Insatiable PnP Cum Dump Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Top turned PnP cum dump bottom goes wild.
7k words
4.79
8.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on the way to The Chute after swallowing one load and taking three loads of cum in my ass at my favorite adult bookstore, Zorba's in Scottsdale. I stopped off there after finishing my shift at work on Saturday night. I had also gotten my shift for Sunday night covered so I didn't have to be back at work until Monday evening.

I was newly introduced to the amazingly powerful meth available in Phoenix at that time (1999-2000) and to the slutty thrill of being a PnP cum dump slut. Earlier in the weekend I had hooked up with a new friend who got me very spun up and I took on a bunch of guys and got my ass filled with cum.

Now I had secured my own substantial stash of crystal and was out finding my own adventures. I had just proven to myself that I could go to a crowded cruising location and score some premium cock.

Now I was heading back to the Chute, with cum literally leaking out of my ass as I drove. It was just before 1:00 AM on a Saturday night. Back then, the bars closed at 1:00 AM and I was anticipating a rush of drunk, horny men showing up at The Chute for some anonymous gay sex.

I had a stash of Tina, premium lube, and two kinds of poppers with me. I thought of the Tina and my asshole as being my new toys. Because when I played with both of them at the same time, it was a very good time.

There was already a line to check in at the Chute. In the past I always rented a locker but this time I got a room. I needed the private space to smoke some dope throughout the night.

I went to my room, and smoked some dope. Then I remembered that my new party friend Henry had told me that you could also take meth orally, especially on an empty stomach. He had recommended wrapping it up in a tiny bit of toilet paper because otherwise it would taste horrible. There was a box of tissues in my room, so I put some shards in a bit of tissue and made myself a makeshift "pill". I washed it down with some of the bottled water I had bought at the front desk. I stashed my stuff in my room and got ready to go look for some cock.

I went to the shower area to rinse off. First, I sat on a toilet to push out some of the cum in my ass. I figured that I would find men to add more to replace what I was pushing out. I didn't want to leave a snail trail wherever I went. I pushed and immediately there was a gush of cum from my ass into the water below. I pushed out as much as I could then stood up to inspect the result. It seemed like quite a bit of cum, at least in my novice opinion. I was surprised there was that much since when I sat down in my car after leaving Zorba's a bunch of cum came out of my ass into my underwear.

Newly empty and rinsed off, I decided to go to the glory hole maze. The Chute had a large room, with a "maze" of partitions with glory holes cut in them. It was very, very dimly lit, with just enough light to let guys navigate without bumping into the partitions or tripping over each other.

I had been wearing my towel around my waist, but now I just threw it over my shoulder. I was otherwise naked. I gave my eyes a minute to adjust and then I wandered into the maze. I found a place between two of the partitions where there was a hole in each partition that lined up. I experimentally bent over and put my ass at one of the holes and lo and behold, the spacing was just right that my face was at the other. I was sure this was no coincidence. This was, after all, the same place that had installed separate nozzles for douche hoses in the showers. The Chute was set up to facilitate exactly what I was looking for - anonymous sex with men.

I folded up my towel and put it on the floor and knelt between the two holes. There were quite a few guys wandering through the maze, so I didn't have too long to wait. Pretty soon a guy stepped up to one of the holes. I assumed that saw that I was kneeling there, waiting as he approached. He took off his towel and stuck his cock through the hole.

He was a white guy with a bit of a beer belly. I didn't get a good look at his face, so I didn't have an estimate of how old he might be. In the dim light I could see his cut cock sticking out from a thick dark bush of pubic hair. That made me think that he was a "straight" guy just looking to get his balls drained. I was starting to figure out that men who identified tended to at least manscape their pubic hair, if not outright shave some or all of it.

Instead of staying on my knees, I stood up and bent at the waist to take his cock into my mouth. That made the angle a bit awkward for sucking cock, but also allowed me to line my ass up with the opposite glory hole. Just to be prepared, I reached back to put some lube in my hole.

