Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle glanced at her daughter and then nodded in agreement, so I followed Gabriella back out the doorway and down the short hall. We then stood by the bed while we waited, deciding to talk quietly.

"Let me send my mom a message," Gabriella whispered, seeming to assume that Avery's hearing wasn't strong enough yet to pick up on it. "To see if she can have us over now, and then we'll go from there."

"Is there some reason why she wouldn't be able to have us over?" I wondered seriously.

Gabriella grimaced, sending her message before responding. "Umm, well, you know how my mom didn't answer the phone all day?"

I nodded.

She sighed. "Well, it's because they were up almost all night, which is something they do most Friday nights anyway, but last night was more special."

"Umm, okay?" I said hesitantly.

She sighed. "My dad has to travel for business, and he's going to be gone for like a week. Maybe a couple of weeks. So they sort of had two guys over, instead of one." She cleared her throat uncomfortably. "A sort of threesome for my dad to watch," she added quietly, before speaking up again, seeming ready to change subjects. "She is actually supposed to be dropping him off at the airport about now, and when I spoke to her earlier, she said she would be free anytime after that. I told her it would have to be tomorrow sometime, simply because I thought I was going to have to stay at the hospital with Avery and Michelle all night."

I nodded in understanding. "Okay, but I still don't understand though. You're saying she's free, or about to be free right now, so why wouldn't she be able to have us over?"

Gabriella sighed. "Well, because I told her tomorrow, so she might have already made other plans."

My eyes widened in surprise. "Oh. You mean, she might be having another guy over?"

She shrugged. "My mom pretty much gets to do what she wants, so long as she lets my dad know what she's doing. So yeah, it's possible." She paused when her phone unexpectedly rang. "Oh, that's her. Let me take this really fast."

I nodded as she answered it.

"Hey mom," Gabriella said simply.

"Hey pup," Mrs. Watson responded affectionately, prompting my eyes to widen in shock, but not because of the weird pet-name.

Holy fuck, didn't Gabriella say her mom was in her early fifties? Because this woman sounded like she was the same age as Serenity! Granted, now that I thought about it, Gabriella did say that her mom looked younger than she was, but I was pretty sure she said she looked like she was forty, maybe in her mid-thirties, not twenty-five!

Mrs. Watson continued, responding to Gabriella's written message. "Yeah, I don't mind if you bring this guy over, but I'm a little confused. I thought you only said you were interested in someone. Sounds a bit more serious than that if you want to introduce him to me."

"Umm, so about that," Gabriella replied uncomfortably. She then sighed, giving me an apologetic look. "Yeah, it's more serious. The reason why I wanted to talk about all this in the first place is because we've already had sex."

I stared at her in shock, surprised she was being so blunt with her mom, and then kind of embarrassed when I heard Michelle and Avery coming down the hall, knowing that at least Avery heard that last part, since she stopped dead in her tracks.

Glancing over my shoulder, I could see that she was fully transformed -- tan skin, icy blue and black eyes, white hair, all with frosted lips and eyelids.

And she looked embarrassed as hell.

"Oh," Mrs. Watson said in sincere shock. "Oh honey, is he alright? Is that why you're asking about the succubus thing? Oh sweetie, you should have come to me sooner about this."

"No, he's okay, mom. He was sort of really sore after the first time, but he felt better after he ate."

"The first time?!" Mrs. Watson repeated in alarm. "Pup, how many times have you had sex with this guy?"

Gabriella's emerald eyes widened, seeming nervous now. "Umm, like three times normal sex. A handful of times other stuff."

"Since when?" Mrs. Watson demanded, almost sounding harsh now. "When was the first time and when was the last?"

"Shit mom, is it really that serious? We did it the first time yesterday."

"Yes, it's that serious," she retorted. "I told you to let me know right away when you finally lost your virginity. I didn't mean after you'd fucked the guy three-plus times! You're lucky he's not in the hospital right now!"

Gabriella looked up at me in alarm. "Mom, if it's that dangerous, then why didn't you tell me?"

"I did tell you!" she exclaimed. "Sweetie, I've told you several times now! And I told you that you needed to practice! Before you decided on someone long-term!"

