Insatiable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to watch me with another girl?"

"Yeah." He said softly, a little uncertain about how she would react. Terry knew women well enough, he knew his mother well enough, to know their responses to direct questions could always be a little complicated.

"I'm not enough for you?" She asked, an eyebrow raised.

"You did ask." He responded, his voice raised just a little.

"I know, I know, I'm only teasing, baby." She lifted herself on top of him and pulled his face into her breasts, kissing the top of his head as she did so. "I like the idea. It's hot."

"You think so?"

"Oh yeah. I'd do anything to make you happy, I've already told you that. Playing around with some cute girl is no chore for me, I can assure you. Who would you have in mind for this little menage a trois? Someone you know? That little trollop I caught you fucking?"

"Lauren?"

"Yeah, her."

"Sure. I bet she'd be up for it. She's a real slut and I know she likes fucking girls. She told me."

"Well, she's a little low-rent, what with those tattoos and piercings, but if you wanted me to, I'd go down on her in an instant."

"You would?"

"Sure, if you gave the word."

"Do you like girls, Mom?"

"Sure, I like girls. But do you mean, 'do I like licking girls' pussies'?"

"Uh...yeah."

"Hmmm...not especially. I mean, I've done it. I've fucked other women. I've experimented, sure. I fooled around with plenty of girls at college. I'm not really bisexual, though. I like dick too much. But I would eat out every girl in this city if it turned you on."

By now, Terry's dick was hard again and Maggie was riding him slowly. His face was buried in her cleavage.

"But I think we could do a little better than Lauren. Isn't there anyone famous you'd like to watch me fuck? Who's that actress you like? Jennifer Lawrence? She's gorgeous. I'd fuck her in a heartbeat."

"Mmmm...that'd be nice." He said, gasping for air, between mouthfuls of tit flesh.

"Oh no, I've got a better idea. I know exactly who we should have a three-way with."

"Who?"

"Taylor Swift! We should fuck Taylor Swift!" Maggie felt Terry's cock twitch at the suggestion, all the proof she needed to know she'd hit paydirt. "Yeah, that's who we should fuck. Taylor. Fucking. Swift."

"Great idea, Mom."

"I mean, she always looks like she's a prissy little do-gooder. An all-American Christian girl. But I bet she's a dirty little slut deep down. All those boyfriends. And she'll be no stranger to eating snatch, if the rumours about her are true. Would you like to watch me and her make out?"

"Fuck yeah. I want you to spit in each other's mouths."

"Your word is my command, baby. I'll spit in her face and then I'll lick her clean and spit everything back into her mouth. I'll suck on her cute little titties, and chew on her nipples. Then I'll eat her out. I'll spread those long, long legs of hers wide apart, and eat her cunt like it was my favourite dessert. She and I will give you head, both of us fighting to suck your cock. She'll suck you off and I'll lick your balls. Then she'll bury her face in your asshole and eat it out. I know how much my little man loves getting his butt licked. She'll lick your shithole, while I lick hers. You'll fuck both of us in turn, then you'll cum all over her face. Her superstar face will be dripping with your spunk. I'll lick it clean and then I'll dribble it all into her mouth, while you watch. She won't be able to shake that off."

At that moment, Terry groaned. Partly due to his mother's lame joke, partly due to the fact he was cumming inside her cunt.

That conversation had been a long time ago, and nothing had come of it. She'd meant every word, she'd happily fuck another girl for her son's enjoyment, but there had been no follow up. Taylor Swift had certainly not come a knocking, but nor had Lauren. Maggie had been a little unfair in her dismissal of her son's little friend, she was a fine piece of ass, but she didn't want Terry to involve her in their relationship. Apart from Maggie's possessiveness, it was too much of a risk.

The incestuous lovers lived with a shadow constantly hanging over them. What if people found out? What if their secret was revealed? The affair was exciting and sexy and illicit, but it could be stressful too. Carrying the burden of it all was difficult. Lauren knew she was Terry's mom; there's no way they could've done anything without her knowing exactly what was going on between mother and son. Terry seemed to imply that Lauren wouldn't mind, she would in fact be pretty excited by the idea, but why take a chance?

