Insatiable PnP Cum Dump Slut Ch. 08

Story Info
Finishing night at bathhouse with a gangbang.
5.3k words
4.9
6.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All sex is between consenting adults 18 or older.

My new friend Daniel and I had arrived at the gay bath house Flex on Saturday night at about 12:30 AM.

We were partying hard and I had an insatiable craving for cock and cum. The club was crowded then we got there and got more so for a while after we got there. I had taken advantage of the horny crowd that arrived after the bars closed (which was 1:00 am back when this story took place).

I had found that there would be guys who arrived at the baths horny and wanted to find the hottest option to have an orgasm soon after they got there. This especially included the "straight" guys who wanted to get sucked off or to fuck a hot ass but who then got freaked out during the post-nut clarity and took off fast.

Then there was the more hardcore crowd, which I was now a part of. There was lots of partying in this crowd, and we stayed the whole time we had paid for. Tops would sample the available mouths and assess and prolong their orgasms until they were getting ready to go home.

My strategy for this visit had been to get as much cock and cum from the first crowd as I could and then play with the hardcore guys after that. With the partying fueling us we didn't get tired at 3:00 or 4:00 am like the drunk guys who came after the bars did.

The first part of my plan worked out amazingly well. I got fucked back-to-back to back-to-back in the glory hole maze and the dark room. I had swallowed a couple loads and taken at least eleven loads in my ass. While I was resting after that Daniel ate the cum out of my ass and was amazed by the volume.

Daniel was a supplier of party favors, and he had customers in the club that night. He had hooked up with them earlier in the night and told them that he had a new friend who was an insatiable bottom who loved large cocks.

I wasn't sure what time it was, but the crowd at the club was now mostly just the more hardcore guys. My friend Daniel and I had a "large" room with a queen size bed, our own bathroom, a large screen TV that had a selection of porn videos, and our own locker to keep stuff secure.

After I rested and refreshed from the first round of guys, I was now expecting my own gangbang of hardcore party tops. I was getting fucked by one of Daniels's friends, Carl while waiting for the rest of the gangbang "guests" to arrive.

Before Carl and his friend Vince had showed up, Daniel and I had smoked a bunch of dope and he had given me a double "booty bump" of meth dissolved in distilled water in my rectum.

Vince and Daniel had left to collect guys for my gangbang. Carl and I were passing the time with me on top of him rocking back and forth on his cock slowly while we watched a vintage 1970s ear gay porn on the TV. It was super-hot before it was shot in the pre-condom era.

There was a knock at the door. I climbed off Carl's cock went to the door and asked who it was. A voice said it was Rod and Phil. I let them in. They were also friends/customers of Daniel's. They had each fucked me briefly earlier in the night when we had all just arrived. They wanted to wait to cum until later in the night but had promised that they would save their cum for me.

I was going to close the door again, but Daniel appeared. He said that he had told a couple of guys they should come by.

Vince showed up a few minutes later. He said a couple of his friends were on the way.

Daniel was in our locker fishing around for things. He got a few things out and locked the locker again. He asked me to follow him into the bathroom. It didn't have a door, but we were ready to whisper privately.

"If this is too intense or crazy for you, just let me know. You can tap out at any time." I thanked him. I also said that I didn't want to be a greedy bottom and I knew he liked to get fucked too. He said that he got all the cock he wanted or needed, and he just wanted to make this a crazy memorable night for me.

"I'll take the overflow if you get tired or if there is anyone you don't like". I thanked him. He he had the gel caps he had filled with shards earlier and offered me one. I took it and washed it down with water from the sink.

I had taken a double booty bump earlier, but he asked me if I wanted one more. I said sure and bent over so he could put in in for me.

We went back out into our room. It was now crowded. Besides Daniel and I, there were the two bears, Carl and Vince. I saw Rod, a tall slender black guy and Phil a white guy with a great uncircumcised cock. While we were talking three more guys arrived. One was a guy who had fucked me the week before who turned out to be a friend of Rod and Phil. I smiled at him and said it was good to see him again.

"I'm Jack."

"I'm Charles.'

The guys were mostly milling around. A couple of them were sucking other guys.

Daniel spoke up. "This is Jack, the, um guest of honor for our little impromptu gangbang. He is a nice guy and as slutty as you could want. Please be nice to him and respect his limits."

