Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 35

Story Info
She takes him to meet her Short Sexy Mother.
7k words
4.53
10.3k
23

Part 35 of the 41 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,454 Followers

Innocent Devil's Harem Taboo Ch. 35 -- She takes him to meet her Short Sexy Mother.

Original: September 6, 2021

Submitted: May 25, 2023 to Literotica (Copyright Kaizer Wolf)

Tags: harem, incest (brother/sister), supernatural, shifter, big tits, redhead, blonde, MILF

*****

Hi there!

Thanks for checking out this story! This series is written like a novel, so be sure to start at Chapter 1 if you want to avoid major spoilers or confusion.

*****

- CHAPTER 35: Meeting -

When I pulled into the paved driveway of Mrs. Rebecca's very nice house, which was fenced in along the borders of their property to separate they're large green yard from the closest neighbor about a tenth of a mile away, I was surprised when she opened the fancy white door before I even parked.

The gesture made me...uncomfortable, considering the situation.

"Hey," I said hesitantly, grabbing the black chest, uncertain if I wanted to point out the overly eager gesture.

"Hey," she echoed warmly, seeming really happy to see me, but also acting urgent. "Come on inside. We have a lot to talk about in a short amount of time, and then we need to go."

I hesitated briefly, deciding to just be blunt. "You are kind of making me uneasy with how you're acting," I admitted.

She frowned at that, only to sigh heavily. "I'm sorry, baby boy. It's just, I don't want my mom to get impatient, and we have an hour drive ahead of us."

"And that's why you were waiting on me by the door?" I wondered seriously, readjusting the wooden chest in my hands.

She grimaced at that. "Well, umm, no. Not exactly." She paused, only to sigh. "I just feel horrible that I lost your trust, and while I still would have done it, I'm a little anxious about you never forgiving me, and..." She took a deep breath. "I was just really looking forward to you coming over again," she admitted. "And I kind of hoped maybe I could make it up to you before we left."

My eyes widened in surprise, suddenly realizing why she was in such a rush...

She wanted to fuck.

She wanted to hurry up and spend some time with me in bed before we headed over to take care of this other stuff.

"I-If you want," she added hesitantly, reaching up to her vibrant red hair, wrapping one of her heavy curls anxiously around her finger. The gesture was really adorable, and made her look even younger than a woman in her thirties.

I sighed heavily, trying to ignore the escalating rush of warmth I felt in my gut. "I think I'd like to focus on this first," I said quietly.

"O-Oh," she replied, her expression dropping, suddenly looking sincerely dejected. "I...I understand." She then angled herself toward the open door. "Let's sit on the couch, and I'll explain what you want to know."

I nodded, walking up the fancy concrete steps, only to pause when I was closer, feeling the tension rise as I neared her. "Umm, Mrs. Rebecca?"

"What is it, honey?" she wondered, her gaze longing.

"I really like you," I whispered. "And, umm, sorry I can't give up my sister for you," I added.

She shook her head. "Don't be sorry. You having someone in your life who is more important than me actually makes me like you more."

"It does?" I said in surprise.

She nodded. "I'm used to men not being able to resist me. Even my husband doesn't have anyone who is more important to him. But you can truly resist me if you want, and that makes how you feel about me seem more...genuine."

"You mean, like it's more real?" I wondered.

She nodded with a grimace. "Basically, yes. Being part-succubus, and being able to seduce almost anyone, male or female, makes it very much feel like real love isn't a possibility. Like I could never have what most normal women have. Someone who sincerely loves them, and isn't just enthralled by a supernatural magic that defines their existence."

"Is your seduction magic?" I said in surprise.

She frowned. "Not exactly, but incubi and succubi are inherently magical creatures. We both have such energy intertwined into our very being, and it defines our supernatural traits. It's why I can so powerfully seduce without effort, and it's likely why you can actually transform, even if the actual process is biological."

I nodded.

"Now, let's go inside and have a seat," she said warmly.

Following her through the door, and then continuing to the living room as she closed it, I sat down on the other couch where I'd sat last time I was here, trying not to focus on the sectional sofa that we fucked on the previous night.

Mrs. Rebecca took my cue and walked around the low coffee table to have a seat in her previous spot too, our knees nearly touching. I took the opportunity to distract myself by placing the wooden chest on the coffee table.

