Ink, Sex, Magic Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready to swallow Daddy's load, Lili? 'Cause I want to cum in your mouth so bad," he bit out, fingers squelching as he kept churning my cream.

I lifted off his dick to answer. "Yes, please, Da. I want every drop of your seed." And to prove that I resumed deep-throating him, pushing back the discomfort when he became harder and fatter, slamming against the back of my throat. Down below, I felt my ass get penetrated with a second finger, lubed well with his saliva and my cream, and soon I was cumming, moans and cries stifled by his meat. A burning splash of sperm hit my tonsils and I eagerly drank him in.

We continued bucking and sucking until we were both spent of fluids; and I did indeed manage not to spill one precious drop.

"You suck cock so good, baby." Kiernan had pulled me next to him, having wiped his face on the sheets some, and kissed me without caring that I still had his sperm between my teeth.

"You do everything so good... I imagine."

"I hope I won't disappoint."

"I don't think you could." I held his cock, feeling it's heartbeat growing stronger as it came to life in my hand.

"Ha, you already know that's not true."

We kissed, making him harder and me wetter, but he excused himself before it could go any further. When he emerged from the bathroom, face washed and dried, I noticed that he still had a semi-hard erection bobbing with each step, jumping to attention when he stood there gazing down at me. I was trembling with the expectation that he would mount me then and there, but he remained standing.

"Let me take you home tonight, mó shíorghrá."

"Why?" I said fearfully, not having forgotten about the kinky sex-table in his room; or that he used to call my mother mó shíorghrá- my eternal love.

"Because my bed's bigger. Besides, I don't have any condoms and I know you don't either."

The warm sweep of relief gave way to an icy chill at the mention of condoms.

"I can't get knocked-up, if that's what you're worried about," I told him crassly, trying to control the tremolo of my voice.

His brow furrowed with concern. "I wasn't worried per se- but are you sure?"

Kiernan knew about the negative prognosis of my initial post-rape exam, but I never told him about the surgical step I'd take to prevent conception. I didn't need to say this, though, because when I finally met his eyes, he knew.

"Then there will be nothing between us while we make love. Come with me, Lili. I want you to be my woman."

It was this last sentence that really sweetened the kitty.

***

My father carried me to and from his car, and once we were at his place, he took us straight to his bedroom. The bed invited us in with a cool blue beginning. We dropped any pretenses and undressed in a clumsy rush. Kiernan laid me down in bed, kissing me as he got on top, the feel of his weight and heat over my body filling me with the anticipation of being filled.

"I love you so much, Lili," he intoned against my neck, lifting and spreading my legs to accommodate his mass. I watched as he positioned himself, his bottom lip caught between his teeth, and then he was pushing inside of me, his veiny shaft disappearing into my naked cunt.

"Aw, I love you Kiernan," I cried out as he let out a series of strained groans once our pelvises were touching. His was so close to my womb, my very core, that I felt an emotion I never knew existed.

"Are you okay?" he asked hoarsely, noticing my tears.

"Mmm, yes," I writhed against his wiry hairs that scratched so nicely against my pink flesh. "Just be gentle at first."

Kiernan kissed me as he pulled out and eased in again, our moans escaping whenever our mouths separated. As he built a rhythm, I looked down again, mesmerized by his cream-coated pole, the way his muscles flexed below and the tattoos danced above his skin.

"Oh, Da, you feel so good inside me," I whimpered. Even with the discomfort, I savored the way his cock stirred my soul.

He laughed between strained breaths. "Babe, you have no idea," and we were kissing again, our hands together on either side of my head, our movements synchronizing as we reached our mutual climax. My fingernails dug into his bunched shoulder muscles when I felt our orgasm approach. Every part of my body moved towards it while my mind drifted away. And I could hear him reaching it too, feel him about to break.

"Mmm, Kiernan, my love, cum with me... Cum inside me."

I'd never cum like this. It was different from when he used his hands or mouth because he was feeling the source of my pleasure with the source of his, and that joy, that love became ours. And we crashed against each other, becoming one in the foam.

"That was so intense...it was amazing. I love you, Kier," I whispered as he gathered me into his arms to cuddle.

"I love you too, Lili. I want to be this close to you always; for nothing to ever come between us again."

"Promise?"