Daniel continued. "I assume that we are all partying." He looked around and everyone was nodding." I've got some favors and a pipe on the nightstand. Please share and don't be greedy. Also, Jack and I need to check out in about two hours, and I am sure that Jack will need a minute to get himself together before we leave, so we have about 90 minutes."

Carl spoke up and said that he had a penis pump if anyone wanted to use it.

Then everyone was looking at me. I blushed, and then assumed my favorite position on the edge of the bed -- on my knees with my legs spread wide, chest down on the mattress, ass up and open for who ever wanted to go first.

Charles, my repeat customer from last week at The Chute spoke up. "I don't have to go first but I do have to check out in about 30 minutes. That lead to the guys talking amongst themselves to figure out who needed to leave earlier and who had more time.

Daniel had dropped to his knees and was sucking on Charles' cock. Carl offered him the penis pump and Charles lay back on the bed while Carl pumped up his cock for him. Charles was already wearing a black leather cock ring. In a moment Charles' cock was even more magnificent that it had been the first time we played. He moved around behind me. He was the sexy older black guy with a big, thick cut cock. The last time he fucked me his cock was about 8". With the help of the penis pump it looked even bigger this time. He grabbed on of the bottles of lube on the bed and slicked up his cock. I had already put a bunch in my ass.

I hadn't expelled any of the three booty bumps I had taken to get ready for the gangbang. I figure that whatever wasn't already absorbed in my ass would just get mixed in with the lube and cum.

"Oh, fuck Charles your cock feels amazing." I was impaled on his thick cock as he pushed it up my ass.

I braced myself on the bed as Charles fucked me behind with strong strokes. I was super excited that he wanted me to receive his cum before he had to check out. It was also hot to have a whole audience watching me get fucked. Someone was feeling Charles' cock as it moved in and out of me.

I was squeezing Charles' cock with my ass and babbling about how great his cock was. I was lost in a haze of lust, cock, and chemistry. His cock was hard and smooth and throbbing in my ass. I knew that, if time was not an issue, Charles could probably fuck for a very long time before he came. But he wasn't holding back now. He was fucking me with the rhythm and speed that felt best to him. I reached behind me to hold the base of his cock so that I could feel the cum traveling up from his balls before he finally erupted in my ass.

My timing was good. As I tightened my grip around the base of Charles' cock, he grunted a couple of times.

"Here it comes."

"Fuck yes breed my slutty hole." I felt his cock pulsing and clamped down on his cock with my ass.

"I can't believe you can take cock so well and still have such a tight ass." I felt my ass get gooey and slippery inside as Charles filled me with his cum. I was moaning incoherently.

"So good. So fucking good. Thank you." Charles pulled his cock slowly out of my ass. Daniel was there to suck and lick him clean.

Someone else stepped up to take Charles' place. I looked over my shoulder. It was one of the other guys who showed up at the same time as Charles. He was a bear type white guy with a receding hairline. I hadn't had a look at his cock beforehand but as he pushed into me I could tell it was big.

He started off fucking me hard and fast. I braced myself on my hands and knees on the bed. Daniel came over and held poppers so I could sniff them. He even pinched one nostril at a time so that I could snort from the poppers.

The guy announced that he was close to orgasm.

"Do you have a big load for me?"

"I haven't cum in five days. I'm going to fill your slutty hole to overflowing." Then he grunted and I could actually feel the first strong spurts deep inside me. Then his cock kept throbbing and I could feel cum dripping down my balls. He had shot so much cum in me hit was forced out even with my asshole clamped around his cock.

He stroked the base of his cock, and I milked him with my ass to get the last drops of his cum.

He pulled out and again Daniel was ready to clean him off with his mouth.

A couple more guys fucked me and came in my ass. I had to change positions several times. I got fucked why laying on my back and flat on my stomach. I had cum running down my thighs. There was a huge wet spot on the bed underneath me. I was in a cock lust haze.

Daniel came over to check in with me.

"How are you doing?"

"So. Many. Huge. Cocks. Thank you for setting this up for me. How many are left?"

"We started with seven. Two are left. Carl and Vincent."

"Rod and Phil?" Their loads are in you. They had to check out.

"Did I thank them? I feel bad."

"Don't worry. They knew you had a lot going on. They said your ass was amazing."

