Insatiable at Work Ch. 34

Story Info
A thunderstorm sets the stage for wife-sharing and cocklust.
3.1k words
4.57
10.7k
11
0

Part 34 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you enjoy another hot memory from the garden, with Tara and Bryan. It's not long, but it's steamy...let me know what you think.

They were planning to help with spring-planting, after we were closed, but we had some weather coming in. Looking out, west of the production greenhouse, you could see the dark sky and rain approaching.

Light drops started hitting the roof, but by the time they got inside, storm clouds had completely darkened the sky and the rain was pelting the roof.

Tara's hair looked a little wet, but her dress was soaked in places. It was clinging to her body, tight and showing the curves...of course, I noticed she was looking super-hot. She was dressed professionally for the office, but the nipples were out, and showing through her blouse; I grinned, "I can see you're a little cold."

"Yeah...yeah, they're probably showing some...aren't they?"

I was about to give her the expected flirtatious response, but the lightning struck, and thunder rumbled through the building. She leaned up and greeted me with a soft kiss. "We made it...but it's a little ugly out there. I hope we can help inside...what do you think?"

Bryan came running through the door, "Dude, its pouring...and I don't think we're working outside anytime soon."

"Well, we can pot-up vegie seedlings, but first let me get you both a coffee or some tea."

They both perked up when I mentioned coffee, and Tara responded, "That sounds amazing!"

They took the flats over to the potting bench and started transplanting seedlings into 4" pots. I sat the mugs on the potting bench and poured; Bryan smiled, "You're a lifesaver, Rob...this'll hit the spot."

We worked for about an hour and finished up two seed flats; I think we probably potted 120 tomatoes, 60 eggplants, 60 plus cucumbers, maybe 40 or 50 serrano peppers and 50 jalapenos.

Bryan was taking the last of the pots into the greenhouse, while Tara and I were going over our options. There was a loud crash from a flash of lightning, "Well, it's still raining like hell, and you got me caught up in here." I glanced down at her cleavage, "But I can think of a few things we could do...that we'll all enjoy."

"Well, I'm dried off, and all warmed-up, now." Trailing her hand down over my chest, she reached under my t-shirt, "Um...I think I know what you're thinking."

She kissed me, pressing her tongue tight against mine. She felt the heat radiating from my skin, sliding her hand lower and tracing the outline in my shorts. "Is this what you were thinking?"

I nodded, "Well yeah...great minds think alike...you know? But...but, you need to take my cock out."

Again, pressing her lips against mine, she unbuckled the belt and pushed my shorts to the floor. I lifted my shirt and tossed it aside, as she nibbled down over my belly.

As Bryan came back into the room, she was pushing the underwear to my ankles, and he laughed, "Now this's my kind of gardening...Tara has always moved fast."

She grinned, "Love to garden, but I'm just a cockslut and really easy!"

I could feel her warm breath, when she kissed the head, but then she licked all over the head, and down the shaft. Running her tongue back up to the tip, she looked into my eyes and swallowed the top half. As her husband watched, she started fucking her mouth and taking it deeper.

She bobbed, faster and faster, when the lightning struck close, with a big boom; I felt her jump, but she went right back at it...servicing my cock, with a backdrop of rolling thunder.

I took hold of her shoulders, and pulled her up to kiss again, shoving my tongue through her lips. Then I felt Bryan grabbing my ass, pulling me closer and wrapping his lips around my cock. We'd been together for a long time, and I was considered a co-husband in the relationship, but that didn't make his move any less exciting.

Mashing my lips into hers, I probed deep with my tongue, and started pumping cock through Bryan's lips, teasing his throat.

I was totally on fire, pulling off her blouse and bra; I grabbed her breasts, circled her nipples with my tongue and nursed them with my lips. I think the booming thunder and lightning flashes added to my frenzied lust, but I was ravaging her tits, and shoving my hand into her panties, pumping my fingers into the warmth, between her legs.

Her moans (and mine) stood out, above the storm's rumble. Knowing what his wife needed, Bryan looked up, "Babe, he's more than ready...and he's full-on pornstar down here...look!"

In response, she smiled and stretched up to kiss me again, while shoving her skirt and panties down.

I bent her over the bench, and pumped my fingers inside, kissing my way down over her neck. I caressed her ass, digging my fingers into the firm, feminine muscle.

