Ink You / Us Ch. 07

Story Info
Incubus dominates barbarian queen with male wiles.
7.4k words
4.56
4k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags - Maledom, femsub, degradation, humiliation, transformation, big cock, tit trample, cockslap, facefuck

Way back when. Not too far from here.

In the slopes and hills above Odys, snowflakes lazily fell, in no particular rush to lose their individuality and become a part of something far greater. Accumulation was just starting, and for now, it was an amusing couple of inches. A woman stomped through the snow, delighting in the novelty. The man behind her grumbled that it looked like they were going to receive at least half a foot, using his meteorologic powers of enduring manly cynicism.

They walked near a bluff's edge, outlining the bustling capital below them. From up here, it was reduced to a gridded pattern of twinkling pretty lights, when in reality, it was a ravenous civil machine that ground people up. It would take in young hopeful men and women, seeking their fortunes, and turn them into aged, bitter, and broken versions of themselves, looking to flee back to the countryside where they came from to die.

"I hope they have fun first," the woman said. The wind picked up, and she gripped the bundle in her arms a little tighter. "Almost home, sweetie."

The man took the lead and flattened the snow in front of her so she could walk in his footsteps. They reached the cabin and he went inside, "I'll start the fire up."

"I could do it too, honey," she said, extending a hand with her fingers poised to snap.

"No, no... sometimes a man wants to do something with his own hands," he said.

"And what if a woman wants to do something with her own hands? Sometimes it's the only way we can finish."

He glowered at her, but relented and smiled in the face of her waggling eyebrows. He shook his head and continued in.

"I'll just be a minute, dear," the woman said, looking up at the sky.

He lingered in the doorway, but shut the door behind him as he got on with the manly handling of wood.

She walked back to their garden, currently dormant and slumbering. Her steps took her around the wall that broke the wind, and towards the edge of the bluff near their home. Here, there was a pair of ropes, secured to a tree, which was slowly dying.

She looked around, to make sure she was alone on this precipice. Then, she reached up and pulled back the hood of her cowl and revealed her horns, dark as her long hair. The wind tousled her hair as her horns remained adamant and unmoving. The horns were short enough to be concealed within her cowl without drawing suspicion, four inches of proof of her demonic lineage.

"Look," she said. "Snow."

The bundle in her arms was sleeping, a baby with dark hair and small horns on his soft skull. He opened his eyes and stared at her with a bewildered expression, and then shut them again, resuming his doze.

"Snow," she repeated. "We don't have snow at home. Take a look."

The baby kept on sleeping, oblivious to such weather concerns, snuggling closer to her bosom.

"It's just cold water but it even has a taste. Like tin," she said. "Which kind of tastes like blood. Isn't that funny?"

She stared at him, amazed that she had managed to construct a being that seemed so perfect in every way. She felt a happiness that she knew was temporary. Maybe tomorrow would bring sorrow, but right now, his cheeks bulged with cherubic innocence, and he looked like a fat squirrel. She laughed because she could.

Suddenly she felt it - malice in the air, like a swarm of metallic bees.

Her laughter died away abruptly.

The death of laughter... what an interesting human phrase, she thought. That seemed appropriate though. All joy is alive, a presence she felt as a lightness in her heart, and it almost always died tragically young.

She felt something out there, could sense it with her ability to see into the hearts of men. A group of mercenaries were approaching with a clear purpose in mind. She was adept at reading and sensing desire, and these men were professionals with a practiced bloodlust, a job that had to be done. She hurried back to the cabin.

The man cursed at the cold hearth, where his shaking fingers were making him clumsier than usual. "Sorry. Almost got it," he said, uttering one of those husband lies that wives let them say.

"Leave it," she said and her tone made him look up at her.

"What is it?" he asked, approaching her.

"Take him," she said. "We have company. And I intend to be a good hostess."

"No," he said, grabbing his sword off the table, where it laid, out of place, next to a pair of bowls, a lit candle, and a cheesy romance novel. "You stay with him," he said, not looking directly at the baby.

"No, my love," she shut her eyes and reached out with her senses. "You know some of these men. Worked with them. You introduced me to them and I met their wives. And you are a good man with too much mercy."

He gaped at her. "Who?"

