Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 36

Story Info
Tied up by a short succubus, and her sexy devil maid.
6.2k words
4.76
6k
19

Part 36 of the 41 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,452 Followers

Innocent Devil's Harem Taboo Ch. 36 -- Tied up by a short Succubus, and her sexy Maid.

Original: December 12, 2021

Submitted: November 23, 2023 to Literotica (Copyright Kaizer Wolf)

Tags: harem, incest (brother/sister), supernatural, shifter, big tits, redhead, blonde, MILF

*****

Hi there!

Thanks for checking out this story! This series is written like a novel, so be sure to start at Chapter 1 if you want to avoid major spoilers or confusion.

*****

- CHAPTER 36: Tension -

As I sat alone in a metal chair in the middle of an empty concrete room, my arms tethered to the floor by handcuffs and a chain, I began really contemplating if finding out what was so bad about that little black stone was really worth all this effort.

Because clearly, I'd opened myself up to a very unpleasant experience if I couldn't convince Gabriella's great-great-grandmother, the full-blooded succubus who spawned their mixed lineage, that I wasn't a threat to her family.

And I already felt like I was at a disadvantage, since I was half-incubus and felt like I was starting with a guilty verdict right off the bat.

Meaning, I'd have to prove my innocence, already making it an uphill battle.

Fuck.

And to make it worse, I couldn't hear anything outside of this room, which was bizarre enough on its own, and the person I was meeting was taking her sweet time to come by to chat.

Dammit, how long was Miriam going to make me wait?

Deciding to try to occupy my mind, so I didn't start freaking out and abandon ship prematurely, I began counting, trying to pace myself so I was counting about once a normal second, in order to give me some semblance of time while I waited.

The door didn't creak open for nearly fifty minutes, though I had to admit it passed pretty quick thanks to my focus being on the numbers themselves, resulting in me falling into a bit of a trance, rather than focusing on what those numbers meant.

"Hello?" I called out when no one said anything.

There was no response, though I was able to pick up on someone breathing softly, coupled with a slightly elevated heartbeat, only to be hit with a wave of her overpowering scent, suddenly feeling as if someone had dunked my head in a bucket of maple syrup.

Oh shit, she smelled so amazing that Mrs. Rebecca and Gabriella smelt bad by comparison.

Oh fuck, this was not good.

I needed to be able to think straight, and my mind was already feeling drunk from the intoxicating aroma assaulting my orifices.

"Look," I continued when I didn't get a response, knowing I needed to focus. "I didn't come here to have an issue with you, Ms. Miriam." Was miss the right word to use? She wasn't married, right? I cleared my throat. "I just have reason to believe the black stone my parents left me might be dangerous, and wanted help figuring out what it was. If you can't help, I'd be happy to leave and not bother you ever again."

Finally, a youthful voice responded...sounding pissed as hell.

"You've used your compulsion on my daughter Rebecca," she hissed.

"What?" I gasped in surprise. "No, I..." I grimaced. "Well, I sort of did just before we left, but only because she said it was okay!" I exclaimed. "I was anxious about meeting you, especially when you wanted me tied up and blinded, so she let me verify that she was being honest!" I paused when she didn't respond. "But I've never done it before that! And I only did it because she gave me permission first!"

"Repulsive," she finally snapped. "Absolutely repulsive and disgusting. She said you were different, but now I can see she was wrong."

"You're not even giving me a chance!" I retorted in disbelief. "You're just making assumptions! Why would I put myself in this vulnerable position if I wanted to harm anyone? Seriously! I did everything you asked, and I'm more than happy to leave, if that's what you want!"

"And what about what my daughters want?" she demanded, still clearly in the doorway. "You've forced your will on both Rebecca and Gabriella too, and now they'll never be the same!"

I didn't know what to say, feeling like she'd just punched me in the gut even though I was across the room.

"B-But Gabriella was the one who pursued me, not the other way around! I tried to avoid her when I first met her, and even after that I was reluctant to get to know her!"

"Lies," she snapped. "Everything out of your mouth is a lie."

Okay, that made me pissed.

"Seriously?" I hissed, feeling enraged now. "If you think I'm lying, then don't you have some kind of way to prove it? Instead of making these empty accusations?" I scoffed, my tone cold now. "Surely, if you can use magic then there must be some kind of spell to divulge the truth."

