Innocent Finds Her Older Cousin

Story Info
Presents herself to her cousin so he can educate her.
4.1k words
4.02
10.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Four years ago you told me, politely, to go away and come back when I was eighteen and legal. I am eighteen today and ready for you to show me what our bodies can enjoy."

"Did I really say that? Shit you are both very direct and very forward. You have the most wonderful body but you are my cousin. Also I have a girlfriend who I love very much."

Jen had always worshipped her older cousin Frank since they were 11 and 15. She had gone to an all girls school had had little opportunity to meet boys. She was shy with boys but was very comfortable around Frank. She had naively thought that on her eighteenth birthday they would enjoy each other's bodies.

Frank watched with great interest as his little cousin developed into a stunningly beautiful young woman. He realized that she was very immature for her age but this beautiful naivety only made her more attractive. She was family and this complicated things. He was now being offered her perfect body on a plate.

"But you promised me. You said you would show me how two people can enjoy each other's bodies. My body is so ready to learn, please show me. Look my boobs have filled out. My nipples are so sensitive. Come over here and feel them."

"Jen slow down. Pull your shirt back down. Your tits are stunning and your nipples wonderfully exciting. This is a shock to me. I will have to think about things but nothing is happening right now."

"Do you think I have a nice body? Has your girlfriend got a nicer body than mine?"

"She has a lovely body which I enjoy very much. Is it nicer than yours? What I have seen of your body is perfect, young and flawless."

"Well in that case you will want to play with my body if it is flawless. Can we meet up tomorrow I cannot wait to feel your body and get you to excite mine. I will come over here tomorrow after lunch. See you then."

Frank's mind was racing. He could not miss out on his gorgeous if rather over-enthusiastic cousin. It was a couple of years since he enjoyed as young and innocent a virgin. He would relish the experience. There was the issue of his girlfriend. She had said she sometimes fantasizes about girls but surely it was much too risky to involve her straight away.

He decided to test Jen to see how determined to please him she was. When she arrived the next day he said they were going to the mall where he would test whether she was grown up enough for him. She had put a short low cut dress on which she thought was sexy. At the mall he told her to go to the bathroom and remove both her bra and her panties. She was shocked by the idea but did as he said. When she came back to him he took them from her and said she looked great.

She was very conscience of her nakedness when he walked them around including up and down the escalators. She noticed that the same men seemed to be following them at times. He picked three outfits for her to try on. They all made her feel uncomfortable due to being very revealing in one-way or another. He insisted that she came out of the changing rooms to parade the clothes for him.

Her nipples and her pubic hair were clear for everyone to see when she tried the thin white dress on. She pointed this out to him and he said that her dark hair was a problem and that she would have to shave her pussy for him. It took a little time before she realized that all the attention she was getting and her exposure was making her aroused.

Frank bought the white dress and insisted that Jen wore it as they left the shop. When a group of four older boys approached them Jen felt naked as Frank introduced his friends. Frank even asked the boys what they thought of her new dress. Her dark nipples could be seen through the thin material but the tightness also highlighted how erect they were.

Her embarrassment was made worse by the comments about how cold she must be feeling and even one about her being naturally black haired. The tallest of the four asked her whether she enjoyed showing off her sexy body. She was pleased that he thought her body was sexy but did not answer.

"Frank I don't think she is old enough or streetwise enough to realize what effect her body has on men. Don't look now but that old man over there has been following us and ogling her body. Let's give him a thrill."

"That sounds real fun. What are you suggesting?"

Talking to Frank and ignoring Jen completely his considered response was.

"Challenge Jen to give him a clear view of that stunning bottom. He will love the hint of puppy fat that is so appealing. She could go up the escalator by herself and pretend to drop her phone. He will be able to see most of what is between her legs without her bending over but I think it would make his day."

"You want me to flash my naked bottom at that dirty old man?"

Laughing Frank corrected her.

