Insatiable PnP Cum Dump Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
I go out cruising, ready to play with my new toys.
4.1k words
4.77
7.5k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A New Insatiable Cum Dump Slut Arrives in Phoenix Ch. 3.

Turning Point -- From No Reciprocation Top to PNP Cum Dump Power Bottom Part Three

After scoring a large supply of premium crystal, I left Henry's house and headed back to my house. I was savvy enough to put my stash in the trunk of my car.

I decided to stop at a smoke shop on the way to get some extra pipes and a torch. I also got some more of the tiny Ziploc baggies so I could take a smaller portion of my stash out with me when I went out to party.

I also went to an adult bookstore on the way home and bought a dildo. I got a bottle of lube. I got a silicon-based brand that had very clear labeling indicating that it was NOT safe for use with condoms. I picked a thick 9" dido that was very lifelike. The bookstore also had a selection of poppers, and I bought several brands to try them out.

I spent all the cash I had on hand on my purchases, but I was not worried. It was Saturday, during the busy season. I could count on making at least a couple of hundred dollars during my shift that night.

When I got home, I had a couple of hours to kill. I could tell that there was no way I was going to get some sleep, so I started up my computer. At that time, broadband internet was just starting to be rolled out for residential users. I still only had dial up. There was very little video porn content on the internet. With dial up, a single short video would take a long time to download. I assume that there was also limited hosting options for large video files.

There was a good amount of still picture porn on the internet. The better sites had small thumbnails you could view to see if it would be worth waiting for a picture to download. With the worse sites you had to take your chances based on the file names.

There was, however, a bunch of erotic stories on the internet. I believe this site was around back then. There was another site with a name that rhymed with thrifty that focused on LGBT content. But I can't even remember if there were good search capabilities back then. If I remember correctly, this was when Yahoo was starting to be big. But I found a lot of my favorite sites from links on other sites.

This time I was looking for stories about guys getting fucked bareback like I had just been doing. I found some sites with a good selection of stories and spent the time until I had to get ready for work reading stories about guys who were looking for anonymous bareback tops.

Finally, it was time to get ready for work. I took a shower, shaved, and put on my work uniform. I also brought a change of clothes and my party supplies in a gym bag. I put my stash and pipe and torch in a small shaving bag that I had. Before I left, I smoked a bit of Tina to make sure I didn't get too tired during my shift. I didn't really have a feel for how much I needed to have the energy to work a shift that would be about six hours, so I took a few extra hits just in case.

I was a bit spacey during my shift, but I made up for it because I had pretty much limitless energy. I was also very used to working when I was stoned. It wasn't the same as working while spun, but at least I was used to working while under the influence. Work was super busy and I made about $300, which was better than average. I finished about 11:30. When I left for work, my expectation was that I would work and then be tired and then go home to sleep. But I underestimated the power of the Tina. I was horny and still very far from tired when I finished my shift. I didn't have enough experience yet to know what I would feel like if I stayed up another night partying and playing, but Henry had mentioned staying up for five days or more sometimes. He said that things got pretty weird if you did that. As I was trying to do drug math in my head and decide whether I could go out and get some more cock and still get enough sleep to be back at work the next night, one of the other servers was going around trying to pick up a shift for the next night. It was the end of the month and there were usually a few servers trying to pick up shifts to make sure that they could pay their bills. Lucky for me, I had already paid my bills for the month, so I didn't need to work the next night. I told the guy he could have my shift and we went and told the manager to make the change to the schedule. I could also afford to give away shifts because I was among the very best servers at the restaurant, with sales always near the top of the chart (the restaurant tracked the sales of servers. A decent night was $1000 plus in sales. For $2000 or more in sales in a night you got your name on a list of "stars". My best night was more than$3000. I had been a server for years and had mastered the art of friendly and ultra efficient service. Where some servers would turn their tables 4 times on a busy night (meaning four different parties on each table during the night) I had turned my tables as many eight times each. As a result, I always got one of the best sections and I got scheduled for as many shifts as I wanted.

