Innocent Divya's Degeneration Ch. 05

Story Info
In America, Divya gets a strange kind of driver's ed.
7.1k words
4.33
46.2k
19

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The long flight back to Dallas gave Divya some much needed time to think and sort out her priorities. She promised herself to not continue the behavior that she had indulged in. She would be the dutiful daughter-in-law, ideal wife, and forget whatever happened like a bad dream. She knew that Mehra still had a hold over her, but she thought if he was the only problem, she could deal with it.

Divya was welcomed into her new home with a lot of pomp and splendor. Her in-laws lived in a quasi-joint family type setting. All family members had apartments in the same building. Now that Mayank was married, he was given his own apartment a floor above his parents. A couple of his uncles also lived in the same building as did some of his cousins. His two sisters lived in California but had their own apartments in the building.

Mayank had to help his father with the deal so that kept him busy for the next few days. He first had to fly to Seattle and spend a week there. Since he would be really busy, he decided not to take Divya with him. So Divya spent the time with her mother-in-law being shown the areas around Dallas and generally figuring out how things worked.

Divya liked America. She loved the wide smooth roads, the infrastructure and the generally friendly and helpful people. She also liked that her in-laws, while traditional, were not as controlling as her parents were. She was expected to help out with chores around the house and spend time with family, but was pretty much left alone to do what she wanted at other times.

Divya could not drive. So the job of driving her around had been given to Jose, a middle aged Mexican man who worked as a driver in the family business. Usually his job was ferrying clients and executives, but if Divya needed to go somewhere, all she had to do was call Jose.

Jose was a short portly man in his 40s and had been working for the family for almost ten years. He had seen Mayank grow up, so was very surprised that geeky Mayank landed such a beautiful wife. He put it down to the arranged marriage custom. When he first saw Divya, he was surprised. Mainly because he noticed how big her boobs were and how round her ass was even through her sari. He thought her voluptuous physique matched more with latinas than Indians.

When he was given the duty of driving her around, he was happy. He would get to see her pretty face in the rear view mirror and that made his tough job easier. Divya on her part noticed that Jose, who was very friendly and chatty, often checked her out. But she didn't think too much about it. Since returning from the Caribbean, she had been keeping her own promise and had led a straight housewife's life. Isaac and Chad and Kelly had turned into distant memories.

Once Divya had to go the Indian grocery store to get some spices needed to make one of her mother's special recipes. She called Jose who came over in 20 minutes. As they drove to the grocery store, Divya said,

"I am sorry I have to keep bothering you, Jose."

"It's no bother, mam." Jose said, looking in the rear view mirror and smiling.

"That's nice of you to say, but your job is to help out with the business not take care of my personal needs."

Divya meant her personal driving needs of course, But Jose could not resist a double meaning reply.

"I will be happy to satisfy any of your personal needs, mam." And then he gave her a wide grin.

Divya suddenly realized the implication and blushed. They drove in an awkward silence for a couple of minutes.

"I have no problem driving you around. But if you want, you can learn driving and so you'll be independent." Jose finally said.

It's something Divya had been thinking about herself and had even talked to Mayank about. He agreed that it was important for a woman to know how to drive when living in Texas. He promised to teach her when he got a little free from work.

"Yes, Mayank is going to teach me. He's just a little busy these days." she said.

"If you want, I can teach you." Jose said, excited at the opportunity to get to spend some more time with this beautiful woman, especially with her in the front seat with him instead of the back seat as usual.

"Oh, I don't want to trouble you further." Divya said.

"It's no trouble."

"Maybe. I'll think about it."

They finally reached the grocery store. Jose parked the car and walked in with Divya. He was a very chatty guy. As Divya walked around with a cart in her hand, Jose kept talking about how Indian food was similar to Mexican food.

"...we use tomato, onion, garlic, chilies, beans, rice, and lots of spices. And our tortilla is like your roti. That's why Mexicans and Indians have similar skin color."

"Yes, I noticed that after coming here. We don't have any Mexicans in India." Divya said.

"If you want, I can show you all about what Mexicans are like." Jose said, again very meaningfully.