"No we want you to flash your bottom and your fanny at that dirty old man. Prove to me that you are not still the little 11 year old who wanted me to explore her body."

She was desperate to prove herself not only to Frank but also for his sake to his friends, but he was asking too much.

"Can't I just stay here and maybe give him a glimpse up my dress?"

Frank knew that he would be able to persuade her to do things that she had never dreamed of.

"No I think John's idea is better. But I will be watching and if I don't get a good view of your hairy pussy you will have to do it again. Make very sure your legs are well apart when you pick your phone up."

Seeing her hesitation John decided to help Frank out.

"My girlfriend loves to show herself off. After a day out showing her body off and flashing both men and women she cannot wait to get my stiff cock in her wet and ready pussy. She is obviously much older than Jen and sexually much more mature and adventurous."

Frank could not have laid the challenge down to the poor girl any better.

Jen's heart was pounding and a small part of her was excited by the idea of being the center of attraction. She would show them she was adventurous and easily mature enough. The group was sitting near the bottom of the escalator and Frank wanted to ensure that the old man would have time to get behind Jen before she got on it.

"Go for a walk to the shop over there and make sure our friend is following you before you get on the escalator. Come stand in front of me before you go off."

Knowing that she could at least do the first two things she decided to comply. She stood in front of Jack and inched forward when he indicated. Her legs were outside his as he lent forward and ran his hands up the back of her legs. She started to panic when they nearly reached where her panties should have been. Just before she protested the hands stopped moving higher.

"Now don't forget if we cannot clearly see all the delights between your legs from here you have to do it all over again. Now off you go."

Not only was her heart racing now but the arousal she had been feeling had been ramped up by his hands. As she walked away she was aware that her pussy lips were wet and with no panties on walking aroused them still further. It struck her; she was actually really enjoying herself. She was going to love giving the dirty old man a great view right in front of the boys.

As she walked away she glimpsed back to see whether she was being followed. She made eye contact with the old man before he looked away in embarrassment. He wasn't embarrassed enough not to follow particularly as she was now no longer with the boys.

He might be a dirty old man but the power she had over him was such an aphrodisiac she wanted to put that power to the test. She was now looking forward to the thrill exposing herself to him but she wanted him to know that she knew he was following her. She looked back again and gave him a knowing smile. She was afraid she might frighten him off but the buzz she was getting was special. While facing him and looking past him she adjusted the front of her tight fitting dress. As she did so she managed to tweak her nipples to bring them to full attention.

She wanted to make her dominance of the old man last as her mind and her body was more alive than she could remember. The anticipation of going up the escalator encouraged her to loop round and with a last glance moved towards it. Sensing he was too far behind her she hesitated before stepping on. Now her heart was going like the clappers. She felt a bit like she did when playing with herself in bed. Her wet pussy was now leaking badly.

She knew that he could see up her very short dress even before she bent down but she wanted to leave nothing to his imagination. She spread her legs as she pretended to fumble with her phone. When it hit the step in front of her she bent to pick it up. She bent at the waist and bent much further than she needed to. So as to lengthen the display she pretended to stumble and have to reach again for the phone.

The boys watching on were taken in by her stumble thinking it was an accident. She had certainly given everyone in the area a fantastic view of her bottom and pussy. Those close up could not fail to see that her pussy was swollen and very wet. It was anti-climatic returning to the boys. The man had sat down well away from the group but still able to see the young girl.

"Shit that was scary but you have to admit that I managed to give the old sod a view of a lifetime. There might have been a few people in the mall that did not see it but not many."

"You did well Jen. Are you ready for another challenge?"

She did not want to appear enthusiastic but was desperate to get the buzz again as soon as possible. It had frightened her but she had been intrigued by her reaction. Almost as a challenge to Frank she now stood astride his legs as before to see whether he would reach under her dress. He did not disappoint her.

She looked around at the other four boys as his hands went higher and higher. He thought she would flinch but she didn't and when she held his gaze his hands found the beginning of her cheeks. She now gave him a knowing smile, moved even closer to him and surveyed the eager eyes of the others.

