Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her in surprise. "Oh, yeah, I just meant that as a figure of speech. Like, still be vigilant, but probably don't worry too much."

"Oh, right," she said with a nod. She then sighed. "Well, we should probably get ready to leave. Doubtful that traffic will be a problem, but I don't want to risk getting to the bank too late."

Nick nodded in understanding, pushing his seat back to stand up, not looking nearly so glum now. "Sure. I guess I'll see you on Monday then."

"Yep," my sister said enthusiastically. "It'll be nice to get back into a more normal routine after such an eventful couple of days. Hopefully the next few cases I'm assigned aren't so stressful."

He laughed at that. "Isn't it always stressful?"

She shrugged. "I've gotten pretty immune to most things. It's only the really horrible stuff that gets to me."

He nodded again in understanding, focusing on me as he took a step closer and held out his hand. "Alright, well, Kai, it was nice meeting you, and thanks again for saving my little sister all those years ago. Sorry that it's culminated into this mess, but I'm glad everyone got through it in one piece."

"Sure," I agreed, shaking his hand. "And I'll probably stop getting involved in those kinds of incidents, so that the case doesn't get reopened."

He grimaced. "Yeah, that's probably best. Hard to ask that of you, when both my little sister and Gabriella here wouldn't be alive without your intervention, but I really don't think it's a good idea to draw any more attention to yourself. The fact that you exist raises a ton of questions about our world, including what else might exist out there."

I nodded in agreement, not responding verbally.

"Well, anyway, see you later everyone," he added in general, as he continued past me and headed out the door.

"Bye," Gabriella and Serenity both chimed in sync.

We then all sighed once he was gone, all of us glancing at each other.

Gabriella was the one to break the silence, speaking to my sister. "So, I know about the kiss," she announced abruptly. "And it doesn't bother me. I know you really love your brother, and I'm sorry for getting in between you two. I really hope we can work something out."

Needless to say, my sister's face turned bright red.

And I was dark gray now, as well.

My sister seemed to be struggling to respond, when I felt dread creep into my chest from what I heard outside.

Because a moment later, there was a knock on the door, only for Nick to open it and pop his head in.

"Sorry, forgot something," he mumbled, dashing into the living room and then rushing back to the door. He then paused when he focused on my sister, only to look at me since I obviously was transformed. "Everything good?" he wondered.

I couldn't look at him.

My sister cleared her throat. "Umm, yeah. We're good. Just trying to figure out how to deal with the issue that was brought up at dinner last night," she hedged.

Nick likely assumed she was referring to the can of worms he'd opened by prompting Gabriella to admit she and I had fucked.

"Oh," he said hesitantly. "Sorry," he added. "I'll leave you guys to it then."

And with that, he quickly made his way back out the door.

"Good save," Gabriella whispered. "I wasn't sure what to tell him."

Serenity shook her head, taking a deep breath. "Umm, why don't we just focus on going to the bank for now, and then later we'll try to figure the rest out. I'm..." She paused, sucking in another deep breath. "I'm not really sure how I feel about everything that's happened."

I felt ashamed again. "I need to tell you something," I blurted out.

Serenity looked at me in surprise. "Okay?"

"Gabriella thinks I might have hypnotic eyes or something. Which means it was my fault." My shoulders dropped more, focusing on her chin since I couldn't bring myself to meet her gaze. "And I'm really sorry."

My sister frowned at that, her brow furrowed. "Yeah, if that's true, then I could see that being a factor," she agreed.

I looked at her in surprise, prompting her face to flush red.

"I just mean," she tried to continue. "That I'm not sure I would have had the nerve to do it like that," she explained, only for her face to grow brighter red when she realized what she'd said.

"Wait, you mean..." My voice trailed off, because I honestly couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Serenity shook her head, groaning as she leaned her face into her hands, her elbows on the table. "Kai, this is so wrong. We shouldn't even be discussing this."

"Why is it wrong?" Gabriella asked seriously. "You love him, don't you? And he's an adult. So there's nothing wrong with it."

Serenity looked at her in surprise. "Well, I'm still his guardian..."

"Were his guardian," Gabriella corrected. "Because it automatically ends when he turns eighteen, right?"

Serenity frowned at that, before nodding. "Technically yes." Her frowned then deepened. "This really doesn't bother you?"

Gabriella's expression became more sympathetic. "Well, as I've already explained to Kai a few times now, I feel like I'm the one stealing him from you, not the other way around. And I feel bad about that. I don't want it to ruin our friendship."

"Gabriella," she said hesitantly. "It wouldn't..." Her voice trailed off, possibly because disagreeing would be a lie, at least to some extent.

"I saw how devastated you were last night at dinner," Gabriella added quietly.

My sister grimaced and looked away again.

"So can we work this out?" my girlfriend continued almost in a whisper.

Serenity finally looked over at me again.

I was still transformed, but no way in hell was I horny right now. If anything, I was the most nervous I'd ever been, afraid to even hope that this was really going to turn out well.

"Kai," my sister said quietly. "What do you want?"

I again couldn't believe what I was hearing. My heart was pounding in my throat now, making it feel like I couldn't speak, but at the same time I felt like I had to answer.

"I can't live without you," I whispered. "And I can't handle you being with someone else. It..." I sucked in a deep breath, glancing away. "Just the idea that you might end up finally dating was really devastating." I focused back on her. "And I'm really sorry that I made you feel that way," I added.

She gave me a small reassuring smile. "It's alright. I mean, yes it really sucked finding out. Especially like that." She paused to sigh, glancing at Gabriella. "But I knew she was perfect for you."

"You're perfect for me too," I whispered.

My sister looked at me again for a second, before looking away, her expression unreadable, almost pensive. "Well, let's get ready to go to the bank, and then when we get back, we can talk about this more."

"That's fine," Gabriella chimed back in. "But just so we're all on the same page, we're sharing your little brother, right?"

Serenity's face flushed bright red again, before she glanced at me and then away. "Umm, yeah. I guess we are."

-

I update my Bio frequently to reflect my Release Schedule and what chapters are Pending Review.

-

Original: November 30, 2020

Submitted: December 8, 2022 to Literotica (Copyright 2020 Kaizer Wolf)