Inner Woman Ch. 02: Charmed on a Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's that Baby Girl?"

"Mmmm, better."

Even though we were smushed up against each other, it was very comfortable to be snuggled against my mom like that. As we continued to watch the movie with my head against her shoulder, I thought about the first time she called me Baby Girl.

According to my inner woman, my mom had been calling me Baby Girl my whole life, but my memories were much different. I was watching online makeup tutorials and trying the techniques on myself when she came into my room. We looked at each other with shocked expressions. It was the first time she'd seen me in a dress and makeup. Then her wide eyed look softened and she smiled. A few moments later, she was teaching me her own makeup routine.

"Thanks Mom, I know this whole thing is probably shocking to you, so I really appreciate your support."

"It's okay sweetie. You know, now that I think about it, it shouldn't be all that shocking at all."

"Really? And why's that?"

"Well, I've never told you this, but your name was supposed to be Charissa. Your dad and I didn't want to know your gender until you were born. He was hoping for a boy, but I was certain that I was going to have a baby girl, I just knew it in my soul. I was shocked when my baby girl came out with a penis. Now eighteen years later, it turns out I was right all along, I did have a baby girl and I am so looking forward to seeing her blossom into a beautiful woman."

Not only did I earn a new nickname that evening, Charissa became my new name moving forward.

As the movie was nearing it's end, realization hit me. All day my mom treated me the same as she did since that evening when she helped with my makeup, the same evening that I officially became Charissa. Just like before my magical transformation, she still called me "Baby Girl", she constantly told me how pretty and beautiful I looked. She went out of her way to make sure everyone knew how proud of me she was. For the past several months, I thought she was overdoing the girl talk to show support. I thought she was adjusting to our new roles, but as it turns out, I was the one that was adjusting. She wasn't treating me like her "trans daughter", she was simply treating me like her "Baby Girl".

Day 2

"Rise and shine sleepy head!"

This time it was my turn to wake my mom while she was snoozing away. I went to bed shortly after the movie was over, but Mom decided to try her luck in the casino for a few minutes before bed. That few minutes turned into a few hours. It must have been after 3:00am by the time she came to bed. Now it was 7:00am and I was the one bouncing around the room in excitement as she grumbled about it being too early. I had already showered and shaved my legs. I was wearing a red bikini under a crop top belly shirt and a pair of faded denim shorty shorts. My hair was in two pigtail buns and lip gloss was the only makeup that I wore.

"C'mon Mom, seriously, we need to get going or we're going to miss our excursion."

She asked me to offer her ticket to Mikayla. If Mikayla declined the invitation, she promised she would wake up and get ready. I grabbed my phone and texted her.

Me: Are you awake yet?

Mikayla: Ugghh, I am now. Why do you hate me? You know it's 7:00am right?

Me: Sorry, we have an excursion booked to swim with dolphins. Mom isn't feeling up to it. You wanna go in her place?

Mikayla: Swim with dolphins? Are you serious? Hellz yeah I want to swim with dolphins! Thank you!!

Me: Awesome! Get up and get ready, we have to be at the end of the pier at 8:00. I'm going to pack a bag and I'll meet you in your room in a few minutes.

My mom had already dozed off again. I woke her up as I kissed her cheek and told her she was off the hook. Before falling back asleep, she told me to be careful and reminded me to take my passport. My passport piqued my curiosity. I opened it to find everything updated to match my new life. Including my new height of 5'10 and the letter "F" next to my gender.

I opted for a backpack instead of a pocketbook and filled it with several things I may need including a change of clothes, a towel, sunblock, a waterproof camera, my passport and a little cash in case we had time for shopping. This time Mikayla didn't answer on the first knock, she also didn't answer on the second, third, or fourth knock either. I was beginning to worry that she fell back asleep, but then she finally opened the door.

Her hair was in a shower cap and she had a towel wrapped around her wet body. She caught me a little off guard when she dropped her towel once I was inside. She just packed her own bag nonchalantly while still naked. Her body was amazing. Her boobs were at least a cup size bigger than mine, maybe two cup sizes. She also had each nipple pierced. Her pussy was completely shaved, I wondered how that would feel and decided I would be shaving my landing strip off during my next shower. As I ogled her nudity, she cleared her throat and smirked at me. I rapidly blinked my eyes to escape the trance I was in, then I said.

