Innocent Young Wife is Led Astray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzie smiled. "I wouldn't be at all surprised. What do you think?"

"I think it's best to leave panties on in most situations. Wearing shorter skirts and more revealing tops is up to you. I'd be happy to take you out showing a bit more of your body. I might find it exciting."

"Your erection confirms it." She giggles.

"There's another thing. She kept going on about the party so I've agreed to go. Is that okay darling?"

"Of course, if it's what you want. I told you it's up to you." My cock jerks and I can feel my climax building.

"Let go of my cock dear before it squirts all over the place. Lie back and open your legs. I want to fuck you."

Once inside her I try to take my mind off wifey fucking other people to delay my climaxing and give Lizzie a proper fucking but she has other ideas.

"Are you excited about me going to the party on my own darling? I'll probably find a nice good-looking guy and he'll take me back to his flat. Would you like him to take liberties with my body? Could he feel my titties and finger my cunt? How would you like it if I slipped out of my panties and climbed into bed with him?"

Of course, my answer is to fill her up with cum less than half a minute after entering her.

Lizzie smiles with satisfaction then firmly pushes my head down to her pussy. I'm beginning to get used to the taste of cum. My own of course.

A couple of days later Lizzie announced she's now putting Step Three into force.

"It's called 'Denial' my darling. It means you're not allowed inside me until after the party."

"But I can still get a blow job can't I?"

"Oh no, sorry they are out too. You're allowed to pull on your pecker and I get to come on your tongue. That's fair isn't?"

"Not really, but I know what you'll say, women are superior to men aren't they?"

"Quite right sweetie." She kisses me and rubs her breasts against me, teasing.

We are in a period of hot sunny weather. It's cooler outside so one evening we decide to forget about the television and sit out in the back garden. The party is coming up at the end of the week. I can see Lizzie is still intent on going but on edge about it. Partly from sexual anticipation, partly nerves because she's not going to know anybody there.

"Do you know what Joyce said to me today after badminton sweetie."

"No but you're going to tell me."

"She said 'If you don't find anyone you like at the party, I'll lend you my boyfriend for a couple of hours'. I laughed but I'm not sure she was joking. I never know with Joyce."

"You don't have to go along with it."

"I know darling, but he's a handsome hunk and she knows I like the look of him."

"So you've met him then?"

"Yeah, he sometimes picks her up after we've finished."

Lizzie has a wild look about her and her red cheeks indicate arousal. "I can't stop thinking about Friday night and it's making me very wet." She lifts her bottom from her seat and slips out of her panties kicking them from around her ankles.

"I need your skilful tongue darling, kneel down in front of me."

"But people might see, let's go inside."

"So what. Do it, I don't care." She pulls off her thin top and is now naked above the waist.

I pause as she looks at me sternly.

"Paulie." Spoken angrily.

I move to obey. Lizzie has never spoken to me in that way. I feel my cock expanding as I kneel at her feet. She edges forward on the seat and opens her legs. I hear next doors back door open as I bend to my task but daren't look up. Then there's the sound of his watering can being filled. Lizzie is making gasping sounds and moving her body excited by my licking. I can hear the familiar sound of next door watering his flowers. Then the sound of trickling water stops and I hear the neighbour's boots approaching our fence.

"He's not much use for anything else." Lizzie says to him and laughs. "Keep licking Paulie, it's just Mr Wilson from next door. We don't mind him watching do we darling?"

I grunt in reply as I lick and suck energetically with Lizzie wriggling and pushing into me. She's starting to moan which pleases me. With all these chats about her taking a lover I feel I need to work harder to prove I'm still useful. What she just said to Wilson isn't true. It's just a game she's playing with me; the humiliation game. But it has certainly struck home. It makes my cock rigid. It feels ready to burst. I know I'm at risk of becoming redundant if she starts fucking with bigger cocks.

I think about her kissing a man in the back of his car whilst he unbuttons her blouse. I imagine her releasing his cock whilst he's sucking on her nipples. Is this what will happen on Friday night I wonder? Lizzie is out of control now. She seems to be up for anything. I continue to humiliate myself, red faced, until she orgasms.

I'm unable to look Lizzie in the eye and turn my face towards the house. Lizzie is pulling her top back on. I leave her with Wilson and go back inside with my tale between my legs.

I can hear her talking to him but not what they are saying. It's just a brief conversation before she's beside me in the living room.

I look down at the floor.

"Thank you, sweetie, that was just what I needed. Fetch my panties from the garden will you. I think Mr Wilson has gone back in."