Maggie had considered hiring a call girl. Maybe for his birthday? A plush suite at an expensive hotel. A big, king size bed. She and a high-class whore, both of them wearing stockings and lingerie, both of them making out. Eating each other out while Terry watched. Fisting each other. Then Terry would fuck the pair of them.

But he had never raised the subject again, so Maggie let it drop. And now, here she was, stood in a private hospital room, with her husband, her son and her daughter; and she was wondering to herself, 'should I sleep with my daughter now, too'? More importantly, does Terry want to sleep with her?

Fucking one of her children was complicated enough, but doing it with both of them? Oh Jesus, what a mess. Did Terry have sexual feeling for his sister? It certainly looked like it. But what should Maggie do about it?

How did Katy feel?

That was the $64,000 question, wasn't it? Had Katy inherited her mother's sexual proclivities? Was she a little nymphomaniac too? God, how do you even raise the subject?

No. No. NO. This was insanity. A whole new level of insanity. What possible interest would it serve to confess all to Katy? Chances are, she'd just freak out and tell Elliott. Or the cops. No, this was stupid. Maggie and Terry would just have to stick with each other and just each other. Katy would not be joining them in their little sexual conspiracy. Maggie was completely horrified by the whole idea. At the very prospect of it.

But, if that was the case, why was she so wet?

6

The Molloy family spent a couple of hours in that hospital room, before all but one of them headed home. The doctors decided it was probably for the best if Elliott stayed in for a night or two, just so the infection could work its way out of his system, and just so they could keep an eye on him. Just to be on the safe side.

As Terry reversed out of the parking space in the hospital car park, he turned to his sister.

"You coming home, or going back to your friend's place?"

"Home, I suppose." Katy replied.

"You don't have to, sweetheart," Maggie told her. "Why spoil your weekend?"

"It seems a bit late now."

"Nonsense. The night is still young. You go back to Liberty's, and enjoy yourself. After all, she and her family will want to know how your father is."

Both Maggie and Terry were practically holding their breath, waiting for Katy to answer. They knew if she wasn't there, the two lovers would get the one thing they wanted more than anything else. A whole night together, alone. They had stolen afternoons and mornings and evenings together, but rarely was there the opportunity for them to sleep in a bed together. Neither would risk that if Katy was in the house.

"Sure, okay. I'm sure Liberty's mom and dad won't mind."

Almost unable to hide the big stupid grin on his face, Terry put his foot down, setting course for Katy's friend's house.

Half an hour later, Maggie and Terry were back in her bed, fucking each other's brains out.

Maggie had replaced the sheets...with identical sheets. Here's a little tip for any would-be adulterers out there; buy a dozen or so replica bedsheets, all the same style and crucially, all the same colour. Sex can be a sweaty and dirty business. With Terry and Maggie it certainly was. At the end of a long session, they would find the bedding was soaked through with their bodily fluids. Even Elliott might have started getting suspicious if the sheets were changed every day. But the sheets were all exactly the same, so he never noticed anything untoward.

He would've noticed something pretty untoward, if he happened to be in his bedroom right now. His wife and son making love, for starters.

Maggie was lying on her back, stark naked, with her legs spread wide apart.

Terry was on top of her, also completely nude, his dick sliding in and out of her cunt.

The two of them were pressed together like a vice. His weight pressing down on her, flattening her body against the mattress, flattening her large breasts against his chest. Sometimes sex between them was like all out war. Violent, explosive, like some terrible, diabolical fight was taking place. It was almost frightening the way they threw each other around, slapping and choking and biting. There seemed to be precious little love, just a lot of lust and anger.

But sometimes it was so sweet and tender, it could bring tears to your eyes. This was one of those occasions.

The moment they had waved Katy goodbye and driven off down the road, Maggie had turned to Terry and said.

"Do you want to watch me masturbate, when we get home?"

He almost swerved, at hearing the question. "Fuck! Holy fuck! You fucking bet I do."

Maggie leaned over and started stroking Terry's cock, as he tried to drive the car.

"I'm so wet, baby. All the time we were with your father, I was just imagining you pile-driving your cock inside me. I was so tempted to drag you away and find somewhere where we could've gotten down to it."

"You think Dad and Katy might not have noticed?"