"Oh, I have a way," she retorted. "I'm just not sure I have any interest in bothering to use it."

"That doesn't even make sense!" I snapped, my muscles tensing, my skin graying. "Is it just because you hate incubi and all their children? Is that what it is?! I didn't choose to be born the way I am! And even despite what I can do, I've avoided using my abilities! Do you really think I want to live an empty life where I have no idea if anyone even loves me for real?!"

"You're angry," she said in a cool tone.

"Well yeah I'm angry," I snapped back, trying to calm myself down. "Because I came here hoping you could help me, doing everything you asked so I could get your help, and now you're basically holding me here as prisoner and accusing me of things based on who my father was, not on who I am!"

"Was?" she repeated in a cold tone, not elaborating at all.

Which only left me confused, the abrupt unexpected question cooling me off some.

"I don't understand what you're asking," I finally said, sincerely at a loss.

She sounded irritated, as if she was explaining to a five-year-old. "You said, 'who your father was,'" she elaborated impatiently.

"Oh." I paused. "Who my father is? I don't know. I'm not used to people being immortal, okay? And I've never met the guy. Fuck, what in the hell does it even matter?!"

"You're angry again," she pointed out.

"Fuck! You'd be angry too," I snapped. "If you were in my position, being accused of things with no basis, you'd be pissed too! If I knew you were going to be such a bitch, then I wouldn't have bothered coming!"

"Why did you come here?" she demanded, not seeming at all bothered by my words.

I gritted my teeth at the ridiculous question, and decided to take a second before responding, knowing I needed to calm down before I just up and left, chain or not, handcuffs or not.

"You know what?" I finally said. "Why don't you tell me why I came here, since it sounds like you're only going to believe whatever you want to believe."

She made a weird hissing noise between her teeth. "I haven't lived this long by offering trust to random strangers," she said firmly. "Certainly not little boys who can make people do whatever the fuck they want."

"Except that I can't do that right now, since I willingly came blindfolded, and I wouldn't do it even if I wasn't blindfolded! And fuck, don't you have a mind stone or something to protect yourself? This is fucking ridiculous."

She didn't respond to that, falling silent.

"Shit, you do have a mind stone, don't you? Of course you would, since Mrs. Rebecca had one! Fuck, can we just have a normal conversation already? We're wasting time. If you can't help me, then I could already be out of your hair already."

"And heading home with one of my daughters," she snapped.

I sighed heavily, completely at a loss now. "Dammit, what do you want from me? How can I prove that I'm not a danger to them? How can I prove that I sincerely care about them?"

She didn't respond.

I took a deep breath, my frustration having turned to sorrow for some reason. "You know what? I didn't want to come here, because I was afraid of something like this happening," I admitted quietly. "But Mrs. Rebecca spoke highly of you, and promised me that you wouldn't hurt me. She said you're a nice person and were only curious. She told me I could trust her, and that I could trust you. She vouched for you." I sighed. "And so I did everything you asked, because I don't even know if I can trust my own parents, and I worry about them finding me one day, afraid I won't know if they truly have my best interest in mind. Or the best interest of those I love."

She sighed heavily. "Well, someone certainly wants you dead," she admitted.

The fuck?

"Wait, are you serious?" I said in disbelief. "You mean the black stone? It would have killed me if I used it to see my mother's message?"

"Yes," she replied evenly. "That's what I just spent the last hour doing -- analyzing it. There is a very powerful blood magic curse on it. You would have suffered a very painful death."

Holy fuck.

Holy fuck!

I couldn't believe this. Suddenly, being tied to a chair didn't matter anymore, because I realized I had much bigger problems on my hands. Someone was sincerely trying to kill me.

"But who?" I finally said in disbelief. "Would my father do it? And if so, then why? I mean, he put me with a family and gave me a support system, and..." My voice trailed off.

"I know, I read the letter," she replied coldly.

"But why would he do that if he wanted me dead? Or was it someone else? Certainly it couldn't be my mother, right? I mean, if she gave birth to me, then she could have just killed me right then and there."

"It doesn't make sense," she agreed simply.

"Fuck," I hissed, sitting back more in my seat, unable to wrap my head around what she was telling me.

We were both silent for a long few seconds.

Miriam spoke again, her voice still reserved. "I can remove the curse, so you can see the message, but it will take some time."