So now it was Saturday night, and I didn't have to be back at work until Monday night. It was 11:30 and had cash to spend, and my new toys (meaning a stash of premium meth and my ass, which was my newfound source of slutty pleasure.

I decided to go to Zorbas, my favorite adult bookstore first. I knew it was open until 2:00 AM, and the Chute was open 24-7. One locker rental or room rental at The Chute was for six hours. I left work and found a secluded parking lot in an office park where I could change in my car and smoke some dope. I took a bunch hits until I as very spun and then I drove to Zorbas. The parking lot was packed so I had to park in the parking lot of the car wash that was next door. I had changed into cargo shorts and a T-shirt. I took my lube, and a bottle of poppers.

I went inside and got a bunch of $1s and $5s. I went into the video arcade. It was very busy. There were a bunch of guys perusing the windows where they displayed the DVD cases for the videos that were currently playing. They had something like 120 or so at any given time. I browsed the "now playing" case. I was hoping to find some bareback porn. They didn't have any at that time, but they did have my second choice, creampie videos. There were several playing, including one that was a compilation of creampie cumshots. I made note of which channels they were playing on and went to look for a booth.

Every booth was occupied. For many of the guys in the walkways, that seemed to be a roadblock, and they just milled around waiting for a booth to open up. I looked at it another way. For what I wanted I needed to be in a booth with another guy anyway. I just needed to find a guy who wanted to provide what I was looking for. Instead of a door, the booths had a velvet rope that hung across the opening to a booth to indicate that it was occupied (there was also an occupied light that lit up when a video was being played. To enter the booth, you went in the narrow passage then made a right turn into the booth. You couldn't see who was in the booth unless you took a few steps down the narrow entrance and then looked around the corner.

I decided to "accidentally" enter a few occupied booths and see what I could see. The first one I peeked around the corner and there was a guy with his cock out, jerking off and watching a straight porn video. He heard me and turned to see who was there. I could tell immediately he didn't want company. When he saw me, he flinched and covered himself. I apologized and left.

My next try I had more luck. I was trying the booths in the middle rows because it was my intention to find a guy who wanted to get off in one of those, drain his balls and then take over his booth when he left. I turned the corner and, again, there was a guy inside jerking off, this time to gay porn. He also heard me enter and turned to look at me. I made a point of checking out his cock.

"Want some help with that?" I whispered. He beckoned for me to come in. I dropped to my knees and immediately took his cock in my mouth.

He was a white guy, probably mid-forties. A bit overweight, but not bad. He was about my height. I would call him conventionally handsome. His cock cut, and was nice looking but pretty average in size. Maybe 6", with a nice head and straight shaft. He sighed appreciatively as I took him in my mouth. He sighed even louder when I swallowed every millimeter of his cock. When he opened his pants wider to give me better access I could see that he was wearing a wedding ring. I always like married guys. Except this time, I wasn't the horny top for a married guy who wanted to suck cock or get fucked. I was the horny cocksucker who wanted to drain a load for a horny man. I could tell that he wasn't going to last very long. I was going to ask him if he liked to fuck, but I sensed that we were nearing the conclusion quickly.

"I'm close." I made a mmhmm noise to indicate that I heard him and took his entire cock in my mouth and throat again. I wanted no mistake about the fact that I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I held his hips in place as well. He made a noise that let me know he was passing the point of no return. I backed off just slightly and held his cock with the head on the back of my tongue and my lips wrapped firmly around the base of his cock. I also circled the base of his cock and balls with one hand, with my thumb resting on his taint. That was an accident that time but it would become something I would do on purpose going forward. I felt the pulsing contractions of his orgasm start with contractions in taint and along the underside of his cock. The head of his cock swelled noticeably larger in my mouth and then I felt the first spurt of cum, surprisingly warm, and surprisingly powerful as it hit the back of my tongue. More spurts followed. My mouth filled up. My cheeks actually puffed out like I was trying to blow out a balloon.

As the spurts of cum subsided, I started gently sucking on the tip of his cock to try to get any remaining drops off. I still had a bunch of his cum in my mouth and I swallowed it.

