Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 01

Story Info
Kai’s secret is found out by his sister and girlfriend.
10.7k words
4.74
60k
196
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,460 Followers

Innocent Devil's Harem Taboo Ch. 01 -- Kai's secret is found out by his sister and girlfriend.

Original: April 24, 2021

Submitted: May 5, 2022 to Literotica (Copyright Kaizer Wolf)

Tags: harem, incest (brother/sister), supernatural, shifter, big tits, redhead, blonde, MILF

*****

NOTE: This is the Taboo version of Innocent Devil's Harem, where Serenity is Kai's adoptive sister, and he refers to her as such. I've had quite a few people request that I upload this version again, so I decided to do so. Both versions are registered and copyrighted with the USPTO under my pen-name Kaizer Wolf.

This version also later has HOT taboo relationships happening between other characters, such as Gabriella and Rebecca, that are significantly less steamy in the non-taboo version compared to this one.

Hope you enjoy!

*****

- CHAPTER 1 -

I got home from school, parking my silver used car in its usual spot, and went inside to begin making dinner for my older sister, Serenity. The two of us had been living together by ourselves for five years now, ever since our parents passed away in a car accident.

My sis had been eighteen at the time, still in her Senior year of high school, causing me to be sent to a foster home for almost a month while she attempted to gain custody of her thirteen-year-old little brother. In hindsight, I was surprised it had only taken a month for her to legally adopt me, since I wasn't actually her brother biologically and there was no adoption paperwork on file.

It helped that we had been left with five million dollars in insurance money, split equally between us, in addition to the fact that there was plenty of evidence that I'd lived with my family basically my entire life.

Plus, my Delayed Birth Certificate on file was detailed enough to include adoptive parents' names, even though the actual adoption paperwork didn't seem to exist. Granted, my sister and I both knew that the dates of my actual birth were only estimates.

Eventually, the court decided that a clerical error must have been made somewhere along the line, and allowed the adoption to proceed, with the judge seeing no reason to put a kid who'd just lost his parents through hell over a technicality.

Now, my older sister was legally my guardian, though I wasn't sure how me turning eighteen a few days ago affected that status. I had no idea if emancipation was automatic or if I had to file for it. Not that it really mattered, since I still had to finish my last year of high school either way, and would probably still continue living at home while I worked on some college credits.

Initially, after the adoption went through, we tried living in our old house for a while, but it was too painful. Thus, within the first six months, we'd moved into a much smaller house, hidden away in the trees on the edge of the city, with her having purchased it with a portion of her half of the insurance money.

Even though Serenity's parents weren't mine biologically, that didn't matter to me.

It was just as agonizing to lose them. They were the only family I knew, and they had raised me as their own since I could remember. I was well aware that the official story was our mom found me on the doorstep, but honestly not even Serenity knew for sure where I actually came from.

She just remembered me showing up one night when she was about to turn seven.

Her young mind had thought God answered her prayer for a younger brother as a birthday present, and to this day she occasionally teased me about being 'her gift from God.'

But I doubted it was God, or a god, that had been the one to answer her prayer, given what I knew about myself. Granted, I would never dare tell my older sister why. She was the only person I truly loved, and I could never betray her by revealing that I'd discovered at a young age that I wasn't like her...

That I wasn't human.

Our new house, which we'd lived in for over four years now, had a large spacious kitchen that also served as a dining room. Despite the fact that it was only the two of us, we'd kept a lot of the furniture from our old house, unable to part with everything. Thus, the dining room table could seat six people comfortably -- two on each side and one person at each end, with plenty of room in between. Really, the table was large enough that eight people could probably be squished together if an extra chair was added to each side.

However, as it was, only two chairs were used with any frequency.

Sighing, I glanced at the clock and then sat down at the table, leaving the hot 'cheddar, potato, and bacon soup' I'd made on low heat on the stove to prevent it from getting cold. On a good day, Serenity would arrive home a little after 5 PM from her job as a police detective.

