Innocent Indian Wife's Degradation Ch. 12

Story Info
Kayal meets her husband's arab boss at the party.
5k words
4.51
18.5k
20

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

thanks to Kenji sato for his lightning speed editing

Kayal could see that her husband Anand was excited through the moon. His boss is arriving in India, and he had arranged a small party at a five-star hotel.

Anand's boss was a big taskmaster; he would push his employees to work like slaves. No one had lasted more than a year under him, but Anand was a pushover, a workaholic; he never asked for time off, even on weekends or holidays.

Kayal used to curse the boss every day and night because he had called Anand on their wedding day, and blasted him for not sending a report. Anand panicked, got into an accident and he was rendered medically unable to have sex for a year. Kayal was so angry, she wanted to strangle him!

But then, the boss called him urgently to Dubai. It was at that time that Kayal started getting friendly with the milkman, Selvam. It ended up with her having sex for the first time with him when Anand was away.

That was when the affair started, and she had sex with his friends and even a beggar. But she didn't have any regrets, she enjoyed her new life. In fact, she was unsure if Anand could match her libido and thirst for sex. She sometimes told herself she would be a happier person without him around.

These days, she was unsure if she was still angry with the boss, or was secretly thankful to him for opening up her inner slut.

The day of the party had finally arrived. Anand came home to pick up his wife. Kayal dressed herself in a semi-transparent designer saree and low-cut blouse, showing off her cleavage; her belly button was exposed, and her waist was slim.

Anand was stupefied. If only his penis could respond, he would have sex immediately, but he had to wait for six more months.

The party was grand. The hotel was top notch, they served exotic dishes from all around the world, the bar was fully stocked, and people drank freely.

There were fifty people who came. Kayal was getting introduced to them. As the party progressed, she saw a large man who was about six-feet-six-inches tall, who was an Arab, but had features like a southern European.

"Hello, I'm Hashim Al Ghalili," he introduced himself and kissed her hard.

Kayal was stunned by the kiss on her hand. She blushed. "I'm Kayal."

"I heard about your husband and I'm happy for him. He has done a fantastic job for me, and I have never seen an Indian do it. Your countrymen are not known for being very hard working. It's an honour to meet him," he said.

"Thank you."

Anand joined them, and thanked Hashim for the praise. Hashim praised him some more and went back to his group. Anand and Kayal mingled with other people.

Hashim's eyes were glued to her all the time. He later spotted her alone, and came to her with a glass of margarita. "I see you are enjoying yourself."

"Yes, it's the first time I am attending a party like this. Thanks for inviting me."

"Oh, no problem. Your husband deserves this after the job he has done. Here," he handed the glass, and said, "Cheers for Anand."

"I don't drink," she said.

"Why not? Have a taste, and decide for yourself. It's a margarita."

Kayal had a sip. Then another one. She loved it.

Hashim saw her and smiled. He knew he had won over her. He asked her to sit and talk with him.

"How long have you been married?"

"We've been married for six months."

"Wow, young couple. How come he still puts in those long hours with you around?"

Kayal didn't want to talk about her husband's issue, so she kept quiet.

Hashim knew that he couldn't be with her without arousing suspicion. So, he started moving around to entertain other guests.

A waiter came to Kayal, and gave her another margarita, courtesy of Hashim. Soon, over the next two hours, she had downed another two and was feeling tipsy.

The guests were slowly leaving, but she saw Anand and Hashim talk in an animated manner.

Anand came to her, and said sheepishly, "Looks like the Tokyo client wants the new proposal by tonight. I need to leave for the office right away."

Kayal felt a bit disappointed.

"But, Hashim promised me he'd take you home himself," he continued.

She didn't say anything and nodded. She felt something was up, but she was slightly tipsy and a bit attracted to the Arabian horse, so she wanted to see how this night ended.

After Anand left, Hashim announced that the party was over. They packed everything and went out.

Hashim turned towards Kayal, and asked, "So, do you have somewhere else to go? You seem tired and I want to show you my room."

Kayal looked at him with lustful eyes, "But my husband said you will take me home," she teased.

"Yes, I promised him, but I didn't tell him when. You look drunk; shall we go to our room for a time?"

Kayal felt butterflies in her stomach. She knew she would end up sleeping with Hashim, but was willing to take the risk.

They went to their room. Hashim poured champagne and told Kayal to drink it down. She did so and found herself getting tipsy. He put her on the bed and pulled her towards him.

