Innocent Flirting Ch. 02

Story Info
Young Guest discovers sexual therapy and surprises Dr Love.
6.6k words
4.72
4.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maddisyn
Maddisyn
95 Followers

Tiffany's therapy surprise

In Tiffany's previous story about the Practice, her parents convinced her to have counselling after discovering her new obsession with much older men. Doctor Love identified flirting and teasing men was her way of dealing with the memories of a painful first sexual experience. Tiffany's treatment continues but she uncovers a different course of therapy and surprises the charming and much older Doctor Love with a proposal he couldn't refuse.

*

I have Mummy and Daddy to thank for being a Guest of the Practice. The treatment by Doctor Love has been wonderful and helped me cope. But I still blame René for needing counselling. The smirk on his face when bragging I was his 'seventh foreign slut' still haunts me.

René was a French exchange student I met at university. I fell for his gorgeous looks and foreign charm. I mean, he was hot but I regret ever having sex. There was no intimacy and he wasn't interested in me. René even laughed hearing it was my first time. I was just his bit of fun.

'Like a Coke?' Maddisyn kindly offered as I curled up on one of the two couches in front of the white marble fireplace.

'Sure, love one thanks,' returning her infectious smile.

Maddisyn manages the Practice and gave my parents a tour for a review. They were impressed. It sounded more like an exclusive club for woman than a medical clinic. As soon as I stepped inside, I knew it was costing Daddy a fortune. Park Crescent is well known for its historic terrace homes. The Practice is one of the many beautifully restored buildings converted into professional suites. Each room has lovely period features and exquisitely furnished with period furniture and furnishings. Today's my fifth session with Doctor Love.

Maddisyn soon returned and handed me a bottle, slipping off her heels and also curling up on the couch opposite with a Coke. 'How's Uni going?' She smiled.

'Good but getting crazy with exams in a couple of weeks,' I replied feeling more at home than in the Sitting Room of the Practice.

It's a gorgeous room for relaxing before an appointment. Hardly a waiting room, nothing about the Practice reminds you of a medical clinic. Maddisyn and I usually sat on the luxurious couches nestled in front of the fireplace, enjoying a drink and a chat before I saw Doctor Love.

'What did you have this morning?' She continued.

'Accounting reports and analysis,' I grimaced.

'Finance wasn't my best subject at Uni but our accounting system isn't that bad. You'll be okay,' she reassured me with a confident smile.

I enjoyed seeing Maddisyn and attending the Practice despite the need for treatment. It wasn't the incident with René that prompted my parents to register me. I was too ashamed to mention what happened. It was my recent obsession with flirting and teasing men. Many old enough to be my father.

I've never known Daddy to get so upset when he found out about me flirting from a friend. I felt more embarrassed for Daddy than myself. It wasn't a big deal and I assured them nothing happened. It was just a little game I enjoyed playing.

'It'll be good starting my marketing major next semester,' I mentioned.

'I think you'll have a flair for it,' she commented. 'I only did one unit of marketing but it's been useful here.'

I soon realised how lovely Maddisyn was on my first visit to the Practice. I was anxious enough about discussing such a trivial matter, but then gripped with fear realising we wrongly assumed Doctor Love was a woman. Maddisyn has such a kind and gentle soul and reassured me that he was a charming older man and I shouldn't worry. I'd never felt so close to a person I hardly knew. About five years older than me and in her mid-20's, Maddisyn's been more like a big sister than the Practice manager.

I appreciated her comment and company. 'I'll be joining the family business when I've finished the degree,' I mentioned.

Mummy and Daddy are jewellers. Daddy calls me his 'little jewel'. That's how I got my name, Tiffany. Not Tiffany the exclusive jewellers, but still a very successful business all the same.

'I've hung your clothing bag up in the Guest Lounge,' Maddisyn mentioned.

'Thanks,' I smiled. 'I'll get changed in a few minutes.'

'Want help with your hair and makeup?' She kindly offered.

I accepted with another smile. I was wearing my normal Uni gear but liked to dress up to see Doctor Love and Maddisyn usually helped me get ready. I enjoyed catching up and having a bit of fun. The Practice is that sort of place.

'I must get back to work,' Maddisyn mentioned, slipping her heels on and going to her desk at the other end of the room with her dress swinging to the rhythm of her steps.