However, as it neared 5:45 PM, I began to suspect this might not be a good day. She had been working on a case recently that was causing her a lot of stress, but she hadn't brought home any of the files yet, so I didn't know what it was about.

Yes, I sometimes snooped through her casework files. I snooped through a lot of her things, if I was being honest, though I'd never share that with her. She'd probably be mortified if she knew I'd been through her underwear on numerous occasions.

Sometimes, although very rarely, if the work situation was bad enough, I would intervene myself to stop the criminals. However, I also knew that it might raise suspicion if someone made the connection that all the incidents where I'd helped happened to be my sister's cases. Thus, to avoid that outcome, I only got involved in the situations that were exceptionally upsetting for my older sister, usually involving abuse against women.

And by abuse, I mean serial killer cases where the victims wouldn't survive without intervention.

Serenity didn't technically have to work, since we had enough money to last us for an extremely long time, possibly all our lives, but she'd initially wanted to make sure no one doubted she was responsible enough to raise her little brother.

Still, I didn't know why she'd chosen to pursue a career as a detective. Prior to getting the position, she'd held another job almost full-time while attending the police academy, and yet soon found herself with some of the best scores in the state. I'd asked her 'why' once, but she only gave the allusive answer that she enjoyed solving mysteries -- allusive, because I didn't feel like her answer explained her intense drive.

Glancing at the clock again, I got up to grab my backpack, deciding to get to work on my homework while I waited for her to get home. It was near the end of the spring semester, my graduation only a couple months away, so it was already warm outside on most days. I really enjoyed the warmer weather, mainly because I liked it when there were leaves on the trees. But I was also glad school was almost over in general, eager to get that part of my life behind me.

I was an adult now and wanted to feel like an adult, instead of a kid or dependent.

Honestly, I didn't mind school itself, so much as I was tired of dealing with my shallow human peers. As I'd gotten older, my body became lean and muscular, sparking a lot of interest among my female classmates, as well as attempts made by the guys to win my friendship. However, my memory was a lot better than theirs, and I wasn't one to forgive easily.

I could still remember all the jokes and teasing they'd done just after everything happened, coming from both the boys and girls. It hadn't taken long for the whole school to find out I'd lost my parents, and I quickly discovered just how hateful middle school kids could be, with them beginning to harass me about living alone with my 'hot' older sister.

Apparently, one of the kids had overheard a couple of teachers discussing the problem with the adoption, finding out that we weren't related biologically, and I didn't hear the end of it after that for a solid semester.

Honestly, in hindsight, it was only about four months of torment, but it felt like an eternity to my crushed thirteen-year-old self. At the very least, it slowly taught me to not let words bother me -- otherwise, I might not have survived the regular onslaught of bullying.

Nevertheless, I still hated them all. Or maybe 'hate' wasn't the right word. It was more like I couldn't consider trusting them again, even though I'd never had much trust to begin with.

When I finally heard my older sister's car pull up, I glanced at the clock to see that it was almost 6:45 PM, indicating that it might have just been a really busy day. However, my powerful senses told me differently.

Even over the noise of the car engine, with its familiar clanking sound from a loose bolt, I could hear her fast heartbeat. And even despite the smell of bacon, I could smell her salty tears, as well as the scent humans gave off when they were grieved -- something that shouldn't even be possible for a wild animal.

The only predators who had a comparable sense of smell were the shark, which could detect a drop of blood from about a quarter of a mile away, as well as the bear, which could smell a food source almost twenty miles away. However, my supernatural nose could home in on a scent from much further if I concentrated hard enough.

When Serenity didn't come inside after turning off the engine, I realized she must not want me to see her crying. Granted, it's not like she would be able to hide the fact that she had been crying. I knew her face would be red and puffy, even if she managed to get ahold of herself anytime soon.

Sighing again, I got up to go bring her inside.

The kitchen was connected to the rest of the house by the foyer area, where the door, stairs, and hallway to the living room all met. The wide entrance to the living room was only about halfway down the hall -- someone coming down the stairs could easily see into it -- but the hallway continued on to the laundry room and backdoor.

