Ink, Sex, Magic Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my juices flowing freely down my inner thighs.

My father started to speak, but his words caught in his throat and he merely looked me over for what felt like an eternity, his nostrils flaring as inhaled deeply. Hopefully it was the perfume I'd just applied...

"Hi, Kier. Come inside," I said nervously, and moved aside to let him in while pressing my legs together self-consciously.

It took him a moment before he crossed the threshold, closing the door behind himself and bolting the lock. The side of his cheek out bulged out a moment as he ran his tongue along the inside of his mouth, ending with a hasty lick of his lips.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything," he said softly, leaving a generous space between us like I was contagious.

"No, I was just taking a nap." I twirled a lock of my hair around my finger- one of my tells when I was lying, and he knew it.

"But you're... by yourself?"

"Not anymore. You said you had something you wanted to give me?" My cheeks burned as tried not to stare at Kiernan's package.

"Yes I do... I mean yes- I do." He cleared his throat while he he dug into his jacket pocket with uncharacteristic difficulty. Finally, he wrenched out a box bearing the name of a high-end jeweler in New York, walked up to me and presented it. "It's my actual graduation gift to you- it will protect you until put some ink on that lovely blank canvas of yours."

Nestled on a pillow of satin laid a white-gold bracelet adorned with charms made of various metals- like a silver pentacle and a green-gold Flower of Life, and several that matched the bracelet with an Alice in Wonderland theme: a white rabbit complete with vest and pocket-watch, the Hatter's top hat with its 10/6 price-tag, a bottle labeled "Drink Me", a red enameled heart. The details were so minute and well-crafted, I suspected that it had cost a pretty penny.

I didn't know what to say.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it- it's beautiful," I enthused. "But it's too much, I can't..."

"Nonsense." He pulled the bracelet out, pocketed the box, and held it out his hand.

"Thank you, Da," I accepted as graciously as possible, surrendering my pale arm to let him encircle my wrist with the glimmering finery.

"My pleasure, love." When he'd fastened the clasp, Kiernan kissed the top of my hand and his eyes darted up to to mine, dark and hooded.

I felt that irrestible tug in my core, drawing me to him. Once he'd let go, but was still bent towards me, I mashed my lips against his, running my palms over his granite pects until he accepted my kiss and responded. But just as I felt the lush texture of his tongue on mine, he pushed away.

"Mmm, you taste like strawberries... I'd better let you... get ready for work," my father said huskily.

"But you just got here and I don't have to leave for like an hour or so. At least stay for a cuppa."

"It's probably best if I left."

I started to stifle my disappointment, but then the vindictive bitch within spoke up. "Well, that is what you do best."

His face became pulled and tensed, like he was riding on his motorbike in the strongest winds. "Fair enough," he said, remaining so unflappable that I wanted to beat him with my fists until I'd hurt him a fraction of the way he'd hurt me.

But still I didn't want him to leave.

"So this is your plan- throw gifts and money my way, placate me with some empty words, and give me a few tattoo lessons, without spending any time just being with me? Because I never cared if we were rich, or if I had pretty baubles, or how trendy your shop was- I just wanted you."

To prove it, I held out my arm to him, proffering my wrist. "Here- take it back. I don't want your bribes."

"Then wear it as a favor to me."

"Screw doing you any favors and screw your offer! You're barely a father- I'll never call you Master too." I started to remove the bracelet myself when he grabbed my forearm and yanked me towards him.

"Stop behaving like this," he commanded through gritted teeth, keeping me captive but at a safe distance.

"Like what?"

"Like a spoiled brat who storms out every time she doesn't get her way."

"And who does that remind you of?" I asked rhetorically: storming out was another one of his 'specialties'.

"Your mother," he replied stubbornly, eyes flitting over my face, landing greedily on my lips like a hummingbird on a flower.

I tried extricating myself from his hold, but his grip was steely, securing me fast without hurting me. "Didn't you say you have to leave?"

"I said it was probably best if I left."

"And why's that?"

"To give you enough time to finish before you go to work."

"Finish what?"

Wrapping his other arm around my waist, he got close enough for me to feel his breath on my neck. "Yourself off, darlin'."

I would have collapsed if he hadn't been holding me.

"How did you- I mean, I wasn't- I never-" I could feel myself turning scarlet.

"Even if I couldn't see the aura of desire around you- and I'm trying my damnedest not too, I might add- I would have known by the aroma in the air.

"And here." Kiernan lifted the hand he'd put the bracelet on and pressed my fingertips to my nose- he must have detected the cloying odor when he kissed me.