Rather than reaching higher he reached round further. The heat was what first surprised him but it was the sticky wetness that piqued his interest. He was inches away from her pussy but he knew that it was arousal not pee. The further he reached round the wetter he found her.

"She obviously enjoyed that as much as we did. Tell the boys how I know you are enjoying yourself Jen."

Much to his amazement it was not a meek Jen but a confident one who said.

"He knows I am enjoying myself because I am aroused. He knows I am aroused because my pussy is soaking wet and it is running down my legs. Right now the thing I would most like is to be fucked."

She had taken control and none of the five boys knew quite how to respond. Frank could not get his fingers in position to finger her pussy even when she tried to enable him to.

"Oh he is nearly fingering my pussy it is so nice. Does anyone else want to feel how wet I am? I am sure Frank won't mind will you?"

Frank was shocked by the change in the girl. No longer reluctantly following his orders, now issuing challenges.

"Frank would your girlfriend do that for you? I think I am old enough, streetwise enough and adventurous enough to show each of your friends just how sexy I am feeling right now. Any of you who wants to can feel what an aroused fanny feels like right now."

"Can we Frank? She looks like she could do with a good fingering or more."

Pointing to an area that was slightly detached from the rest of the mall Jen said she would sit on each of their laps in turn. They could feel her but they had to do it under her dress and stop when she told them to. The others would have to help by shielding her from the rest of the mall.

Frank could not say no as she had issued the challenge and his friends were itching to get a feel. John was soon seated with Jen on his lap facing away from him. He was able to get his hand onto her pussy with everything covered by her dress. She spread her legs wide and loved the firm rubbing that his inexperienced hands applied to her pussy. She was close to orgasm when she told him to stop. He complied immediately much to her relief.

The other three friends took up the same position. As the last, a slightly nerdy boy, rubbed her she felt sorry for him when her excitement grew too quickly. She told him to pause for a minute before allowing him again to arouse her just short of her orgasm. Her plan was to orgasm on Frank's fingers. He was gentle with her talking quietly into her ear in an attempt to arouse her.

She was loving the whole situation. She was aroused like never before surrounded by older boys hanging on her every word. She had the wicked idea that she would announce her orgasm to the boys just before she came. She paused him once to eek out the pleasure but as she did so the boys shielding her were forced apart. A large security guard confronted Frank and her and said that he had received a report of a girl, dressed like her, stealing some clothing and that she had to come with him.

Frank stood up and said there must be a mistake but a second guard blocked him and told him to stay where he was. He protested but could do nothing to stop her being escorted away. She protested her innocence but thought it would soon be sorted. She was placed in front of a monitor and told to watch.

It took a few minutes for her to be shown security footage of the escalator and of the boys clearly fingering her. The guards told her that they were duty bound to take the footage to the police. She said that it was only a little harmless fun and surely they could just let her go with a telling off. They said that they might consider letting her go if she let them have their little bit of fun.

Both options were very scary but at least the second might allow her screaming body some much needed relief. Would these two guys be happy to masturbate her? She asked what they would do to her if she agreed.

"How old are you young lady? Are you a virgin still?"

"I was eighteen yesterday and I am still a virgin."

"I will believe your age but need to check whether you are still a virgin."

Now she knew that it was not going to be easy to control these two men as she had the boys. Could she bear to let these men play with her pussy? Could she actually enjoy it if they did? Her parents would kill her if the footage got out.

"What, what will you do to me if I agree?"

"If you are a virgin we will not fuck you but you will have to suck us both off. It looks like you could do with some relief yourself. Those boys looked like they had a lot to learn."

She allowed herself to be laid on her back on the desk with her dress pulled up below her boobs. She did not protest as they pulled her legs wide open. She could not understand, that, even though she was very aroused, she was still producing huge amounts of lubrication as she had for hours. The men laughed at her helpless arousal and told her they were going to test whether her virginity was still intact. They were delighted to take their time. They played with her beautiful clit encouraging it to extent well past its tight hood.