For now, at least, my full attention was on the cock in my mouth. This guy didn't look very well hung to begin with, but he turned out to be a decent grower. Soon I had a very hard, cut cock of about 6" in my mouth. Although bigger cocks turned me on more, I had figured out that my as-yet developing cock sucking skills meant that I could do a much better job sucking cock for average guys than for well hung men because I wasn't spending my time trying to tolerate deep-throating them without gagging.

I focused on giving this guy a great blow job. I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock. I caressed the underside of his cock with my tongue. I used my mouth to create a slight vacuum to try to coax his cock to get as big and hard as possible. I took him all the way to the root down my throat and held him there, letting him feel himself enveloped completely.

I was doing a pretty great job if I do say so myself when I felt something happening behind me. Someone was reaching through the back hole and touching my ass. Fingers lightly grazed up and down my ass crack and then found my hole. A bit of light caressing of my sphincter, and then the hand disappeared. For a second my hopes were dashed, but then the hand was back and was smearing something slippery on my hole. One finger pushed inside and then two. I pushed back firmly with my ass until my cheeks were smashed against the partition and my hole was centered in the glory hole.

Another pause, then the head of a cock was pressing against my asshole. I had no idea who it belonged to. I reached back to guide this stranger into me. His cock was pretty big. It felt cut, and the head was at least the size of a medium plum. The shaft behind it was thick. I couldn't reach back far enough to feel how long it was.

I got the guy lined up with my ass and pushed against the partition while he drove his cock into me. While he was working his way in, I stopped sucking for a minute to take some hits of poppers. I offered them through the hole to the guy in front of me. He took a couple snorts and then handed them back. I took him in my mouth again.

The guy behind me was all the way in. He felt big and very hard inside me.

New slutty achievement unlocked. Two anonymous strangers, faces unseen, were inside me, and I was letting them use my body for their pleasure. The guy in front started fucking my face. I held still and let him go at his own pace. Since he wasn't too huge, I was able to let him fuck in and out of my throat as he pleased without gagging.

The guy behind me was also going at his own pace. He started out fucking slowly but steadily but didn't maintain that for long. Pretty soon he was fucking with the strokes of a man who wanted to cum. The guy in front was doing the same. Front guy finished first. He went deep and I felt a gush of warmth in my throat. I pulled back a bit so that the rest of his load would land on the back of my tongue. As I let him spend himself in my mouth the guy in back went past the point of no return. He pushed deep and I held him tight with my ass. I felt his big cock swell and twitch inside me and my ass once again feel loose and gooey.

The front guy pulled out of my mouth and disappeared into the darkness with a whispered thank you.

The guy behind me pulled out of me and disappeared without a word. Without a doubt that was my most anonymous encounter at that point. I didn't know how old he was, what race he was, how tall he was, or anything else about him. He was just a magically disembodied cock that had appeared, fucked my ass and filled me with cum.

Two loads collected, one swallowed, one in my ass, almost at the same time. It was a great start.

After being bent over for a while, I needed stand up straight and walk a bit. In the middle of the maze there was a small open area. The partitions around the open area had glory holes about every 6 feet or so. There were a few guys in the open area who had fed their cocks through the holes and were obviously getting serviced in one way or another. But near me, a cock came through. I knelt and started sucking it. I knew that, even though the light was dim, other guys coming and going could see me on my knees sucking cock through the glory hole. I had some poppers and again shared them with my anonymous partner. He had some and handed them back. I was enjoying a nice-sized uncut cock. Nice and hard, with the head already mostly protruding from the foreskin. Maybe 7" or so. I could circle it with my thumb and index finger at the base, but just barely.

Hoping that this guy would also want to fuck, I reached down to feel my hole to check the lubrication status. Cum from the first guy must have been oozing out of my hole because my hole was very slippery. I decided that I was good to go to be fucked again without any more lube. As I was trying to figure out how to transition into getting fucked by this very nice cock, the owner of the cock solved the problem for me.

"Can I fuck you?" a whisper through the hole. I immediately stood up and turned around so I could press my ass against the hole in the partition. When I could feel a cock starting to poke me from behind, I reached back and lined it up with my asshole. I braced my hands on my knees and pushed my ass against the hole. A couple of thrusts and I was once again impaled on a new cock.

