Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 33

Story Info
A MILF is very concerned about his strength.
5.7k words
4.54
6.9k
19

Part 33 of the 41 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,452 Followers

Innocent Devil's Harem Taboo Ch. 33 -- A MILF is very concerned about his strength.

Original: August 22, 2021

Submitted: May 11, 2023 to Literotica (Copyright Kaizer Wolf)

Tags: harem, incest (brother/sister), supernatural, shifter, big tits, redhead, blonde, MILF

*****

Hi there!

Thanks for checking out this story! This series is written like a novel, so be sure to start at Chapter 1 if you want to avoid major spoilers or confusion.

*****

- CHAPTER 33: Test -

After a quick breakfast with Serenity, Gabriella, and Avery, my first two women then proceeded to thank Michelle for the meal now that she was out of the shower, only for us to make haste in piling into the car so we could head over to Mrs. Watson's house to discuss the midnight stone.

I was the first outside, since I had to retrieve the black wooden chest from the back shed, making sure I walked far away from the house on my way to the car, so that Michelle didn't get sick being around the smooth shiny rock.

Then, once we were actually saying our goodbyes, I gave Avery and Michelle a big hug at the same time, both of them fully transformed already from the anticipation of discussing the topic of sharing me with each other.

Seeing Avery's mom transformed was actually kind of interesting, because I'd seen Michelle seem sincerely pissed and not even show a hint of shifting, whereas it appeared that the emotion of 'embarrassment' did it to both of them.

Granted, it did it to me too, but so did sincere anger.

I also suspected they'd end up discussing what to do tomorrow about Avery going to her classes, as well as the rest of the school year. We only had a few more weeks left before we both graduated high school, but if my classmate couldn't keep her emotions under control at school, then we were going to run into a big problem, since it was vital our secret remain a secret.

Personally, as I thought about it a little on the way to Mrs. Watson's house, I wasn't sure how I felt about the situation. I mean, sure it was risky to have Avery go to school when she wasn't used to her new supernatural body yet, but I also felt like making that decision for her would communicate that I didn't trust her.

Besides, I personally managed to keep it under control day-after-day, and I suspected Avery could learn just fine too. Which meant she might take the week off, at most, just so she could practice, with the biggest skill she needed to develop being that she learn how to control where the transformation occurred.

If she could just keep the transformation underneath her clothes while she collected herself, or was able to keep it in her eyes, and close those, then she'd be just fine.

On the way, Serenity and Gabriella socialized a little bit, including discussing the situation with Gabriella's mom -- specifically the sex part. My sister reassured my busty fiancé that she understood, and was fine with it, even admitting that she kind of wanted to watch too...

And also admitted she was glad there was someone to teach us in the first place, so we didn't accidentally hurt anyone.

Serenity also disclosed that she and I had finally gotten a bit more intimate too, but that we were really careful, considering the risks...

To which Gabriella playfully complained, wishing she could have watched us fuck, commenting about how passionate my sister must have been fucking her younger brother, only to set off Serenity's transformation...which prompted a slew of sincere apologies from my fiancé. However, once my sister collected herself, being curled over in her seat so no one saw, she then admitted she wouldn't mind the sexy redhead watching either, but had really wanted to share her first time with me alone.

Gabriella ended up apologizing about that as well, saying she completely understood and didn't mean to sound selfish. That she was just messing around. To which my sister reassured her again that she didn't view it that way...

Honestly, it was kind of fun listening to them go through cycles of apologizing and reassuring each other, because it was a very clear indication that they truly liked each other and wanted all this to work out. Neither of them wanted to accidentally step on the other's toes and cause discord.

They wanted to get along.

They wanted this to work.

And I couldn't be happier.

When we finally arrived at Mrs. Watson's house, the redheaded MILF answered the door wearing normal attire, including regular faded jeans, coupled with a vibrant green blouse that really made her emerald eyes and curly crimson hair pop.

And damn, her tits were so massive.

Shit, how was she so hot even in normal clothing?

Mrs. Watson really did have almost the same proportions as Gabriella, except that she was noticeably thicker, while still being as thin as hell in the waist and other noticeable areas like her arms.

Fuck, she was hot.

And I wasn't the only one who took notice.