Divya shifted uncomfortably and walked ahead. Jose kicked himself mentally. The thing is, all these years, Jose had never even looked wrong at any of the women from the Indian family. He thought of them as a nice kind group of people that had rewarded his loyalty for years. With Divya, he had no idea why he kept saying such things. He was really taken in by her beauty. He couldn't control himself. But he should, he told himself. He should not be inappropriate with the family's new daughter in law.

Divya herself was feeling very strange. She had always dismissed Jose's glances and attention as either typical American friendliness or then just the male tendency to check out women. But recently, he had been saying many suggestive things. What was worse was that Divya felt a part of her actually appreciating his flirtations. She had recently gotten used to male attention in a big way. But after the honeymoon ended, Mayank had left her and gone to Seattle. That was a week ago. She had not had sex since that long night spent with Chad and Kelly. She had even avoided masturbation out of guilt. And as a result, her sexual appetite was getting built up and ticking like a time bomb.

Jose followed Divya a couple of steps behind as she filled up the cart. Then she stopped in front of one shelf and looked around. She kept searching for a while.

"What are you looking for, mam?" Jose asked.

"This thing called ajwain." Divya said, scanning the shelf.

"How is it spelled?"

"A-j-w-a-i-n."

"Oh, there it is, mam!" Jose spotted it. It was at chest level just a little past where Divya was standing. He reached over with his hand. As he did, his arm brushed against her breast.

Jose froze, terrified, his arm still touching her ample breast over her sari and blouse. He had just admonished himself to stop flirting with the young woman and risk his job. It had been a genuine accident, rubbing her breast, not something done on purpose. Divya's breasts were so large that they did tend to get in the way.

Divya froze instantly because she felt the touch and even worse, felt an explosion of goosebumps all over her body. After being fucked like a garden variety whore on that trip by three men and one woman, Divya had been deprived of any sort of touch. Now even a touch from this short middle-aged ugly man was making her heart race.

Jose recovered his senses enough to pull his hand away. He handed the packet of ajwain to Divya, who took it and placed it in the cart. That's when Jose noticed that Divya had goosebumps on her arm. Her face was flushed, and she was staring downwards. He realized that Divya's body had actually enjoyed his touch. This set the devilish part of his mind ticking.

"Ok, I'm done." Divya finally said when she was able to speak.

Jose nodded and followed her to the cash register. The store owner, a Mr. Patel exchanged pleasantries with Divya.

"Found everything you needed, beta?" he asked. She had come in with her mother-in-law last time. He knew the family well as they often shopped at the store.

"Yes, uncle." Divya replied.

"How is everyone at home?"

"Good." she replied, looking down at her feet.

"Give my namaste to your mother-in-law."

"Okay."

As Divya walked out with Jose behind her carrying the bags of groceries, Patel sensed something was off. There was an awkward tension between Divya and Jose. He wondered why. So he went to his store's cctv camera feed. There were cameras covering every inch of the store to guard against shoplifting. As he followed Divya on the video feed, he finally came to the spot where Jose touched her breast. He zoomed in on her face and saw that the young hot woman actually seemed a little aroused. Patel chuckled, and decided to keep this in mind for future reference.

Out in the parking lot, Jose placed the bags in the trunk and got back in the driver's seat. Divya sat in the back seat and played with her phone to avoid any eye contact or conversation with Jose. Just then her phone beeped and she got a text message.

- we just had sex thinking about your lovely ass

It was from Kelly. Divya immediately deleted the message. Jose noticed the look of panic on Divya's face in the rear view mirror.

"Was that Mr. Mayank?" he asked casually.

"No. I mean yes." Divya responded. "Yes, it was Mayank."

Jose knew it was a lie. What Divya didn't know was that Mayank was already on a flight on the way back to Dallas. He didn't tell her because he wanted to surprise her. Jose had been given his flight itinerary and told to pick him up at the airport in a couple of hours. He had also been warned not to mention it to Divya and spoil the surprise.

If Mayank was in an airplane between Seattle and Dallas-Fort Worth, how could he have texted her? The wheels in Jose's mind started spinning again. The text had clearly come from someone else. The panicked expression on Divya's expressive face gave away the fact that its contents were something uncomfortable. So this chaste looking young wife from India probably had some sort of a secret. Maybe he could use it to his advantage.