"Please," she said, "I can't hurt my husband," hoping to show at least some resistance, instead of being a meek slut who was just out for anyone to use.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him, dear," he said, "just like your other affairs."

Kayal was horrified at the mention of other affairs. How did this guy, whom she met an hour ago, guess that this meek housewife was actually a slut?

Hashim looked at her face, and explained, "Do you know that I'm the youngest director of my company? And how was I able to do that? Because I can read people like a book. You and Anand look perfect to everyone, as you both are good looking and well behaved.

"But in reality, Anand is a doormat. He takes on extra work because he is afraid of what others think of him. He cannot take charge. Therefore, I think he would be the same in bed, too. I bet he has never even asked for a blowjob from you, even though he wants it badly." Hashim said.

"And you, you try to put up a very pious mask, but deep beneath, you want to be treated like a two-dollar whore. You get attracted to men who show some authority over you. Force you to do things, which you find taboo. Slap you, insult you. You feel your body is meant for others' enjoyment.

"Don't you?"

Kayal was feeling weak. Her whole mind and body were in the hands of this man. And worst of all, he knew her secret desires better than she did herself.

"And what do you think we are doing?" He laughed and his fingers found the buttons of her blouse and undid the top one. "Tell me, Kayal," he said, while undoing another button. "How many times have you cheated on your husband? Hm?"

Kayal's eyes betrayed her, as she looked away. Damn him! He saw right through her. Her guilt must have been evident in her reaction because he smiled and nodded as he reached for a lower button.

"I thought so. I could tell by the way you carried yourself at the party."

Looking down, Kayal could see her bra exposed, as he reached for yet another button. When all the buttons on her blouse had been undone, Hashim pulled her blouse aside.

"We are going to have fun exploring that hidden side of you, Kayal," he said, as his hand cupped and groped her breast over the bra.

Kayal gasped, feeling him maul her tits one by one.

"They are nice and firm and nice nipples, too. I love that rosy colour and how hard they are."

With her nearly half-naked for him, Kayla stood, as he grasped and groped her tits one minute, then fondled them gently the next. His eyes feasted on the breasts. Without warning, Hashim lowered his mouth and sucked on her left nipple.

She gasped at the sensation as her body responded to his touch, but it was more than their physical contact that had her wet and willing.

Hashim towered over her. He is at least six-and-a-half-feet tall, maybe taller. Taking what he wanted, and lifting her body to him as he pleased. His mouth and hands devoured and groped her sensitive tits.

"Undo my belt and pants," he ordered, now secure in his ownership of her. "On your knees, Kayal."

Kayal knelt in front of him, unbuckled his belt and opened his pants to let them drop. When her hand touched that impressive bulge, she almost recoiled as it pulsed.

"Go on, touch it," he said, pinning her with a gaze again. "You are in for a surprise."

Nothing prepared Kayal for what she saw after she lowered his boxers. Letting go of his underwear, she gasped, placing her hands over her mouth.

"It's so big!" she exclaimed, as Hashim stood proud of his endowment in front of her.

It was almost hard, just under the ninety-degree mark away from his groin, and larger than any cock she had ever seen. Bigger than Selvam, or even that tribal guy, from what Kayal could remember. And the fact that it was cleanly shaved made it seem more substantial. And it was thick.

"Put it in your mouth," he ordered, reaching for both sides of her head over her hair. "You can admire it later."

Hashim wasted no time pushing his man-flesh over her lips and tongue inside her mouth. She had to stretch her lips to accommodate him. She forced her jaw open and formed her lips over his thick shaft.

"You'll get used to it; just take it, Kayal. Yeah... suck it... that's the girl."

Hashim focused on forcefully fucking her mouth with steady, short thrusts. Then, firmly on the side of her head, he face-fucked her like a street whore. Kayal was Hashim's whore. His to have and use, as he saw fit for his pleasure.

Kayal let him face-fuck her and did her best to suck his cock and lick his underside with each stroke. Then, catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror, she was shocked at the image. Her hair was dishevelled between his fingers and behind her back. Yet the more he thrusted in her mouth, and the more she stared at the images in the mirror, the more she was compelled to watch.

"Easy... easy," he said, holding Kayal in place. "This will work easier if you swallow when I place it by your throat.

"Go ahead," he cajoled her. "Swallow as you do with food. It won't choke you. Yeah, Kayal... take it. Swallow that big dick."

