Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 31

Story Info
He gets closer to his two MILFs.
7.3k words
4.7
9.3k
21

Part 31 of the 41 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,452 Followers

Innocent Devil's Harem Taboo Ch. 31 -- He gets closer to his two MILFs.

Original: April 23, 2021

Submitted: April 27, 2023 to Literotica (Copyright Kaizer Wolf)

Tags: harem, incest (brother/sister), supernatural, shifter, big tits, redhead, blonde, MILF

*****

---- BOOK 3 ----

- CHAPTER 31: Claimed -

I'd been in love with my older sister, Serenity, for a long time now, always believing there was no chance we could be anything other than adoptive siblings. And not just because of our relation to each other, or even because I was never planning on telling her my darkest secret -- that I wasn't human.

It was also because, even without my devilish transformed appearance, she was still a whopping five years older than me, already twenty-three years old by the time I turned eighteen, and she'd played a huge role in my overall care after our parents passed away, even if we weren't technically related.

So yeah, dating her always felt like a pure fantasy and nothing more.

But a series of unfortunate events, especially when my sister got kidnapped by the heinous serial killer who was orchestrating all the other attacks, forced my secret out and made my deepest fear a reality.

Serenity now knew the truth.

And I was forced to deal with her possible rejection.

A rejection I was sincerely terrified of, because losing her would be worse than losing my own life.

I felt like I couldn't go on without her...

However, my sister didn't reject me.

And her acceptance made me a little less careful with guarding my other big secret, the fact that I was deeply in love with her. I later realized it might be the effect of my somewhat alluring gold eyes, when transformed, but she kissed me.

My sister kissed me, and I pulled her into my lap, only for it to end just as fast as it started, her immediately feeling guilty about the situation.

But the line was crossed, and even though she was reluctant to do anything physical, I made her admit that she bought a set of purple silk pajamas -- at the same time that she bought my birthday present -- because she thought I might like to see her in them. It also helped that my busty redhead girlfriend, technically fiancé, was likewise determined to make my sister a part of our relationship, feeling a little guilty herself about 'stealing me' away from my sister, who I also considered to be my best friend.

Even though the three of us didn't have time to really discuss how it was going to work out, Gabriella made sure that Serenity at least agreed to 'share me,' before we left to make a trip to the bank to retrieve the contents of the mysterious lockbox my parents had left me.

A lot happened that day, including that fateful encounter with my hot blonde classmate, Avery, and her equally attractive mother, Michelle.

They were now all going to be a part of my life, after I saved them from their injuries incurred from a horrible car accident. And a small part of me hoped that they might also be a part of our relationship, including the hot blonde MILF, though I knew it might take some time for that kind of fantasy to develop, if at all.

I even made an eventful trip to meet Gabriella's mom, in an effort to learn more about what it meant for me to be part-incubus, and to learn more about the mysterious black stone I'd been left, only for the meeting to turn into more of an educational lesson, with Mrs. Rebecca's top priority that night being to just make sure that I was safe to be around her daughter.

When I came back home past midnight, after spending hours at Mrs. Rebecca's place, Gabriella went to bed with Avery, and Michelle took the couch. Alternatively, I made a trip to my older sister's room, and gently woke her up to share everything that happened while she had been undergoing her own transformation to become like me.

She handled everything well, but our conversation resulted in her begging me to truly cross the line with her, to take her virginity even if we had to avoid orgasms to ensure I didn't accidentally hurt her.

So that's exactly what we did.

We had possibly the most passionate, intimate, and slow sex I'd ever experienced, all while avoiding cumming, allowing the intimacy to be the focus, instead of having our own orgasms. It was actually very nice, though I had to admit I felt exhausted after so little sleep in the last couple days.

When I did finally fall asleep, after fucking Serenity without getting there myself, I slept as hard as a rock, not even dreaming at all until suddenly my nose was filled with the scent of bacon and eggs.

When my eyes popped open a few seconds later, I almost forgot where I was, unexpectedly registering that I had a warm soft body in my arms wrapped up in seductively smooth silk -- an additional piece of lingerie my older sister had gotten when she purchased my birthday present, thereby being even more proof that she'd been torn all along about her feelings for me.