As thunder shook the greenhouses, Tara widened her stance and pushed a potted fern out of the way, preparing herself for the fucking she needed.

Teasing her pussy lips, I rubbed the swollen head through the slit and grinded over her clit.

Synced with another lightning flash, she squealed, and begged, "Ahhhh...yeah, put it in me...put him in...yeah, fuck me!"

I was thinking, "Fuckkkkk Yeahhhhh," but then I heard Bryan, "Give'r that dick...pornstar that pussy...pornstar it!"

It was good for my ego, and I was going to tease him for labeling me a pornstar, but more thunder rumbled through the greenhouse, and I shoved it deep. Gripping her hips and fucking, she seemed super tight, but wet as hell. I pumped her, sensuously easing my cock out to the head and driving it back in, all the way.

The intensity, charged by mother nature, had me going faster and faster, pulling her back onto my cock...and grinding for a deep...deep penetration.

Rocking back with her body, Tara met every thrust, and made those hot, sexy moans that come with hard fucking. When two people are turned-on like that, the pleasure of fucking takes you into another world...a world of shared ecstasy...and insatiable lust.

"Yeah...yeah...yeah...ohhhh...ohhhh my god...fuck me...fuck me!"

Oh yeah! That's what I wanted to hear. Pumping deep and breeding her with my fertile seed was all I could think about...but then Bryan caught my attention. His thick hardon was a manly handful, arching up over his abs; he was pumping it with his fist, working up and down the shaft.

With his muscled body, and that beautiful cock, he was crazy hot to watch, but I realized it was time for me to share, "I think my times up...dude, I think you need some pussy...that beast needs pussy!"

I watched him stroke his cock through her butt cheeks, emerging from the top of her crack. His beautiful erection arched upward, bobbing over the small of her back, before he pushed it inside, "Mmmm...yeah...yeah, that's good! Dude, I can always count on you to get her wet and horny...and you always leave her with a gap...stretched open and gapped!"

He fucked her slow at first, using long, full strokes. Because of her arousal, I watched him effortlessly bury his dick, deep inside her pussy. He groaned, "Fuck...mmmm...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...you like that baby girl?"

"Yeah...oh yeah...fuck me...yeah...yeah...yeah...harder...fuck me harder!"

As he slammed her pussy, her body bounced, and her breasts bobbed forward. I paused to watch her, and him, too. He had a hunky, muscled body...a taut, defined chest...thick, muscular thighs...and a tight, rounded butt, that flexed sensuously every time he pumped forward. My thoughts took over, and I thought about how he loved to kneel and suck me...how he loved to lick pussy off my dick...and how he loved to be fucked

Eventually, her pussy took him over the brink. Crazy with need, he was humping and fucking as hard as he could. "Yeah...cumming...cumming...fuck! Shit!" He wildly grunted out a load, with his whole body tensing and jerking with each pulse.

He shot his load, filling her pussy, while she moaned, "That's it, baby, give it to me...give me that good stuff...yeah...yeah...yeah...love all that man juice...mmmm...that's it!"

When it ended, he pulled out and fell back to rest against the other bench. Leaning back, six plus inches of half-hard, spent perfection, arched out from his pubes and he gave it a stroke. It was such a turn-on, but his voice pulled me back, "You're up...it's your turn...I got her loosened up for ya...put it in and fuck'r good...finish her off!"

While I was totally focused on Tara and Bryan, I never stopped pumping my cock, and it was rock hard. I smiled because the tiny gap held a creamy prize, but then Bryan grinned, "She's lubed up, too...ready to go."

Gripping the shaft, I smeared the tip of my dick through his seed and pushed inside. With his cum, it slid easily, but I could feel her stretching back open, as I pushed deeper.

"Ohhhh...oh fuck...that's good," she moaned. She started rubbing again, "That's perfect, Rob...put it in...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, gimme me more...finish me...finish me off!"

When I fucked into the cream, it was steamy hot, and she couldn't stop moaning, "Mmmm...oh god, Rob...mmmm...put it...all in...put it all in...yeah...fill that pussy...yeah...yeah! Feels soooooo...soooooo fucking good! That's it...fill me with that dick!"

Tugging on her pussy lips, I pulled out halfway, before driving it back in. I gripped her hips tight and pumped slowly at first, gradually increasing the pace.