"Thank you. That was awesome." That was me taking, not him. I think that probably took him by surprise. It's always hard to tell for sure, but my intuition was that this wasn't this guy's first time. He knew enough to know what I was offering as soon as I came into his booth. But he didn't seem like a seasoned pro either. I knew that, judged against the many truly gifted cocksuckers in the world, I wasn't going to make the all-star team. But I also knew that I had just given this guy a pretty great blow job and that he might got his whole life without finding a woman who was enthusiastic about sucking his cock as I had just been.

He put his cock away and adjusted his clothes. He said he had to go but I was welcome to stay in the booth. I looked and the display and saw that there was still more than $20 in credits. Score! I got a quick first load of cum, a prime booth and free porn. It was an auspicious start to the night.

After my first "customer" of the night left, I looked through the "glory windows" in my booth. There were no glory holes at Zorbas but there were little windows at crotch height between most of the booths. For the booths in the double row in the middle of the room, like the one I was in, they shared walls with three other booths (on each side of the booth and at the back). I looked through one side window. There was a guy bent over bracing himself on the bench in his booth. Behind him was a guy fucking him. The bottom saw me watching him and I gave him a thumbs up.

Through the next window I saw a man standing. He was facing the video screen, so I couldn't see his cock, but it was obvious that he was stroking himself. I crouched on the floor so I could look up and see more of this guy. He was a young Latino guy wearing basketball shorts and a t-shirt. He looked over and saw me watching him. He turned so I could see his cock.

He had me salivating as soon as he showed me what he had. His fist was wrapped around the base of a thick cock and there was at least 5" inches of cock showing above his fist. And he was uncut. My inner size-queen slut wanted him bad. I weighed the risk of playing coy and maybe losing him to another greedy bottom versus the risk of scaring him off by being too brazen. I decided to err on the side of making it clear exactly what I was looking for. I slid down my shorts and turned my ass to face the window. I looked over my shoulder to see if he was showing interest. Now it was him crouching at the window and watching me.

I made a come here gesture. He pulled up his shorts and left his booth. A few seconds later he appeared in my booth. No words were spoken. He pulled down his shorts and I dropped to my knees to suck him. I already had my poppers and lube handy. I offered him the poppers as I struggled to swallow his cock. He was too thick to fit very far down my unpracticed throat.

I pulled down my shorts and stepped out of them. I put some lube on my ass, and some lube on him and stood up and turned around so I could present my ass to him. He sniffed the poppers and handed them back to me. I took multiple deep snorts in each nostril. Then I reached around grabbed his cock and rubbed the head over my hole. He made a soft sound of pleasure. Still no words spoken. I lined him up for insertion and pushed back into him. He thrust forward.

I made a soft moan. His thick, uncut cock felt amazing as it slid inside me. I thought there might be some pain, but the Tina and the poppers had done their job well and there was nothing but pleasure. Soon I felt his balls resting against mine as he was fully inserted. I used both hands to brace myself and bent forward and arched my back to give him a good angle to fuck me.

He started fucking me with steady strokes. A few times he pulled out and ran his cock head up and down my crack and around my hole before pushing back inside. Before long he was fucking me with purposeful strokes, and I knew that he was working towards his orgasm. Without a word he plunged deep in me, and I clamped my asshole down on his cock. Instead of staying still while he came, he continued short strokes that seemed to be coinciding with the pulsing contractions of his orgasm. I imagined his beautiful thick cock deep in my ass with jets of cum spurting out and coating my insides. When he finished, he slowly pulled out of me.

I spun around and licked and sucked him clean. He pulled up his shorts and left.

I pulled up my shorts and checked the countdown timer on my video screen, trying to figure out how long the whole encounter took. It was five minutes, maybe less from the time I showed him my asshole through the window until he pulled his shorts up after I licked him clean. I felt incredibly slutty. It also occurred to me that he had never even tried to reach around to touch my cock. He knew what he wanted and what I wanted. I was definitely a truly degenerate bottom slut now.