I look forward to seeing Doctor Love as much as Maddisyn. As soon as I saw his charming smile and how his eyes lit up when we met, I knew Maddisyn was right. I've never been so relaxed or enjoyed a doctor's appointment so much. May be a little too much. Why did he have to be so gorgeous? I often remind myself he is my doctor.

I couldn't help myself even during our first session, giving Doctor Love a demonstration of my best flirting. Blessed with a great body and angelic looks, I knew all the flirting tricks to tease and arouse men. It didn't faze him. It got me excited and I couldn't resist masturbating during a break in counselling, imagining what it would be like having sex with my new doctor.

His counselling was amazing. Doctor Love's in his late 50's but there's a definite connection between us. We explored the incident with René and he helped me make sense out of my parent's concerns. I discovered it made me wary of young guys and subconsciously attracted to more caring father figures. The flirting and teasing were my reaction to the incident, a game of taking back control over men and not pursuing sex.

Finishing my drink, I caught Maddisyn's attention. 'I'm going to the Guest Lounge to change.'

'I'll join you in a minute,' she mentioned, returning my smile.

The Lounge is off the Sitting Room and I felt a little thrill of excitement as I went to prepare for Doctor Love. It's a lovely room for Guests to get ready for their session and I enjoy using the luxurious facilities to look nice. There's a spa set in a wrap-around window with a private court yard garden view. Another room is used for massages. A dressing table with a large mirror has a selection of perfumes and cosmetics. I stripped down to a pretty pair of white lace panties and bra I'd carefully chosen.

Maddisyn knocked at the door before entering. 'Ready?' She smiled.

'Make me beautiful for Doctor Love,' I joked.

'I don't have that much time,' she teased back, causing us both to giggle.

Maddisyn makes attending the Practice so much fun. I sat in front of the mirror and she sat on a stool with wheels opposite me and to the side so I could see my reflection. Maddisyn used some of the lovely cosmetics and started doing my makeup.

'It's funny you know, getting made up to see your doctor,' I commented as she applied some moisturiser.

'Many of the Guests do. They like looking their best,' she replied while adding foundation.

I smiled remembering the first time I met Doctor Love. He's such a gentleman and looked distinguished in an expensive three-piece suit and tie. What excites me the most is how comfortable I feel with him during our sessions. I've often fantasised what he would have been like for my first time, lying in bed with my hands roaming over my breasts and between my legs to satisfy an intimate need. I was getting wet just thinking about it.

'It's probably because he's so charming,' I sighed as she set the foundation and added blush on the centre of my cheeks.

'I've heard a few Guests mentioned that,' she laughed, almost to herself.

Brushing the blush upwards a little, 'Like the colour?' Maddisyn asked.

'Perfect,' I softly answered, keeping as still as possible.

Turning her attention to my eyes, Maddisyn applied some eye shadow and then liner with a pencil and finally mascara on my eyelashes.

'What about something bold for the lipstick?' She asked showing me a bright red.

I smiled and raised my eyebrows causing Maddisyn to softly laugh. She outlined my lips with a lip pencil and applied the lipstick then finally handed me a tissue to blot my lips.

Maddisyn took the tissue and raised her eyes to mine looking pleased. 'How's that look?' She asked.

'Wonderful. Thank you. It's like having a big sister to do makeup with,' excitedly checking out my reflection in the mirror.

My comment brought a broad smile to Maddisyn's pretty face. It must be lovely working with Doctor Love and I've wondered if there was something between them. I wouldn't be surprised. I certainly found him attractive, despite being older than my father. Just the naughty thought of them being lovers was adding to my arousal.

Maddisyn got off the stool and went behind me to brush my hair. 'Do you like Doctor Love?' I asked holding her reflected gaze in the mirror.

'I like working with him. He's lovely and so caring and professional,' she smiled at the mirror.

'You know what I mean. I know I'd be tempted,' I grinned.

'Tiffany, please. I don't have a thing for Doctor Love,' she laughed rather than being shocked at my frankness.

'You know, I'm getting horny just thinking about our session,' I admitted with a sigh of arousal. 'He's just so gorgeous.'

'It doesn't take much to get excited,' she grinned. 'Get in line with the other Guests,' she added, causing us both to giggle at the innuendo.

'I usually play with myself at night after a session,' I confessed. 'Just like that time you surprised me.'

'He has a way with the ladies,' Maddisyn extending her last word and rolling her eyes had us both laughing. 'But I shouldn't talk about other Guests.'

The intimate discussions and having fun with Maddisyn had me in a particularly playful mood. I slipped my hand between my legs and discovered how wet I was through the fabric of my panties.

