Innocent Indian Wife's Degradation Ch. 06

Story Info
Uncle finally leaves and Selvam now fills in...literally.
4.2k words
4.34
45.2k
18

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selvam found the front door open. It's been a while since he came inside the house as he would deliver the milk to the empty vessel and leave. He frowned and looked around.There was no one in sight. Puzzled, he stepped in and quietly shut the door..

He heard the bedroom door click and looked. Kayal stood at the entrance of the bedroom dressed in a transparent cotton saree, low neck blouse and petticoat tied so low that he could see her navel.

She smiled down at him and his heart skipped a beat. She really was something else. It's been three weeks since he saw her as her uncle had forbidden her from meeting and fucked her all this time using blackmail. His dick was aching for her.

"Welcome," she said. "I didn't hear the bell, I'm sorry."

"That's all right. The door was open."

. She linked her arms about his shoulders and drew his head down to hers in a lingering kiss. Her body was warm and soft against his, her breasts pressing against his chest.

"Mm. Come on Selvam. Three weeks were like three years for me. Where would you like to fuck me?" she murmured huskily, tonguing his ear.

He smiled. "Everywhere I can "

He sat on the sofa and leaned back with an arm on one bolster. She stood before him, smiling down at him and fingering the top hook of her blouse.

"Undress yourself," he said softly. "I would like to watch. it's been a while".

Keeping her eyes on his, Kayal opened her saree. She unhooked the blouse and pulled it wide open, showing him her breasts and drew it off her shoulders and out of her arms, letting it fall to the ground. She wore nothing under it. Her breasts were luscious and ripe, the nipples already stiff in puckered aureoles. She cupped her breasts provocatively.His eyes were fixed on her as she reached around to one hip and Opened her petticoat. It split open and slid to her feet with a sigh. She was stark naked before him. She kicked off her sandals and slid her hands to her groin, splaying her cunt-lips wide open like a common slut.

"I want you," she murmured. "I want your cock."

He smiled. "And I want you," he replied. "Very much. Come... suck my cock... I want to watch you sucking my cock..."

He spread his legs and she moved between them and bent over to kiss him. He slid his tongue into her mouth and cupped her pendulous breasts and marvelled at the perfection of their form.

He squeezed them gently, rolling them under the hard heels of his palms, twisting the nipples under his hands.

Kayal whimpered softly, deep in her throat as he scraped her rigid nipples and began to flick them with his fingertips, pinching and tweaking them suddenly. She writhed in pleasure and tongued his ear sensuously, arousing him. He squeezed her breasts hard and she whimpered softly, kissing him again.

Deftly, she plucked open the buttons of his shirt, pulling it open. He wore no vest. She caressed his naked torso. He was firm bodied and lean and strong and his chest was broad and muscular.

She caressed his chest and belly delicately, making him shudder when she flicked his small, sharp nipples. Her lips fluttered down over his chest and she licked his nipples with her mouth wide open, like a wild animal. He bent his head, watching her. She sucked his nipples, gently teething and tonguing them, nibbling tenderly. He groaned. Slowly, she slid lower, going down on her knees, her lips and tongue roving on his firm, flat belly, swirling through his navel. She pulled off his lungi. She slid her hand between his thighs and was pleased to find that he wore nothing under it.

She drew out his cock and kissed it affectionately. Not yet erect, it was still seven inches long, over an inch thick, dark and ridged with thick veins and uncircumcised. She jerked and stroked it deftly and felt it throb and quiver in her fingers as it responded, and began to swell and harden. Gently, she rolled back the foreskin and opened her lips and slid her tongue out around the cock-head. Selvam gasped softly, his belly sucking in sharply, his hips lurching.

"Yes... c'mon... suck it...," he groaned softly.

She pursed her lips on the cock-head, rippling her tongue against the frenum, trying to pry it open. His cock throbbed and grew rock-hard under her lips and sputtered beads of pre-cum gunk. She moved her head back a little and lasciviously caught the dewdrops of his jizz on the tip of her tongue and slowly swallowed them. It was an intensely erotic action and his pulse raced. She kissed his cock-head again and now slowly parted her lips and slid them down about it, engulfing it in the wonderfully moist warmth of her mouth. Selvam moaned softly. Her tongue pirouetted and swirled on his cock-head voluptuously. Slowly, she took more of his cock in her mouth and began to suck it, at first with a gentle pressure,using her tongue to lap at it. She fisted his cock simultaneously and gradually began to suck harder, moving her head back and forth and up and down, jerking his cock in her fingers. Faster and faster she went, and he groaned, his head falling forward,watching her, deeply aroused by the sight. His hips bucked at her face and he put a hand on her head and moved it up and down and round and round to suit his pleasure. His loins blazing with lust-heat, Selvam gasped, fucking her mouth eagerly. She stopped and lifted her breasts and squeezed them in a tight sheath around his tumescence. She masturbated his cock in her cleavage, her head bent, her long, sharp tongue flickering at his cock-head as it slid up out of her breast-sheath. Her hard nipples scraped on his shaft. He moaned softly.