Jose finally brought Divya home. All the while, he had been stealing glances at her in his rear view mirror. Observing how her massive breasts jiggled even under the thick covering of a sari and a blouse whenever the car turned or went over a slight bump. The very breasts he had just accidentally touched. He tried to imagine how they must look. Would she have pink nipples or brown. Would the breasts sag or be firm given how young she was, just under 22. How would her latina-esque ass look. As Jose fantasized about seeing his employer's daughter-in-law naked, he had a tough time focusing on the road. But he reached back safely nevertheless.

At home, Jose carried the grocery bags in. He deposited them in Divya's in-laws home where the family's main kitchen was. Divya sat down on the couch trying to appear normal and not make eye-contact with Jose.

"Did you get everything?" her mother-in-law asked. "The ajwain?"

"We definitely got the ajwain." Jose said. "I know because I found it."

The mention of the ajwain made Divya blush again as she remembered how his arm had brushed her breast. Her mother-in-law was checking the grocery bags so she didn't notice the blushing. But Jose did.

"Mam, I was just thinking." Jose said after he put the bags in the kitchen and came out. "Divya mam said she would like to learn driving. If you want, I can teach her. There is enough free time at the office driving pool anyway."

Divya looked up, horrified at the idea that she would have to spend more time with this lecherous old man. But she was sure her mother-in-law would shoot it down. After all, what kind of a traditional Indian matron would let her young attractive daughter-in-law be in the company of a different man, that too a servant class guy, for that long?

What Divya didn't realize was that the family trusted Jose implicitly. And why shouldn't they? He had been honest and reliable for a decade. He had never made any kind of a pass or thrown a wrong glance at any of the females in the house. As far as they thought, he was a nice middle aged man with a wife and kids of his own. Plus living for so long in America, a more egalitarian society than India, had made the family think of servants as more equal to them as persons, just working for them. Divya's mother-in-law didn't even think of the sinful possibilities of such an arrangement.

"That's a good idea." she said. "Mayank was planning to teach her but I know he will be very busy for the next few days."

"It's okay, maaji." Divya finally found her voice. "I can wait for Mayank to be free."

"Why? Jose here says he has a lot of free time at work anyway. And as you have seen, he is an excellent driver." Maaji said.

"I don't want to trouble him." Divya tried another tack.

"No trouble at all, mam." Jose said innocently.

"It's settled then. Starting tomorrow, whenever you have a couple of hours free, come here and teach Divya how to drive."

Jose walked out feeling triumphant. The plan he had thought of on the drive back as he stared at Divya's jiggling breasts had worked. He went back to the car and started driving to the airport to pick up Mayank, the lucky son of a bitch who actually got to ravage that ethereal beauty whenever he wanted.

Mayank didn't get to the ravaging right away though. He was tired after a long flight. He came home to surprise Divya who was happy at his display of spontaneity and was hoping to get laid soon. But after kissing her and making out for a bit, Mayank decided to take a nap.

Then later that night, Mayank did have sex with Divya but because he was tired, he lasted even shorter than usual. For Divya, the bar was raised higher by her night with Chad and Kelly. She felt particularly disappointed, as if she had gotten naked for nothing. As she lay on the bed, naked, next to her snoring husband, she thought of the message she had received earlier.

She made sure Mayank was asleep and then reached for her phone. She put it on silent, and sent a message to Kelly.

- sorry couldn't respond sooner. was busy.

Kelly's reply flashed back in a couple of minutes.

- no problem, sweetie. how's that pussy feeling?

Divya blushed at the direct and explicit messages she was getting. It took her a couple of minutes to work up the courage to reply.

- lonely. hubby was away.

Kelly's response came.

-come over to oklahoma. see what's waiting for you.

And then came a picture of Chad's huge dick. It was semi-erect but still looked menacing.

Divya looked at Mayank to make sure he was sleeping. Then, staring at the dick she masturbated herself to a couple of orgasms. Then she deleted the messages and went to bed.

The next day, Mayank had gone to work even before Divya had woken up. He left her a message saying he had an early meeting and would be back late. But if he got time in the middle, he'd be back for lunch.