"Your father certainly wouldn't have noticed. You could've lifted up my dress and fucked me there and then, and your father would still be droning on about his golf swing or his handicap. I don't know about your sister."

"I think she might've guessed something was up."

"Yes. She's become a very beautiful young woman, hasn't she?"

"Katy?"

"Of course I mean Katy. Who else would I be talking about?"

"She's okay, I suppose."

"Don't be like that. You're not a child, Terry. You can give me an honest assessment."

"But Mom, she's Katy. She's my sister."

"Oh God, Terry! I'm your mother, for Christ's sake! How many times have we had sex by now? A hundred? A thousand? Your dick has spent so much time inside me, it practically has squatting rights. But you get squeamish saying something nice about your sister? Grow up."

"All right then, she's kind of hot."

"Go on..."

"She's not as hot as you, but she's hot. She's pretty. And her body's insane. She's got great legs."

"Yeah, that's certainly true. And she didn't mind showing them off in that little skirt she was wearing. I'm amazed your father didn't have a heart attack after all, seeing her dressed like that."

"Then there's her boobs."

"Yes, she's got a great rack, but they're not as big as mine."

"No, that's true."

"Do you want to fuck her?"

"What!?!"

"Do you want to fuck her? Do you want to fuck your sister?"

Terry didn't say a word. He didn't know what to say. This whole conversation had taken a peculiar turn that had distinctly unnerved him.

"I don't mind if you do," Maggie said, continuing to rub his cock through his shorts. "It would be understandable if you did. She is very beautiful, and she's got an amazing body. You'd have to be mad not to want to have sex with her."

Terry sat there in silence, his cock pulsing under Maggie's firm grip. Then he turned to look at her.

"Sure, I'd like to fuck her. But I want to watch you fuck her first."

Maggie's clit pulsed like a lighthouse at this statement.

"You'd be kissing her and fondling her. You'd be licking her tits. Then you'd go down on her and eat her out, getting her ready for my dick. Then I'd fuck her and shoot my load inside her. You'd go down on her some more and lick out every drop of my spunk. Then you'd kiss her, forcing my cum into her mouth. The two of you would roll it round your mouths, before swallowing every single drop."

"Is that what you want? What you really want? You want to fuck both of us?"

At this exact moment, Terry pulled up in their driveway. He put the car in park, turned off the ignition and then looked straight into Maggie's eyes.

"Yes, that's what I really want. I want to fuck both of you. I want to fuck my mother and my sister, at the same time."

He paused slightly, for effect.

"And you are going to make it happen for me. Understood?"

She nodded immediately.

"Yes, sir."

She shouldn't have done it. She shouldn't have said it. But she had. She had told him what he wanted to hear. Later on, she might have told him it was a joke, it was a fantasy. He probably would've agreed with her. But Maggie was someone who relished a challenge. She kept her promises. She wasn't going to stop now.

Minutes later and she was masturbating in front of him. She was sat at the top of the bed, reclining on a pile of pillows, her hand a blur as she frantically rubbed her clit. With the other, she was pulling and twisting at her nipples. Terry loved watching her play with herself. He was obsessed with her doing it for him. Like all men, he was very visually stimulated, so the sight of her, spread eagled, going to town on herself, was a constant joy. That curvaceous body, totally on display, totally exposed...it was mind blowing.

She had felt a little self-conscious the first few times she had done it for him. Masturbation was such a personal thing. So private. It felt sort of weird. Letting him stick his prick inside her was one thing, touching herself was a completely different matter. But she loved him more than anything and was determined to do anything to make him happy. And Terry was even better in bed when he was really turned on. And nothing turned him on more than watching her masturbate.

She licked her fingers and rubbed some more. Terry was sat on a chair opposite the foot of the bed. His big, thick cock was swaying gently in the metaphorical breeze as he stared at the sight in front of him. Every so often he would stroke it or slap it or tug on it, then leave it be for a while. She continued to play with her tits with one hand, while she strummed away at her clit with the other. Maggie lifted one breast up and pulled her nipple to her mouth. She sucked on her own tit, while fingering her sopping wet twat.

