Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 38

Story Info
A Cute redhead Succubus who wants to Fuck 'so badly.'
6.5k words
4.85
2.7k
6

Part 38 of the 41 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,452 Followers

Innocent Devil's Harem Taboo Ch. 38 -- A Cute redhead Succubus who wants to Fuck 'so badly.'

Original: February 8, 2022

Submitted: March 21, 2024 to Literotica (Copyright Kaizer Wolf)

Tags: harem, incest (brother/sister), supernatural, shifter, big tits, redhead, blonde, MILF

*****

Hi there!

Thanks for checking out this story! This series is written like a novel, so be sure to start at Chapter 1 if you want to avoid major spoilers or confusion.

*****

- CHAPTER 38 - Seal

As we sat at the massive dining hall table, with me and Mrs. Rebecca sitting across from the succubus Miriam and her sexy demon maid Gwen, we began eating our rice and spring rolls that our seductive host had brought out while she began socializing with her daughter, seeming genuinely curious about how her life was going.

Well, technically Mrs. Rebecca was her great-granddaughter, but when Mrs. Rebecca's real mother didn't want to step up and raise a child, Miriam stepped in to take her place.

And it was obvious as they talked that the deceptively young-looking succubus was very much interested in the woman's overall wellbeing, and that Mrs. Rebecca likewise had a high amount of respect for the person who raised her.

However, I wasn't listening very closely because I had only about a million questions I still wanted to ask, and was really struggling to think straight in the presence of these three hot women. Especially since Miriam had just offered to let me fuck her maid, suggesting I'd be doing them a favor by doing so, and then even offered herself, wanting to personally fuck me before we left.

Under normal circumstances, dealing with normal people, I felt like the decision wouldn't be that hard to deny.

And yet, even though my cock wasn't hurting right now, it was still pretty stiff, with me feeling this intense sensation in my gut that was making my horniness go far beyond what I'd ever felt before. And it was making my whole body feel sensitive, to the point that something as simple as holding a utensil and putting rice in my mouth felt pleasurable.

Fuck, I'd never done any drugs, but I knew enough about them to wonder if this was what ecstasy felt like.

Every little touch against my skin, even the way my shirt shifted over my shoulders, arms, and chest was making me hot and bothered.

I finally sighed heavily, dropping my silverware noisily on my plate as I focused on Miriam, not at all caring that I was interrupting them.

"Okay, seriously," I said firmly, trying to focus on her face without thinking about getting my cock in her mouth. Fuck, those lips looked so juicy, sweet, and inviting. "Did you slip me something?" I wondered. "This isn't normal."

Miriam set her utensil down too, carefully scooting her plate to the side as she leaned forward on her elbows, propping her delicate chin on her hands as she gave me all her attention, her vibrant emerald eyes nearly sparkly.

"What ever do you mean, dear?" she said warmly, her black wings unfolding just briefly and refolding, her lips tugging into the most adorable fucking grin in the whole fucking world.

Dammit.

"You know what," I replied seriously, trying to still keep my tone respectful, since it felt like she had all the power here. "Please, stop playing games with me."

"Oh, but little boy," she pouted. "I just want you to feel good, and I'd be such a terrible host if I didn't at least do that."

When I didn't respond, the pleasure in my gut beginning to feel like it was going to explode now, as if I was going to have some kind of strange orgasm without even cumming, she finally sighed.

"I have sex with everyone," she stated flatly. "Even my daughters, when the mood hits me right to be especially naughty. And I'm very curious to have sex with someone like you." She frowned. "Don't make me waste the favor you owe me on something like that."

Fuck, I was feeling so good, it was almost making me angry.

"Oh, that won't be necessary," I almost snarled in annoyance. "I'll definitely fuck..." My voice trailed off, realizing what I was saying.

Committing to sleep with her one day, even if not now.

I mean, I really wasn't opposed to the idea at all, instead just feeling like I needed to make the life-and-death situation, presented by the midnight stone, a priority over fucking around.

She laughed. "Now that's what I want to hear," she mused, seeming extremely cheerful again. "I'll remember that promise, okay?" she added sweetly.

Instantly, the ball of intense pleasure in my gut began to diminish, until it was finally at a more manageable level, though still very much there.