I perked up at that, suddenly doubting my own hearing. "Wait, are you offering to do that?" I said hopefully.

"I haven't decided yet," she said coldly.

"Dammit, seriously? Can you please stop playing games already? If you have a way to determine if I'm telling the truth, then please just do it already. I'm not a bad person, and I'm not trying to hurt anyone. I just want to protect my family, and as far as I'm concerned, that includes Gabriella and her mom, okay? I care about them, and want to protect them."

"They'd be much safer if they just left you," she snapped.

I sighed heavily. "Yeah, maybe you're right," I agreed, seeing no point in trying to argue with her. "But then you'd be making them prisoners too, if you forced that on them. Like, I know you think I've made them want me, but I haven't. I'm just as addicted to them as they are to me, and I sincerely care about them. Are you really going to put them in a room like this to keep them alive? Because maybe Mrs. Rebecca might do what you want, but I don't think Gabriella would. She'd pick me over you, and not because I compelled her. It's because she knows me and loves me, whereas it sounds like she doesn't know you at all."

Miriam was quiet, not responding for a long few seconds.

"Your aura," she unexpectedly said. "It's very different from what I've seen before."

"My lifeforce?" I tried clarifying, recalling Mrs. Watson say something similar when I first met her.

"Yes, that too," she agreed. "But I'm speaking in a more general sense. Even when your anger spikes, your aura is still...different. Especially for your kind."

"Different how?" I wondered seriously. "I don't know if my mother was human, or something else," I added. "So maybe that's it?"

"No, your aura is not determined by genetics. It's determined by everything that makes you, who you are."

"I don't understand," I admitted. "Maybe if you explain how mine is different?"

She hesitated for a long few seconds. "Gentle," she finally said.

"Meaning?" I prompted.

She sighed. "Gentle, as if, when you're sincerely pissed, you'd hug me before hitting me, even though you don't know me."

I frowned at that, though I knew she couldn't see it, thanks to the bag on my head. "Yeah, well, I certainly don't really feel like hugging you right now, but I am very interested in leaving if you keep up with this nonsense."

"But you're chained to the floor," she pointed out.

I scoffed. "Seriously, can you please just use your truth magic, or whatever?"

"I'd have to come much closer to do that," Miriam said flatly.

I scoffed again. "Well, I'm tied to the floor, as you just pointed out," I snapped. "And my aura is gentle, even when you're pissing me off," I added. "So I don't see what the problem is."

"I'd have to touch you," she admitted.

I shrugged. "Okay? It's not like I'm going to try biting you. I have a bag on my head."

"Your lips," she clarified.

I froze solid. "My lips?" I repeated in disbelief. "Like, with your hand, or..." My voice trailed off, knowing what she must mean. "Umm, okay...well, if you need to kiss me or something, that's fine."

She scoffed. "Do you really think I want to kiss such a repulsive creature?"

"Seriously?" I said in disbelief. "You're a succubus, aren't you? Does it even matter what your victim looks like? And shouldn't I be the one who is more worried about you trying to suck out my lifeforce? I mean, fuck! You're way more dangerous to me than I am to you, because you know exactly what the fuck you're doing! For all I know, you could kill me from there without even budging an inch!"

She sounded amused now. "Well, I certainly could with the gun I'm holding," she replied with a soft giggle...which would have been absolutely fucking adorable in any other circumstance.

Any other circumstance.

"Fuck," I hissed, unable to believe she'd had a gun on me this whole time.

She sighed. "Okay, I'm going to offer you something I rarely give anyone else, and that's only because everything you've said, everything my daughter Rebecca has said, and everything I feel from you is all congruent."

"And what's that?" I asked hesitantly.

"I'm going to extend to you a little bit of trust," she replied flatly. "Although, with some additional stipulations."

"And what's that?" I repeated, not sure if this was a good or bad thing.

She didn't respond to me, instead calling down the hallway. "Gwen, I need you."

Holy fuck, that chick could run, and in high heels no less.

She was at the doorway in what felt like barely a second's time.

"Yes, mistress," she said simply, not at all out of breath, her tone sounding very much like that Rockstar chick with a very feminine, but also low and hoarse voice from her screamo performances.

"I'm going to divulge his secrets." She paused. "I need you to ensure he doesn't do anything funny while I do so."

"Understood, mistress," she replied, immediately turning into the room and walking toward me.