She shook her head with a soft smile. "I have given you much, my Love, but this I will not."

He took the baby, who immediately began to fuss now that he was no longer in his mother's embrace. He laid down his sword.

The woman's eyes were glowing like embers in the low light of their cabin, and as he watched, her horns grew larger into a malefic crown upon her head. The back of her clothes began to pulse and thrash, like snakes in a bag until the fabric burst and two leathery wings unfolded. Her fingers flexed, and he watched as her nails darkened and lengthened into claws. She inhaled, and while her lungs and chest expanded, she seemed to grow taller, larger, or perhaps it was purely perception, and now she occupied more presence than actual physical space.

The man forced himself not to take a step back from the woman he loved, though he felt a reflex within his hindbrain to do so. She was still beautiful, would always be beautiful to him, but now it was a beauty edged with sadistic arrogance, an expression that proclaimed she was entitled to your suffering and pain.

"Please don't look at me, my love," she said.

"I... can't look away," he choked out, sweat beading on his temple as he stared at her.

Melancholy softened her features as she reached out with a hand, and covered his eyes. "Close. Relax. Breath."

He breathed out a heavy sigh of relief as the charm-induced tension left his body.

"Don't open them until I leave," she said. "Sleep, my lovely," she traced a finger down her baby's chubby squirrel cheeks. The baby stopped its fussing and quieted in his father's arms. Her voice echoed and reverberated despite her quiet whispers, lingering in the mind, bouncing back and forth with cloying insistence.

***

Jay woke up gently, eyes fluttering.

He saw hills of rolling snow and thought that was odd because he wasn't the slightest bit cold. The haze of sleep lifted from both his vision and thoughts as snow-covered hills became white sheets over his legs.

"You hungry?" Veera asked from the tiny table in the corner. It was a small table even for a normal-sized person, and Veera sat bent heavily over it as she ate a chicken leg.

Jay shook his head, in an attempt to clear it as well as answer in the negative.

"You sober?" she asked, holding up a bottle in the other hand.

"Look," she said, "if you don't eat, you're just going to get hungrier. And if you don't drink, you're just going to get more sober."

He felt different though. His senses seemed altered in a way he couldn't quite place, but he felt like his veins itched. Or maybe that he could just feel them, aware of the pressure his blood exerted on his veins and arteries. Could feel the heat of his blood as it coursed through him.

He looked at Veera and she looked different too, once again in a way he couldn't quite place his finger on. After a few moments of watching the woman enjoy her food and drink, he realized she wasn't any different. She was still the hedonistic barbarian who enjoyed fighting, drinking, and fucking. What was different was the way he saw her.

He could see the layers of need and want layered atop each other. This wasn't to say she was somehow incapable of independence and means, but he could see how all those tangles of wants and needs formed habits and skills that fell within molds.

"You're right," Jay said, stretching an arm above his head, the other hand bracing behind the outstretched arm's elbow. Then he switched them. "I'd like some food and drink."

Veera smiled broadly. "Good! I have brought plenty. Meat, ale, and then fucking!"

Jay felt a hunger within him, but it wasn't for food. It was a hunger for Veera's hunger. To give her that which she craved. He had sexually dominated other women before, and he would do so with Veera. However, he couldn't overpower her. She would probably rather die than be physically overpowered. Trying to outflank her with pleasure hadn't worked because she was someone who had never, ever had to practice patience for delayed gratification. She had strength to secure what she wanted, and she acted on impulse - decisively, like any leader should with the fate of many on her shoulders.

"Veera," he said, his voice dropping to a low husky whisper. "Could I please get a kiss first? We've fucked, and we're going to later, but if it's not too much trouble, could you just grant me a kiss?"

It was certainly laying it on thick. Too thick for most situations, but Veera grinned. "Of course, little Jaybird."

Jaybird? That's a new one. But it was spoken with playful teasing, not without affection. It wasn't a cruel jeer.

Jay raised the sheets to his chest, modestly as he tilted his chin up. Veera towered over the bed, and then bent down, hands on her elbows. Her red mane draped forward as she closed her eyes, expecting an almost chaste peck.