I took hits off my poppers and looked around me. Three or four guys were watching me with my ass against the partition. It was clear that I was getting fucked through the hole. One guy wandered over and showed me his cock. He was hard. His cock wasn't remarkable, but he obviously wanted to get serviced and didn't mind getting sucked with a bunch of guys watching. I bent forward and started sucking him off. A couple of other guys approached. I had one guy fucking me through the partition, another guy in my mouth and a guy on either side of him watching me suck him and stroking their own cocks.

Once again, I could feel the guy behind me start to fuck me faster. I knew I was going to get another load in my ass. With a couple of muffled grunts, I got that load. I held still to let him finish seeding me and then he withdrew. I spun around to see if he would let me clean him off. He let me take his cock into my mouth and I sucked and licked him clean. Turning around also meant that I was now bent over with my ass presented to the guy I had been sucking. I lingered even after the guy who had just fucked me left to see if any of the guys would try to take the opportunity to get in my ass.

One of them did. I wasn't sure which one. I don't think it was the guy I was sucking, because the cock in my ass felt bigger than the one I had been sucking. I could have turned to look to see who was fucking me, but I decided not to. The new guy in my ass also finished pretty quickly. He withdrew and left without a word. I waited for a moment to see if anyone else wanted a turn, but the maze had emptied out, at least for the time being.

Two more loads in my ass, back to back. That was three since arriving at the Chute and six total including the ones at Zorbas. It was around 1:30 AM or so, I had left work only a couple of hours ago. I was impressed with how slutty I was and with how willing guys are to fuck a willing slut.

I decided to take a break and went back to my room to collect myself. Along the way I dropped off my towel and got a fresh one.

I decided to celebrate with some more party favors. I also opened my other bottle of poppers and gave them a sniff (shout out to Jungle Juice Platinum). I decided that bottle would be the one I carried with me that night.

I loaded myself a bowl and fired up the torch and took some huge hits. I had put my towel down on my bed to sit on. I had my knees up, and was leaning back against the wall. I could feel cum oozing out of my hole again. I had more party favors and was back to flying again. I decided I wanted to see what my hole looked like with cum dripping out of it. I remembered that there were full length mirrors in the shower area. And, unlike the rest of the club, that area was well lit with fluorescent lights. One last huge hit for the road, held in for a long time as I gathered my new poppers, room key and lube and off I went. I got another new towel on the way. The old one had a big wet spot where cum had leaked out of my ass.

In the shower area there were a few guys showering. The full-length mirror was next to a couple of sinks that could be seen by the guys in the shower. I debated how embarrassing it would be for the guys in the shower to see me bending over and spreading my cheeks and trying to get a good look at my own asshole. Probably pretty embarrassing I figured. But I wanted to see what my tops saw when they were getting ready to fuck me. So I spread my cheeks and looked over my shoulder to see what I could see.

With my newly shaved ass (the guy who hooked me up with my party favors had shaved my ass for me the night before), my hole looked pretty sexy. At least if you think as asshole full of cum is something sexy to begin with. I was also surprised to see that my pucker pretty small and dainty. Well small and dainty and also puffy and leaking cum at the same time. If you zoomed in on it and cropped out my balls and cock, it could pass for a woman's ass. It looked like the asses I had seen in anal creampie videos at the adult bookstores. Fucking hot.

I might have been more focused on looking at my own ass then I realized. I had been, awake since Friday morning and now it was about 2:00 AM Sunday morning. I was closing in on 48 hours awake and I could tell that I was getting kind of spacy. But I was also spun to the gills with very good crystal and I was learning that combination could lead to getting fixated on stuff. And sometimes that stuff was watching cum drip out of your own ass.

"Like what you see?" I was a bit startled. There was a man who must have just come out of the shower standing near me.

"I was just..." I trailed off, embarrassed for a moment. Then I thought fuck it. I'm not going to be embarrassed. I am going to embrace the sluttiness and be brazen with it. "I just got fucked by a couple of guys and I wanted to see what they saw, you know?"

The guy was taking his own look at my ass. "It looks pretty great. Lucky guys."

I thanked the guy for the compliment. I told him that I was headed back to my room for a smoke and asked him if he wanted to join me.