When the first finger pushed inside her, her reaction was one of pure ecstasy. It pushed a couple of inches inside and stroked her gently.

"I can find no hymen intact in here young lady. Were you telling us the whole truth?"

"What do you mean, no man has fucked me honestly. I was hoping that might change soon but it has not yet."

"I think I understand the misunderstanding. Have you broken your virginity without the pleasure of a hard cock?"

"Oh yes I have never used pads and my dildo is my best friend. But I am a virgin no one has fucked me."

"In that case your wish to be fucked will be fulfilled not once but at least twice in the next hour."

Jen decided that she needed to put up a fight so that they thought that she did not want their attentions. In fact she thought that this way she would get fucked with an experienced prick. Frank and the boys were fine but these two knew what they were doing. She pleaded that she was too young and inexperienced. She was beginning to feel she had just a little control even faced by these two men.

She now wanted to be fucked. She would have stories to tell when she went back to school. The girls would be hanging on every word of her stories. Would it be as good as the other girls had said. She wasn't sure that all the stories were true but this story would be.

She was shocked for one of the first time in this extraordinary day when the finger in her pussy was not only joined by a second but one was slipped effortlessly into her bottom. Whether this was usual or not her arousal hit levels she had not even thought possible.

She wanted to plead to be fucked but sensed that she might keep a little control if she protested vehemently that they must not. Either way she was going to be fucked but this way they might be gentler with her. Both men were delighted to see the girl's stunning body and know that it was theirs to enjoy at their leisure. Her body was clearly crying out for attention, an attention they were keen to supply.

The fingering was not rushed as the other man strained to remove the tight dress over her head. Her boobs were slightly bigger than they had appeared constrained by her tight dress. No one was in doubt about her arousal but if they had been her erect nipples would have given it away. One mouth and a hand sucked and pinched her aching nipples.

Still she uttered more false protestations. Given how her body was screaming to be fucked it was Oscar winning acting. She was delighted not to be begging to be fucked to orgasm. This way she felt free to enjoy it blamelessly. Enjoy it she certainly was going to.

"I am going to fuck you now are you ready to take my prick?"

"Please be gentle with me. You look so big don't hurt me."

The fact was his prick was no bigger than her dildo. She knew she could take it, she wanted it, and she wanted it now. She had been desperate for a prick for the last hours now she was going to get one."

He pulled her back to the edge of the desk, lifted her legs to his shoulder and slid into her effortlessly. She wanted to pretend to fight but this was just too good. Her gasp was one of pure pleasure. The hand and mouth on her nipples were driving her on as much as the prick.

This was no rape. The man whose prick was smoothly caressing the inside of her pussy could see her need and wanted to give her the best fuck he could. Slowing down he found her clit with his thumb. It was no longer a sigh of excitement now it was more none stop aroused screams. He was aware that her young body was craving an orgasm but wanted to see her beg before he delivered it. She would not last more than seconds like this.

Her howl of frustration was music to his ears as he withdrew his rock hard prick.

"Ask me nicely and I might consider offering you my prick again."

She now knew that any attempt to maintain any control was gone. She wasn't sure what would happen if she refused but she had no will to resist. She knew that flattery would do no harm.

"Please fuck me with your lovely prick. I need it so badly please don't tease me. Fuck me until I explode."

He stroked her clit as he entered her again. It was now his time. He was going to enjoy his moment. He fucked her firmly and deeply while with almost no thought rubbed her excited clit. Neither of them had any thought for the other. Their own orgasm was the only target for either of them. What triggered hers was a shock as her nipples exploded as they were slapped hard time and time again. Her orgasm briefly started in her boobs but her clit followed quickly as her whole body dissolved in total surrender. Wave after wave left her helplessly thrashing about and screaming.

12