"Oh...umm, sorry. I don't mean to stare. It's just... You're very beautiful Mikayla. I wish my boobs were as big as yours."

"And I wish I had a pair of long sexy legs like yours. That's one of the downsides of being a girl. I'm perfectly happy with my body, but I do get jealous of other women's attributes from time to time."

"What are the other downsides?"

"Periods!! What do you think? The first one was weird and exciting, but they get old pretty quick. Going to the gynecologist sucks ass too."

"Yeah, I'm sure you're right, but God I hope I get to experience that."

"You would probably react better than I did. The first time I woke up with blood leaking from my hoo-ha, girl I freaked out. It's not like I didn't know that girls had periods or anything, but I wasn't expecting it to start the day after the bracelet fell off. I wasn't expecting that much blood either. I thought something was wrong. Thankfully my inner woman calmed me down and showed me what to do. I think that's when it really hit me that I was a full fledged biological woman. Just like every other woman, my monthly visitor would be a part of life."

Shortly after, Mikayla was dressed similar to me. Shorty shorts, tiny t-shirt, flip flops and sunglasses with her bikini underneath. Her bikini looked great on her. It was black with little sculls with wings. She said it was the logo for some metal band I'd never heard of, A7X or something like that. We didn't have time to sit down for breakfast so we each filled a plate with various fruits and ate on our way to the lower deck to disembark the ship.

We gave our tickets to the proper staff member at the end of the pier. He attached a neon green bracelet to each of our wrists, then guided us to the ferry boat that would take us to our destination. Mikayla and I talked about how beautiful the Cayman Islands were. She was amazed at how crystal clear the water was. I'd been to this port of call several times so it wasn't quite as big of a deal to me. I know that sounds spoiled rotten and you are partially right, but I'd already experienced Grand Cayman on some of my previous cruises. I did get excited when I realized this would be my first time experiencing this tropical place as a girl, and experiencing it with my new BFF at that. That excitement evaporated quickly when Mikayla cheerfully sang out.

"Check it out, a group of cute guys are heading our way."

My heart sunk as I watched the group of guys board the ferry.

"What's wrong Charissa?"

"Fucking Joseph."

"Joseph? Do you already know these guys or something?"

"No, I don't know them. Most of them might even be decent guys but not Joseph. See the blonde haired guy with the brown patch above his left temple? The one with the cocky grin?"

"Yes, I see him. What about him?"

"He said some mean things to me after we boarded the ship. He's a fucking prick."

I gave Mikayla a curious look as she started to giggle.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh I was just thinking how funny it would be to give him the bracelet after you're finished with it."

"OMG that's hilarious!!! I bet he would be pissed."

"Maybe, or maybe Josephine would enjoy herself."

"I doubt it...wait, can you see the glow in him or something?"

She nodded her head up and down while saying.

"Yup, it's very faint, but she's in there."

Not long after the guys boarded the ferry, they started checking us out. Then they started doing all the things a group of guys do when they want to be noticed. Making fun of each other, punching each other's arms, trying to show their dominance, laughing loudly, and basically just peacocking. I was never one to involve myself in those antics, but seeing them compete for my attention was actually flattering. The logos and writing on their shirts and tank tops lead me to believe they were teammates on a college baseball team, not frat brothers like I initially thought. I made eye contact and giggled at a few of the guys as they carried on. Unfortunately, Joseph was the first to make his move.

He walked towards us with his cocky grin. If I didn't know how much of an asshole he was, I may have found him attractive. I probably would have thought his brown patch of hair was cute. Unfortunately for him, he'd already shown me exactly who he was, and he was ugly. As he got close to us, he pretended to lose his balance from the boat rocking. I could see what he was attempting from a mile away and blocked his hands from copping a feel of my boobs. Then he faked an apology and took hold of the railing above his head as he stood in front of us. He wore a thick gold chain around his neck with the number 69 dangling from it. Then he flexed his muscles as he spoke.

"So is it really that hot out here? Or is it just you two chics?"