We went to my room and I lit a cigarette and game him one as well. We were sitting on next to each other on my the bed with an ashtray between us. I introduce myself as Jack.

"Gabriel". We shook hands instinctively, and then we both seemed to realize that was kind of weird for two guys who were sitting naked on towels in a room in a gay bathhouse.

Gabriel was Latino. He had a gottee. He was handsome, with short dark hair and dark eyes. He obviously spent a bunch of time in the gym. He had a muscular build. I could see that he was uncut but didn't have a feel for how well hung he was.

"So you got fucked by a couple of guys already?" Yeah. In the maze a little while ago.

"That was you? My friend saw you in there. He said that you were taking cock through the glory holes and then got fucked in the middle of the room."

"That was me. You're here with a friend?"

"Yeah. He followed some twink off somewhere. He will probably be back at our room pretty soon. We just got here."

"What are you guys into?"

"Andre is a total top. I'm versatile." I told him that I used to be a total top and that I had very recently discovered how much I liked being a bottom.

"You just randomly decided that you liked getting fucked multiple times in a row with an audience?" There was no accusation in the voice, but his questioning expression made me realize that he was probing for an explanation for the sudden radical switch in sexual preferences. I think he had also noticed my Tina dick and I had a feeling he knew what that might signify.

"I was partying with a guy last night, here. And once I was partying, I just started craving getting fucked. It just felt so amazingly good. And I couldn't get enough."

"Believe me I know. I love to party and get fucked." I asked if Andre partied too.

"Yeah. And he is one of the lucky guys who get super hard when they get high."

"Not me. I get Tina dick bad." I waved at my cock. I asked him if he could get hard when he was high.

"Usually. Tonight I definitely could. I took a Viagra when we got here. So did Andre." We are definitely looking to fuck tonight.

He asked me if I had party favors. I said it was quite possible. He said that he and Andre did too and that I should come to their room and bring some of mine so that we could share and compare. I said that sounded awesome. He gave me their room number and said that he would go find Andre and to meet him there in a few minutes.

After he left my room I took out my stash. I put enough for a couple of fat bowls in the wrapper from a cigarette pack and rolled it up. I figured they would probably have the paraphernalia that we needed.

I decided to go rinse off while I waited for Gabriel to find Andre. I didn't want to show up all sloppy for the next party. I contemplated pushing the cum out of my ass but decided not to. I was figuring out that guys who partied seemed to all want their sex as raunchy as possible.

I went to find their room. The Chute was in what was probably an office building at one point. The overall area was large. Most of the private rooms were in a large rectangular area. There was a hallway that went around the whole rectangle with rooms off to either side. Their room was in one of the corners. I knocked on the door. A voice asked me who it was.

"Jack. I'm looking for Gabriel". The door opened. A very good looking young black man opened the door.

"Come in. Gabriel just went up front to get something he will be right back. I'm Andre. Gabriel said you would be coming over."

I hadn't realized that the corner room would be a double room. Instead of a narrow mattress on a platform built along the wall of a small room, this was a larger room, with a large mattress on a raised mattress in the middle of the room. There was also a video screen hanging in the corner. I realized that it was playing the same videos that played in the two public video rooms.

The door opened and Gabriel came in.

"He said he would play it next. This one has about 10 minutes left." I asked Gabriel what he meant. He said that he and Andre had brought a new DVD they just bought, and he had asked the guy at the front desk to play their DVD next. I asked what it was.

"Bareback porn. From Treasure Island Media." I said I had been looking for bareback porn and hadn't been able to find any. Andre said this was a new porn studio and that their stuff was crazy hot.

Gabriel asked if I brought my party favors. I produced my little baggie and said I had a bit more if we needed it. Andre produced a baggie filled with shards that looked similar to what I had. He also put some other stuff on the bed. He produced a torch, a penis pump, an assortment of cock rings, and several bottles of poppers, lube (the same brand I had). Finally he produced a couple of pipes and what looked like a couple of syringes. I started to get nervous. I was having a great time partying but I didn't want to get involved with intravenous drug use. Gabriel must have sensed what I was thinking.

12