I asked how much time we had left. Daniel said that we had to be checked out in 45 minutes.

I looked at Carl and Vincent. They were both standing by the bed, stroking their cocks.

"Think that we can beat the clock gentlemen?"

Vincent said that he was close and just waiting to dump his load in my ass. I bent over and let him put his cock in my ass. It was big and thick but it slid easily into my cum filled ass.

"Your ass is so full of cum man. I've never felt anything like this. You are waaay over the top man. Fucking crazy."

"Have more for me?" He grunted.

"Take this load slut." One left to go.

Carl asked if he could fuck me missionary style. I lay on my back and hoisted my legs up and apart so that he could slide his cock in me.

He held himself up on his arms and drove his pelvis forward and I felt his huge, hard cock in me again.

"I'm sorry about spanking you earlier. I didn't mean offend you."

"I'm not offended. I was just being a smart ass and trying to show off for you."

"You are an amazing, hot, insanely fuckable slut."

"Thank you. Please cum in me. I've been looking forward to it since the first time your cock was inside me"

He drove himself in me to the hilt.

"Here it is." I clamped my asshole around him as hard as I could.

"Thank you." He pulled out and said he hoped to see me around. I said that I would be happy to see him again.

Daniel came over and stuck licked my ass. He pushed two fingers in my ass and too them out. They came out shiny and slimy with cum. He licked them off.

"I think that is too much cum even for me to swallow."

"I should push at least some of it out if we are going to leave. Otherwise, it will soak through my pants and make a mess in your car.

Daniel said he wanted to watch me push it out. I squatted above the toilet without sitting down I looked down so I could see the cum dripping out of my ass into the toilet. I pushed and a big stream of cum came out. I pushed again and more came out. I knew that my ass was full of cum, but it was still surprising to see it all come out at once. And that didn't even include what leaked out while I was still getting fucked.

"So that was, like, eighteen loads?" I said at least that many, maybe more because I wasn't sure about how many I got in the dark room.

"How do you feel?"

"Exhilarated and also pretty fried." I've been up for two days.

Daniel said that we could renew our room and just chill out for a while. I said that sounded great. He said he would take care of it and left the room.

I thought I was too wired to be even close to sleep. But I did need to lay down and rest for a while. I smoked cigarettes and watched porn. I cycled through the channels and found another vintage porn. I zoned out. Eventually Daniel came back and lay down next to me. He cuddled up to me. Normally I don't like cuddling with guys, but I did like cuddling with Daniel.

I tried to figure out how many loads I had taken at the Chute the night before. I knew it was at least ten. Plus at least eighteen tonight. Plus, about twenty last weekends. That was about fifty guys who had cum in my ass in two weeks.

I wasn't stupid. I knew the risks of having so much bareback sex. But the meth made it impossible to worry about the risks. All I could think about the animalistic pleasure of feeling a well-hung guy shot his load deep in my ass.

Daniel had dozed off. I couldn't believe that he could sleep with all the drugs we had done but I realized that I didn't know how long he had been up.

I might have dozed off as well. Or at least zoned out. I opened my eyes and checked the time it was 8:00 AM. We had about 4 hours left in the room.

There was another wet spot under me on the bed. Even after pushing out all that cum, more leaked out.

I decided to take a shower and freshen up again. I used my hose on the clean out nozzle and cleaned myself out.

I brushed my teeth and put on deodorant. I felt a bit energized, and, against all possible logic, I was still horny. I decided to go to the front and get a fresh towel and see what was going on. I, of course, took my lube and my poppers.

I got my fresh trial towel and when to check out the maze. I was horny, but for maybe the first time since I started partying the weekend before, I didn't want to get fucked. My ass wasn't sore, exactly. But my ass was tired. I decided to see if I could find some guys who wanted to get sucked off.

I went back to the room to check on Daniel. He was awake, smoking a cigarette and watching porn.

"How are you doing? How is your ass?"

"Feeling good. Ass is fine. Not sore, but definitely kind of tired."

I told him I was in the mood to suck some cock, so I was going to go check out what was going on. He said that was cool. He was still tired, so he was going to just chill. He asked if I wanted to smoke before I went. I did. So, we did that and He gave me another pill. I swallowed that and went off to see what Flex was like on a Sunday morning. I took poppers and lube (have to be prepared, just in case).