Mikayla snorted, she literally snorted while trying to contain her laughter at his terrible pick up line. I reacted in a similar matter. I guess Joseph took our laughter as encouragement. He then looked down to Mikayla and said.

"I'm Joseph, and what's your name hot stuff?"

Mikayla handled his asinine behavior like a pro. She held up her left hand and pointed to her ring before replying.

"My name is "Happily Engaged". Sorry buster but you're barking up the wrong tree."

Then he turned his attention to me.

"And how about you babe? I don't see a ring on your finger. What should I call you?"

I released a long breath of frustration through my nose, then as bitchily as I could, I replied.

"Charissa. My name is not babe, it's Charissa."

"Nice to meet you Charissa. How about you come sit over here with me? It might be a tight fit, but I'll let you sit on my lap."

I rolled my eyes and responded.

"No thanks, I'd much rather sit here with my best friend. Unlike you, she's actually funny."

"No problem babe, you can sit on my lap over here just as well as you can over there. If you wiggle your ass a little, Mr. JoJo might come out to play."

Mikayla spoke up.

"Wait? What?? Did you seriously name your penis Mr. JoJo? What a douchebag."

"Well it's not like I could name him Little JoJo now could I. Trust me babe, there is nothing little about him."

I realized that being a bitch only seemed to encourage him on more, so I tried a different tactic by saying.

"Hmmm, maybe I was wrong about you Joseph. Sounds like you know how to give a woman what she wants. Any chance you can give me what I really want?"

He grabbed his crotch and responded.

"Sure thing babe, I can give you what you want."

"Great, because I really want to know what you're friend's name is. The cute one over there with the curly hair peaking under his flat bill cap."

That response seemed to finally deflate his confidence. He tried to recover by replying.

"Who? You mean Josh? What would you want with him? He's a tool bag."

"Hmmm, I bet he does have an impressive tool in his bag. Definitely more impressive than a little JoJo."

That sent him crawling. Mikayla and I laughed as he walked away, mumbling "fucking bitches" on his way. At least I learned the name of the guy I was most interested in, Josh. He was the first one of Joseph's friends that called him out after the conflict in the hallway. He even used the correct pronoun when referring to me.

Our ferry reached the private beach that hosted our dolphin experience. Of the one hundred or so passengers on the ferry, only nine of us wore the neon green bracelets to alert the island staff that we booked the dolphin swim. Different colored bracelets were used for the different excursions. Yellow bracelets were for the stingray encounter, blue was for a beach day with unlimited alcohol, purple was for horseback riding on the beach. There were at least ten different excursions at this private beach. None of the guys on the baseball team wore neon green bracelets like ours. They all wore orange, meaning they were touring the beach and island on Segways. The tour guide was definitely going to have his or her hands full with that crowd.

The dolphin experience was so cool. Being pushed and pulled through the water by such a majestic animal was quite a rush. It's truly amazing how powerful they are. Unfortunately, I wasn't allowed to bring my camera along, but they had a photographer who took pictures as we interacted with the dolphins. The photographer zoomed in as we fed them, pet them, and gave them high fives. Then the dolphins squirted and splashed us with water after we received a kiss on the cheek from them. They are funny creatures and each one seemed to have a personality of its own.

After the dolphin swim, we were given access to the private beach until our ferry came to shuttle everyone back to the pier. Before going to the beach, we went into the gift shop to view and purchase our pictures. I noticed a few of the baseball players in the gift shop as well, Josh being one of them. He and one of his friends were looking at the pictures from their Segway tour so I casually bumped into him like it was an accident. When we made eye contact, a flashed him a big smile, he looked back at me and said.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't see you there."

"It's okay, I don't mind."

He didn't say another word, he simply nodded his head then turned and walked away. I looked towards Mikayla with a frown and confusion on my face. Just my luck, of all of the guys on the baseball team, I picked the one who was shy.

Josh's teammates certainly weren't shy. Each of them made their rounds to hit on us as we laid in the sun on the private beach. Other than Joseph, they were all friendly and seemed like decent guys. Throughout our conversations, we learned than none of them really cared for Joseph either. None of them even wanted to share a room with him. The seven of them were all seniors who just graduated. This cruise would be their last activity as a team before they all went their separate ways.

