Innocent Lust

Story Info
Older, married man lusts after young lady - and gets her.
2.4k words
4.07
43.2k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One

Joe was your average guy. He liked women, he liked sports and he often did things that were head-scratching and confounding (much like women are to men). But it was not often he found himself in a tug-of-war with a woman that he admired and lusted after with so much force. And, quite to his dismay, this woman was not his wife.

Joe was 44 years old, soon to turn 45, and the woman he lusted after was a 20-year-old girl. Every morning when he woke up, he felt one year older. He was worrying about grey hairs while this girl was still trying to fight acne. Her name was Samantha.

She was a long girl at 5'6" (almost as tall as himself) with sexy, suggestive green eyes and lustrous, wavy brown hair. Her legs were long and smooth and her breasts pert. But, more than that, he appreciated her personality: unlike with some coy females, there was no guessing with Samantha. She was a very direct female. He often wondered if she was this way in the bedroom.

Samantha was having trouble coping with the loss of her brother and the two of them met in a grief group that met twice a week. Joe was in need of some guidance after his father had died and, at that point, they were two battered souls suffering from their losses. They only knew about each other through the group and spoke within the meetings, but they had never spoken one-on-one.

Meanwhile, while she was busy with her studies at college, he fantasized about her often. Every morning found him in the shower, soaping up his cock and dreaming of this girl. He often felt neglected by his wife. She worked the graveyard shift at the hospital most nights and her sex drive were going downhill. Joe knew, logically, these things were not her fault. It was part of getting older. But his mind was starting to wander to this young woman...

At his job, he dreamed about her. He wanted to get her into the bedroom. He wanted to take her sweet, young pussy and bang it till he fell over in exhaustion. He wanted her to take all of him in her mouth. He would stroke his cock, imagining this pretty young thing deepthroating him, looking up at him with those sassy, sexy green eyes until he dressed her mouth with his cum. Joe wanted to get nasty with this little slip of a girl.

He had searched many ways to break his vows and to ask Samantha out and sleep with her, but he couldn't find any solution to his problem; he only came up with dead ends. Until one Thursday meeting seemed to turn his luck around.

The meeting (there was about a dozen people there) had been dismissed about 6:30 the evening, the usual time. Joe was walking out to his car when he saw Samantha standing out by her car, looking kind of lost. She just looked like a little, helpless girl in this corrupt world. Should he approach her? Or mind his own business and leave her alone? He couldn't let this girl alone, not even if he wanted to.

He approached her quietly and spoke softly. "Sam? Is everything alright?"

"Oh," she grinned impishly. "It's my damn car. I can't get it started. It's stalling. I'm waiting for the tow guy."

He approached with a little more boldness, his hands in his pockets. "Would you like me to keep you company? Not a real good idea for a single woman to be out her by herself when it's starting to get dark."

Samantha thought she caught a glitter in his eye. She smiled. "Yes, thanks Joe. It's getting chilly out too."

"Well, let's sit in my car," they were both taken aback by his forward nature. Normally he was so quiet and withdrawn. "I mean...if you want to."

"Sure." She agreed.

She followed him to his car as she didn't know which one it was. But he had always known which car was hers. He had been eyeing her since day one. He remembered the first day he saw her. She had worn a knee-length skirt and when she had slipped into her car her young legs were so beautiful. So many times he had imagined those beauties wrapped around his waist as he went deeper and deeper.

He opened the passenger door for her and watched her slide into the seat. Those beautiful breasts that seemed so round, so lovely. Joe imagined his face buried in her cleavage, loving this little princess of a woman. But it was more than her breasts. It was the suggestive glance she gave him as she looked into his eyes when he shut the door.

Joe was hard. But, trying to be a gentleman, he went over to the driver's side and got in beside her. He turned on the heat in the car. He certainly didn't need it, but he thought she might be a little chilly.

"It was a good meeting tonight," she said, interrupting the awkward silence. "We all had a few laughs, which I think we needed."

"I agree," Joe said quietly, admiring her young innocent face.

This silence was getting uncomfortable. He shifted in his seat to face her sideways. She looked at the clock.

"Gosh, I hope that tow guy gets here soon." She said, looking around at everything except Joe.

"I hope he doesn't," Joe said, unashamed now of his lustful gaze.

Samantha looked over at him, her eyebrows raised. "You-you don't?"

"No. In fact, I'm glad; this gives a chance to get to know each other better."

She blinked softly and shyly smiled up at him. He couldn't resist her anymore. He gently took her chin between his thumb and index finger and pulled her sweet, sexy face to him and kissed her on the lips. It was a reserved kiss, a shy kiss, but it got his feelings across. Their faces split up and they looked at one another. Would she scream at him? Stomp off and go back to her car? But she laid her hand on his knee and, with the other hand, held his shoulder and kissed him. He couldn't help it, but he moaned into her mouth. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and what started as a withdrawn kiss slowly turned into making out.

Joe took her small her hand and guided it up his leg to rest on his thigh. She snuggled up to him and started to kiss his neck. Revolving yellow lights started to swirl around them.

"Baby?...Baby, I think the guy with the tow truck is here."

"I don't care," she said.

"Oh wweetheart," he moaned as they continued to feel each other up and make love with their mouths.

They shrunk down in the front seat and their physical journey continued.

Part Two

At breakfast the next morning, Joe's wife noticed he seemed quiet.

"Joe? Are you feeling alright?" She asked, concerned, looking up from her toast and orange juice.

He shook his head. "I think it's a stomach thing," he said, trying not to look her in the eye. "No biggie."