"Oh my God, you're so beautiful," Serenity blurted out with wide brown eyes, readjusting her grip on the black wooden chest in her hands.

Mrs. Rebecca just gave her a warm smile. "Well, thank you very much, sweetie," she said sincerely. "You must be this handsome young man's sister."

"Umm, yes. I'm Serenity, ma'am. It's nice to meet you. And sorry, Gabriella just told me you were in your fifties, so I wasn't expecting you to look so young."

Mrs. Watson only grinned wider. "It's a succubus thing," she replied sincerely. "My own mother, Gabriella's grandmother, still looked fairly young right up until the day she passed of old age." She paused when Serenity and I both gave her sympathetic expressions at that news. "Oh, don't look like that," she said gently. "She lived a full life, much longer than a normal person. She gave birth to me when she was older than I am now, which is why she's no longer with us. There was quite a gap in age between us, since it is difficult for descendants of succubi to have children," she explained patiently. "Now, why don't you all come inside, so I can see what it is you have to show me."

I nodded, following the mature woman through the door, while Serenity and Gabriella were hot on my heels, with the latter closing the door behind us so that we were all in the main foyer area. I then turned toward my sister just inside, to request the black box from her.

"Just please don't touch the stone," Serenity said seriously, obvious concern in her tone.

"Of course," I replied, taking the chest from her and turning toward Mrs. Watson.

Gabriella's mom looked between us briefly, before gesturing for us to follow her in the living room. "Come, let's sit down," she suggested.

I nodded, with Gabriella taking the lead this time as she followed her mom, my sister and I close behind. Of course, I couldn't help but focus on the nearest of the two L-shaped leather couches, specifically the one we'd fucked on the previous night, but I quickly averted my gaze when Mrs. Rebecca sat on the other one, knowing I needed to keep my thoughts focused.

Since Mrs. Watson had sat at the inside corner, I sat down adjacent from her, our knees only inches apart, while Serenity plopped down right beside me, and Gabriella sat next to her.

Again, our host looked between me and Serenity a second time, before focusing on the black wooden box. I wasn't sure why, wondering if she was sensing something.

"So what is this?" she prompted the moment everyone was seated.

"Well, we honestly don't know exactly," I explained, beginning to open the lid carefully. "There is a letter inside from my biological father that says it's a catalyst containing a message for me." I paused when she nodded, like she knew what I was talking about, only to feel like an idiot when I recalled that Gabriella had told me twice now that she'd mentioned it to her mom. I quickly continued. "However, my classmate's mother, Michelle, senses something very bad coming from this 'catalyst thing,' and we didn't know who we could ask."

Mrs. Rebecca nodded again, focusing back down into the chest. "I don't have a lot of experience with magical items, but I can definitely take a look," she offered. "Do you mind if I touch it?"

"Oh, of course," I quickly agreed. "And feel free to read the note too. I just promised Michelle I wouldn't touch it myself."

Mrs. Watson nodded again, reaching her delicate hand inside and gently grasping the note first. She then carefully unfolded it, commenting on all the wrinkles. "Seems like maybe someone took out a bit of frustration on this piece of parchment."

I cleared my throat uncomfortably. "Umm, yeah, I sort of did," I admitted. "I just got a little upset about what it says about my sister."

Mrs. Rebecca immediately focused on me again, eyeing me carefully, before glancing at Serenity and holding her gaze for a second too. She then looked back down without another word.

I sincerely had no idea what was on the woman's mind, seeing Serenity shift her weight in the corner of my eye, but decided not to bring it up right now.

Recalling what was written in the letter, I was surprised that Mrs. Watson didn't react much to it, seeming to have a perfect poker face as she learned about my origins, learned the role of Serenity as being a gift to me, read about the issue with there being a delay in my living with them, the implications of my father's power to compel others, the fact that he was allowing me to live as I pleased, and then finally the part about the stone.

Her eyes finally narrowed just slightly, learning how it was a catalyst with a message from my mother, as well as how it was activated, and also that the person in question couldn't be compelled by him for an unknown reason.

However, once I was sure Mrs. Rebecca had reached the bottom, she remained silent for a long few seconds, only to finally focus up at me, her expression impassive.

"Can you do this? Make another person do what you want?"