"First," she said, pulling something out of her back pocket. "I want to show you this."

I focused down on what appeared to be a small antique ornamental hair comb made of gold, the kind that would be worn in hair as an accessory, with an amethyst stone embedded in it, looking like a diamond shape that was stretched into a teardrop, the ends pointy with the upper portion elongated.

I focused back up at her in surprise, realizing this must be the magical object she'd used previously.

"It's called a mind stone," she explained, her expression apologetic, as if holding this out for me to see was another act of sincerity, to show she trusted me and was asking for my forgiveness. "I actually don't know much about it, other than the fact that it needs to be close to the head to work, hence it's embedded in this, and that it can protect the wearer from all kinds of magic that affects the mind, including compulsion, seduction, illusions, and more."

"Illusions?" I repeated in surprise.

She nodded. "Yes. As you might imagine, it's a form of magic used to hide things in plain sight. A camera would actually see the object, but a person nearby wouldn't. Not unless they were using something like this."

I frowned. "And do you use illusion magic?"

She looked at me in surprise. "Oh, no. I can't use magic at all. I can only sense it, as well as the energy that exists in others." She paused. "Or rather, it would be more accurate to say I can't manipulate magic."

"What do you mean?" I asked seriously.

She sighed, placing her hands in her lap, the hair comb between them. "Honestly, magic isn't what you're probably thinking it is. It's not some kind of separate energy that exists out there in some kind of supernatural realm. The lifeforce in a normal person is essentially what real magic is. And the lust a person generates during sex can be turned into magical energy, as can passion, and even anger. In a sense, most creatures are natural generators of magic. And that's sort of what succubi do. They turn lust into magic, though it's an instinctual process. I can't actively manipulate it to do something like create an illusion spell."

"So humans are magical then?" I said in surprise.

She shook her head. "Well, no. Or at least, that's not how it's perceived by those who are more magically inclined. For normal people, the energy that exists in them gives them life, and nothing else. For the rest of us, who are not human, that same energy often gives us what might seem to humans as a miraculous gift. It also often gives us an extended life, and some can even manipulate the energy to do some very amazing, and sometimes very dangerous, things."

I nodded as I considered that. "So I guess human sacrifices were really a thing then?" I randomly realized.

She grimaced. "I'm sure it was, at least at one point in time. After all, if a supernatural creature is able to sense and manipulate lifeforce energy, but cannot generate enough on their own to actually do anything with it, then those seeking power might have killed humans to extract the energy in their moment of death."

I cleared my throat, visibly seeing that the subject was kind of making her depressed. "Sorry to get so dark on you," I apologized.

She shook her head. "No, it's fine. This is a topic that is not all sunshine and roses, although I'm afraid I've told you about the extent of what I know. My mother wouldn't teach me much about it, largely because I didn't have any capacity to manipulate it." She grimaced. "Honestly, I didn't even know incubi could control people, but I realize now why she gave me the mind stone while neglecting to explain the danger."

"And why is that?" I wondered, knowing that when she said 'mom,' she was actually talking about her great-grandmother, Gabriella's great-great-grandmother, the full-blooded succubus.

"Because it's honestly terrifying, and I probably would have lived my life in fear, always looking over my shoulder for an existence that I'll probably never meet."

"I don't count?" I said playfully.

She gave me a small smile. "No, baby boy. You aren't evil."

I grimaced, only to nod as I glanced away.

She moved her hands then, setting the gold ornamental hair comb to the side.

I focused up at her in surprise, knowing what she was silently saying, but uncertain if I really wanted to compel her now, in order to make sure she was being honest with me -- simply because I didn't want her to feel bitter about it later, thinking I didn't trust her.

So instead, I just held her gaze.

After a few long seconds, she gave me a small smile, and continued. "Okay, so I guess let me tell you the plan. I have some equipment upstairs that I occasionally use for foreplay, but I'm going to use it on you instead, so my mom feels safer. First, I'll cover your eyes with a leather blindfold." She paused to gauge my expression briefly. "And then, I also need to put a bag over your head, and then I'll handcuff your hands behind your back, and I'll put you in the trunk of my car, and--"

"Fuck," I hissed in disbelief, having gone from 'This is fine' to 'What the fuck?' in half a second. "Are you serious right now?"