All this was simply an hors d'oeuvre to the lovemaking that was to follow. Eventually, after he had become suitably turned on, Terry stood up, walked to the bed and clambered on board. He grabbed hold of his mother's legs and pulled her down the vast expanse of mattress. Then, with the practiced ease of an experienced lover, he quickly slipped his cock inside her and lay down on top of her. Gently, ever so gently, he began to move his hips back and forth, as he fucked her.

She lifted her hands up and gently cupped his face.

"I love you so much, honey."

"Me too, Mom."

"I'll always be there for you. You can have me anytime you want. I'll never say no to you. I'm yours, forever. You understand that, don't you?"

"Yeah, Mom."

"You own me. You own my heart. You own my cunt."

"I know, Mom. You're my number one girl. You always will be."

"Are you going to cum inside me? Are you going to cum inside your number one girl?"

"Yes, Mom. I'm going to cum inside you."

"Are you going to give me a baby?"

"Is that what you want? You want me to make you pregnant? You want me to put our baby in your belly? You want your son's baby?"

"Oh God, yes. Make me a grandmother, honey."

Maggie had never confessed to Terry about her deepest desire, her genuine yearning to have his baby, but she would sometimes choose to role play along these lines. If he ever asked about it, she would simply claim it was a joke, a fantasy. Fake news.

But it was real. So real.

She lay there, beneath him, feeling his huge cock slide in and out of her wet channel. Soon, very soon, she would feel his cock erupt inside her, and her cunt would be flooded with his potent baby-gravy. Tens of millions of sperm splashing against the walls of her vagina. Just one of them was needed to do the job and make her most fervent dream come true. Yes, she was on the pill, but that wasn't always a hundred per-cent effective.

Maybe, just maybe...maybe baby...

They stared into each other's eyes, neither of them saying another word. What more needed to be said, they both knew the score. This was their special time. Their most magical time. The moment when they became one. The moment when mother and son merged into a single entity. Why couldn't they be like this all the time? Just the two of them, one soul forged in the fires of their forbidden passion? The room was quiet, save for their heavy breathing and the sound of his dick inside her wet snatch. It was dusk and the last remnants of daylight faded through the drapes, casting long shadows as the two of them made sweet love together.

By the time Terry came inside her, both of them were weeping tears of pure joy.

7

Maggie and Terry spent the night together in her bed, sleeping side by side. Once the sex was over for the day (and pinpointing exactly when that moment was could always be a little difficult for two such supremely horny individuals), they got ready to go to sleep. Maggie loved these tiny moments of domesticity. Brushing their teeth side by side, Maggie sitting down to have a piss while Terry flossed; both of them going about their lives without a second of awkwardness or self-consciousness. For Maggie, these moments were golden. It meant she could pretend that Terry was not just her son, not just her illicit lover; but that he was her partner, her husband.

Every day could be like this, she would think to herself. Every day we could be together, all the time. Living together as a couple.

Obviously, the idea was complete and utter bullshit, but Maggie liked to daydream.

Terry was already waiting for her as she got into bed. She pulled back the sheet and saw his hard, lean, muscular body; his big dick was soft and hanging down over his leg. She climbed in and he wrapped his arms round her. He was so huge, so powerful, so strong. She felt like a small girl in his arms, like their roles had been reversed. She was the child, he was her parent. Most of all, she felt safe. Safe and loved.

Before going to sleep, she had promised herself she would wake him up with a blowjob, but when she awoke, she discovered the bed was empty. Empty but still warm. He hadn't been gone long. She pulled on a short robe and walked downstairs. Terry wasn't actually in the house. He was out back, swimming in the pool.

It was just gone nine in the morning and the sun was already beating down from above. She could see Terry doing some laps, and she stood and admired the view. His toned, muscular body was slicing through the water like a shark. She could see he was naked. Due to the position of their house, they weren't overlooked by any of their neighbours, so they had complete privacy. Maggie knew this and took advantage of the situation. She dropped the robe and walked over to the pool, her naked hips swaying as she did so.

Terry noticed her and stopped mid-stroke. He stood up in the pool and smiled up at her, sweeping his wet hair back with his hands. Then he almost posed for her, his rippling physique on display. Those big pectoral muscles. That perfect six pack. That huge cock. He was like a sculpture, carved in marble. So hard, so buff, so toned.

And she was like an inflatable doll, with her ridiculous tits and hips, her golden tanned skin and her dark brown hair.