Inner Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bri leaned further back against Iason, who lightly kissed Bri's temple in such a loving manner. Bri couldn't help thinking of how attentive the man was, how serious he seemed about his work, as if no one in the world existed but the one in his arms. He was passionate, gentle and someone that Bri suddenly desired to know intimately.

A gasp filled the air around them as Gabe took his naked manhood into his mouth. He was surprised by it having not realized that his lover had gotten that far. Gabriel's hands tugged at the jeans that Bri was wearing and attempted to pull them off if he could. But Bri struggled, feeling suddenly abashed and intimidated by the fact that they were in a public place.

"Shh..." Iason shushed softly into Bri's ear. "You are lovely, Bri," he barely said. "Do you want me?"

Bri turned his head sharply to look up into Iason's face. "You mean, here? Right here?" his eyes displayed his shock of the moment.

Iason smiled gently, then leaned down, gliding his lips across Bri's. "Yes, Bri. Right here, right now...do you want me?"

The arm beneath Bri's neck and shoulder curled slowly and drew him closer to the Iason's naked upper body. He could feel Iason pressed to his chest, his hands finding extraordinary interest in exploration. And Bri opened to the man, allowing his tongue entry, his mouth ravaged in a slow deliberate manner.

All the while, Gabe's head moved up and down, his mouth and tongue tormented Bri deliciously. His lover slowly worked the jeans off, exposing Bri to the world inside the club. On all fours, he devoured Bri again and suckled him to a tremendous aching hardness. Before he knew what was happening, Iason had maneuvered him back onto his side and pressed his thick manhood into his body. With a gentle hand, he clutched the back of Bri's knee and guided his over his hip, allowing the fingers to trail along the inner thigh.

Bri gasped over and again, his body overrun with sensation and need. With violent tremors, he succumbed quickly to the loving work of his partners, spewing into Gabe's mouth with a vengeance. Each gasp he took was followed by a coarse urgent moan and as much as he tried to keep quiet, he just couldn't help himself at all.

But as he settled and calmed, he heard those that also enjoyed their own orgasms right there in the open area of the huge room. It made him relax more, just listening to their cries of ecstasy, knowing they were being fulfilled in such an awesome way. He felt Gabe move up his body and cover it with his own and pressed firmly to him, giving Bri a warm solid kiss.

"That was awesome, Gabe," Bri sighed.

"Now that you are more relaxed, would you care to continue?" Iason spoke softly to the young man.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Bri stated excitedly, then chuckled as Gabe broke out in a laugh.

12