I went past the locker area. There were guys getting undressed and stowing their stuff in the lockers. Some guy were showering. I figured there might be some action in the glory hole maze, and I was right. There were guys moving around in the near darkness. I found a glory hole, folded my towel to make a pad for my knees and crouched with my face near the hole. A guy stepped up on the other side. His cock came through the hole, and I took him in my mouth. He was already hard. He was what I considered "average" 5 to 6", cut, not skinny but not super thick. Nicely shaped. I teased the head of his cock with my tongue. I created suction in my mouth to pull more blood into his already hard cock. I offered the poppers through the hole and he had some and handed them back. I was able to deep throat him easily. I held him all the way in my mouth, the head of his cock lodged in my throat past my tonsils.

"Ummm. Nice."

I sniffed my poppers and then started fucking his cock with my mouth and cock. After doing that I stopped and stayed still. He took the hint and started fucking my face.

Usually this would be the time that I tried to transition the guy from my mouth to my ass. This time my plan was to make him cum in my mouth. If he wanted to ask for my ass I would give it to him, but I would let him decide.

He seemed content in my mouth. He would fuck my throat for a bit and then slow down. A couple of times I pulled back so I could concentrate on the head off his cock or take him out of my mouth lick his shaft and his balls.

After he seemed to get close to orgasm and then backed off a couple of times, he started fucking my throat again. This time he didn't slow down.

With his cock in my mouth, I was able to feel how it swelled up as he passed the point of no return. The head of his cock pulsed larger. He stopped moving with the head of his cock on the back of my tongue. The first jet of warm cum splashed on my tongue. I kept my lips sealed tight around his shaft and sucked the cum out of him. He filled my mouth. I didn't swallow yet, so his cock was in my mouth in a pool of his own cum. When the contractions of his orgasm stopped, I swallowed, lips still tight around his cock. I sucked his now softening cock to make sure I got every drop out.

He pulled out.

"Thank you." I whispered through the hole. He walked away without a response.

I waited to see if another guy would appear. I didn't have long to wait.

Another guy stepped up. He could have been a clone of the last guy, at least as far as his cock went. It was very similar in size and shape. I gave him the same treatment. He also tried to slow down and prolong the experience. He didn't have as much control as the first guy though. Soon his load was hitting my tongue.

He shot a much bigger load then the first guy. With my lips sealed around his shaft his load actually filled my mouth and made my cheeks puff out. I swallowed some of it while his cock was still spurting more cum. Again, I sucked the last drops out of a cock that was going soft.

"Thank you. That was a huge load." This time I got a whispered thanks in return before he left.

Would there be more? My knees were starting to get sore from kneeling on the floor, but I waited to see if someone would quickly fill the open hole. I got lucky and another cock came through.

This one was bigger, and uncut. I took him in my mouth and ran my tongue between his foreskin and the head of his cock. He wasn't completely hard to begin with but was growing quickly. This guy was bigger. The feeling of his cock getting bigger and harder in my mouth was a huge turn on. Soon he was a thick 7" or so. I needed poppers to try to swallow this one. I took some hits off the bottle and took him down my throat. I had to suppress my gag reflex for this big cock. I used the trick I had recently learned and flexed my abb muscles as hard as I could. That stopped me from gagging, and I was able to take all of this lovely cock. My nose was touching his abdomen above the base of his cock. I bobbed my head back and forth, from just the head in my mouth to him fully lodged in my throat. Then I stayed still and he fucked my face. Again, I decided to suck him to completion unless he requested otherwise. But this one was looking for ass.

"Do you like to get fucked?" Whispered through the glory hole.

"Yes." I lubed up my asshole and then his shaft. I got up, turned around and presented my hole to him. I pushed against the partition, and he found my opening with the head of his cock. I hit the poppers.

I had been fucked so much already that his cock slid inside me easily. I squeezed him as he entered, and he made happy noises on the other side of the partition. I kept my ass firmly pressed against the partition and let him fuck me however felt good to him. He pulled out a couple of times to rub his cock around my asshole and up and down the crack of my ass. He alternated between fucking me slow and deep and fucking faster and harder. I liked the way he took his time and prolonging his pleasure. His thick uncut cock felt good inside me. Eventually he was ready to cum and fucked me hard without slowing down.

12