Divya got ready, and went to her in-laws' apartment to help with cooking and other chores. She was chopping potatoes when the doorbell rang. It was Jose.

"I have a couple of hours free before my next pick-up." he said.

"Oh good, okay Divya, go with him. Get a learner's permit taken and then practice well. Pay special attention to parallel parking." her maaaji said.

Divya was not thrilled at the idea of spending time with this lecher but there was no way out. She hoped he would keep his hands to himself. She gathered the necessary paperwork and went with Jose. She was suppose to read a fairly simple driver's manual.

Divya sat in the back reading the manual. It was mostly common sense stuff. But she could sense that Jose was staring at her in the rear view mirror. Jose was thinking to himself, sit in the back all you want right now. Once the permit is done, you will have to sit in the front to learn driving.

Jose drove Divya to the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). He accompanied her inside and helped her fill out the forms. All the while, he stood or sat too close to her. He didn't touch her or anything. Divya, who was actually expecting him to make some shady move, was surprised. But her dark side was also a little disappointed. After the very perfunctory sexual session with Mayank, her appetite was whetted even more.

Divya filled out the forms and submitted them to the lady behind the counter. She stamped the forms and told Divya to go to one of the cubicles next to the counter for the test.

"Ma'am." the lady said. "You cannot have your phone with you."

"Oh okay." Divya said. She put her phone in her purse and left it in the seating area with Jose.

Jose sat there waiting for Divya to finish the test. Then suddenly, he remembered the text message she had gotten the previous day that she had lied about. Maybe it was still there. He reached into her purse and fished out the phone.

Jose fished out the phone. He was delighted to see that this innocent young woman hadn't set a screen lock password. He just swiped the phone open. He checked her messages folder.

But was disappointed that there were no incriminating messages. Just a couple of things here and there from her family members. And there was no message corresponding to the time from the previous day. She must've deleted them, he thought.

And then he thought of the trash folder. Maybe she had deleted the messages, but had she emptied the trash folder? He navigated to the trash folder and saw that it actually had almost a dozen messages.

"Jackpot!!" Jose muttered to himself as he opened the most recent message. A white guy's big dick. He read the other messages. And soon he knew enough to hold it over his target's head.

Quickly, he fished out his own phone and took pictures of all the dirty messages. He also noted down Kelly's number. Then he put the phone back in her purse and waited for Divya.

Divya came out smiling. She had aced the test, not getting a single question wrong. Now all that remained was to collect the learner's permit and learn how to drive. In her own happiness, she did not notice how happy Jose also looked or that her purse had moved a little. Jose was barely able to control his desire to jump at this hot young item right then and there. He decided to be patient.

"Where are we going?" Divya asked a few minutes after she got back in the car. Jose was taking her in a different direction than usual.

"Some outer suburbs where the roads are mostly empty. So you can learn driving." Jose said.

"Okay." Divya said, not thinking much of it.

They finally reached an area where the roads were indeed quite empty. Jose got out of the car, got in the passenger's seat. Divya moved into the driver's seat. She was wearing a green patterned sari, a modest matching blouse. Even so fully covered, she looked incredibly hot. Jose stared at her boobs which, contained in her blouse, were peeking through the sari fabric.

Divya was annoyed that Jose had now gone on to just shamelessly staring at her boobs. She gave him an angry look but he ignored it.

"What do I do?" she finally said testily.

"Oh yes." Jose looked up into her big brown eyes. "On the right is the accelerator, on the left is the brake."

"Where is the clutch?" Divya asked, feeling around with her feet.

"There is no clutch. This is an automatic car. Most American cars are automatic."

"Oh, so no gear change?"

"Nope. Now first, put your hands on the steering wheel in a 10-and-2 position." Jose leaned over and put his hands over Divya's hands that were already on the steering wheel.

With a gentle caressing motion, he moved her hands into the correct position. Divya's body reacted with goosebumps again. What was wrong with her, she admonished herself. Why was this ugly old guy's touch making her feel this way? Was it because he reminded her of Mehra? Regardless, she decided to exert some control.

"Okay, I got it!" Divya moved his hands away.