She continued. "Honestly, I can't even fathom why you wouldn't want to experience the pleasure I can offer you. And it's not like there's any downside. I'm very careful and gentle." She then got that mischievous glint in her eye again, her tone dropping. "Unless you don't want me to be careful and gentle," she added seductively. "I can be very rough, if you're into that like Gwen here is."

The sexy maid's face finally flushed again.

I sighed heavily, thankful I could finally think about something beyond my desire to fuck like a wild animal, even if Miriam's words were still making it difficult. "Honestly?" I began, deciding to answer her question truthfully. "I'd like to go home today, and I'm afraid if I let you have your way with me, then I might want to stay instead."

Miriam laughed at that, leaning back in her seat, and reaching out with her thin fingers to pull her plate back in front of her. "Oh don't worry," she said playfully. "I'll kick you out when it's time to go."

"I'm sure," I mumbled, watching her grasp her silverware and scoop a spoonful of caramelized rice into her delicate mouth.

Desperate to keep the conversation going, to keep my mind off her slim arms that I could see myself easily wrapping my whole hand around, or her shifting black tail that I could so easily hold onto as I fucked her tight pussy from behind, I grasped a hold of the first thing that popped into my head.

"Hey," I commented before Gwen or Mrs. Rebecca could start a conversation up again. "Is the reason why Gabriella and Mrs. Rebecca are vegetarian because you are?" I wondered.

Surprisingly, my companion chimed in. "Yes," she agreed beside me, her emerald gaze tender. "Mom doesn't eat anything that once had breath in it. She actually doesn't even need to eat at all, being able to sustain herself entirely on lust, but chooses to live a more normal life."

I nodded, focusing on Miriam. "And why is that?" I wondered casually. "The vegetarian part," I clarified. "Since I totally get the eating part."

Instantly, both she and Gwen froze solid for half a second, before the devil maid set her silverware down while Miriam took another bite, chewing as she glanced at me from the corner of her eye.

After she swallowed, she sighed heavily.

"I've lived for a long time, young man. A very long time." She sighed again, setting her utensil down as well. "And when you live this long, there are usually two paths people end up taking. Either you become less sensitive to death, or more sensitive. Heartless...or empathetic. Do you want to know why?"

I nodded hesitantly, surprised it was a sincere question.

Like, she was truly asking me if I really wanted to know, as if it might be better to stay in the dark.

She pursed her lips briefly. "Imagine that every creature you've eaten..." She paused to focus more intently on me. "Or every person you've killed, all have a trace of their ghost that lingers on you after death. A mark they've left behind. A stain on your otherwise white clothing that hides the nakedness of your soul. Now imagine that you could sense those stains. Imagine that you could sense that death. What do you think a person's clothing would look like after a millennium? Or several millennia?"

"Probably pitch-black," I admitted. "But then, is all that really true? Does killing things, or eating things, really leave a mark behind?"

"Maybe," she hedged with a small shrug. "But I have long since decided that I will never again take another life, or eat something that once had breath in it, unless it is absolutely necessary. Unless there is no other choice." She paused. "And considering I don't need to consume food anyway, I view this as very much having a choice."

I nodded in understanding, all of us falling silent briefly as I considered if I really wanted to ask my next question. "And what do you sense on me?" I wondered hesitantly. "Do you...do you sense death?"

Both Mrs. Rebecca and Gwen hesitated briefly, before focusing on Miriam as well, seeming a bit curious themselves.

The deceptively youthful succubus pursed her lips again. "You are very young," she finally hedged. "You'd probably have to kill at least a dozen people before it would become noticeable, and even a lifetime of eating meat wouldn't do much to the purity of your soul. I'm speaking about much longer timeframes. I'm speaking about living for hundreds of lifetimes."

"Ten thousand years?" I said in sincere shock.

She sighed. "Ah, well, maybe that's an exaggeration. But that's not the point. You're fine," she said reassuringly.

I nodded slowly, surprised that she was being so...well, empathetic right now. Like she actually cared about my concern. But then again, wasn't that what she implied? That she was empathetic? Instead of cold-hearted and callous.

Gwen unexpectedly spoke up. "My mistress is very merciful," she agreed, having sensed the shadow of my thoughts, or whatever.

Unfortunately, the comment made me think about how the magical butt-plug in her ass to control her heat was also 'merciful,' compared to the alternative, and she picked up on that too.