Serenity was facing me now, having twisted herself around in my arms at some point in time, with me likely pulling her tightly against me while I was unconscious.

Her skin and hair were their normal color now, her full pink lips parted slightly as she slept peacefully, her tits squished together, creating a wonderful sight of her deep cleavage, all framed by shiny silver.

Oh fuck, my cock was hard as a rock, Serenity's thigh on my naked hip, my throbbing head actually shoved between her thighs, actually in her crack, as if I'd been trying to gain entry in my sleep. It felt so amazing, and yet I knew I had to chill out before I got carried away, knowing that angling my shaft an inch or two toward me would allow me to slip inside her pussy, but also remembering that I couldn't afford to cum inside her at this point.

Not when I could risk her health doing so, as a half-incubus, being unable to sense the kind of sexual energy I was absorbing even a little.

Taking a deep breath, I focused on the noises coming from downstairs, realizing from the soft breathing in my bedroom that Avery and Gabriella were still snuggling in bed, leaving Michelle as the one who was awake and seemingly making breakfast for everyone.

Sighing, I slowly tried to ease away from my sister, only to sit on the edge of the bed, unsure of what to do about my throbbing erection.

I mean, part of me wanted to just go into the bathroom and jerk one out, but I had no way of knowing if it might be possible for me to actually absorb someone's energy even if they were in the other room. Thankfully, most of the times I'd masturbated when it was just me and Serenity, I'd done it when she wasn't home, often watching porn or rummaging through her underwear.

But that also meant I didn't know what would happen exactly if I masturbated with four women in the house.

In the end, I knew I just needed to get my mind off sex, and try to distract myself so I could calm down. Standing up, I walked around the bed and grabbed my phone off the bedside table, surprised to see that I had a new message.

Opening it up, I was then even more shocked to realize it was Mrs. Rebecca, all the amazing memories from the previous night suddenly at the forefront of my mind. That, and I recalled that I'd saved my number as 'Best Fuck You've Ever Had,' taunting her to find it when she woke up.

Well, she obviously found it.

Her message sounded amused.

'Baby boy, you are adorable. I am going to leave your number like that. You have definitely earned that title.'

Oh fuck yes.

I quickly saved her number, deciding to just put it as 'Gabriella's mom,' so their numbers were next to each other in my contacts, and then typed a message back.

'I can honestly say that last night was the best sex of my life. I hope you don't mind that I like you probably more than I should.'

After sending my message, I reread it, only to feel a little anxious about her response.

Without waiting for a reply, I typed out another.

'Sorry if that crosses a line. I understand this is supposed to be educational. And I hope you will still teach me, even if I can't help but be too attached.'

I sent the message before I really thought it through, only to groan.

Fuck, I felt like that message was still too clingy. Maybe even worse. Why couldn't I just say something normal?

I tried again, only to stop myself, realizing I couldn't do it. I was about to say something again that wouldn't come off right, and I felt like I'd just keep digging myself a deeper hole if I didn't stop now. Better to just wait for her response and then apologize if needed.

Maybe beg at her feet if I had to.

Fuck, this MILF had me whipped for sure.

I wanted her so bad.

Realizing I'd drive myself crazy if I waited around for her response, I decided to slip on my clothes from last night, only to head to the bathroom to take a much-needed shower. Technically, I'd fucked Serenity when I already had dried fluids from fucking Mrs. Watson, and I could definitely tell I'd experienced messy sex at least once.

However, my clothes were actually still clean, minus my boxers, so after dropping my phone off next to the sink, I slipped into my bedroom for a fresh pair of underwear, trying not to wake Gabriella and Avery, and then headed to the bathroom to rinse off.

My phone vibrated while I was cleaning up, and my anxiety only grew as I began to take my time, now wanting to put off seeing whatever her response was.

Would she chastise me for feeling this way?

Would she want to stop teaching me because I was too attached?

Would last night be the only time I got to fuck her, simply because I couldn't keep my thoughts to myself?

Shit.

Finally climbing out of the shower, I dried off and then got dressed in my black dress pants and blue Polo shirt, brushing my teeth and combing my hair, putting on deodorant this time, before finally grabbing my phone to see what Gabriella's mom had to say.