"I know it's extreme," she agreed, her expression sympathetic. "But she doesn't want you to know where she lives, absolutely doesn't want you to be able to see, and let's be honest, you're probably stronger than her, which is why she would like your hands to be bound."

I took a deep breath, realizing all that made sincere sense. From this woman's perspective, I was the threat here, and she was only meeting me under the terms that the threat I posed was neutralized.

Still...

I focused on her sympathetic green eyes. "Okay, look. I get it. I understand why she wants this to happen. But I'm also not going to just blindly place my life in this person's hands, so..." I grimaced. "I'm going to have to do it. I'm going to have to make sure you're being fully honest with me."

Mrs. Rebecca immediately reached over for the mind stone...

Only to push it further away on the leather couch, her gaze firmly set on mine. "I understand."

I sighed, feeling my body transform.

I then hesitated briefly, before focusing on her intently, unsurprised when her expression unexpectedly changed to one of awe, her pupils visibly dilating.

"Mrs. Rebecca," I said firmly.

"Yes?" she whispered.

"This woman I'm about to see, is she controlling you somehow?"

She immediately shook her head. "No, but she's also not someone I can lie to."

I frowned at that, knowing she'd said as much before. "Is it because of magic?" I asked seriously.

She shook her head again. "It's because she's my mother, the woman who raised me."

"Genetic control?" I said in disbelief.

"Respect," she replied. "The highest form of respect I can offer. For me to lie to her would feel like lying to God, straight to his face. I'd never dare do it, no matter what."

"So then, how did she figure out my secret?"

She sighed, still holding my gaze. "When I told her you were someone she might be hesitant to meet, she guessed right on her own, and I couldn't respond." She grimaced then, her green eyes looking pained. "I didn't want to admit to any of your secrets, but I also couldn't deny them either. Not to her. I'd lie to anyone else for you, but not her."

I nodded. "And you truly believe she doesn't want to hurt me?"

"Yes, I truly believe that," she agreed. "More than that. I know it. She's a very curious person by nature, and really the reason why she's taking these precautions is only because I wouldn't admit to her what you are."

I frowned at that. "What do you mean?" I asked seriously.

She grimaced again. "Well, I've always told her what she wanted to know. Always. So the fact that I wouldn't admit what you are has led her to believe you might be controlling me."

"Oh shit," I hissed.

She quickly continued. "I promised her you aren't controlling me. And I even recounted the test I did, and how I used the mind stone to protect myself, but that you refused to try to manipulate me and left."

"So you did confirm her suspicions then," I realized. "That it's something I can do."

She was immediately apologetic. "I'm sorry, but she was already convinced at that point. I was doing my best to mitigate the situation before she came to incorrect assumptions."

I nodded, taking a deep breath, only to focus on her again hesitantly. "And what about you?" I wondered. "After having done this to you just now, are you going to be able to forgive me? Are you going to trust me after this?"

She glanced away, seeming to really consider her response. "If it's just this one time, and if you never do it without my permission, then yes." She focused back on me. "I'll hold no ill will toward you for this. I just hope you'll be able to trust me from now on, without using this ability."

"I want to trust you," I replied gently, no longer using my compulsion, even though I was still transformed. "But it might take me some time." I glanced away. "I kind of have trust issues to begin with, so my heart feels reluctant to trust you like I did before."

"I understand," she said sincerely, reaching out to rest her hand on my knee.

Instantly, it felt like a warmth was flowing up my leg and into the pit of my stomach, loosening my tension as my cock began to stiffen slightly.

"Are you doing that on purpose?" I whispered, suddenly not feeling like I was so opposed to taking a short break in her room before we left.

She gave me a confused look briefly, only to glance down at my lap, abruptly taking her hand back. "Oh! I'm sorry," she replied, suddenly looking ashamed. "No, I wasn't doing anything intentionally. I was just trying to show you some affection is all," she added with a grimace.

I sighed. "Sorry. I think I'm starting to overthink everything. I just don't want to be manipulated again."

She focused on me with a nod. "Same," she agreed. "I don't like feeling as if someone's manipulating me either."

"Do you feel that way?" I wondered hesitantly.