The sexy maid's face flushed, and she focused down on her plate.

I suspected the issue was that she wasn't used to other people knowing about its presence. No doubt none of the other people who worked here were aware.

"So," Miriam commented, a big grin on her face. "How exactly did you two get involved with each other?" she wondered seriously, looking between me and Mrs. Rebecca.

Which completely shocked me.

"You don't know?" I said in surprise. "Even after that Soul Scrying you did?"

She frowned at that, sticking her spoon at me with a simple twist of her wrist. "First of all, it would be rude of me to not give you a chance to share on your own, even if I already know. And second, that's not how it works. You might see very vivid flashbacks of memories, but I only see vague details of those memories, sometimes whispers of what people said, along with the essence of what your soul contains. So while I might have managed to grasp a general idea of major events that happened in your life, it's not enough to piece together everything without an explanation."

"Oh," I said in surprise, suddenly finding myself uncertain of what she knew or didn't know about me.

It was like she read my thoughts.

"I'm aware you've killed someone to protect Gabriella," Miriam admitted bluntly. "Or perhaps two people...maybe three..." She frowned. "And I'm aware you had a very traumatizing experience when you were young, perhaps nine or ten years old. And that you also lost trust in most people around the age of twelve or thirteen. Sound about right?"

"Umm, yeah," I whispered, glancing down at my plate.

"So," she continued, her tone super chipper again, as if she was intentionally trying to offset my sudden somberness. "How did you two get involved?" she repeated.

Mrs. Rebecca glanced at me briefly, before reaching over and gently rubbing my back, the gesture very motherly, her heavy red curls shifting on her shoulders as she did so. "Well, Gabby fell for him first," she explained. "But she apparently didn't take my warning seriously about talking to me when she became interested in a guy." She paused. "She seems very intent on only having one man."

"Oh really?" Miriam commented, her emerald eyes lighting up in curiosity. "Interesting."

Mrs. Rebecca nodded. "Yeah, and so when she finally told me about him, they'd already had sex a few times."

"Oh," Miriam replied flatly, glancing at me. "Well, that could have been disastrous. Even if she's only a sixteenth succubus."

Mrs. Rebecca nodded again, continuing to rub my back. "Yeah, and I explained that to her, and told her she really needs to practice first, but she was pretty adamant about only having this young man."

Miriam frowned at that, focusing on me, her gaze accusatory now. "You realize that's bad for both of you, right?" she said seriously. "It's not healthy for you to keep her to yourself. She could really hurt you if she doesn't fuck other men."

My eyes widened in surprise, glancing up at her silver tiara with the purple gem, realizing what she was assuming. "Oh. No, I'm not making her do that. I'm not making her do anything."

Miriam looked confused, shifting her gaze. "So then?"

Mrs. Rebecca nodded. "Yes, my baby girl is very interested in women. More than average."

"Oh, okay. Well that's fine then." She then grinned at me. "Lucky you, young man. Any other of my descendants and your compulsion is literally the only way you'd get them to only fuck women."

Surprisingly, Mrs. Rebecca grimaced at my side, her hand falling still between my shoulders. "Umm, well, I've been considering only sleeping with him as well," she admitted quietly.

Miriam's eyes narrowed, as she looked between us. "And why would you do that?" she asked seriously. "What about your husband?"

Mrs. Rebecca grimaced again, seeming at a loss for words.

When she didn't respond, Miriam seemed to let it go for now.

"So, why did you end up fucking in the first place?" she wondered, sounding only curious again. "Just because he's yummy? Or was there an additional purpose behind it?"

Mrs. Rebecca cleared her throat. "Oh, well, I decided to begin educating Gabby on how to have sex safely. And in doing so, I discovered that he's absorbing something akin to lust, essentially a form of passion, but that he isn't able to sense it at all." She sighed, her tone growing more firm and determined. "So I've decided to educate him, and make sure he is fully aware of what he's doing."

Surprisingly, out of all that, Miriam didn't focus on what I was expecting.

Her emerald gaze met mine. "You can't sense what you're absorbing at all?" she said in sincere surprise. "Like, not even a little?"

I shook my head, wondering if I should be embarrassed about that. "Umm, no. Is that not normal?"