"I don't want to practice," Gabriella snapped, seeming really annoyed now. "Mom, I don't want to have a relationship like you and dad. I don't want to make my man watch, while I fuck everyone except him! If anything, I'd rather be the one to--" Her voice abruptly cut off, her entire body shifting instantly in embarrassment.

Mrs. Watson hesitated before responding. "Pup, you want to be the one to watch?" she said in surprise.

"Umm, yeah," Gabriella admitted, her voice strained. "I don't know if it's because I'm only a sixteenth succubus, or if it even has to do with that, but..." Her voice trailed off.

Mrs. Watson sighed heavily. "No, I've heard of something like this before, I just didn't think it applied to you."

Gabriella's eyes widened. "What's that?" she asked seriously.

"We'll have to talk about it when you come over, pup. I don't feel comfortable discussing this stuff over the phone. It's important this kind of thing stays a secret, and..." Her voice trailed off, only for her to sigh heavily. "Please tell me you haven't already shared this stuff with your boy-toy."

"He's not a boy-toy, mom," Gabriella said firmly. "And..." She paused to look at me, seeming hesitant as she continued slowly. "And he's not exactly a normal guy either," she admitted.

The other end of the line was dead silent for several long seconds.

"Honey," Mrs. Watson whispered. "What do you mean he's not normal?"

Gabriella sighed. "I'll explain when we get there. But mom, please be supportive of us. I really love this guy and I want it to work out with him. Like, I know you're probably going to think I'm crazy, but we're already engaged."

Mrs. Watson let out a long exasperated sigh. "Pup, you're moving too quickly with all of this," she finally said. "I'm sorry, but you're not a normal girl. There are things to consider before you get this serious, and he needs to understand the risks involved before choosing to be with you, and..." She sighed heavily again.

Gabriella looked annoyed now, her tone flat, with a hint of sarcasm. "Okay mom, well I need you to think differently about this. We want to be together forever, so I need you to help us figure out how to work around the risks. Okay? Can you please do that for me? Stop thinking about it in terms of how you cope with it, and start thinking about how we can cope with it."

Mrs. Watson's voice was quiet. "Okay," she said simply. "When do you think you'll be over?" she wondered.

Gabriella glanced at me, seeming surprised that her mom switched gears so quickly. "Umm, we'll leave maybe in the next five or ten minutes?" she said hesitantly.

"Okay, pup," she replied. "We'll talk, and try to figure stuff out, but I think you need to be prepared to take some pretty extreme measures if you want to do this without practicing with other men first."

Gabriella gulped. "Umm, okay...what kind of stuff are we talking about?" she asked hesitantly.

"Not over the phone," Mrs. Watson replied. "Come over, introduce me to your fiancé...fuck, I can't believe you're really already engaged. And then we'll talk and go from there, okay?"

"Okay mom. Thank you."

Mrs. Watson sighed heavily. "Well, don't thank me yet. You're making this a lot more complicated than it has to be."

Gabriella scoffed. "Mom, having sex with a bunch of random guys seems pretty complicated."

Her mom laughed. "Not nearly as complicated as you're thinking," she replied, sounding amused now. "But it's fine. If you're really set on not approaching things how I do, then we'll try to work with it. However, keep in mind that this is the expectation you're setting for your guy. If you decide to change your mind later, then he's probably not going to like it. You have to make sure expectations are clear before you get this serious."

"I won't change my mind," Gabriella said firmly, looking up at me again, as if she was making that promise to me too.

Mrs. Watson sighed. "What's his name anyway?" she wondered.

"Oh, umm, it's Kai." She paused. "Kai Ashworth."

"Kai," she repeated. "That's a cute name." She then took another deep breath. "Well, I guess I look forward to meeting him. I need to take a shower, but I should be done by the time you get here."

"Sure, and thanks again mom."

"You're welcome, sweetie," Mrs. Watson replied. "See you soon. Love you, pup."

"Love you too, mom. Bye."

After Gabriella hung up, she sighed heavily, focusing on me. "Was that alright?" she wondered.

I nodded, assuming she was talking about all the personal stuff she disclosed. "Yeah, that was fine. I mean, we're probably going to have to tell her everything anyway, if we want her to help."

She nodded. "I know, it's just I was so in the mindset of not sharing your secret with anyone that I still felt like I'd betrayed you by mentioning you were different."