She paused, her red eyebrows knitting together slightly as she thought about it. "Last night was...well, breathtaking. But with that, I also realize you did things to me, even if unintentionally. You made me feel passionate, beyond what I've ever felt before."

I frowned, uncertain if that was something I should be apologizing for.

"So then?" I prompted hesitantly.

She sighed. "I think that as long as I can trust you, then I'm okay with a little bit of manipulation, since I have the same kind of problem, and it's not exactly something you can control to begin with, and..." She sighed. "Well, I very much want to experience it again."

"Me too," I whispered. "And I wasn't trying to make you feel bad. I'm okay with you making me feel so much lust, although I'm not sure if I want to feel it right now. Like, kinda do, and kinda don't."

She nodded, giving me another sympathetic expression. "I understand, and honestly I trust and respect you even more for it." She then smirked, seeming to lighten up some. "Like, I really kind of want to just jump you and get that wonderful cock in me again, but it also makes me happy that your life doesn't now revolve around having sex with me, as it has done for so many men."

I cleared my throat. "Umm, right," I agreed, ready to change the subject. "So, I guess are you ready to tie me up?" I said playfully.

She grinned even wider. "Oh, I've been ready, baby boy. Let me grab the stuff, and then we'll go to the garage to do it. The neighbors don't live close enough that they'd see, but I don't want to chance someone asking questions."

I smirked. "No witnesses, huh? Dang, I definitely feel better now."

She laughed, knowing I was teasing her, beginning to stand back up.

"Oh," I quickly said. "And obviously both your daughter and my sister are really worried. Can you send them messages to kind of keep them up-to-date?"

She frowned at that. "Yeah, Gabby requested the same earlier, while you were on your way. I'll have to keep it vague, but yeah, I can do that."

"And you definitely aren't leading me to my death, right?" I added, my tone still lighthearted, but still feeling nervous.

She laughed again. "Oh, baby boy, I want to keep you too much to let that happen." She sighed. "And I'll be honest with you. As much as I love the woman who raised me, I'd fight her to the death if she tried harming you."

Dang.

"Wow, umm, thank you," I replied in surprise. "That actually makes me feel a lot better."

"Good," she said warmly, reaching down to grab the golden antique comb with the amethyst mind stone. "Now, you wait right here while I grab the stuff, and then we can be on our way shortly."

I nodded, leaning back more into the couch as I watched her walk around and begin heading upstairs. Taking a deep breath, I shifted back to my normal coloring and attempted to relax, realizing I did at least have one ace up my sleeve in the event that I had to defend myself.

Well, technically two aces.

First, I had my strength, which I knew for a fact Mrs. Rebecca didn't fully comprehend, considering she sincerely believed that I wouldn't be able to break out of handcuffs. Because I could, without a doubt. However, more importantly, I had an even bigger secret that Gabriella's mom obviously didn't know about...

I had wings.

And I could grow them very rapidly, allowing me to have an extra set of arms to stretch significantly further than my normal reach, in the event I needed to take action quickly.

Still, I couldn't help but be nervous, especially when the unknown element of magic was involved. I just hoped this person was truly as good-intentioned as Mrs. Watson seemed to believe.

Taking another deep breath, I stood up when she came back downstairs about five minutes later, carrying a black leather bag, looking like it didn't have much in it. I then grabbed the wooden chest, containing the letter and stone, and followed her through the kitchen for the first time, surprised by how nice and cozy it looked with all the gentle shades of mostly light browns and blacks, only to follow her out a glass side-door that led out into the warm April air.

At least it was a really nice day out, the sun high in the bright blue sky, with lush vegetation and fancy landscaping making the already nice space look even more enriched.

She then proceeded on a stone walkway leading to the garage's side-door, holding it open for me, before turning on the lights once I'd stepped inside.

Holy fuck.

My jaw dropped.

"You have a Corvette?" I said in complete disbelief, staring at the cherry-red two-seater luxury car from heaven. There was also a very fancy four-door black sedan beside it, but it took backstage even though it was closer. And then there was an empty space beyond that, since this was a three-car garage.

Mrs. Rebecca chuckled. "Yeah, she's pretty, isn't she? I haven't taken her out recently, but she's fun to ride."

KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,454 Followers
12