Underneath the stairs was a small bathroom with only a toilet and sink. Upstairs, above the kitchen, was Serenity's room, along with a spacious closet, whereas on the other side of the house was my room and the bathroom we both shared. It was only a two-bedroom house, but all the rooms were extremely spacious, providing more than enough living space for just the two of us.

Opening the front door, I saw my sister resting her head against the steering wheel, her dark brown hair disheveled, trying to control her breathing like she was on the verge of having a panic attack. Her blue car was parked at the edge of the long gravel driveway, in its usual spot next to my silver one.

Tall trees lined each side of the drive, including all around the house, giving us a sense of privacy since we were about a tenth of a mile off the road. Even though we lived on three acres of land, I only had to mow roughly half an acre in total, including the two strips of grass along the driveway.

Not wanting to startle her, I tried to be noisy as I walked over and then gently tapped on the window, rather than just opening it. However, despite her not looking up at me, I knew she'd heard me. Keeping her forehead on the steering wheel, she moved her hand to unlock the door, only to open it up herself. The moment I was able to, I knelt down and reached out to pull her into a hug.

Serenity immediately accepted the offered gesture, returning my embrace as she began to sob.

"Can you tell me about it?" I whispered after about a minute of her crying on my shoulder.

She immediately shook her head no, before answering. "Not officially..." She then told me anyway. "It's a s-serial killer case, Kai. And it looks like h-he targets only women." She sighed heavily, trying to speak clearly despite her sobbing. "And what he d-does to them is...horrible."

"How many?" I wondered, already considering intervening, since this predator had made my older sister so upset. This was by far the worst I'd seen her.

She tried sucking in a deep breath. "T-Technically, he's only killed two so far. But a new girl was just kidnapped..." Her voice trailed off as a whine escaped her throat, a sob then erupting from her chest as she began falling apart again. Her face was twisted in anguish. "And if w-we don't find her soon..."

"What's the timeline?" I asked, speaking in a way I knew would help her mind shift into detective-mode.

It worked -- not perfectly, but it worked.

My sister took a shaky breath and began speaking more clearly, as if a switch had flipped in her brain. "If his two victims are indication of a pattern, then she'll be dead by midnight. He leaves a spray paint symbol, along with a token from his previous victim -- that's how we know who kidnapped her. Previous evidence suggests that the first two were tortured in the most inhumane ways possible, before he killed them while sexually assaulting them in the woods."

"The woods?" I repeated in surprise, feeling that was odd if it was really the pattern.

"Yes..." She pulled away to look at me then, her deep brown eyes hesitant, knowing she shouldn't be sharing information about this, but deciding to do it anyway. "We think he enjoys the chase. He wants them to run, probably so they have a sense of hope -- that they might find freedom after being tormented." She paused. "Only for him to catch them and finish it off horribly." A pained expression crossed her face again as she barely managed to maintain her composure.

Suddenly, I realized I'd missed a fundamental question -- something to explain why my sister was upset to this extreme. Because her reaction was far beyond what I'd ever seen before.

"Serenity...do you know her? The girl he took?"

Her composure broke, and she lost it again.

I waited patiently for her to gather herself, not wanting to seem too pushy. After all, I could never let my older sister find out I might get involved in this situation. She could never know my secret.

While I waited, my mind began going through the people she knew, wondering who it might be. Honestly, my sister didn't have very many friends -- the only close friend she had was a girl named Gabriella who she met only a few months ago. Serenity also had a few coworkers who she was friendly with, including Jessica and Abby, but otherwise the list was pretty short.

Granted, it could also just be a random acquaintance from high school or the police academy. Simply knowing the person could make a case feel a lot more personal. All it would take was just seeing a familiar face, coupled with knowing what might happen to the girl if they didn't catch the guy in time.

After a few minutes of holding onto my sister, I was about to prompt her again, but then she finally responded to my question on her own.

"Kai," she said in a strained voice. "It's my friend. It's Gabriella." She sobbed again, her words coming out in a whine. "And they removed me from the case when they realized my connection."