I shook my head, giving her a small smile. "No, it's fine. Although, I might actually need to rinse off in the shower myself, before we go," I added, holding up my arms to gesture at how dirty I was from climbing in that coyote den earlier.

"Oh, umm, yeah definitely," Gabriella agreed, looking playfully disgusted, only to grow more serious. "And actually, maybe would you want to dress up a little too?" she continued. "I want her to take you seriously. I want her to take us seriously. And I think leaving a good first impression will help."

"Yeah, sure," I agreed, having no problem with that at all. Honestly, I was probably going to do that anyway. "Oh, and why does she call you pup?" I wondered.

Gabriella's face flushed. "Umm, because when I was really little, like four or five, I was really big on pretending like I was a puppy, so my mom started calling me 'pup' and it's just sort of stuck since then."

I laughed at that. "Wow, okay. That's actually adorable."

Gabriella smiled, but didn't respond, still looking embarrassed.

I then glanced over my shoulder, seeing that Avery and Michelle were still in the doorway, seeming hesitant to come in, though I could tell from Michelle's expression that her reason was due to the stone in the chest.

I focused on Gabriella again. "I guess do you and Michelle want to figure out if it's okay for you to touch the stone while I rinse off?"

"Sure," she agreed, leaning forward to give me a quick kiss.

I smirked at her, before turning to head out of the room, giving both Avery and Michelle polite smiles as they moved out of the way for me. I then listened to Michelle clear her throat, telling Gabriella to be careful again when it sounded as if she went to open the chest.

However, when I got into the bathroom with a change of clothes, Michelle had already made a decision.

"I still think you should avoid touching it, but I don't get the same feeling when you're holding it."

"But you look like you're going to be sick again," Gabriella replied.

"It makes me feel that way in general, sweetie," Michelle explained. "But it was a lot worse when Kai touched it."

Gabriella sighed, setting the rock back in the chest. "Okay, well I'm going to put this in Kai's car, so we can show my mom and see what she thinks."

"Just please be careful with it," Michelle repeated.

"I will," Gabriella promised, picking the black wooden chest up, with it sounding like Michelle went back down the hall toward my room, ensuring she put some space between herself and the disturbing object, while my fiancé carried it down the stairs to put it in my car.

In the meantime, I tried to focus on taking my quick shower, wanting to get all the dirt off as fast as possible. Unfortunately, I was out of the strong scented 'guy' bodywash that Serenity usually bought for me, only having the two options of using her coconut scented shampoo or the strawberry one.

I opted for the coconut.

However, even despite my rush, I was also relieved that the hot water was helping me feel more alert now. After all, the only sleep I'd gotten in the last two days was for like an hour this morning, considering I'd been up all night. And while I could be determined to stay awake for a while if I wanted, it was still beginning to affect me.

I realized I might need to let Gabriella drive and take a nap on the way to her parent's house, or else I might end up getting sleepy again at a time when I really needed to be alert. Honestly, it was kind of crazy that so much had happened in so little time, but once we finally had this conversation with Gabriella's mom, I was hoping things would calm down some.

Of course, there was a lot to deal with in regards to Avery and her mom, never mind the fact that I still needed to begin to redefine my relationship with Serenity as my girlfriend and lover.

But after tonight, I imagined that Avery and Michelle would both go back to their own house, and things would become sort of normal for a while.

I wasn't really sure how I would proceed with my new potential relationship with Avery, but I did know that her learning to control her transformation was going to be the biggest priority for the time being. Granted, I wondered if getting intimate with her would help her stay under control at school, sort of like how having sex with Gabriella helped me a lot.

The only problem was, if it truly was potentially dangerous for me to have sex with Gabriella, since she was part-succubus, didn't that imply that it might also be dangerous for women to have sex with me as an incubus?

Or was there a difference between incubi and succubi?

I didn't know, but I was eager to hopefully find out.

Eager to finally understand how things worked. And honestly, I was kind of optimistic that the same risks might not apply to me as they did to Gabriella, simply because I felt like my biological father would have mentioned it in his letter...

Assuming he was trustworthy to begin with...

Although, I also had to consider that he implied that my adoptive dad was supposed to share all this stuff with me. Really, my incubus father just wanted to cover some of the basics in the event my dad was unwilling, possibly assuming that I would ask for more details on my own.

Which meant, my incubus father hadn't anticipated my dad dying in a car accident.