Suddenly alarmed, I immediately looked away, unexpectedly feeling ashamed, and extremely nervous about how she was going to react to that. Shit, I hadn't really thought too much about that aspect prior to her reading, with me only now realizing that single revelation was probably a tiny little nuclear bomb of information that stuck out to her above all else.

Fuck, I knew Gabriella had shared a lot, but obviously that wasn't something she mentioned, and I could imagine why -- her mom wouldn't have dared meet me then. But then, that made me wonder what else my fiancé had neglected to mention...

"I'm assuming that's a yes," Mrs. Rebecca said quietly, in response to my reaction.

"I would never do that to you, or anyone else I cared about," I replied somberly. "I only did it to my sister once accidentally."

Serenity immediately spoke up. "Yeah, but you didn't really make me do anything, aside from when we practiced. You just lowered my inhibitions for me to do what I already wanted deep down."

Mrs. Rebecca's tone was reserved, speaking to Serenity. "And what did you do?" she wondered seriously.

My sister looked at her in surprise. "Oh, well the first time I just kissed him. But that's all. And then when we practiced, he just had me do pushups," she added with a grimace.

Unexpectedly, a small smile touched Mrs. Rebecca's full lips as she glanced at me. "You were hoping he'd make you do something more fun," she said bluntly in obvious amusement.

My sister focused on her in surprise at the assumption, her face flushing red just slightly, some of her brown hair darkening in the back, only to quickly return to normal. "Umm, sort of," she admitted, glancing away.

I could understand why.

Admitting to that kind of thing was normally a big 'no-no.'

But dang, Serenity handled that 'almost-transformation' pretty well, although I knew it might just be because she wasn't as embarrassed as she might be otherwise, since it was obvious Mrs. Watson knew about our relationship at this point.

However, that suddenly made a particular thought jump to the forefront of my thoughts...

Did Mrs. Rebecca know about that? The fact I could change people?

Obviously, she knew I could transform, but did she know her daughter could too? Did she know I'd changed her daughter permanently?

I mean, surely she must!

Especially considering my fiancé was likely transformed last night...

But suddenly all I could think about was the fact that Gabriella still looked normal when shifted. She looked normal!

Which meant, while I felt as if it was unlikely, it was very possible Mrs. Rebecca either hadn't noticed the more tan skin, or else possibly my fiancé gave a totally different excuse to explain it. Fuck, I needed to ask Gabriella as soon as I got a chance, since I knew that might be another aspect of my existence that her mom might want to know about.

Dammit, for all I knew, Serenity shifting right now might have given this woman a figurative heart-attack from the shock.

Gabriella's mom unexpectedly frowned then, as she focused back on me, meeting and holding my gaze...

Remaining completely silent.

Awkwardly silent.

I cleared my throat, suspecting she was probably still focused on the compulsion thing. "That doesn't, like, bother you a bunch, does it?" I asked hesitantly.

Her brow furrowed slightly. "I looked into your gold eyes last night without fear. But now..." She took a deep breath, still holding my normal colored gaze. "After the experience we shared, I want to trust you. After learning about how Gabby feels about you, I want to trust you. But if you can really do such a thing, then...well, it's a tough pill to swallow."

I grimaced, wondering if this was a nice way to tell me that we wouldn't be fucking anymore.

"I understand," I said simply, glancing away again, trying to hide my grief.

"Mom," Gabriella said hesitantly, seeming to pick up on the same thing as I was. Or at least picking up on my reaction.

However, Mrs. Watson just shook her head, immediately silencing her. She then sighed. "So, do you mind if I take a look at the stone now?"

I nodded, still averting my gaze, the opened box in my lap. "Umm, yeah. Sure, go ahead."

She nodded as well, neatly folding the piece of paper, only to replace it and carefully grasp the smooth midnight rock in the same motion. She then held it in her open palm, slowly drawing it closer to her face, as if she were peering beyond the smooth black surface. At the same time, she appeared to be working her mouth a little, as if she was chewing on her tongue.

She then unexpectedly spat on the rock.

Instantly, her entire body went rigid, her green eyes flying open wide, even as her spit loudly sizzled and rapidly disappeared, as if the rock was a piece of hard lava.

"Mom!" Gabriella nearly shrieked, jumping up from her seat next to Serenity.

I jumped up too, reaching out to grab her shoulder, only for her to thaw out the moment I made contact.