I looked through the windows in my booth. In one a guy was kneeling and sucking another guy's cock. IN another two guys were standing and stroking each other's cocks. In the third, a guy alone, stroking his cock. He was turned towards the window, so I was able to see his cock. Again, I crouched to see more through the window. This was an older white guy. Maybe late 40s or early 50s. He was wearing khaki pants and a golf shirt. He had a nice cock. Cut, pretty thick, and probably 6.5" or so. He saw me watching him and made an inquiring gesture. I indicated that he should come join me.

A few minutes later he was in my booth. I stood up as he came in. He leaned in and whispered to me.

"I watched you with the guy who just left." That was hot. I realized that with the position of his window compare do my booth he would have had a good side view of me getting fucked.

"Do you like to fuck?"

"Sometimes. Did that guy use a condom?" I weighed my answer. I decided honestly was the best policy.

"No."

"He shot his load in your ass?"

"Yes."

"I usually play safe."

"That's fine I can suck you off if you want." I was aware that, by implication I told him that he was welcome to fuck me, but not if he wanted to use a condom.

With that I dropped to my knees. Soon I was swallowing his hard cock to the hilt, and we were passing the poppers back and forth. I had my shorts pulled down and was fingering myself. Although it felt like the first guy had shot a big load in me, not much cum was dribbling out yet. He had shot it pretty far inside my ass though.

The new guy bent over and felt my hole. He whispered again.

"Feels nice. Can I see it?"

I stood up, turned around, bent over and spread my cheeks for him. He put a finger inside me and then stood and started rubbing his cock over my asshole. I reached back and rubbed a bit of lube on my hole and the head of his cock. I handed him the poppers. He took a couple of hits off the poppers and their inhibition erasing properties worked their magic. He pressed his cock against my hole and my body welcomed him inside.

Again, all the communication was happening through our bodies. I reached around and spread my cheeks wide so he could get as deep as possible. He teased me and himself for a bit with long, slow strokes and then started fucking to cum. Again, I had a cock jammed to the hilt in my ass, squeezing as hard as I could with my inner muscles to milk the cum out of him. He finished emptying his balls in me and pulled out. I licked him clean. As he was zipping up his pants and doing his belt he leaned over.

"Thank you."

"No. Thank YOU." I stood up and wished him a good night.

I checked my watch. I had been at Zorbas for about 45 minutes and had swallowed a load and got two in my ass. I didn't know for sure, but I felt like that was some pretty impressive stats for a rookie.

I decided to leave and head to The Chute. Then I looked through the window and saw a big black cock clearly framed in the window. It was fully erect, with nice veins. Probably 7.5" or so, with a big head. As he stroked it I could see a drop of precum leaking out. I crouched down and looked to see more. The lovely cut cock belonged to a young black man. He had sweat pants on and a tank top. He was well muscled. He was looking down at me, watching me check him out. I beckoned for him to join me. One more than I would head out.

A few seconds later. He was in my booth. He seemed to be impatient. He whispered in my ear.

"I need to fuck. I want to get the easy nut out before I go see my woman later tonight. I want to be able to last when I fuck her."

Wow. Urgent, straight to the point and obviously viewing me as just a hole for him to dump a load in. I was super into it.

I put some lube on him and on myself and turned around and hit my poppers. He wasn't gentle at all. He pressed his cock against my hole and immediately rammed his cock inside me, all the way to the hilt. Good thing I was loosened up from the previous guys.

Without playing around at all he started to fuck me hard and fast. He whispered in my ear.

"I saw that last guy fuck you. I thought you would take my cock and let me nut and be on my way. I was right wasn't I?"

I nodded my head.

"You love this big cock in your ass?"

"Yes".

"You want my cum in your ass?"

"Yes."

"Here you go fa----." I was a bit shocked by his casual use of the slur. I'm ashamed to admit it but it turned me on. It definitely fit in with the compulsive sluttiness I had going on.

His fast hard fucking turned into about six or seven super hard stroked, slamming himself deep inside me, his hard balls hit mine so hard it actually hurt a bit. He shot his load deep inside me and pulled out. I turned around and knelt to clean him off with my mouth. He gave me moment to suck him clean then jerked his cock out of my mouth.

12