"I promise mó shíorghrá," he vowed into the hollow of my neck, where he placed several kisses like a seal. His hands spread and roved over my body as he cradled me, eventually down to my pussy again, where he slid his fingers along its slick, wet folds, its insistent friction rekindling my flame. His cock stirred against my ass, growing harder; I wondered if it every went down.

I turned my head to kiss him, ran my smooth leg over his coarse one, opening myself to his desire.

"I hope you don't plan on being able to walk in the morning."

I ground my sex against his hard-on and started to say something sassy. "Does that mean you'll bring me breakfast in be-e-e-d..." I could barely finish cause he'd already positioned me at an angle where he could invade my pussy and started to thrust upward while pulling me down in a smooth pistoning motion.

"You will be breakfast in bed."

I climaxed quickly and repeatedly, loudly, with a gush of cream.

"I'll never get enough of making you cum, Alice," he crooned before spinning me over, arranging me on my knees and elbows. I grabbed a pillow to brace myself for his invasion. To my surprise, it included screwing a spit-coated finger up my other tight hole and flicking my clit. Kiernan chuckled at the feral noises I started to make.

"I wonder if my naughty girl wants to take it in the ass..." He stopped rubbing my pussy and took to spanking me while he fucked and fingered me rotten, every smack ripping through me.

"I want you to take all my holes, Daddy. Make me all yours..."

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fu-u-uuucccckkk!" Kiernan started cumming violently, every spasm of his accompanying one of mine. Before he finished blowing his load, he pulled out to cover my ass with his last hot strings of semen, leaving me coated with his virile essence. Then he collapsed next to me, loosely fisting his cock, breathing heavily.

"Fuck," he reiterated, holding out his arm to hold me next to him, my head on his chest, listening while his heart beat hammered against its cage.

"You might have to carry me to the bathtub to wash your spunk off before I fall into a cum coma," I said, interlacing my fingers with his. I already felt it caking on my skin.

"That's fine. I'll have to join you."

With a mix of amazement and trepidation, I noticed that he appeared to be getting turned on by the thought of washing off his dirty whore. He was going to fuck me to death if I let him, and I couldn't think of a better way to die. Kiernan started our bath then pulled me out of bed. He lead me into the bathroom, where he came up behind me, trapping me against the marble counter.

"Did you mean what you said," he whispered hotly in my ear. "Can I fuck that sweet little ass of yours?"

I bit my lip nervously, but said yes anyway because I knew that if I asked him to stop, he would. Opening one of the vanity drawers, he brought out a hairband, efficiently braided my hair before securing it. Next, he retrieved a jar of petroleum jelly and soon I was having my asshole parted by his greasy fingers. Then I heard him lubricate his member before rimming my tight ring of muscle again.

"Relax, I'll be gentle," he assured me, lifting me onto the counter so I'd be on full display. With my long braid wrapped around his hand, he began working his cock into my narrow tunnel, one scorching inch at a time, easing in and out. Kiernan's skilled attention to my pussy did little to distract me from feeling full to bursting with his hot prick each time he worked it inside. But oh, the ecstasy when he exhumed himself, the pleasure-pain of his depravity.

"Aw, goddammit, Lili, I'm not going to last long," he gasped once he'd finally buried himself between my plump cheeks.

"Thank fuck!"

As he initiated a languorous rhythm, I flattened my palms on the looking-glass in front of me, watching him take me in my most forbidden place, his dark eyes downcast to our union, his beauty etched with unadulterated lust. He dropped my braid to twist and tug my nipples, kneading my tits almost brutally. When my lover approached his climax, I could tell that he had to resist the urge to plow into me until the muscles on his torso tightened around a ragged cry as he peaked.

He reached out to rest his hand on the mirror near mine until he could support his own weight again. While his cock still jerked inside me, Kiernan rubbed my clit until I came, going limp from the overwhelming release. He didn't pull out until he'd lifted me up to set me in the over-sized tub.

"Oh, sweet Jesus!" I said shakily, feeling the out-pour of our combined fuck streaming from both my holes as I eased into the hot water. After taking a piss, he got in behind me and we sat there for a while in relative silence, luxuriating in the satisfaction of our most debased act yet. Then we washed each other, exchanging wet kisses and professions of love.