I bit my lip, thinking about what a dirty girl I'd become. "I'm sorry, " I said hoarsely, on the verge of tears.

"Shhh, there's nothing to be ashamed of, Lili. " His voice was soft as he gentled me with both hands now. "You smell exquisite, love. Good enough to eat." After smelling them again himself, my father sucked the tips of my fingers indulgently. "And there's certainly nothing wrong with making yourself cum. I know I'm going to have to jack-off again as soon as I get home," he confided unabashedly.

The implication that he'd done so earlier that day wasn't lost on me.

"You're not making it any easier to let you go..."

"Neither are you." One of his hands had roamed down past the point where it was socially acceptable for a father to touch his daughter, and was caressing my fanny through my skirt. "You're not wearing knickers."

The proximity of his fingers to my cunt destroyed any sense of propriety; I let my inner dirty girl take over. "Do you want to see for yourself how close I was to cumming? Do you want to fuck your baby's little kitty? I know you do, Daddy..." I ran my hand down his washboard abs towards the tight seam of his jeans and toyed with his chunky belt buckle.

'Kitty' was one of the euphemisms my mother had used for 'vagina' around me when I was a girl, and I'd had the feeling that hearing me use it would be a turn on; as well as calling him Daddy. I could tell by the way his hard-on twitched and how irately he reacted that it was.

"Don't start a game we can't play, mó chuisle," he growled, releasing me forcefully. Blowing out his frustration, he continued more calmly. "I know you think I'm the man you want, but I'm not."

"How could you possibly know what I want?"

"Because you're a good girl, Alice- and I'm no White Knight. I've fucked more good girls than I can count. I lure them in, use them up, and toss them out. And I'd rather have you by my side as my daughter than in my rear view mirror as another jaded lover."

I didn't begrudge him his sexual appetite or his brutal honesty so much as I did knowing he still thought of me as an naive little girl- that I wasn't abnormally attracted to his sin. I'd have to put an end to that illusion.

"Did those good girls make their kitties silky smooth for you, Daddy, like I do?"

When I lifted my skirt so Kiernan could see my naked sex, he stood frozen, slack-jawed for a mo' and then he made a low, animalistic noise that told me I'd gone passed the point of no return.

Tearing off his jacket in one swift move, he came at me and pulled me to his chest, sealing his mouth over mine before I could change my mind, reaching up under my skirt to cup my mons. A groan sounded deep in his chest as he slid a finger down my sodden cleft and found my tight entrance.

I released a cry that balanced on the edge of ecstasy and agony when my father penetrated me just as roughly as I needed him to. His tongue claimed my mouth, its deft maneuvers indicating his oral prowess. Kiernan broke off our kiss for a moment, letting us both catch our breath.

"Is this what you want, Lili? For Daddy to be inside you?" Locking eyes with mine, he now inserted two digits, pleased to see me smile as he filled my emptiness, to hear my long, tortured moan.

"Yes!"

"For Daddy to make you cum?"

"Fuck yes!"

"That's my girl..."

He was so happy to oblige that my toes lifted off the floor and I found myself up in his arms, hugging him around the neck, so willingly trapped in his net of pleasure.

"You're so beautiful, mó chuisle...so tight and wet for me... so greedy... fucking Christ, I love you so...much... " he bit out between kisses. There was a harsh throttle to his voice that made his dirty talk even hotter. The pad of his thumb began circling my stiff clit so dexterously that when he hooked the fingers inside me and twisted them against my g-spot, I fell over the edge.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming, oh God, oh Daddy, oooohhhh..." I mewled.

"That's it, come for Daddy...you feel so fucking good cumming around my fingers..."

"Fuck fuck fuck.... Aw, Jesus fuuuuuck!" I cried out, going limp in his arms cumming. "Mmmm, oh Daddy..." I whimpered as he kept drawing out my orgasms. "You can't- oh Jesus, Kier- you can stop now..."

"Oh, I'm just getting started, darlin'," he informed me, carrying me towards my bedroom, still knuckles deep in my dripping pussy. Kiernan threw me down on my bed and knelt between my legs, but something distracted him from my all-he-could-eat buffet.

"And what's this?" Reaching under the sheets, my father found my abandoned dildo and brought it out, adopting a stern expression.

I was beyond mortified with he sniffed it.

"Hmm, pussy and strawberries..." He chuckled wickedly, deducing that I'd sucked my toy purely for my enjoyment. "So you aren't a good girl, are you, Alice Rosaleen?"