I felt her pussy lips squeeze, shudder and ripple around the shaft. I humped into her tight, swollen pussy, while she moaned over the thunder, "Oh yeah...god yes...ohhhh...ohhhh...ohhhh fuck...fuck!"

Reaching under, I grabbed her breast, cupping its fullness in my hand; my fingers dug into its firmness, and I teased the erect nipple. I thought about the centerfold projects, and at one point, Bryan almost let it slip that we were working with Pete to create male centerfold/calendar, featuring the three of us.

It was still pouring outside, and we weren't about to go out...so I ran past garden encounters through my head, thinking we could move to the tropical house, and fuck in a jungle...we could do it in a growing house and I could plough them both, in the orchid collection...we could do it doggie style anywhere, but maybe on the desk in the classroom...mmmm, all tempting...and all good. I groaned, "Tara...this's so fucking hot...I think, I could fuck you all night!"

Grinning, she looked back, "Mmmm...sign me up for that...yeah...yeah, fuck me all night!"

My balls were banging her clit, and she was nearly moaning non-stop, but I reached under to stroke it. She trembled, "Ohhhh god...oh god...more...fuck me more...yeah...yeah...yeah...fuck me...fuck me!"

With her hips rolling back to meet each thrust, I could feel her stiffen, when it all started to overwhelm her. "Oh...god...oh god...fuck me...fuck me...do it...fuck...fuck me!". Finally, the relentless pounding had her gasping and her moans became garbled, "Yeah...fuucckk...meeeee...fu...ck...me...meeee...fuck...f...ck...meeee!"

I felt her quiver and scream, "Ooooh god...fuck me...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck me...fuck me...make me cum...fuck me...fuck me...cu...mmmmm...ing...cummmming...oh god...cummmming...cummmmmmming!"

Repeatedly shuddering on my dick, the tremors that swept over her seemed like ecstasy for both of us. Determined to make it a long, satisfying, cock-filled orgasm, I kept pounding her and grinding as deep as I could go.

When she slumped over the bench, dazed, smiling, and cock-filled, she seemed sated for the moment. She looked back with those dreamy, blue eyes, "Damn, I love that cock. You're always good...you know how to please a girl!"

Barely giving her time to breath, I pulled out and shoved every pussy-pleasing inch back inside, grinning, "Don't get too relaxed there...we're not done."

She smiled, "More...more, I want more cock!"

I gripped her waist and pounded hard, desperate to cum. I was going so hard I almost pulled out and shot over her ass, but I managed to keep it inside. It wasn't long before I succumbed, too; I slammed her with the last pussy-straining thrusts and filled her with cum.

Lingering shudders shot through me, and my cock was basking in the hot seed. I slow-fucked into creampie, while she moaned, "Fuck me...yeah, fuck me with it...all that hot cum...fuck me with it...use my pussy!"

Overcome from the frantic pleasure of fucking, she was almost limp, but her pussy milked my cock, until she got every last drop. I held her tight, before she turned to smile, "You two are hard work...I think I worked up an appetite."

When I pulled from her, I felt a hot mouth engulf the head; Bryan was worshipping it with his tongue, sucking the sex from the shaft. He looked up at me with adoring eyes, confirming what I already knew...she was mine...he was mine...they were both mine for the taking! Arrogant and cocky as that may sound, the thrill had my cock growing again.

Still sucking pussy-soaked cock, he realized Tara was dripping and started to move between her legs.

She said with a big grin, "No, keep doing Rob...keep sucking him! I'll take care of this." Collecting the manly cocktail from her pussy, she coated her nipples and licked her fingers, "Mmmm, that's good."

In her pussy...in her mouth...or on her skin, she loved cum; it was sensual, emotional and physical...a sign of satisfying a man, and she loved that.

Her nipples glistened in the warm lights over the potting bench...and I couldn't resist, sucking them clean. We shared the pleasure with a kiss, and held each other in a long, passionate embrace. Thrusting her tongue into my mouth, we both savored the musky warmth...and swallowed.

Bryan continued working up and down the shaft, thoroughly savoring every inch, and taking it as deep as he could manage. He sucked and sucked, before pulling off to lick and trail slurping kisses up the shaft. Now, stroking the shaft, he was grinning, "Yeah...yeah...look at that cock...mmmm...do I know how to work a cock or what?"

With lightning flashes, my dick looked dark and manly, standing upright, inches from his face. He slid his tongue out and swirled it over the big plum. Again, he took it, stretching his lips to envelope the hard flesh, and I started pumping deeper, grabbing his head and moving it up and down the shaft.