"Calm down," she chastised us both immediately. "I'm alright."

I quickly let go, not wanting to overstep her boundaries, when I suddenly wasn't even sure I was welcome to touch her anymore. However, she didn't seem to react to my touch either way, still focusing on the rock.

"Shit, mom," Gabriella said in relief. "Warn us next time."

She shook her head, glancing up at her daughter and then focusing down at the stone again. "I wouldn't have been able to warn you, as this is the first time I've come into contact with such a powerful object."

Gabriella and I exchanged a glance across from Serenity, both of us deciding to sit back down, before my fiancé spoke up again. "And what does it do?"

Mrs. Watson frowned, glancing up at me. "This is definitely a message, but I can also confirm there is something else here too. Something that's not a message. However, I am not magically adept enough to determine what it is, or if it's even bad." She paused. "I would assume it's bad, considering how the woman you spoke of, Michelle, reacted to it."

Shit, did that mean that Michelle was someone more magically adept? Was that why she could sense that there was something bad here? Or did that even have anything to do with it?

"But you know it's a message?" I tried clarifying.

Mrs. Rebecca nodded. "Yes, since I saw the 'greeting.' A greeting that is only revealed to those who are not meant to listen to the message."

I stared at her in shock. "You did? How? In your head?"

She nodded. "Yes. A rather appealing female voice said..." She paused. "Well, it was short enough, so I'll just quote her. She said, 'Hello, this contains a message for my precious little boy. Please ensure he receives it.'"

I just stared at her in shock, feeling stunned at the idea of those words being what Mrs. Rebecca really heard, as well as the possible implications, assuming the woman speaking was truly sincere.

It was really from my mom, and it didn't sound like the message was meant to be a bad thing.

But then, that could only mean someone added a bad thing to it.

My father? Would he do that?

Or was it possible a third unknown party was responsible?

After a few seconds, Mrs. Rebecca continued. "No doubt, that particular greeting was meant for your biological father, or whoever she initially gave the stone to. Otherwise, if she expected a stranger to come across this, then she might have given more specific details of where either you or she might be located, in order to deliver or return the stone."

I felt like my head was spinning as I tried to wrap my thoughts around this.

"S-So then, there really is a message. But something else possibly bad is there too," I said, just repeating the obvious out loud.

She nodded, her brow furrowing as she focused on the rock in her hand again. "Yes, it appears that is the case..." She paused, only to sigh. "I know someone I might be able to ask, but getting a favor from her can be problematic. Especially if it's a favor for you."

I focused on her in surprise. "Why is that? Because I'm part-incubus?"

She nodded slowly. "That is exactly the reason why." She frowned. "Unfortunately, the few people I know who have any kind of supernatural lineage all have a distaste for incubi in particular."

I frowned as well. "Yeah, I can imagine why. Hard to blame them."

Mrs. Watson looked at me in surprise, only to frown again as she reached over to return the stone to the black wooden chest. "Hey, can I speak to you in private for a moment?" she asked seriously.

I was shocked, seeing in the corner of my eye that both Serenity and Gabriella were shocked too, the two of them glancing at each other and then me. And then I began feeling nervous, wondering if she planned on telling me plainly that she wouldn't be able to teach me anymore, especially since I couldn't imagine what else she might want to share in private.

Fuck.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I sighed heavily. "Umm, yeah, that's fine."

She nodded, standing up and focusing on her daughter. "We'll be right back. There's just something I want to ask him really quick."

"Oh, umm, okay," Gabriella replied hesitantly, exchanging another glance with my older sister. "No problem. We'll just make ourselves comfortable."

"Please do," she agreed warmly, only to motion to me to follow her.

Due to the nearest low coffee table being in the way, we ended up going the long way around the couch, toward the humungous widescreen TV on the wall, and then back toward my two women as we made our way to the stairs. I tried not to look at them, simply because I didn't want to exchange an awkward glance and reveal I was really uncomfortable right now.

When we reached the stairs, I could see the well-kept kitchen just beyond them, quickly focusing up at Mrs. Rebecca as she began climbing, trying not to lust over her juicy ass in those tight jeans, never mind her thick thighs, especially when I knew the thing she wanted to talk to me about might not be pleasant.

KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,452 Followers
12