Kayal honestly wanted to take Hashim's thickness down her throat, but all she managed to do was gag over it.

"You liked that... didn't you," he said, as she continued sucking his cock. Letting go of her head, he allowed her to proceed on her own; he didn't have to force her.

"Damn, you show promise, girl," Hashim said, as he placed his hand on top of her head and pushed her back.

Kayal saw that he was strong, but not until he yanked her up and reached under her sari that she realised how strong. She was nothing but a plaything for him. Just a fuck toy.

He quickly divested her of her sari, petticoat and blouse. She hung in his arms wearing just her fancy panties. He laughed, as he yanked her panties down past one leg and let them dangle above the knee of the other. The image of that in the mirror made her gush.

Then he got behind her, menacingly holding her to his front. His hard, big cock trapped between them over her ass, touching the small of her back. The remaining slobber and gag from her mouth made her feel nastier, as he reached up and mauled her raw tits.

They had barely begun, yet Kayal could see red marks on them from his hands. Seeing them in the mirror's reflection, he snickered and chuckled.

"That's an image you should remember, Kayal," he said, as he tweaked her nipples steadily and stared into her eyes. "You're mine, now. Spread and lift your legs, Kayal!"

Looking in the mirror, Hashim lowered one hand to grasp his majestic large cock and rubbed it over Kayal's glistening labia. Kayal's eyes focused on her splayed slit as his manhood wet itself with her juices. Mesmerised by the view, and the sensations between her legs, Kayal wondered if that was, indeed, her. But it was.

Holding Kayal to his abs with one hand, Hashim stared at her one last time, smirked, and placed his thick phallus at her pussy's entrance.

"You have wanted this, haven't you?"

Kayal stared at the reflection in the mirror, not wanting to admit to what he had said earlier, that deep down she was a nasty and slutty woman.

Hashim sawed his cock slowly into her hole to open her up. "You're not going anywhere, little one," he said, as he held her up, so their connecting genitals were visible to them both in the mirror.

And with one thrust, he impaled her on his stiff shaft, splitting her open for him.

Her eyes rolled back at first. Then, when Kayal managed to see them in the mirror again, her mouth was silently open, as she fought to catch her breath. Her pussy was on fire and so wet. Kayal had never... ever, felt so full. Even with all that cunt froth around him, Hashim's cock felt like a log.

Each time he pulled out, her cunt lips held onto him, and when he plunged back inside her, they disappeared from view.

"Yeah, Kayal. Take that dick... take more," he said, as he began to thrust with slow, short jabs into her.

She was gasping and squealing by then, not being able to form words or even breathe properly. And still, she stared at 'him' fucking her, or 'them' fucking was more like it.

"Yeah," he snickered, "take that dick... take more." He was now deep inside her, hitting some flesh barrier.

She imagined it to be the back end of her cunt. Cunt. Cunt! Her juicy, spread wide, full-of-cock cunt. "God! Oh, God!" Kayal heard herself wail. "It's so big!" Kayal had an orgasm like she had never had, even with Selvam.

He had made her cum on his dick from his fucking, and he knew it. Reveled in it. Because as he kept fucking her... shoving all of him into her, Hashim knew... he owned her.

They had lost track of time, and how many times she came from him fucking her. They tried doggy, but also on her knees, on her back, side, and prone as he rode her from behind with pillows under her thighs. Kayal kept stealing glimpses of what he did to her in the mirror when she could. Somehow, those images made the fucking hotter and nastier.

Finally, Hashim put Kayal on her back with him on top. It was a perfect way to cap their first time. Kayal spread her legs wide for him, pulling her knees up, and he fed her, inch by inch, his superb manhood.

While he fucked her deeply and deliberately, this time, Hashim leaned down to kiss her. His cock would bottom out, and with a slow thrust, he would push into her depths, rubbing on her G-spot and cervix along the way.

As he pushed into her, Kayal realised how her body must be built to take a long cock. Some women could not, but Kayal was able to. Kayal had two more orgasms before she felt him pick up speed and raise his head away from her. Finally, Hashim started to cum; Kayal gasped, as he groaned, shooting his man juice into her. When he was done, she was dripping cum from her sore and used cunt.

As they lay next to one another, Kayal turned to her body toward him and reached for his cock. Just like Selvam, he had made her clean him off with her mouth. So after Kayal sucked him dry, he pulled her up to lay next to him.