When their lips met, Veera gave a stifled moan, her knees buckling slightly. She felt gentle hands caress the base of her neck and clavicle, then travel up to rest on her cheeks tenderly. The world seemed to spin around her, her heart's rhythm accelerated, and her breath left her. The intensity of these feelings were juxtaposed with how gently Jay had touched her. He released the grip, but she hadn't straightened up or tried to pull away the entire time he had lightly gripped her.

She straightened up, light-headed, breathing hard. The barbarian raised a hand to her forehead, focusing on him to steady herself.

Jay looked...

She blinked several times, trying to see him more clearly. When she did, her voice got caught in her throat.

He was utterly, absolutely... beautiful. Stunning. Gorgeous. Flawless skin, youthful unblemished features, with raven black hair. How had she never seen this before? How had she missed this golden Adonis?

"Veera, could you please get me some wine? And any fruits they might have? I know you got us food already, but if you would be so kind as to get a bit more variety, I'd be so grateful."

Veera, as tribe leader, it's alpha hunter and strongest warrior, would never allow herself to be ordered around. However, this was a request and it was so sweetly asked by such an angelic face.

She took a step back, bumping into the wall. She flushed, feeling silly for something so clumsy. It was unlike her. It was also unlike her to even consider feeling silly for something so small.

"Of course. Sit tight, Jaybird. I'll be back."

She had to get dressed again to head downstairs, not that she put on a ton of clothes, but the loincloth and the sports bra went on - whose valiant efforts at containment were almost overwhelmed. When Veera stepped out of the room, she took a breath, and remembered that she was an amazing specimen of a woman with absurd strength both physically and politically back home. The swagger returned to her as she made her way downstairs in the inn.

After she left, Jay stood up, feeling different too. Memories of a few nights ago came back into his head, when he and Sarah kissed. It had felt amazing. Yes, kissing Veera was very pleasant and made his heart race, and filled him with energy. But there had been something about kissing Sarah that would never leave him. Which was why it was very frustrating that he couldn't remember what happened afterward.

As he wrestled with these thoughts, he took the sheet on the bed and began to fashion it into a rudimentary toga, of sorts. It left most of his pecs exposed, but covered his midsection, crotch, and legs. Only his ankles and toes peaked out. Not exactly the look he was aiming for, but would do.

Veera came back into the room, not bothering to knock. She held in one hand a plate with some roasted vegetables on it, and the other hand held a bottle of wine. "Okay! I made some demands and they..."

"Yes?" Jay asked, sitting on the bed, his legs off the side of the bed with the slit of the sheets showing muscular, smooth, calves and thighs.

Veera's throat had gone dry as the moisture found itself rushing somewhere else. He was a gorgeous being, and it was almost hard to look at him. "I... bought stuff." She finished lamely.

"Could you please put it on that table with the other things?" He asked sweetly.

Veera did as requested, having to tear her eyes away from him. She kept her eyes on the food, picking up a cup to fill with wine for him. She felt light-headed again, as if she was pleasantly drunk, but she knew she wasn't.

"I would love to hear about you, Veera."

She kept her gaze down on the wine and bottle, focusing her gaze on the task at hand. There was an inner voice, perhaps a protective sense that suggested that she shouldn't just stare at this man. Veera's back stiffened when she felt his hand tracing her shoulders.

"You're so big and powerful, Veera."

She cleared her throat, closing her eyes. "My people are all built like this. We build muscle easily, and we live a life that demands it. We are a warrior people. And among my people, I am first among them."

"First?" Jay asked. She finally turned around and handed him the wine, and she couldn't help making eye contact. His eyes were dark, but they almost seemed to glow in the dim light. Was there a red tint to them?

"I am the finest warrior. It is fitting because I am also going to lead them as both general and queen."

He smiled at her and she felt her a flutter in her stomach, and then it began to travel lower. She had to steel herself to not slap her knees together. What was happening, she asked herself? She had been with both men and women sexually, so how was this one man making her feel like a teenage virgin in heat?

Well, she had to admit, she had never been with a man like Jay. Most of the men she had been with were big, hulking masses of muscle, hair, scars, and cock. And she had thoroughly enjoyed taking the lead and taking her pleasure there. But with Jay, his beauty skirted between boundaries of masculine and feminine. His body was fit and toned, but he was small of stature, hairless, and... just...