I couldn't help but stiffen as she walked past me, only for her to stand behind the chair and gently place her thin fingers on my shoulders, the heat from her palms immediately seeping through my shirt and into my body.

It felt amazing, but also made me suspicious.

"Please tell me you're not using magic on me," I hissed in disbelief, feeling like the warmth wasn't normal.

Miriam had just very noticeably set down a metal object and taken a step into the room, only to stop in her tracks as well, a certain hesitation in her last step. It was then silent for a few seconds, before Gwen spoke tentatively.

"No. I am not using magic on you," she replied in confusion.

I sighed, deciding to believe her. "Okay, your hands are just hot then."

Neither of them responded. Or moved.

"What's wrong?" I asked seriously.

The succubus spoke up. "You think her hands are hot?"

"Umm, yeah. Why? Are they normally cold?"

"No," she replied hesitantly. "But I do use a spell to keep her temperature at a more normal level." She paused. "Gwen, come here."

The woman immediately let go of my shoulders and walked over to her.

There was a short pause.

"No, your temperature is fine," Miriam commented, only to speak to me. "Are you messing with us right now?" she asked seriously.

"What?" I said in disbelief. "Why would I? I just want you to do your thing, so you can know I'm trustworthy, and we can move on with all this. If I'd known you were going to flip out over me saying her hands were a little hot, then I wouldn't have said anything." I sighed. "I just thought maybe she was using magic or something, and would prefer to know what magic is being used on me, if it's being done."

Miriam was quiet briefly. "Gwen, how did it feel to touch him?"

The woman was silent.

"Gwen, answer the question."

"Yes, mistress. Sorry, mistress..." She paused. "It was...not an unfavorable experience. Touching him was...comforting, unlike others."

Suddenly, Miriam was speaking to me again. "Did you use magic?" she asked seriously.

"I don't even know how," I scoffed. "And if I was trying to, then why would I tip you off? Shit, I'm only eighteen. I don't know shit about shit, especially when it comes to this stuff."

Gwen unexpectedly laughed only to abruptly stop, probably from Miriam glaring at her.

"Sorry mistress," she whispered.

"Okay," Miriam continued, speaking to her. "Well, do as I asked previously, so we can get this over with."

Gwen silently obeyed, slipping behind me and carefully resting her hands on my shoulders again, only for me to immediately duck my head at the overwhelming sensation bombarding me.

Her hands felt even hotter than before!

And it was filling my core like someone was bathing my insides in warm water, sending a wave of comforting heat all throughout my limbs.

Miriam immediately spoke. "Gwen?" she said in confusion.

"I'm fine," she said simply. "I feel nothing too strange. Nor am I doing anything strange. It just feels...nice."

"I'm fine too," I added, sitting up straight again, Gwen's heated hands moving with my shoulder. I doubted my captor even cared that I was okay, but wanted to move this along. "Sorry, go ahead."

It was obvious Miriam was hesitant, but after a few long seconds, she began approaching me again. It wasn't until she reached me, pausing in front of me for another few seconds and then finally began lifting up her leg to start climbing into my lap, that I became alarmed.

And not just because she was climbing into my lap in the first place.

"Holy fuck," I hissed in shock. "Why are you so small? Please tell me you look like an adult."

She scoffed, having paused again, before continuing to straddle my thighs. "Of course I look like an adult," she snapped. "I'm just short."

"How short?" I asked seriously. "And how old do you look?"

She sighed, sounded exasperated. "Eighteen or nineteen. Sometimes twenty. Depends on who you're asking. And I'm four-eleven. Happy now?"

"I guess," I sighed, feeling uneasy about the fact that her shifting her weight was starting to get me hard. "It's just you already sound young, and then when I finally felt you touch me, it made me think--"

She abruptly grabbed a fistful of my shirt. "Don't finish that sentence," she snapped. "Or I won't hesitate to slap you in the face."

I tried to lighten the mood. "Well, that's better than shooting me with a gun, I guess."

Gwen laughed again, only to instantly stop when Miriam stiffened in my lap.

"Sorry mistress," she repeated.

The short succubus in my lap didn't respond, continuing to shift her weight like she couldn't get comfortable, her hands moving to my chest and beginning to feel my muscles. For a second, I was hoping she was just taking her time working her way up to undo the belt securing the bag over my head, but now I wasn't so sure...

KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,452 Followers
12