about to get even more awesome."

She took out her vibrator and pulled one last toy out of the box, a thick golden double-sided dildo that glistened in the candlelight. "This is our ceremonial dildo. Legend has it, and by legend I mean I just made it up, that this has the power to turn friends into lovers." she explained. "So Amby, are you ready?"

I simply put on a perverted grin as I spread my legs wide to let Karen put the toy in. When she fully inserted it, she stuck her pussy on the other end and we started passionately making out while the other sisters started feeling themselves up.

"Oh yes Kare, ram into me! Smash your fucking hot bod into mine!" I screamed erotically. "Ah yes, I can already feel myself about to come!" my best friend turned girlfriend howled in ecstasy. "Let's come together, because we're best friends!"

And come together we did. We both squealed in delight when our juices finally came bursting out of our pussies and collapsed into each other's arms. "Welcome to AZZ. And yes, that is a pun." Karen finally said before everyone started applauding us. "Honestly, you two were just made for each other." Stacy commented helping us to our feet. "You really do make a good nudist Amby." Emily said outfitting me with the uniform bathrobe. "Hey I got an idea, why don't we take a group selfie to celebrate?!"

"That's a splendid idea baby!" Stacy agreed kissing her girlfriend on the lips. "And maybe we could strike some sexy poses too! Everyone get into place!" After I set up my phone to take the picture, we found a spot underneath the AZZ banner. Karen & I pushed our boobs together, Bonnie & Harriet sat below us with their legs spread and Stacy & Emily presented their asses.

"Everyone say sexy!" Stacy called. "Sexy!" we all exclaimed and the photo was taken. It was official, I was a college girl transformed into a nudist lesbian and I couldn't be happier.

"Yo Coach Barker, you would not believe what we did to Coach Simpson's place last night!" Peter Martinez shouted to his team's coach during halftime. "Did you cover his house with toilet paper?" he bluntly remarked reading the newspaper. "How did you know?" Peter's teammate Kirby Jackson wondered. "Just a hunch."

"You're gonna pay for that jackasses!" Miles Lang, captain of the Catfishes' rival team the Pterosaurs threatened them from afar. Just then, Peter heard his phone beep from his bag and dug through it to find a text from his sister Amber. "Hey Pete, how's it going?" the text said. Peter texted back with "Great! So how are things?"

"Great too! I went to that AZZ place and it seems like just the right place for me!" Amber texted. "Here's a picture of me and my new sisters."

She followed up the message with a picture of her with five other girls, all of them naked as she was. Peter could instantly recognize Karen as her older sister was a cheerleader for the Catfishes, but the other girls caught him off guard and he felt something rise in his uniform.

"Yo Petey, halftime's almost over!" Kirby shouted. "What's taking you so-" He then stopped himself when he noticed Peter's jaw dropping at the sight of something on his phone. "Is something the matter bro?" he asked sitting down next to his teammate before finally realizing what he was looking it. Six naked girls all posing sexily for him. "Dude, is that your sister?!"

And that's it everyone, my first ever story here! If you want more sexy adventures of Alpha Zeta Zeta, then feel free to rate and comment your thoughts. Until we meet again, take it easy Literotica.

12