"You're half-incubus!" she exclaimed. "Of course that's not normal." She then shook her head, abruptly standing up, her wings unfolding and refolding briefly, even as her tail moved lower behind her. "Okay, I realize you have reservations about letting me fuck you, but if your third-eye is completely closed then you're never going to get anywhere. You need to at least let me get it open a little, and then Rebecca can help you out with the rest."

"Third-eye?" I exclaimed in shock. "Please tell me that's figurative."

She laughed, moving next to Gwen, resting her hand briefly on the back of the maid's tall chair. "Of course it's figurative, silly. What? Do you really think you have a hidden eyeball in your skull?" She laughed again, crossing her arms over her slim chest as her stomach tensed slightly, seeming amused as she continued.

Fuck, why was her belly so adorable?

"However..." She paused, grinning as she noticed my gaze. "The ability is very much like an extra sight. And it is genetic. Either you have it, or you don't. And right now, it sounds as if yours is completely shut, not even peeking a little, which means you might not ever be able to sense magical energy without someone priming the pump a little first."

I gulped. "And you're sure I have this third-eye thing, right?"

She frowned. "It would be impossible for you not to. Not with your father being an incubus, even if your mother was a normal human. Although, it is very strange that yours is shut completely. Bizarre even." She paused, seeming to examine me as she considered her own thoughts. "Here, let me take you to a guest room and at least do an assessment. If it's already open a little, then I won't insist on fucking you. Okay?" She grinned. "Unless you change your mind of course."

Ah dammit.

"Fine," I begrudgingly agreed, rising from my seat as well. I then glanced down at Mrs. Rebecca. "If this is really necessary?" I added.

My sexy MILF nodded. "I'm afraid that if she's right, and your third-eye truly is closed, then I won't be able to help you until it's at least a little open. I just never imagined that would be the case, since even Gabriella's third-eye is open quite a bit, despite the fact she's only a sixteenth succubus."

I nodded, not bothering to ask her why she hadn't mentioned this yet, since she really hadn't been afforded the time to explain much to me at this point. Or rather, the educational portion of our relationship hadn't really begun yet, since sex the previous night was more about ensuring that I was safe to have sex with, along with teaching Gabriella a little on the side. And then this morning it had all been about the black stone.

When I turned back toward Miriam, I was surprised that she was gone, only to nearly jump when I realized she'd snuck up on me on my other side.

Fuck, she was short.

She could definitely make a great leaning post if she'd let me prop my arm up on her perfect little head.

Gwen unexpectedly burst out laughing at that, with Miriam not reacting at all for once.

Instead, she giggled at the fact that she'd startled me. "I wish I could say I was an expert at being a ninja, but I have my house to thank for my quiet steps."

"Yeah, but how did you get there so fast?" I wondered, trying not to freak out when she slipped her thin hand in mine and began tugging on me gently.

She laughed again, her glowing emerald eyes sparkling. "I slipped underneath the table," she said in amusement, her wings folding more tightly against her back, as if to emphasize her point. "Now handsome, come let me explore your body a little." She giggled. "I might even let you explore a little of mine as well."

Feeling like I didn't have a choice anymore, as if making the initial decision made it feel like backing out now would be impossible, I willingly allowed her to lead me to another doorway, this one clearly the main entrance to the dining hall.

She then proceeded to lead me through the well-furnished hallway, seeming to be heading to the grand foyer again.

I was doing my best to focus on her pitch-black tail as it swayed behind her, seeming to move a little like it had a mind of its own, trying to avoid looking at the rest of her body, which was so scantily clad in her tiny latex bikini.

Unfortunately, she glanced back at me just as I focused on her tiny little tan ass, a big grin on her face when she noticed, prompting her to laugh. "Oh baby," she cooed cheerfully. "I don't dress like this to be ignored. Please, be my guest and drink it all in. I'll let your hands roam all over this sexy body as much as you want, though I hope you understand if I sip a little on your lust if you decide to do so."

Fuck.

All I could do was nod, easily imagining my hands slipping into her crack, finding my way under her tiny thong and slipping my fingers into her juicy pussy.

She giggled again, beginning to pick up the speed as she padded her way into the foyer and began tugging me up one of the twin staircases.

It wasn't difficult at all to keep up with her, but I felt a sense of urgency and desire welling up inside of me as she increased her pace.

And then she tipped me over the edge.

KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,452 Followers
12