Dammit.

Taking a deep breath, definitely clean now, I turned off the hot water and went ahead and dried off. I then slipped on a fresh pair of boxers, and then put on a pair of nice black dress pants and a navy-blue Polo shirt.

Quickly brushing my hair and my teeth, I then checked myself over briefly in the mirror, and opened the bathroom door. I knew everyone was back in Serenity's room, so I went straight there, kind of amused by the looks Gabriella and Avery both gave me, like I was a male model gracing them with my presence.

Both of them were standing up, while Avery's mom was actually sitting on the edge of the bed now, everyone having their normal appearance.

Unfortunately, when I glanced at Michelle, seeing a complicated expression on her face, I realized I was sort of breaking the promise I'd made with her to take her home so she could change.

I cleared my throat. "Umm, hey, are you alright with watching over Serenity while we're gone?" I wondered, not feeling worried about leaving Serenity alone since she shouldn't be waking up for another three or four hours at least. Maybe longer.

Not to mention, I felt confident the original threat on our lives was finally over too.

Michelle looked surprised. "Oh, of course, honey. I don't mind at all."

I nodded, frowning as I considered her dilemma. "You know, actually, Serenity has some pajamas you could probably wear, if you want to change into something more comfortable for now."

Michelle grimaced, seeming uncertain. "Oh, I don't want to impose, honey," she replied softly.

I shook my head. "She won't mind," I said, walking over to her dresser and opening the drawer where she kept her pajamas, most of them the soft fluffy kind. And a lot of them were stretchy too, which meant they would be more comfortable, even if they were tight, unlike the unyielding material scrubs were made out of.

Gabriella giggled. "Wow, Kai. No hesitation there. You knew exactly where Serenity kept her lingerie."

I tried not to react, though the gray was definitely creeping up my neck. "Umm, yeah, I help out with the laundry too, you know," I retorted, though I wasn't sure if she believed me, and it probably didn't help that I refused to look back at her. "And she doesn't really have anything I'd consider lingerie," I added, saying the word like it was fancy.

She giggled again, but didn't reply.

I then pulled out a really soft and stretchy set of pajamas, the pants and top both a solid shade of light pink. When I turned around to show them to Avery's mom, her blue eyes widened in surprise.

"Oh, those look really comfortable," she replied sincerely, reaching up to tuck some of her blonde hair behind her ear -- a gesture I was noticing she did quite frequently.

"Should be," I agreed as I handed them to her. "And I'm not sure how you and Avery feel about sleeping in the same bed, but you can treat my room like your own while you're here. I'll probably sleep on the couch," I added, wanting to make sure they felt comfortable.

"Oh, umm, that should be just fine," Michelle said, glancing up at her daughter.

Avery nodded. "Yeah, I don't mind."

"Okay," I replied, focusing on Gabriella. "Then, I guess are you ready?"

"Yep," she agreed, turning to give Avery and then Michelle both hugs.

"Avery has my number," my fiancé commented. "So call me if anything is up."

Ah shit, and my phone was practically dead at this point. I was still going to take it with me though, since I could just turn it off and use it in an emergency. Plus, we should only be out for a few hours.

Michelle agreed that they'd call if they needed anything, and then Gabriella followed me back down the stairs, where she grabbed her black leather purse -- damn, we had three black leather purses in the house now. Good thing they all looked a little different.

When we got outside, I handed her the keys, letting her know my plans since I hadn't slept basically in two days. It was actually just after 8:00 PM now, and starting to get dark. I knew it would probably be pitch-black when we got to Mrs. Watson's house.

"Oh, of course," Gabriella agreed in response to me saying I needed a nap, accepting the keys and then climbing into the driver's seat. She then continued speaking as she adjusted the seat and mirror. "Although, we need to talk really fast before you do."

"Sure," I replied, leaning the passenger's seat back.

Gabriella waited until we were pulling out of the long driveway and onto the road to respond. "So, it's about what my mom said, regarding extreme measures."

I looked over at her in surprise, suddenly anxious now. "Okay? You have an idea of what she meant by that?" I assumed.

She nodded, taking a deep breath, her huge tits looking even bigger due to the seatbelt between them. "Yeah, and I think we're going to have to agree to it, because the alternative is me practicing with a bunch of random guys."