"No, Daddy, not at all," I whispered raggedly.

"That's why I'm going to have make you cum until you beg me to stop."

"Oh fu-u-uuuckkk..."

Kiernan lowered himself between my thighs, spread my pussy lips apart, and ran the fake cockhead along my exposed pink flesh, teasing my hole. "Do you want me to eat you, baby?"

"Yes!" I gasped, watching as he flattened his tongue and dragged it over my labia.

"Do you want me to taste your sweet cream?"

"Yes Daddy, please, don't make me wait..."

"Greedy kitty," he purred, shoving the dildo up my quim and applying suction to my clit. Kiernan slowly pulled out the sculpted cock before working it in again with equal languor, rocking it against that needy spot inside me as he did, mouth latched on my salty pearl. When he'd made me cum fucking me with the dildo, he switched to spearing me with his tongue- its slick heat a thrilling contrast- and once I'd peaked from that, he finger-fucked me into oblivion.

Witnessing my full capacity for pleasure seemed to be his only aim; as if trying to discover how long I could climax, how loudly I could swear, how hard I could squeeze his head between my thighs. I became sensation, and that sensation was pure joy. I felt like a narrow beam of light passing through a prism to find that I could have always been a rainbow.

I finally reached my limit when, after rimming my asshole with obscene results, he started doing this cunning thing with his tongue- a sort of flicking roll. Then to top it off, he pulled the shocker- two fingers inside my pussy and his pinkie stuffed up my ass. Still attacking my clit, he started to scissor his index and middle fingers, see-sawing his hand until I really was cumming so hard that I begged him to stop.

"Oh Jesus Fucking Christ, Kier," I panted, when at last he'd relented, appearing supremely satisfied with his reward- a faceful of my cream and me, thoroughly sated. "I've never felt so good..."

"I've never had such a tasty treat," he said, regarding my most intimate flesh with new familiarity. "Thank you, love."

"Thank me? Thank you, Da." Suddenly self-conscious again, I started to close my legs and cover my shameful parts with my hands. But my lover kept me vulnerable to him for a minute longer, knowing he'd been the first man to discover my bliss.

"Don't... I've been wanting to do that since I saw the wet spot on your knickers this morning- right here," he mused, rimming my honey drip with his thumb. "Hell, if I'm being honest, I wanted to take you home last night for dessert." The wide pad of his thumb passed over the front wall of my vagina just so.

"Mmmm- keep that up and I won't let you stop until I pass out."

"Oh, is that a challenge?"

"I don't know if I'd call it a challenge at this point..."

A guttural noise sounding in Kiernan's throat warned that he just might just have to accept. "Would you rather play some more or go to work?"

At first I didn't know what he was talking about but then I landed back on planet Earth.

"Fuck- what time is it?" I stretched for my phone, but my father told me it was ten 'til three.

"I'm going to be late! And I haven't even done anything for you..." Seeing his massive hard-on, barely contained by his loose-cut jeans, made me feel both guilty and inflamed. I'd never wanted to take a cock more.

"I told you, my love, you've already given me what I've been craving. Unless you want to call out and let me ravage you again?"

It was so tempting to let him take me back to heaven but I erred on the side of caution and chose to stay on solid ground.

Under my father's attentive supervision, I changed into more work appropriate clothing, then he chauffeured me to work on his chopper, making the fifteen minute trip in four minutes flat. Of course, I had to close my eyes and hold on for dear life while he darted between cars and over sidewalks and down random alleys, but it was exhilarating.

My legs were jelly when I got off, and they practically deliquesced when he gave me a toe-curling kiss flavored with my own essence. He promised to get me if I needed a ride and I promised to call when I got home safely or if I needed him for any reason (the way he looked at me when he clarified with "anything at all" made my tummy flutter).

Even after he left me to help customers, matte and frame art, and straighten shelves of paintbrushes- my new charm-bracelet often catching my attention- I did nothing but think about my father: The events surrounding his unannounced arrival, his cunt-drenching affection, the way he protected and pleasured me, how much it would hurt when he broke my heart again. Especially when I replayed the hour it took him to make up for years without mind-blowing orgasms.

What struck me in hindsight was how neither of us had removed our clothes (since I had been sans underwear), played with my tits, brought out his cock or even mentioned the taboo word incest. And though I debated with myself about what could have possibly motivated him to satisfy me so thoroughly- love, lust, pity, guilt, his own depraved curiosity, my resemblance to my mother, all of the above- I never doubted the ultimate consequence:

I'd fallen hopelessly in love with Kiernan Delaney.