Fuck.

Suddenly, I found myself holding my breath. Because it wasn't just someone she knew more casually. It was the worst person it could possibly be. And not just for her.

For me, too.

Gabriella was twenty, only three years younger than my sister, and when they'd both noticed they frequented the same coffee shop regularly, they struck up a conversation over a book that quickly turned into a friendship. It also helped that Serenity occasionally had lunch at the Chinese restaurant next to the nail salon where Gabriella worked, giving them an easy way to hang out almost daily.

Even when my sister wasn't in the mood for Chinese, she went anyway to socialize, and before long they were having lunch together every day at one of the many restaurants in the area.

From what I understood about Gabriella, she was extremely kind, although somewhat shy. She didn't have many friends of her own, largely because she wasn't interested in the stuff most of her peers liked to do, like partying. Instead, Gabriella loved to read, with the book she'd been carrying being what prompted Serenity to talk to her.

I'd only met her once briefly when she visited the house a few weeks ago, but I quickly excused myself after being around her for only a minute, because I'd never reacted to anyone like I was reacting to her. And it threatened to expose my secret.

Gabriella had red hair, green eyes, and was exceptionally attractive. However, unlike other redheads I'd known, her hair was so red that it almost looked dyed, and she kept it fairly short at just a couple of inches above her shoulders. She was about four inches shorter than me, two inches shorter than my sister, and had a massive wrack large enough to make any guy's head turn and most girls jealous.

But the biggest attraction was actually her scent. Everything about her aroused me, but her natural smell was nearly overwhelming. I had no idea what caused it, wondering if the fact she was vegetarian, which I'd learned by eavesdropping, was the reason.

Technically, it wasn't dangerous for me to be fully aroused, and it was actually something I allowed to happen on a regular basis when I was alone in my room...sometimes in my sister's room, when she wasn't home. But the problem was I couldn't avoid revealing the fact that I wasn't human.

I'd learned at a very young age that strong emotions and desires caused my body to begin uncontrollably transforming into my more devilish form, my hair turning white, my skin turning dark gray, my irises transitioning to a glowing gold while my sclera turned pitch-black. At the very least, if I hadn't run upstairs when I did, then I doubted Gabriella would have ever returned, never mind my sister's reaction.

I was sincerely afraid of Serenity's rejection, in particular. She was the only family I had, and honestly my only friend. I couldn't afford to lose her. I couldn't take that risk.

However, the attraction I felt toward Gabriella was so strong that just thinking about her was making me aroused now. And pissed, when combined with the knowledge that she was probably being tortured at that very moment. Between the two emotions, I could feel my body threatening to turn gray underneath my clothing, my chest definitely darker now, as well as the back of my neck and the skin along my spine.

I took a deep breath in an effort to clear my mind, knowing there was nothing I could do right away, without Serenity suspecting something was wrong.

Yet, I didn't want Gabriella to suffer either. While I'd never been tortured myself, I knew that even minutes of something unpleasant could feel like hours, depending on the severity of the situation.

Taking another deep breath, I sighed heavily and spoke up again. "Let's go inside, sis."

She nodded in agreement, her hands and legs trembling as she grabbed her purse and attempted to stand up. I offered my support, since it was obvious she was struggling on her own, helping her walk up to the house.

The front porch was only about five feet wide and two feet deep, from door to stairs, the overhanging roof just big enough to allow someone to be comfortably out of the rain if they were waiting outside. The window on the right side of the door peeked into the kitchen, whereas the left one looked into the living room.

Granted, the front windows had sheer white curtains hanging over them, preventing anyone from seeing inside during the day, and allowing them to only see shadows at night. The only other way to see into the house from the front was through the door, which had a decorative half-circle window near the top.

I carefully escorted my sister into the house, keeping my thoughts controlled, and helped her sit down at the kitchen table. Realizing from the scent that the soup was beginning to burn slightly, I went ahead and turned off the stove entirely, glancing at the clock as I did so.

KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,460 Followers