When it hit the back of his mouth, the manly flesh fueled his lust, and he swallowed hard trying to get another inch or two. He didn't get what he wanted (what we both wanted), and gagged, but I certainly loved the attempt.

I pumped deep, fucking his mouth as roughly as I had fucked Tara's pussy, "Yeah...yeah...suck it...suck my big fucking dick...suck it, with those sexy eyes focused up here. Yeah, I want you to watch the pleasure in my face...yeah...yeah...yeah, watch what you do to me!"

My grip stiffened around his head, as I worked his mouth up and down my cock. While he sucked and gurgled, faster and faster, my eyes rolled back, "Fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yeah, suck it good...suck that cock!"

He cupped my balls and dug his grip into the muscled flesh of my ass. Bobbing over the throbbing flesh, his saliva bathed the shaft, and even my balls were glistening with the spit. He worked at a savage pace; I was getting closer, and just wanting to paint his throat. Reaching down, and dragging my fingers threw his hair, I groaned, "Buddy, get ready for it...gonna fuckin' cum again!"

He flicked at it rapidly, grinning up at me, "I want it...I want it all over me...spray that hot load all over me." He took to jacking it...skillfully stroking and milking my big cock.

I was so horny, I nearly took over, humping it through his fist...it was only (maybe) a dozen rapid thrusts before I lunged forward, grunting, "Uhhhh...ohhhh fuck!"

Exploding over his chin, I did manage to soak his lips, but it was a small load and doubt any hit his tongue. Though, as the throbbing pulses dwindled, he savored those last drops, tenderly nursing the slit.

He stood directing Tara's attention to the aftermath, "I'll share, if you lick it off."

She knew what he wanted, licking his face and mashing her lips over his. Their tongues danced with excitement, savoring the seed I managed to leave behind.

I sat there catching my breath, while they shared the release. They both had sated grins when they parted, but I guess I did too.

Tara shook her head and smiled, "Holy shit! That was awesome...isn't gardening fun?"

It seemed much calmer outside, but there was still some distant rumbling and it smelled like rain. I hugged them both, and kissed Tara, "Thanks for the help...with transplanting...and...uh...the potting room orgy." I grinned, "You can stop by anytime...and why don't we go grab a beer...my treat."

Bryan chimed in, "Let's go...I'm up for a beer."

With a little grin, Tara responded, "I'm feelin' pretty damned good, right now...I should be thanking you, but a beer does sound good."

Then her sexy, little smile grew, "I think I worked up a thirst...feeling a little dehydrated," and she pulled her blouse up, flashing her amazing tits. Still bra-less, she exposed her milky-fleshed breasts; I guess the cool rain had kept the nipples stiff. Then she shook to give us some jiggle (and a roll); that got some appreciative hoots from the two of us.

I felt my dick twitch against my leg, and thought...fuck, she's hot! Then with a big cheesy smile, I added, "That little bounce there, missy, is priceless...fucking priceless!"

Tara smiled putting her tits away, "Let's get going."

We went to the pub down the street...and had two before deciding to head out. Our conversation rambled everywhere, but Bryan proposed a sex swing party at the garden, in the tropical house...he's been all jazzed about sex swings since talking to Pete. Going at it on a swing, under a jungle canopy would be hot.

Getting up from the table to leave, I got another eyeful, and that little jiggle, reminding me of what we just did in the potting room. She knew what I was thinking and matched my cocky grin with a sexy smile.

I kept the thoughts to myself, but then, as we were walking out to our cars, Bryan said, "I know you need the help, and we should probably reschedule for another time...maybe next week?"

He grinned, "It's supposed to rain Wednesday night...we'll be there, but I'll bring lube."

Tara and I laughed, while he looked at us both, "Hey, we do wanna help...but we have to keep our husband happy...and satisfied."

Driving home, I couldn't help but quietly smile, envisioning the Wednesday night. I pictured Bryan poking the head of his cock into Tara, but then turning to say, "Dude, put it in me...fuck me while I do her."

At that point, it would be game on, and we'd be going at it...all lost in the fucking and moaning. But my thoughts started to focus solely on Bryan and his ass...firm...muscled...tight...fucking tight and perfect. I thought...hey, it is what it is...got to keep my husband and wife, "happy...and satisfied."