"Here," she murmured. "Put inside me... quickly..."

She stood with her arms outstretched, her hands gripping the angular supports of the sofa, her legs spread wide, her cunt-lips unfurled. He took the tube and pressed it to her cunt- lips. She moaned and arched her head back, her eyes fluttering, her lips parting. Her face was radiant with lust, her eyes glassy, her nostrils flared.

"Yes... now... put it in... UNHhh... OHhhyes... yes... mmm... go on... shove it in deeper... AHHHH... yes... Ohhh that's good.. yes... put it all in Selvam... all of it... OHH!"

Her cunt was moist and meable and slowly, he slid the dick into her. Her body spasmed, her belly drew in and she moaned,trembling and shuddering sexily.

"Now... suck my tits...," she gasped.

He leaned forward and bent his head to her swollen breasts. She moaned as his tongue and teeth found her nipple. He sucked on one, let go, sucked sharply again. She whimpered. He moved to the other breast, squeezing and fondling the first. She writhed erotically.

He caressed her dusky torso with gentle fingers.

"Mmm... yes... yes... Ohhhh yes... c'mon... now fuck me with it -- yes Ohhhh yes... that's it... fuck my cunt... Ohhh yes..."

Her words excited him. He fucked her out and round and round. She writhed ecstatically. Her reaction aroused him and he pushed her to her knees again. Gasping and glassy-eyed, pulling her hair behind her ear, she bent her head and took his cock in her mouth again. He groaned as she began to suck it hungrily, her head bobbing over his lap. His hips jerked and lurched and he rocked her head up and down over his cock, fucking her face. The fires in his loins grew and spread.

"Come in my mouth," she mumbled. "I want to swallow your cum..."

He groaned and began to pump his hips rapidly at her face, jerking her head furiously back and forth on his cock. He noticed that she was masturbating slowly, moving the fingers in and out of her cunt, her hips writhing and jerking this way and that. The sight turned him on even more. He fucked her mouth with mounting urgency, abandoning all resolve to hold himself in check for more sex. She sensed the imminence of his orgasm from the throbbing of his cock.

He orgasmed suddenly and she whimpered in delight as she felt the hot, tangy spurt of his jizz in her mouth. She opened her lips wide and let him see his gunk spuming into her mouth and down her throat, dribbling over her lips. She shook his cock and let it spurt on her breasts and caressed her face sexily with his throbbing cock. She licked his cock slowly with her pointed tongue in a sensuous, erotic gesture. He was astonished to find that his erection had not waned a whit. He still felt horny and ready for more sex. She smiled up at him.

He laughed and she slithered up his body, squirming provocatively against him, pulling off his clothes and stripping him. Her body was warm and sticky with his gunk. He cupped her breasts.

"Slowly... mmmm... yes... oh that was

good... I love your cum... it tastes so good..."

He grinned, massaging his gunk into her breasts. Her face was streaked with it and her lips shone and he could taste it on her tongue when she kissed him and thrust it into his mouth.

"Lick my slit," she whispered. "Tongue-fuck me now..."

He turned around and lay back on the swing and she straddled his face and lowered her cunt to his mouth. He fingered her cunt lips apart and thrust his tongue into her crotch. Kayal gasped and flung her head back. His tongue was wonderful, heavy and thick and rough. He began to jab it in and out of her cunt, sipping her cunt-juice, flicking her gorged, stiff clitoris. She whimpered, her buttocks writhing and squirming. She squeezed her breasts with one hand, feverishly rolling them in her palms, pinching and tweaking her rigid nipples.

"Mmmmm... ohhh yes... yes Ohhhhh yes... yes... there... yes... there... Ohhhhh baby yes... ohhh god yes... do it lover..."

Her words aroused him and he thrust his tongue deep into her cunt.