'Baby boy, I am the one who likes you more than I probably should. Last night was perfect. We will do it again soon.'

Fuck yes!

I wanted to jump for joy, I was so excited.

She liked me! Mrs. Rebecca liked me, and was eager to fuck again too!

I stuffed my phone in my pocket, a huge grin on my face as I stepped out of the bathroom to head downstairs, only to be surprised when my phone vibrated again. Reaching the bottom, I pulled it out, seeing that I had another message from her.

'Since fucking you is also one of Gabby's deepest fantasies, I do not think I am going to stop with only teaching you. I spoke with my husband this morning to explain the situation, and he has agreed to let me continue this as long as I wish. And I wish to fuck you indefinitely.'

My cock began stiffening in response to her message, only to grow concerned when I recalled that Mr. Watson was a part of all this.

I began typing out a message hesitantly.

'How will that affect what you do with him?'

I paused to read it, wondering if it was too rude for me to even ask, only to send it 'as is' when Michelle spoke up from the kitchen.

"Good morning, sweetie," she greeted, walking a little closer to catch my attention as she tucked some of her blonde hair behind her ear, that line of freckles on her face making her look much more like a woman in her late twenties, rather than forties. "I made you breakfast."

"Oh, thank you," I replied sincerely, shoving my phone in my pocket, hoping my semi-hard cock wasn't noticeable. Thankfully, the black pants helped a ton to hide a slight bulge. "It's actually what woke me up," I admitted. "I'm looking forward to eating whatever you've made."

She smiled warmly. "I'm glad to hear that," she replied. "It's been a while since I fixed a big breakfast like this. Shall we eat together, or do you want to wait for everyone else?"

I shook my head. "No, let's eat together," I replied, not at all ashamed to admit I was very interested in spending time alone with her.

She gave me another warm smile, only to gesture to the table for me to sit while she prepared a plate. My mouth was watering by the time she was setting it down in front of me, but I waited for her to have a seat directly across the table before digging in, trying to control my pace so I could enjoy her company as well.

"How did you sleep?" I wondered.

"Very well, actually," she replied, taking a bite of eggs on a piece of butter toast. "Actually, some of the deepest sleep I've had in a while," she admitted.

I nodded. "Me too," I agreed, only to pause as I watched her chew. "You know, I don't think I've really had anyone fix me breakfast in a long time. Normally, I do most of the cooking."

Michelle looked at me in surprise, only for her expression to turn somber as she swallowed, likely recalling that my mother had passed away. "Well, maybe I can help fix that, dear."

"I wouldn't mind if you did," I replied honestly. "I mean, I'm always happy to cook, but this is also very nice."

She nodded. "I think I will then, if you don't mind. Certainly, while I'm here at least."

I smirked at her, prompting her to smile as well, the line of freckles across her nose and cheeks looking adorable. When my phone vibrated, I ignored it, partially because I wanted to give Michelle my full attention right now, but also because I was again anxious about what Gabriella's mom would say.

Michelle cleared her throat when I didn't respond. "So anyway, I figured we could leave my daughter here when you take me to my house. I can grab extra clothes for her, and I think it might be good if she has a chance to spend some time alone with Gabriella and Serenity. I'd imagine it would give them a chance to talk about things, since communication is really important in all types of relationships."

I looked at her in surprise, for a variety of reasons, kind of actually feeling touched that she felt comfortable being alone with me like that, even though that was sort of the original plan, but also stunned that she seemed really eager to give my three women a chance to try to iron out the details for how things would work among us.

Like, Michelle wanted this to work out for her daughter, and she appeared to be aiming to ensure this attempt at a four-way relationship was successful.

However, when my phone vibrated a second time, I felt like I was going to start sweating bullets I was so anxious now. Fuck, I loved it that Mrs. Watson was sending me two lengthy messages in a row -- it meant she wanted to talk.

She wanted to socialize.

But damn, I was so nervous about what she was going to say.

"Do you need to get that?" Michelle wondered, having heard the vibration.

I wasn't sure if her hearing had improved much yet, but felt confident it was loud enough that any normal person would have heard.

I shook my head. "It can wait. I'm enjoying breakfast with you."

"Oh honey," she exclaimed. "You're too sweet."