I don't answer. As I go out through the French windows I wonder if Wilson is watching from his back window. I'm pleased she thanked me but am thinking I'll have to bring myself off. We've had a conversation about her giving me a hand job but Joyce has ruled that out.

I hand her the panties and she drops them on the floor.

"I need to pee," I say tersely and make a move towards the bathroom. Lizzie grabs my arm and stops me.

"Why don't you relieve yourself here. I'd like to watch. Strip off all your clothes."

"Joyce wouldn't like it."

"Fuck Joyce." She hands me a tissue.

I'm totally naked in seconds. As I begin to stroke standing there Lizzie pulls up her skirt to show me her pussy, then she's disrobing herself. It doesn't take long to lose her two items of clothing.

"I've given our neighbour ideas Paulie. He asked if he could pop round some time when you were out. I tried to discourage him but I'm sure he'll be trying his luck from now on."

Her words inflame me further and I begin spurting.

"Good boy, do you feel a lot better now?" I nod my head sheepishly, looking into her eyes for the first time since she ordered my licking. I was hoping she didn't notice a tear sliding down my right cheek.

Later in the week I have to endure another ordeal watching Lizzie get dressed for the party. Ordeal is probably wrong I am incredibly aroused knowing she is making herself attractive for other men. The result of her efforts is amazing. She's like sex on legs. When she sits down, I can see the darker top of her hold ups, her skirt is so short.

I kiss her goodbye on the cheek to avoid spoiling her bright red lipstick. She seems a bit distracted or is that my imagination? I notice she's wearing her wedding ring. Will that put the men off? I doubt it.

"I hope you have a good time." I tell her. Do I really mean it? I'm still not sure.

She nods and climbs into the taxi rather inelegantly. I get a quick flash of her pure white G-string and she winks at me and waves goodbye.

I find it hard to settle to anything all evening. I'm determined not to relieve my sexual tension but it's a hard struggle leaving my penis alone. I've one or two old films that I've never watched recorded on my Sky box. I put one on but can't get into it, then another the same, then a third no better. Eventually I get out an old Ipod and listen to all the songs I recorded a few years ago. I drift off to sleep listening.

When I wake up fully dressed it's one o'clock in the morning. I put on a pair of pyjamas, have a wash and clean my teeth. As I'm getting into bed I hear a car door bang and run to the window. Lizzie is out of the car and has her head poking into the driver's window. I assume she's paying the taxi driver but no, it's a private car. Her body moves further in and, I can make out a hand between her legs. Someone has pushed up her skirt and is feeling her pussy from the back. They appear to be kissing.

I quietly draw the curtains and get back into bed. This is what I wanted to happen and I'm so stiff my cock hurts. I didn't think she'd go through with it. I'm still afraid she'll leave me if she finds an alpha male with better equipment and a better technique so my feelings are mixed. I hear her go into the en suite and have a pee. I sit up in bed and shout to her.

"Hey, sweetheart, are you okay?"

She comes through. I can see she's had alcohol but isn't drunk. But there's something else about her and another different smell. I realise she's been smoking weed."

"Who's given you drugs?" I say, concerned.

"What? no, there were people sniffing a white powder, cocaine, I think. Joyce said I should try it but I said 'No'. I didn't think a couple of spliffs would make much difference, I've tried it before. Joyce said it was good stuff. Skunk she said. I was nervous, it helped me relax. I got giggly and it made me horny. I've been a little bit naughty sweetie. See. She takes her miniskirt off. I notice she'd shaved her pussy before she left the house. Her vulva is all red and puffy.

"What happened to your panties?"

"I don't know, it's all a bit hazy, I think Joyce's boyfriend pulled them down and handed them to one of the other men. I think it was like a sort of invitation. He was called Michael. He took me into one of the bedrooms and when I saw his cock, I wanted him. Later on I ended up in bed with Rupert. He was so nice. We did it twice. I gave him my number."

"Was it Rupert who brought you home?"

"Oh no, I think he was called Alan. We fucked in his car in the driveway of Joyce's house. It was Joyce who suggested it. There are no locks on any of the bedroom doors, Alan's shy you see, it wouldn't have bothered me."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Is there anything else you want to confess."

"Not much, but we can talk about that in the morning. Before I go to sleep don't you want to claim your prize." She sits on the side of the bed and opens her legs. A white viscous fluid is clearly visible at the mouth of her cunt. "Joyce said you would want to taste my cream pie."

My first wife had never brought home a cream pie. I get down on my knees and start to slurp it all up. Our marriage will never be the same again. I'm not quite sure if I'm pleased or not. Be careful what you wish for.

12