Back in bed, our damp flesh pasted together, we shared the same moment we would have shared had we been ordinary lovers. I fell asleep with his fingers tucked inside me, telling me how much he'd loved making me his woman.

***

I woke up to him eating me out, the scrape of morning stubble enticingly rough in the wake of his liquid-velvet tongue. My fingers twisting hanks of his hair and I cried out huskily when he speared my pussy with two fingers. Even though (or perhaps because) I was sore, I came anyway, and it was no less magical than the first time.

"Good morning to you too," I giggled happily.

Kiernan beamed, drawing out his pussy-soaked fingers to show me what they'd found.

"My cum's still inside you, so it must be..." When he parted my lips with his finger, I lapped up our blend of creams, like a naughty little kitty. I imagined that I would be filled with his seed for as long as I could keep him.

"I want more." I sat up to kiss him, tasting my juices from his lips, and took his thick shaft into my hands and found as hard as I'd hoped. As tired as my kitty was, she still trembled in anticipation of her Daddy's cock.

But when Kiernan started to push me down, I resisted.

He froze. "I thought you-"

"I do! But, um..." I blushed, shy about asking for what I wanted.

"What baby?"

"Can I be on top?"

"Yes, my greedy one," he purred, then stacked his pillows and sat back against his cushioned headboard. "Come sit in Daddy's lap..."

Kiernan held me aloft so I could straddle him and slowly, ever so carefully, mount his cock. We both looked down as my flared cunt slid down his shaft, moaning at how it filled me so completely, the incredible jolt of ecstasy when he dropped my weight and I landed flush with his pubes.

"Oh fuck, you feel good," I gasped, my fingers weaving together with his so I'd have enough leverage to slide up again.

"You too, baby." He tilted his hips up to grind into me before I did.

Just like when I blew him, Kiernan let me set the tempo, thrusting up to meet me in time. At first I could only go slowly- he was so large and whenever our groins met, and I rotated my hips around, I felt a delight that bordered on agony. Sometimes, when I rose back up, he'd draw all the way out before slamming me back down, and I wanted to cry with how good it felt to be filled.

And then I discovered how it felt to ride him hard and fast, my tits bouncing, the intense pleasure in my pussy rippling throughout my body. Kiernan slowed me down when he got close, sucking my nipples and scraping them with his teeth, hands gripping my hips as he lifted and lowered me onto his cock just the way I wanted it. Then our arms were around one another and we were kissing, rocking together, calling each others names as we came.

We stayed that way, too sensitive to think about separating and soon, instead of pulling out, his prick was getting hard again. He rolled us over so my back was propped up against the headboard. Hooking my legs behind his elbows, Kiernan started thrusting inside of me, eyes locked with mine.

"Oh, fuck, you're so deep," I squealed as he rubbed my tender interior.

"Do you like that baby?"

"Umhmm, I'm about to cum, Kier... I'm about to cum so hard."

"Fuck yes," he grunted, nuzzling my hair as I began to peak. "Oh, god Lili, oh fuck, oh fuck...awww fuuucck..." And his mouth slanted over mine as we climaxed together.

When he dropped me off later, and we were kissing in my doorway, Kiernan whispered, "I want you to be all mine, Lili. Until I tell to you otherwise, you and your pretty kitty belong to me alone, do you understand?"

"Yes. But please don't ever tell me otherwise..."

I was touched by his need to possess me, his instinctual drive to dominate that comes off as arrogance on insecure men. Kiernan wasn't trying to control me so much as he was asserting his sole ownership of my womanhood.

***

When the assault was reported, I lied about what the men really looked like, giving only a vague description of their appearance. I remembered they had black eyes and tattoos that lit up and moved- but I didn't mention that either because even at that age, I knew I could end up in a psych ward. The other details I kept secret weren't to protect me, though, but my father. They'd come there for Delaney's end of the bargain, they'd said. But he wasn't around so I supposed they took me instead.

A preliminary examination suggested that I'd sustained internal injuries that could later prevent me from bearing children. In my late teens, another doctor confirmed that if I did manage to get conceive, it would be an extremely risky pregnancy. I chose to have a surgery that would eliminate any possible complications, which at the time seemed an inconsequential decision.

But if Kiernan honestly wasn't worried about getting me pregnant, part of me wished I hadn't made it.

