Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her emerald eyes filled with tears, only for her to hug me tightly. "That sounds really romantic," she replied. She then sighed, nodding to herself. "Let's do it! I'm definitely that committed to you, so let's make it official."

I smiled briefly, only to frown. "Although, I might not be able to propose to you in the store," I realized. "And even buying the ring could be difficult, since I might end up looking like this."

She pulled away to focus up at me. "Oh, yeah, probably not. But that's okay." She paused. "Although, do you think you could at least handle the 'buying the ring' part? We can wait on the proposal details until we're alone. Like, you don't have to propose to me in public or anything."

I considered that for a moment. "Yeah, I should be fine doing that, so long as you behave. You'll have to keep your excitement under control until after we leave the store."

She grinned up at me. "I can do that. Promise!"

I returned the smile, secretly wishing things didn't have to be so complicated with me. Maybe if I just had better control, though really I did have good control -- it was only due to Gabriella that my control seemed to be lax.

Taking one last deep breath, I set my resolve, realizing this was sincerely what I wanted to do.

I was going to propose to her, eventually marry her, and fuck her every chance I got from now until forever, making me the luckiest guy alive.

-

I update my Bio frequently to reflect my release schedule and what chapters are pending review.

-

There will be more sexy stuff coming up in the next chapter, and then the plot will continue progressing more.

Original: October 18, 2020

Submitted: August 25, 2022 to Literotica (Copyright Kaizer Wolf)