Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is yours to have.

She will be your first concubine, and perhaps even your consort, if you are of preference.

However, at the adamant request of my servant, I agreed to only persuade the young girl to be reluctant to set her eyes on another man, leaving her free to cherish or loathe you. Perhaps you will accept the challenge to charm her yourself. Or perhaps you will fail and be required to seek your own path. The outcome will depend on you.

Originally, it was my wish that you be delivered to my servant's household the moment you were born, but unforeseen circumstances prevented that from occurring. You were raised by one of my many concubines for a time, a female I obtained in the prime of her lactation, before I finally persuaded my servant to accept his obligation, lest I take his consort and daughter for myself.

A simple look was all it took for him to finally agree, since a look was all it took for both of his females to submit at my feet, ready to accept any command I gave them. It is my preference to come to an agreement with male humans through mutual understanding, but his reluctance pushed me to an ultimatum.

Speaking of which, you may also feel free to take the woman raising you as a concubine as well, should you so desire. My servant is obligated to provide you anything that you wish to take, including his own consort. And if he spawns any additional females, you are welcome to have them too.

Beyond this, I will be of no further assistance.

Your life is your own, and you may live as you desire.

In the past, I was more involved in the lives of the rare children I fathered, following many of the traditions of my kind, but now I am content to allow my offspring the freedom to do as they please.

Consider this a gift as well, since all that is yours is traditionally considered to be mine, including your females. It is a tradition that is still practiced by many of my kind even in the present century, but I have lost interest in the custom. I have more than enough concubines to entertain me, and more than enough methods of exerting my power and authority over others to feel the need to do so in your life.

Many cambions in your position might consider that the greatest gift of all.

Finally, you should find alongside my epistle a catalyst imbued with a message from the woman who gave birth to you. She is a peculiar female, one who I am unable to charm with my innate influence, and she requested solely this single favor when I took you from her: that I deliver her message.

The catalyst is activated with your blood.

It is unlikely we shall meet, something you may consider a blessing, so I wish you well, and encourage you to live your life without regrets.

Sincerely,

Absalom Melchizedek'

-

Finished reading, I just stared at the page in disbelief.

Holy...

Holy fuck...

-

I update my Bio on Literotica frequently to reflect my release schedule and what chapters are pending review.

Original: December 24, 2020

Submitted: January 5, 2023 to Literotica (Copyright 2020 Kaizer Wolf