Kayal's freshly fucked pussy was stretched so wide that it had a gaping hole and a pool of fresh cum inside. Hashim's semen oozed out from her pussy.

Hashim tilted his head towards Kayal. Their eyes met, and they both smiled at each other. No words were spoken. Kayal raised her upper body, leaning on her left elbow, and put her lips on Hashim's, and started kissing. Hashim kissed her back. Within seconds, they were passionately kissing each other. Their tongues entwined and danced in each other's mouths.

Kayal brought her mouth down, and planted a soft kiss on the cockhead. She then opened her lips and put the head inside. Hashim winced in sheer pleasure, and put his right hand on the back of her head. He then lightly pushed her head against his cock, and at the same time gave a slight forward thrust of his pelvis. About two inches of his cock entered her mouth.

His cock grew bigger in her mouth, and in no time, half of its full nine inches were buried inside of her mouth. She started bobbing her head up and down the shaft, while scratching his balls with her manicured nails. His balls started getting heavier. Kayal brought her tongue near his balls, and gave a nice, long lick; she occasionally took one in her mouth.

Hashim spread his legs further apart, giving Kayal deeper access to his balls. His nine inches was proudly standing tall, pointing towards ceiling, his eyes closed, his face grimaced, and a low groan escaped his mouth.

He really was enjoying Kayal's blowjob skills. He knew she was really experienced in this.

Hashim patted her bare butt cheek. Kayal stopped sucking and looked at him. Hashim winked and gestured to her to come over him. She shifted her butt over, straddling his face, her knees in line with his ears, and slowly lowered her pelvis. Hashim also helped by locking his hands around her waist and pulling her shapely ass down on his face. His face was now fully engulfed by her round butt.

She suddenly shuddered and arched her back. Her eyes rolled over, hair dishevelled across shoulder. He must have touched her erogenous spot because a guttural sound emanated from her. She had firmly pressed her pelvis to Hashim's mouth, and at the same time, she took his erect pole in her mouth. They were then in a classic sixty-nine position.

Kayal bobbed her head up and down frantically, taking almost the entire length in her mouth. Her mangalsutra, the sign of her marital sanctity, was swinging wildly and regularly brushing against the cock; it looked as though it was also busy pleasing his cock. She took his cock out, and with her nose, touched the tip of his cock head. He guessed she was taking a sniff of his musky aroma. Her silky-smooth hair would fall down from her shoulders and come in between her mouth and his cock. She would quickly flick her hair back over her shoulder, making the space between his cock and her lips free of any obstruction. By then, they were settled in a steady rhythm, sucking each other.

Kayal stroked his shaft, cupped his balls, and tongued his underside. She put her heart and soul into it. She sucked his cock as she had never sucked before. Her tongue circled and licked his phallus, as if it was a tasty treat and the last on Earth.

Hashim patted her butt again, and Kayal got up. He asked, "Kayal, how about you ride me?"

She rode him without saying a word. She straddled him, placing her knees either side of his waist. With her left hand placed on his torso to keep her balance, she grabbed his cock with her right hand and placed the cockhead right at the entrance of her vagina.

They looked at each other, a non-verbal agreement was made, and she lowered her body onto his pole. First, his pink cockhead, and then, inch by inch, his vein-covered, white dick started disappearing inside the folds of her mocha-coloured pussy. She stopped when his dick was halfway in. She then raised herself until the cockhead was just inside of her and not slide out. She slowly lowered herself again. This continued for a couple of minutes. With each stroke, Hashim went deeper and deeper, until the base hit her pussy lips.

"Let's see how you like this," he mumbled, as he continued his assault. Hashim slammed his cock hard on her. The shock jarred her. But, as she was cumming, it only heightened the sensations as his battering ram reached depths untouched before.

"Yes, you little whore... take my cock... take it deep." Hashim used his strength to lift her and manhandle her, as a tool under his control. Kayal felt like a toy in his hands-- small and powerless. But she enjoyed what he was doing to her; making her do things she had never expected to do with a man.

"Fuck me," Kayal whispered, in a pleading manner.

He picked her up effortlessly, and tossed her on the bed, as if she was nothing but a rag doll. Then he was over her, his form large and imposing. Yet also impressive, forceful, and demanding. Looking up at him, she wanted him to have her. To do more to her and possess her. Outside that room, she was still Hashim's employee's wife, but at this moment, she was the boss's sex toy.

12