"Just being honest," I replied, feeling a little jittery to be socializing with one MILF over breakfast while I had another sticking little digital messages in my pocket. Fuck, I felt like the luckiest guy in the world right now, even despite my anxiety.

Michelle smiled, but didn't respond, glancing toward the window.

I cleared my throat, wondering if her gaze meant anything. "You can't feel the black stone, or anything, right?" I asked hesitantly.

She looked at me in surprise, only to shake her head. "Oh, no. It's far enough away right now."

I nodded, wondering why she could sense it in the first place, but doubting she had any idea. "Well, that's good." I then sighed. "Honestly, I can't even begin to thank you enough about that. Like, I don't know what it does, but I feel like you helped me dodge a bullet there."

Her tone was suddenly serious. "Honey, you literally saved my life. You gave me CPR for half an hour, even after the doctors gave up. I'll give up my own life, before I let any harm come to you."

I gulped at her intensity, focusing down on my food, unable to meet her intense azure gaze. "Well, thank you," I whispered simply.

"You're very welcome, dear," she said warmly. "How's your breakfast?"

I grinned up at her. "Delicious. Even more so because you made it."

Her freckled cheeks flushed at that, her skin graying just slightly, causing a surge of accomplishment to rush through me.

Damn, all my ass-kissing was finally getting me somewhere, even if I was just being honest.

"So when do you want to leave?" I wondered. "I'd like to at least see everyone before we do," I clarified. "But I'm obviously ready to go whenever you are."

She frowned, glancing down at the soft pink pajamas she was wearing from Serenity's wardrobe. "Well, I suppose I'll change back into those scrubs, and then I'll be ready too," she replied. "Might also go ahead and take a shower at my place, if you don't mind."

I tried not to gulp, knowing she was just talking about a very routine thing to do. It's just that she'd be doing it while we were alone at her place. "Umm, yeah, that's definitely fine," I agreed, shoveling some more food in my mouth.

She smirked at me, taking another bite as well.

Shit, please tell me she didn't notice my reaction.

We continued to eat in silence for a few minutes, before I glanced up at the clock, realizing it was actually a little past 7 AM. It was Sunday morning, and everyone had a long day yesterday, so no doubt they would want to sleep in for another couple of hours at least.

I cleared my throat, only having a couple of bites of food left. "Oh, actually, I might go ahead upstairs and just say goodbye to them now. Everyone was up late last night and probably needs the rest. We will likely be back before they even get up."

Michelle frowned at that, possibly because it meant not giving the other three time to talk by themselves, but then nodded in agreement.

"Alright, sweetie. We can do that. Although..." She hesitated, glancing toward the window again. "I'd really like to avoid getting too close to that disturbing stone."

My eyes widened. "Oh, of course," I agreed, shoveling in my last two bites and then standing up. "I'll go put it in the shed out back for now, and I'll be sure to walk really far from the house as I head back there. Okay?"

She hesitated, almost looking as if she was going to suggest all that wasn't necessary, before sighing. "Thank you, honey."

I grinned at her and then headed straight for the door to put on my shoes.

Running outside and grabbing the black chest from my car was a quick chore, and within a minute I already had it stashed in the shed in the backyard next to the woods, which was about as far from the house as my car had been parked. That should mean that it wouldn't bother Avery's mom while she was inside the house.

I then made my way inside through the backdoor, kicked off my shoes, and headed upstairs to say goodbye to everyone. In the meantime, Michelle collected our dishes and then came upstairs to step into the bathroom while I was in Serenity's room, I assumed to change back into the scrubs from the hospital.

Serenity was groggy when I woke her up, so I just let her know what I was doing, kissed her and thanked her for last night, and then let her sleep. I then was about to let Gabriella and Avery know too, but decided against it, since I at least knew Serenity would have no problem going back to sleep, whereas I wasn't sure how either of the other two would react to me waking them up.

And I really wanted them to be well rested, in case we were up late tonight hanging out.

Heading back downstairs instead, I put my shoes back on and waited for Michelle to be ready. She was out of the bathroom about a minute later, and was shouldering her purse after grabbing her phone from the kitchen, putting both it and a charger inside her leather bag.

KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,452 Followers