'It'll be an early night tonight I bet,' I joked, causing us to continue to laugh and giggle.

Maddisyn gave me her crazy eyebrow expression in the mirror. 'What about now?' She grinned before moving around beside me and easing herself up to sit on the dresser.

I've always been a little rebellious, enjoying naughty things I shouldn't. I smiled at the thought of how turned on I was when Maddisyn caught me masturbating during my first session with Doctor Love and how excited she made me playing with my breasts.

I unclasped my bra and removed it, allowing my breasts to spill free before flinging it onto the dressing table next to Maddisyn. 'Are you just watching or joining me?' I teased, slipping a hand into my panties.

A lump forming in my throat and my heart began racing as Maddisyn lifted a high heel to the leg of the chair and pulled her shirt up to her lap. 'You have beautiful breasts,' Maddisyn breathed, holding my gaze as her hand worked inside the black patch of fabric covering her pussy.

I gently bit my lower lip coyly and opened my legs, suspending a knee over the other arm of the chair to let Maddisyn see my fingers playing. 'I loved it when you watched last time,' I smiled as I gave my clit a little slap with my hand and started caressing the raised bud with a single fingertip.

Maddisyn grinned and rolled her eyes in response and then softly moaned as she played with her pussy while holding my gaze. Her fingers were soon hungry, strumming herself furiously under the flimsy fabric that barely hid her pussy.

I glanced down to clearly see my finger under the sodden fabric gliding over the pooled moisture and inserting it deep inside until my thumb grazed my clitoris. I teased with the pad of my thumb while gently stroking into the sensitive flesh, steadily increased the pressure with my thumb and feeling my pussy flooding round my finger.

I raised the other hand to cup a breast, fingers pushing into the soft yielding flesh. 'God, I need to cum,' I softly moaned, feeling my nipples hardening and pulsing against my fingertips.

'Cum for me Tiff,' Maddisyn encouraged. 'I'm close,' she added almost breathless.

I felt my own body begging for release. 'I wish it was Doctor Love's cock,' I managed to moaned before my body violently quivered and I was gasping, desperate for air as my body convulsed and an orgasm violently ripped through me.

'Uh, uh, uh, ooh yeah!' Maddisyn cried out as she climaxed, stealing breath as her stomach trembled uncontrollably and her strong smooth thighs pressed firmly together.

We both slumped back in post-orgasmic delight and drawing deep breaths. 'So, you like my tits?' I grinned. 'Please play with them like last time. I want to cum again.'

Maddisyn was soon standing behind me gazing at my reflection. My breath laboured with the warmth of her hands as they cupped the softness of my breasts. I felt my nipples sprouting between her fingers as she gently kneaded and fondled. Whimpers of delight escaped my slightly parted lips as Maddisyn gently squeezed my erect nipples between her fingers.

The warm and moist sensation between my legs was building as her soft hands caressed and teased. 'You're so good at this,' I muttered, my fingertips teasing my clit.

'You should have one of my massages. Guests say they're wicked,' she almost panted, sharing my arousal.

Lifting my heavy eyes to the mirror, my face was consumed with pleasure as Maddisyn caressed my breasts while gazing at our reflections. My whole body tingled and I sighed with the sensation of Maddisyn's teasing hands and my finger gliding over the pooled wetness.

Lifting my other leg over the arm of the chair provided better access for my other hand to slip into my panties. 'Feels good, doesn't it?' Maddisyn whispered in my ear.

'Yeah,' I simply sighed while biting my bottom lip, two fingers gently thrusting inside me while a single finger tips played with my aroused and sensitive bud.

'Uh, uh, uh, Oh Doctor Love,' I gasped as Maddisyn rolled my nipples between her fingers and thumbs.

It was the perfect balance of pleasure and pain my own hands hadn't even mastered. I was consumed in the moment and began feverishly stroking while gazing back at Maddisyn through a lust filled haze.

'Cum for me little sister. Cum around his cock,' Maddisyn moaned at my reflection.

I could feel the climax building. The sensation of our caressing hands and fingers was pushing me to the edge. I began to writhe in the chair and gasped for breath as the feeling surged through my body. Maddisyn held my quivering body against the chair, cupping my breasts and pinching my nipples.

'Ooh, yes, yes, yes,' panting heavily with my heart pounding in my chest and squeezing my thighs together as I rode out the last waves of the orgasm.

'Nice orgasm sis,' Maddisyn teased, causing us to shriek and laugh like children.

