Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead and start trying to get your cock in," she instructed. "You focus on that part, and I'll worry about getting loose."

"Oh." I paused, before getting onto my knees and grabbing her hips. "Okay." Angling my rock-hard dick between her crack, which was plenty wet from being in her pussy, I pressed the head right up against her backdoor and began putting pressure. Sure enough, very slowly I felt myself advancing forward thanks to all the lubrication on my cock, feeling like someone had a death grip on the head.

I heard her wince a few times, but every time I stopped putting pressure, she told me to keep going.

And then I was in, throbbing in her asshole for half a minute, before pulling out a little and shoving back in. The sensation was different from her pussy, in the sense that there was no extra squeezing coming from her, but it was also as tight as fuck. I started picking up the pace the easier it got to thrust, surprised when she started moaning.

"That feels good?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Yes," she gasped. "Not the inside, but my asshole is really sensitive. It's sending little waves of pleasure to my clit."

"Is that normal?" I wondered.

She turned her head to glance back at me, even as I continued to slowly thrust inside of her. "I don't know," she admitted. "The girls always just made it seem like something to do because guys liked it." She paused. "I probably couldn't get there just from this, not unless I rubbed myself, but it does feel good."

"I'm okay if you do that," I whispered, referring to her rubbing herself.

She grinned, and then readjusted her weight as she reached a hand between her legs to begin touching her pussy, working the top where her clit was with a circular motion.

Oh shit, it was so hot! Watching her touch herself and get off. Fuck, she was masturbating in front of me, and yeah, I had my cock up her ass, but still!

As I continued to thrust, she ended up getting there before me, prompting me to start cumming in her ass when she moaned and whimpered from her own orgasm, her asshole pulsing rhythmically as if her body was trying to milk my cock. Then, once we were both finished, she began sliding her upper body more on the bed, prompting me to readjust with her as I kept my cock in her asshole while she flattened herself out.

Once I was lying on top of her, still in her ass, I gently kissed her on the cheek and sighed in satisfaction.

Her green eyes looked sleepy as she spoke. "Oh Kai, who knew I'd make for such a perfect slut?" she whispered seductively. Her eyes then widened in alarm, as she instantly became serious, glancing at me from the corner of her eye. "Sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I only want you. I've heard that talking about being a slut turns some guys on."

I wasn't buying it. "You kind of meant that though, didn't you?'

She grimaced, looking ashamed. "I, umm, I didn't realize I'd like the taste of cum so much, or that I'd like it in the ass so much, but I was only speaking theoretically. What I meant to say, was who knew I'd love sex so much, but I'm not going to turn into a slut. I only want your cock in me."

"It's fine," I reassured her, only to clarify. "I mean, yes, please don't rip my heart out, but I believe you."

She nodded firmly, still trying to look at me from the corner of her eye. "Definitely. I only want you, baby." She then sighed. "Now, how about you go wash your cock off really fast and then come back. I want to take a nap with you inside my pussy."

I stared at her in surprise for a moment, before smiling slightly. I then leaned down to kiss her on the cheek, only to pull out to go do as she asked. Surprisingly, I wasn't visibly dirty, but understood the necessity of taking care of the hygiene aspects of what we'd just done, so I made sure to use plenty of soap and water.

She came into the bathroom too, to clean up a little, and then we both went back to my bed, hand-in-hand, only for her to mount me while I wrapped her up in my arms. I knew I'd end up slipping out once I got soft in my sleep, but it was still nice to start our nap this way.

I didn't realize how tired I was until I closed my eyes and relaxed, finding my mind drifting off to sleep much faster than I would have expected.

-

I update my Bio on Literotica frequently to reflect my Release Schedule and what chapters are pending review.

Submitted: September 10, 2020 to Literotica (Copyright Kaizer Wolf)

Edited: August 11, 2021

12