Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were all silent for a couple of minutes, before I finally spoke up once Serenity carefully placed the letter back in the envelope, likely planning on keeping it.

"I wonder what's in it," I commented, glancing at my sister. "I'm fine with all of you being there when I open it," I added. "But probably best if we do it at home."

"Definitely at home," Serenity agreed, sniffling again. "Although, it's fine if you open it alone, Kai. You can always show us afterward."

Gabriella immediately agreed. "Yeah, definitely. We can wait to see."

I frowned as I considered that, beginning to slow down since there seemed to be a traffic jam up ahead. "I mean, I can't imagine why I'd need to be alone, unless..." I paused. "Well, unless they really did know about me. But even then, it would be fine since you both know my secret now."

Serenity shrugged. "There's probably no harm," she agreed. "So I guess we'll do whatever you want when we get home."

I nodded, concentrating fully on the road now, scanning ahead to try to see why we were all stopping. And then I saw it -- an accident at the intersection just ahead, though it couldn't have happened too long ago, since no emergency vehicles were in sight and we were stopping only a couple hundred feet away.

Trying to see between the traffic and through windows, I was able to piece together that it looked like an SUV and semi-truck had basically had a head-on collision, appearing as if the SUV might have tried to make a turn in front of the semi, with the truck swerving in such a way that the trailer tipped over and landed on another car, crushing the top.

"What is it?" my sister asked, likewise trying to crane her neck to see. "An accident?"

"Yep," I agreed, sighing heavily. Part of me reflexively wanted to jump out and help, but what could I do? Probably nothing except draw attention to myself. Not to mention, we were a decent distance away, and I was sure there would be others already out of their vehicles, trying to assist.

Best to just stay with the car and wait until they started redirecting traffic. This definitely wasn't the first accident we'd passed on the road, and it wouldn't be the last.

However, I couldn't help but notice the faint scent of blood, seeming to grow stronger in my own perception, allowing me to pinpoint the exact location, coming from the SUV. Figuring it couldn't hurt to at least focus my senses and see how things were going up ahead, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, wading through the plethora of scents and sounds.

Immediately, it felt like someone punched me in the gut.

My heart froze solid in my chest.

All my senses instantly focused on one sound.

On one scent.

A scared whimper of pain, coming from the partially crushed car underneath the semi-trailer, the voice so familiar that I recognized it even though I'd never heard her make that exact sound. Her scent equally just as terrified, her normally floral aroma suddenly the only thing I could smell.

Gabriella shocked me by speaking up before I could, her nostrils flared, her vivid green eyes wide.

"Avery..."

-

I update my Bio frequently to reflect my Release Schedule and what chapters are Pending Review.

-

Original: December 8, 2020

Submitted: December 22, 2022 to Literotica (Copyright 2020 Kaizer Wolf)