'That was wonderful,' I smiled as Maddisyn handed me my bra and helped clip it for me.

Slumped in the chair, the reality of what had happened stirred me from the state of bliss. Maddisyn helping me masturbate to orgasm was as unexpected as pleasurable. But her comments, Guests getting in line and loving her wicked massages, also puzzled me.

The Practice was more and more intriguing. Then there was the bedroom off Doctor Love's suite I'd passed through a few times to use the ensuite. Was there more to the Practice than the opulent facilities and wonderful service? The answer so bazar to be true yet excited me to the core.

I turned around in the chair and held Maddisyn's gaze. 'Are some Guests having sex with Doctor Love?' I asked, an eyebrow curiously raised.

Maddisyn paused and I saw the answer in her eyes. 'Is this where you tell me again you can't discuss other Guests?' I added.

'Yes,' she simply replied, obviously answering both questions.

Silence filled the room that had been full of laughter, moans and sighs of pleasure. What I'd uncovered really wasn't a shock. It even sent a naughty thrill surging through me. There has always been some mystic about the Practice and the charming Doctor Love but it still left me wondering how to respond.

It felt like an eternity as Maddisyn stared at my blank expression. 'It's not what you may be thinking,' she finally mentioned. 'It's sexual therapy.'

'Lucky Guests,' I reassured, rolling my eyes and giving her a cheeky smile.

I sensed Maddisyn's relief and my mind drifted to how things would have been different with Doctor Love. René lacked the maturity and understanding to provide the intimacy and tenderness that I expected. It was all about getting sex. He wasn't interested in pleasing me.

Doctor Love is different. He's kind, caring and charming. I knew it would have been wonderful despite the age difference. He is a sex therapist after all. The thought of his sexual therapy was amusing my mind.

'How's that look?' Maddisyn smiled after finishing my hair and touching up my makeup.

'Lovely. You can make me beautify,' I joked, causing us both to laugh.

'You're beautify even without makeup,' she smiled and then started to clean up.

I started to get dressed and noticed Maddisyn leaving. 'Oh Maddisyn, thanks,' I called out.

'My pleasure. Enjoy your session,' rolling her eyes and both of us giggling as she left.

I liked to wear something tight and revelling when I was flirting. Every woman knows how some cleavage, hips and long legs in high-heels can excite a man. I know why I did it now and cringe just thinking what could have gone wrong. I looked in the mirror and was much happier with the reflection. I'd chosen a conservative button-down white blouse and black skirt that was just above the knees. I smiled at how the matching jacket hugged my breasts and how amazing my legs still looked in heels. 'I still look hot,' I thought.

I left by the side door that opened to the passageway from the entry hall to the back of the building. I loved the classy sound my high-heels made striking the polished wooden flooring as I walked towards Doctor Love's suite. I wondered how many Guests had done the same on their way for sexual therapy, beautifully dressed and made up. I felt my nipples tighten and my pussy throbbed at the images of Guests enjoying Doctor Love's therapy.

The suite isn't anything like a doctor's consulting room. There's a similar open fireplace as the Guest Lounge and high ornate ceilings with decorative cornices that were throughout the building. I always felt relaxed sitting on the plush couch with its soft cushions. An elegant chandelier, lovely table lamps and period furniture provides a comfortable and informal atmosphere. The reason for the adjoining bedroom was obvious now and its ensuite is just so convenient, everything my charming doctor needed for sexual therapy.

I always enjoyed my sessions with Doctor Love. But I felt more aroused than the usual feeling of looking forward to seeing him. Knowing what he was getting up to with some Guests made it even more exciting. My heart was racing as I sucked in a deep calming breath before walking in and shutting the door behind me.

Doctor Love was at his desk and noticed me enter. 'Hello Tiffany, please come and make yourself comfortable. You look lovely,' he complimented.

'No wonder Doctor Love is popular with the ladies,' I almost laughed to myself. What Guest wouldn't melt at the sight of his warm dreamy eyes and gorgeous smile? Doesn't a woman enjoy a little flattery when dressing and wearing makeup to please him? He's definitely good-looking for an older man and tall with an attractive athletic build. I could imagine him being quite a hunk as a young guy. The appeal of sexual therapy to Guests from such a handsome charmer was obvious.

'Thank you. Mummy and Daddy are much happier how I'm dressing and not flirting anymore,' I mentioned returning his smile.

Maddisyn
Maddisyn
95 Followers
12