***

I enjoyed our arrangement so much that I was excited when Kiernan wanted me to come by UnderGround for my second tattoo. I found him in his workshop, rifling through his apothecary chest that contained inks, minerals, ashes, roots, tinctures, oils, herbs, preserved organs and who knows what else; as well as mortars and pestles, scales and empty bottles. He lifted me off my feet while we kissed, and after we caught up on our days, he brought out the finalized rendering he'd made. We'd already decided that it would be an ornamental back-piece and I showed him several of my ideas, but I'd yet to see the final composition.

It was a black and gray chandelier design, with delicate chains of interlocking links draped across, adorned with realistically shaded pearls and faceted gems, patches of lace and dainty skeleton keys. The feminine elegance and overall shapes were quite flattering. The placement he'd based the proportions on was my upper back, with the main anchor points on the tops of my shoulders and the nape of my neck, and the center jewel hanging lower than the rest.

He explained the magical underpinnings, drafted in red. It was mostly defensive spell work, to protect my powers (including those of will) and thoughts, as well as increase my overall constitution. And while much of it was concealed by other patterns or imagery, some of it was simply seamlessly incorporated, so as not to be noticed. It was a Japanese technique he'd picked up called kakushibori, meaning 'hidden body'.

"What do you think?" he asked, with a hint of nerves.

"It's even better than I expected- I love it!"

"So should I put the stencil on, make your final decision?"

"Let's do it."

Kiernan took it upon himself to removed my blouse and bra, pausing to taste both stiff peaks, making both of us moan. After prepping my back, he transferred the image to my skin and set up the mirrors for me to see what I thought. It was stunning- intricate up close but readable from a distance, a perfectly blended collaboration of ideas and styles.

"It looks perfect! What do you think?"

His lips curled devilishly. "I think it looks as elegant and sexy as you are."

I grinned, flattered as ever that he thought I was sexy, but soon gasped to feel him hook his thumbs into my waistband. My body tensed reflexively when he started to peel my skirt over my hips.

He stopped. "You know I'd never hurt you, right? But I'll stop if you only say the word. Never forget that, Alice, promise?"

"Yes sir," I squeaked.

"So are you ready to pay me?"

I nodded eagerly, and he proceeded to strip me naked. When he bared my pussy, my hand darted down to cover it like a freshly opened wound, another old habit.

Kiernan took both my hands into his and pressed his forehead to mine. "No matter what they did to you, you are still beautiful. You survived, you healed, and you blossomed. Beauty isn't a perfect or fragile ideal- it's a force, wild and fierce as fire, made to delight or destroy. And when you learn how to master this power as well as your others, you'll be able to make the world bow or burn- me included."

My eyes filled with tears. I wanted to believe him, but how could he know the depths of that shame?

He circled around until my back was against his chest, and reached between my legs from behind to slip a finger inside my ready sex. "I love how wet you are for me, mó shíorghrá," he purred against my neck, tweaking my nipples with his other hand. Two fingers thrust inside me and his erection stirred against my hip. Kiernan stopped torturing my breasts, slid his hand down to my bare mound, and circled my clit while he finger-fucked me.

"See how beautiful you look when you let go, how sexy it is to see you riding my hand, your pussy flared around my fingers... Mmmm, and you look even prettier when you cum..."

Gazing at our reflections, I watched him watching himself touch his daughter. I saw myself flush with desire, stiff rose points topping my pale breasts, the hollows beneath my rib-cage prominent when I bowed against him, the spectacle of my pussy being ravaged by my father's powerful tattooed hands.

"Do you see now," he asked softly, after I'd observed our mirror images' erotic act.

I just nodded, looking up at his face above me, wondering if he knew the allure of his savage beauty. I felt his twitching erection pressed against me, making me heady with desire.

"It's okay Lili, I got you. Let it all go."

My orgasm spun out of control, intensity building until I broke apart. His cock ground against my ass as I came, lips brushing my earlobe. "Mmm, I can imagine how good it would feel to have you cumming around my cock right now, buried deep inside of you, filling you with my seed..."

Kiernan pulled his fingers out, leaving an ache in my cunt, and after smelling them appreciatively, held them before my mouth.

"Taste," he instructed. I sucked my flavor from his digit solicitously, hollowing my cheeks like I was giving head. "I'd love to cum with these pretty pink lips wrapped around my cock too... fucking your face..."