Last night with Samantha had been so erotic, so exciting, so forbidden, so naughty. After the tow guy had left and eventually given up on meeting his customer, Samantha went down on Joe. She had a sweet young mouth that felt like velvet on his cock. He had shot his hot load into her wet willing mouth as she slurped and swallowed obediently like a good girl.

He had thrown out his wedding vows without a whole lot of consideration. He felt some remorse for his actions but was not so remorseful that he didn't want to see Samantha again. He couldn't wait to feel her willing mouth on him again. And he especially couldn't wait to bury his meat inside that tight little pussy of hers. Joe felt her last night when they were kissing and it was so soft, so wet, so ready for him. She had given him her phone number. Obviously, he didn't want her calling his house. He wanted so badly to see his sweet girl again.

Unfortunately, he had to go to work, and while he was there he sat at his desk and tried to concentrate. It was a Friday and on Fridays he usually left a little early, around one or two o'clock.

Samantha lived with her parents while she attended college and he was curious as to what her bedroom looked like. Was it plaid? White? Pink? Yellow? He was willing to bet she looked so sexy, so inviting, so appealing when her young body laid in bed at night and slept. His cock hardened; to take this precious angel in such innocent surroundings and do the unthinkable to her was so astounding. He picked up his phone on his desk and phoned her.

"Hello?" Oh God, he loved her sweet voice.

"Hi baby, it's Joe. Listen sweetheart, I need to see you again. Would you like to see me again?"

He detected a quick intake of breath on her part. "Yes Joe, I want to see you again. Why don't you come over to my place tonight? Around five?"

They agreed that he would come over around five and he knew where she lived from having drove her home the night before.

Samantha began prepping for their date at her house. She wore a white dress with white lace panties and a matching bra. She didn't bother to make dinner because it would be a waste of energy. They both knew what they wanted.

Once at home again, Joe shaved his face clean. He was a man who needed two shaves a day. He brushed his dark hair and shook his head when he saw the lines at the corners of his eyes. Joe had a slim, short build. He dressed in jeans, a blue t-shirt and a jacket.

Knocking on her door, he was already filled with lust. She opened the door and greeted him with her lovely smile.

"Come on in, Joe. I'll take your jacket."

She hung his jacket up on the rack and she froze when he gently touched her hand with his.

"Thank you, baby."

She looked up at him slyly. "You're welcome."

"Baby," he said, taking her hand in his. "Last night was so special."

"I know," she said bluntly. She quickly took his hand and lead him up the stairs to her bedroom. The house was quiet. No one else was home. He looked around her bedroom. It was a beautiful room. Almost as beautiful as her. It seemed such an inappropriate place to fuck a girl. It was so clean, so feminine, so sweet.

Samantha walked up to him, eyeing his body. He softly took the sides of her arms and rubbed them up and down, looking into her eyes. What a precious sweet girl. They fell into the kiss and into each other's arms.

"Oh, oh Joe," she whimpered. "I want you on my bed."

"Oh baby," he moaned. "Yes sweetheart, anything you want."

They sat on the bed together and continued kissing. He found the zipper to her dress in the back and started to unzip it. Then he unhooked her bra and pulled everything down to the waist. God, her tits were fantastic. Her nipples were hard and standing. He nestled his head into her cleavage and began to lick her nipples, feeling her sweet tits with his palms then kissing her once more, their tongues fucking and playing with one another.

She got up from the bed and took the rest of the dress off along with her panties and exposed a young sweet pussy with just a little hair glowing in the lamplight. Standing up in front of him, her crotch was level with his eyes. She looked down into his lustful glances and started to finger herself as she stood before him. There was a lump in his jeans. He took her small hips and pushed her fingers away, licking her clit and burying his nose into her moist folds of flesh. Her pussy smelled so fresh. It was a delight for him to taste her. He very slowly pushed one finger into her and felt her juices flush out of her body onto his large hairy hand.

Naked now before him, and with much sensitivity, she pushed his hand away and laid back on the bed, spreading her thighs and waiting for him. In a hurry, he took off his jeans and boxers and t-shirt. His cock was big and hard and just a glimpse of her naked body made him without reason.

Posing above her, his body between her legs, he stroked his cock a moment or two, then guided it into her wetness. Oh God, she was even tighter than he had imagined. He couldn't help but let out a groan.

Samantha moaned. "Oh Joe, fuck me, fuck me baby."

"Mmm, yes sweetheart. Oh, you like that cock don't you, baby?"

"Oh God yes."

He was on top of her, guiding his bigness in and began to fuck her slowly. God, it was pure heaven, fucking her in that innocent little room of hers, the contrast of his body mixing against hers. The way her tits jiggled when he rode her. He went a little faster and she reached down to rub her little clit. She was so sweet, so naughty.

"Fuck, you are so tight, baby."

"Joe, that's right, fuck your little baby, that's it, just like that."

"God, I love being nasty with you," he groaned.

He fucked her without thought now, going as fast as he could, his fat cock nearly splitting her tiny body. Her tits bouncing with every inward thrust, and just when he thought he couldn't take anymore, her body stiffened up for a minute and a river of juices flooded his cock. He nearly fainted.

He came inside her, his cock pumping load after load of hot cum. Their moans and whispers echoed through the room as they banged like animals.

"I love being your slut," she told him, as the last rope of cum flooded her insides.

"That's right baby, you're my sweet little slut."

He collapsed on top of her and they were both breathing heavy, bodies sweating.

That night was filled with passion for the two of them. They banged together like teenagers, trying side positions, doggy style, mutual masturbation and taking a shower together after it was all over.

It was about 11 p.m. when they finished and they went to a movie theatre. They had both seen it before, but that was okay; they both knew they wanted more. And like young high school kids, they went at each other again in the back of the theatre.