She orgasmed violently, her cunt spewing cunt-juice into his mouth, her body going taut, her mouth torn open, her head flung back, her nipples nut-hard, her breasts gorged and turgid.. Moaning and keening eagerly, she got off his face and pulled him up to a sitting position again. Kneeling beside him, she bent over and sucked his penis again till he was rock-hard and throbbing. He felt wonderful, as if he could go on forever, his cock rampant,his balls surging with copious loads of cum. She straddled his legs, her knees outside his thighs, his cock in her hand and guided it to her cunt. Slowly, she squeezed the cock-head into her cunt. He groaned at the sharp heat of it and flexed his buttocks,thrusting his hips up. His lance ran into her damp slit like a hotknife into butter. She gasped, her hands on his shoulders, her head arching back, her breasts thrust out. He bent his head and sucked on them sharply by turn and heard her loud moan. Her hips sank with his and his cock was embedded deep in her flesh. He caressed her buttocks and back. She held her face in his hands and kissed him deeply, her tongue thrust deep into his mouth. He squeezed her breasts. Her hips began to writhe on his lap,grinding round and round, mashing her cunt-flesh with his enormous pestle. She arched her head from his and moaned thickly. He leaned forward and sucked gently on her breasts, making her gasp when he tugged at her rigid nipples with his teeth.

"Ohhhh... yes... yes... Ohhh god yes... your cock's so good in there baby... mmmm... so hot... so hard... c'mon... fuck my cunt... fuck it nice and slow... mmmm yes... ohhhh yes that's it mmmm yeah... Ohhh god yes..."

She began to move on his lap, rocking up and down and back and forth, her clonic cunt slithering up and down the length of his shaft. He moved steadily with her, his hips rising and falling,his cock going in and out of her cunt. He fingered her buttocks open and pressed his fingertip to her anus. She gasped and writhed. The swing rocked and jerked with their actions. Faster and faster she went, bucking and jerking, her head flung back, her mouth open, her breasts bouncing, the gold mangalsutra tossing on her dusky flesh.

"Take it... yes... take it bitch... take my cock... take it,you whore... c'mon slut... Ohh yeah... yes... ahh yeah... yes... god you're so tight bitch!"

Gasping and moaning, she lifted herself off his cock and turned around with her back to him and impaled herself quickly on his upright penis again. Now her legs were outside his, her hands on his knees. Her shoulders stooped as she leaned forward and began to move faster and faster, bucking and jerking like a maniac n his penis. There were sexy hollows in her shoulders. Her face was upturned, her mouth open, her belly drawn in, her eyes hooded, her cries sharp and staccato, mingling with his grunts and gasps. He bent his head and watched her cunt rise and fall on his penis, transfixed and aroused by the sight. Her breasts jumped and bounced as they moved and she squeezed them in excitement. Heprised her buttocks open and pressed his thumb to her sphincter.

Her cunt spasmed on his cock and she began to orgasm, her cunt biting down hard on his cock. He groaned and reared up into her and she cried out. He held her hips and jerked her down savagely on his cock several times till he could hold back no more. With a shuddering groan, he came, and felt the welcome surge of heat as his jizz spurted hot into her slit. She whimpered in joy.

They were still unsated, their hunger even sharper. Getting off his penis, she knelt on the swing with her arms on the backrest and her legs spread wide, her feet over the edge of the seat, offering him her rear. On his feet behind her, loving her buttocks open, he thrust his tongue into the cleft between. Kayal moaned when she felt it flicker at her anus, then ripple down to her crack. Tasting his jizz in her cunt, he tongue-fucked her slowly.

Her buttocks writhed. Slowly, he moved back and began to rim her ass. She moaned.

"Put your finger into my cunt," she gasped. "Three fingers...together..."

He obeyed and she gasped, her body lurching as he tongue-fucked her ass and finger- fucked her cunt. She groaned softly. He jabbed his fingers in and out of her cunt, savouring the muskiness of her ass, his excitement intense.

"C'mon... fuck me..."she moaned finally and he straightened.

"Shove it in, Selvam... shove it in hard!" she gasped.

He pressed his cock between her buttocks, paused with his cock-head at her cunt-lips, held her hips firmly and then flexed his buttocks and swung his hips violently forward, ramming his cock into her. She cried out, her head snapping back, her body jerking and bending, her fingers tensing on the backrest. He bent over and held the backrest,too, pulled it slowly down toward his thighs, forcing her cunt down onto his penis.

"OHm uhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she cried.

"Oh fuck oh fuck yes!" he gasped.

He paused with his cock inside her cunt, catching his breath,trying to control himself. The sensation was incredible. Her cunt convulsed frantically on his cock throbbed and pulsed angrily in its confines. Moaning his excitement, he began to swing his hips in tight circles, grinding his cock around deep in her slit. She gasped as he found her innermost recesses.

"Oh god yes... fuck me Selvam... fuck me... fuck me hard!" she begged.