Absolutely perfect.

"I almost feel bad addressing you as Veera," Jay said, his eyes clearly staring at her massive chest which was at eye level for him. How could someone she towered over make her feel so shy? "What do the others of your tribe call you?"

"My family calls me Veera. But at home, where I am known, I am addressed as General or Your Highness, Queen, and Lady." She kept her arms at her side, not sure what to do with them now that she had given him his drink.

"Could you please fill that bowl with wine?" He asked, gesturing toward the table. "What should I call you?"

"I am not known in these lands, and I hold no title. So I accept being called Veera," she said, doing as he asked.

"But what do you want me to call you?" Jay asked. "And you can just leave it there for now." This was in response to Veera picking up the bowl to hand to him.

"Veera is..."

"But I'm asking you, the finest warrior of your tribe, the most royal and regal member of your family... what I should be calling you. Nothing?"

"I..." she felt confused, why did she feel so wishy-washy here.

"It's okay," Jay said. "I'll figure it out. Don't worry."

And why did that feel so strangely... relieving? She was used to making decisions and giving orders, ones that determined the outcomes of battles and lives. Once again, some inner survival instinct was trying to get her attention to do something, but she couldn't quite make out what it was.

"Would you mind showing me your strength?" He asked. He saw her begin thinking of what to do to show him, so he continued without giving adequate time for a well-thought out response. "Could you please flex your arms for me? Show me those wonderful biceps, and... oh yes," he said, watching her flex her arms, along with tightening her abs. He placed his hands on her abs, feeling their firmness.

Then he punched them.

It wasn't hard, and even if he had put his strength into it, he wouldn't have been able to hurt or even annoy Veera. But it did startle her. She maintained her flex.

"Wow, such a hard torso. But the skin is so smooth. How can most of your body have such muscle, but your breasts are so big?" He asked casually, raising his hands to cup them through the strained fabric.

"My people are blessed. We all build muscle fast and don't lose it very fast even with inactivity. Our elders remain fit into their twilight years. Our breasts are the first place we gain fat, and then our asses and thighs. It is also the last place we lose it. It's very hard for a woman of my tribe to get fat on her stomach at all."

She tried to keep talking in a controlled manner as he kept running his hands up and down her stomach. "Would you please take off your top?"

Since he asked so nicely, she did as he asked.

"Strip. Your bottoms too," he said.

And she did so.

"Please flex?" he asked, and she did so again, but this time, he reached up and pulled down on her right arm, raising his own legs to hang off of it. She adjusted herself, and easily held him aloft. Then he let go, and she was thrown off balance. His hands were on her breasts again, cupping them and lifting them. "I can't believe how huge and perky they are though. Another perk of your people?"

"Yes," she said simply. Not sure what else to add.

He gave another punch to her midsection. "Keep holding it. Please. I love seeing how much stronger than me you are."

"Thank you, Jay" she said. She felt so pleased at his praise, which was odd. She got validation every single day about how amazing her body was. Back home, all the warriors of her tribe had acknowledged it. Talked about how she was the pride of the tribe.

She kept her whole body tense as he smacked her torso, and then while walking to her side, smacked her muscular, firm, bare bottom with an open palm. He kept this up for a while, slapping her bottom like a nasty child. He had gone from admiring her body in a worshipful manner to this demeaning act so smoothly, she had missed the transition. She suddenly felt like she ought to take control again, but... wasn't he just seeing how powerful she was? He was praising and admiring her body. She was the one in control.

"Hmm," he said. Jay had stopped smacking her ass.

"Is there something wrong?" she asked.

She felt his fingers on the inside of her thighs, rubbing upward, but not touching her vagina.

"What's this?" he asked, showing her his fingers. They glistened, and she realized now that she was absolutely soaking down her thighs.

"It's... my wetness. You have pleased my body." She stated.

"Oh?" Jay said demurely. "Are you sure?"

He presented two fingers closer to her mouth. He spread them slightly, and she could see the cunt juices string out, connecting them. Without quite thinking about it, she took them into her mouth. His fingers swirled around a bit before withdrawing.

"Are you sure you leaked this because you're turned on?"

She nodded, tasting the salty flavor of herself.