A few hours later, I was back onboard The Majestic and having dinner with my mom in the main dining room. I told her all about our fun day with the dolphins. She apologized several times for missing it, but I assured her that I wasn't mad and she had no reason to feel guilty. I knew where she was coming from though, I felt a little guilty when I told her I wanted to hang out with Mikayla again that evening. As we finished our meal off with a delicious chocolate lava cake with ice cream, my mom assured me that it was perfectly fine for a girl to want to hang out with her friends over her mother.

I was wearing a mauve colored sundress that fit snug around my chest and stomach, then flaired out around my hips. My long legs gave the appearance that the dress was much shorter than it actually was and the square neck in the front displayed my cleavage nicely. The push up bra that I wore underneath the dress made my boobs appear bigger than they actually were. I liked how the fabric of the dress felt on my body and my soft skin, but I really liked the way my thong felt against my freshly shaved pussy.

I thought I had confidence the first night we danced in the night club, this time my confidence was at a whole new level. The moves I used to practice over and over were so much easier now that I actually had hips and an ass to shake. Feeling my boobs jiggle only added to my confidence.

You were supposed to be 21 to drink alcohol on the ship, but Mikayla was able to slip me a few drinks without anyone noticing. If they did notice, they never said anything. We danced and sang along with the music, a few girls around our ages joined us on the dance floor. Soon enough a few guys worked up the nerve to join too. I saw Josh at the bar with a drink in his hand, unfortunately he wasn't one of the guys that came into the dance floor. I smiled his way and winked, I even nodded my head as an invitation, but he was still too shy to join us.

His tall and lanky teammate wasn't so shy. Maybe it was the alcohol influencing me, but if Josh wasn't going to make a move, I was going to make a move on his friend. His name was Logan and according to his teammates, he was the best pitcher on the team. Feeling his dick grow hard against my ass while we danced was quite arousing. I allowed his hands to roam my body and really liked the way his touch felt. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the lust and desire grow in his eyes, as well as in his pants.

During our trip to the little girls room, Mikayla gave me a key card to her room. She told me to use it anytime I wanted but to hang a sign on the door so that she would know to not enter. She even offered to sleep in her godmother's room if I needed hers overnight. I sent a text to my mom to inform her that I would be spending the night in Mikayla's room, she didn't need to know the full details. After freshening up, I walked straight up to Logan. I grabbed his crotch and whispered in my most sultry voice.

"How about we get out of here?"

As I led Logan towards Mikayla's room, the prospect of what was to come was making my pussy grow wetter and wetter with each step. My thong was drenched and my nipples were harder than ever. I'd wanted to have sex for so long, but I was too ashamed of my body to give it to someone. Also, the confusion of my sexual preference was an issue as well. I'd always been attracted to guys, but I never considered myself gay. I was a girl trapped in a boy's body. I was always fascinated by girls, but I'm not sure if attraction was the right word. Infatuation and jealousy would probably describe my feelings towards the female body better. All of those problems were gone now. I now possessed the body I'd always dreamed of and a man to give it to. This may not be the way I wanted to lose my virginity, but time was of the essence. I was already at the end of day two with only three days left and I desperately wanted to know what having sex as a girl felt like.

Our lips met with passion the second we entered the room. Our hands were furiously roaming each other's clothing, searching for any avenue that would lead to contact with skin. One of his hands found it's way under the back of my dress, firmly squeezing my left ass cheek. His other arm was at a slightly odd angle as his hand worked it's way through the top of my dress to get a hand on my left breast. I moaned into his mouth in pleasure when two of his fingers managed to slip under my bra and flick my nipple. I could feel the strength that radiated from him as he squeezed my body and devoured my mouth. So much stronger than I was, but I felt like I was the person who was powerful. I was the one who had the power to drive this man mad with lust.

I finally managed to unbuckle his belt, then I hooked my fingers around his pants and boxers to pull them both down together. He pulled his shirt over his head while I helped him step out of his boxers. I wasn't really planning on giving him a blow job, but my mouth watered at the sight of his cock and I was already in the position. He was blessed with the same generous size that I was cursed with before I put on the bracelet, but unlike me, I was certain he would know how to use it far better than I would have.

123456...8