Wild with desire and lust, he began to ram-fuck her cunt, jerking and slamming his hips back and forth, reaming and jamming his cock into her, holding the swing steady with his strong hands. His arms tensed with the strain and his shoulders bowed. He flung his head back and moved faster still. Her body jerked and lurched under his thrusts, her breasts jigging and swinging back and forth, back and forth. Faster and faster he went, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his hips swinging back and forth like a trip hammer at top speed, his cock appearing and disappearing between the twin orbs of her buttocks. Her cries were sharp and loud and lewd.

"YES YES YES OHHH YES FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME YES OHHHHH UNHH

OHHHH YES YES OHH GOD YES OHHHHH YES FUCK ME FUCK ME!" she went.

"Take it... take it... take it whore... take it cunt take my cock oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck yes... take it bitch... Ohhhh uhhh ohhh uhhh ohhh fuck oh fuck oh fuck yes! Take it, whore, take it! Take it!" he said.

She orgasmed yet again and, unbelievably, he found himself verging on the brink of another orgasm himself. He thrust into her hard again and again, ramming deep into her. Her breasts jiggled heavily with his thrusts. Again and again he slammed into her and then let himself go with a juddering cry, swinging his hips savagely, making her scream thinly as his penis spiralled into her. Her cry turned into a joyous whimper when she felt his cock quiver inside her and spit its load in stinging jets.

Gasping and panting, his cock still hard and buried in her flesh, he bent over her and kissed the nape of her neck. Their bodies were filmed with sweat now. He squeezed her breasts and she moaned.

"Baby, you're incredible," he gasped.

"So are you," she murmured softly. "So are you. That was fantastic!"

"God, if your uncle could see you..."

"He'd die a hundred deaths..."

Selvam chuckled. "Think of it, bitch... here I am, a lower caste milkman, banging a Brahmin woman!"

"Come on now... stop talking and butt-fuck me quickly before I get bored."

He snorted with laughter and eased his cock out of her. She shuffled her legs even wider apart and lifted her hips higher. Her sphincter winked at him, temptation itself.

"Ready?" he muttered.

She nodded. "Yes... put it in slowly... then fuck me hard..."

He squeezed his cock-head into her sphincter, which yielded readily. She gasped, chewing her lower lip, her breath shortening as she felt the fierce heat of it in her ass, pain and pleasure flashing through her body.

"Yes... yes... deeper... put it in deeper... stick it in all the way, Selvam... Mmmmm... yes Unhh-Unhh-Unhh-OHhh-UNhhhh-UNhhhhbyes-Unhhh more Unhhh deep-unhh-er-yes... unhh Unhh On... illlll yes OHHHH YES!"

Her voice was thick and guttural and it aroused him. Slowly, he skewered her buttocks, driving his hips forward and piercing her till he was embedded deep in her ass. It was fantastic. He flung his head back and groaned, holding her hips and moving his from side to side. Her ass was hot as a furnace and tight as a vise. It convulsed and spasmed and cramped frantically on his throbbing tool.

She moaned and whimpered at the sensations that crackled in her loins and, thrusting a hand between her legs, began to masturbate slowly. Her wracking, sobbing gasps excited him. She cupped his balls and squeezed them.

"C'mon Selvam," she gasped. "Now... fuck me hard... fuck my ass Oh god yes do it!"

It was the most intense pleasure. He began to fuck her ass slowly, ignoring her plaintive wails to be taken harder, intent on savouring every transient moment of this. Holding the backrest ofbthe swing again, he moved his hips gently back and forth, back and forth, forcing his cock in and out of her asshole. Kayal groaned and gasped, whining and chuntering and sobbing joyfully under him.

"Yes... ohhhh yes yes... yes Ohhhh god yes... fuck me... yes... fuck my ass Selvam Ohhhhh Unhhhhh yes... ohhhh god yes...," she gasped.

"Yeh... take it bitch... I'm your real master..Not that fat uncle..." he groaned. "Take it, you whore... you fuckin' slut take my cock ohhh yeah!"

He began to move faster and she gasped and lurched under him, every lunging thrust driving the breath from her throat in a rattling gasp. Faster and faster he went and the sofa began to jerk unevenly. He flung his head back and quickly stepped up speed, going faster and faster, his hips swinging back and forth,his buttocks flexing and unflexing. The cock glistened as it emerged and disappeared into her asshole. He hit a furiously rapid, ram-fucking rhythm, jerking and slamming and ramming and reaming and jamming his cock into her asshole again and again. Her cries grew shrill and frenzied and her face contorted in a rictus of lust.

"UNH UNH UNH OHH UNH UNH YES UNH OH YES UNH UNH UNH UNH UNHH UNHH

OHHH YES FUCK ME UNHH FUNHHHCK ME UNNH YES OHHH UNNH UNHH UNH UNH

12