Insatiable PnP Cum Dump Slut Ch. 11

Story Info
PnP cum dump "amature" ourshines the "pros".
7.2k words
4.83
5.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All sex is between people aged 18 or older.

It was about 5:00 AM. I had been chilling out on the bed in the "big room" that Daniel and I had at Flex on Friday night. I had been pleasantly satisfied after a bunch of great sex that included a young man with a huge cock giving me a hands-free orgasm while he fucked my ass. Feeling like I had "enough" sex was a rarity while I was partying with Tina, and it didn't last long.

Daniel was dozing in our room, so I went out to see if there was anyone around. I knew that there was an "early" crowd on weekends, but it was probably to early for those guys to be showing up. I assumed that anyone who was still here from the night before was partying as well.

I wandered up to the front desk in the inside lobby. My friend who had helped me pick a jockstrap was still there. I remembered he said that his shift ended at 6:00 AM. He was a very attractive young man, in his early to mid-20s. He was wearing a tight black T-Shirt with the club's logo on it and a tight pair of shorts.

"Hey. The jockstrap looks good on you. Did you have a good night?" I thanked him for the compliment.

"It was a good night. I bet you're ready to get out of here." He said that he was. I asked him if he like working here. He said it was a decent job and that he got to meet a bunch of people."

"You must get hit on all the time." He said he definitely got his share of invitations. I asked him if there was any kind of policy regarding hooking up with guests.

"No playing while on the clock. Off the clock, we can do what we want. I get free admission when I'm not working." I checked out his package, making sure to not be very subtle about it.

"I think my time doesn't expire for at least half an hour or so after your shift ends. I'd love it if you could come by." He leaned over the counter to whisper to me.

"Are you partying." I hesitated.

"I am sure that is very strictly against club policies, so uh, no." I winked.

"I'll come by."

I walked through the club on my way back to my room. There were a couple of guys in the video room. They seemed zoned out. Nobody was in the glory hole maze or the fuck bench room. I walked through the part of the club with the smaller rooms. Not much was going on there. I went back to the room.

Daniel woke up when I got there. He asked how much time we had in the room. I told him we about an hour. Daniel said he was fried and needed to go home to sleep. He said that he would give me a ride home if I wanted. I told him he could just go home if he wanted and that I could get a cab.

He gave me the party favors I was going to sell to John for the sex party tonight. He told me that he was giving them to me for the wholesale price and that I should charge John 25% more. I also got a new supply for myself. That came from the very potent new batch that Daniel had.

"Call me when you get to the party. If it is a good scene and people want more favors, I can come by". I told him I would call him and let him know.

He gave me a hug goodbye. After a minute of hesitation, he gave me a kiss as well. I surprised myself by kissing him back.

I stashed the dope in my gym bag. I was assuming that the guy from the desk would want to party so I stowed my smaller "travel stash" that I had brought out with me for the night separately so I could get to it if necessary.

I decided to clean out again and freshen up in the shower. Once I was clean inside and out, I put in the last pre-prepared booty bump I had brought out with me. I opened the door to my room and found a good bareback porn video.

The guy from the front desk showed up. He had changed into workout gear -- athletic shorts and a tank top. He had a great build. He shut the door behind him.

"We don't have long before your room runs out. The guy on shift now is a grouch about that." He got naked and I was already naked except for my jockstrap. He had a magnificent cock to go with his great body. It was uncut and veiny. He had a silicon cock ring on. I knelt in front of him and put him into my mouth. I had put poppers and the lube on the edge of the bed. As I sucked on him, he hit the poppers. I licked the head of his cock and took him down my throat and brought him to full hardness. He was about eight inches. I did my usual ritual of measuring his circumference with my thumb and middle finger. I could just barely touch them together around the base his cock.

Before I could even try to try to transition to him fucking me he was motioning for me to stand up. He reached behind me and ran his fingers between my ass cheeks. I sighed with pleasure and knelt on the side of the bed. He bent down and licked my asshole, gently at first and then insistently. He forced his tongue inside me.

"Nice tight hole." He forced his tongue further inside me. "If I didn't know that you are careful to follow club policy about drugs might think that I tasted something in there."

"If I wasn't so careful to follow the policy, I might offer you something." He said that he didn't have time to party now because he was meeting his boyfriend to work out and then go to breakfast.

"Your boyfriend knows you play with other guys?" He said he met his boyfriend because he was a regular at the Chute and that they had an open relationship.

I lubed up my ass and handed him the bottle. He lubed himself up.

I hit the poppers and felt the head of his cock pressing against my ring. My ass opened up to accept his beautiful cock.

"UMMM. That's good. Very good." I spread my cheeks so he could get deep inside me. I squeezed him with my ass.

"Great ass. Feels as good as it looks." He started fucking me. He took a little time to savor it and then got down to the business fucking to get to his orgasm. We shared the poppers back and forth.

"I'm going to cum."

"I want to feel it inside me." I reached back to hold the base of his cock. I felt his cock swell and I clamped my ass around him as tight as I could. He groaned and I felt the pulses along the bottom of his cock as he pumped his load in me. My ass got extra slippery inside. I milked the base of his cock.

He pulled out and I licked and sucked him clean.

"I think I might be a little bit high from what I tasted in your ass. It might have absorbed into cock, and I think I swallowed some of it."

"Sorry I hope that is not a problem".

"Not a problem but I'll probably be wishing I had more later."

I asked him if he accepted tips. He smiled and said absolutely, with gratitude. I got in my gym bag. I still had a bit of party favors in my original travel stash. I folded that up in a $20 and gave it to him.

He peeked at what was inside the folded bill.

"Thank you. I'm Jason. I usually work Friday and Saturday nights."

"I'm Jack. I'll look for you next time I come in."

I told him to have a great day.

He left and I packed up my stuff and went to check out. I called a cab from the inside lobby and headed home with Jason's cum dripping out of my ass.

I got home about 7:30 AM. I was wired from the last booty bump. I smoked some weed and had a couple of beers and lay down to rest for a while. I dozed for a while and got up at 3:00 in the afternoon. I had told John that I would call him at 5:00 to make sure everything was lined up for the party. I decided to call him early.

"Hey its Jack. I know I said I would call you at 5:00 but I took care of everything and wanted to let you know."

"Did you have a chance to talk you your friend?" I knew he was asking if I was able to get the party favors he wanted.

"Yes. I saw him last night. We are good to go." John had wanted me to get him an 8-ball of meth, which was a pretty significant amount. It would be enough to get a bunch of people very high for one night or one person high for a serious bender.

The party is definitely a go. We have a hotel with 4 adjoining rooms, so we can leave the doors open between all the rooms.

"I'll be good. I promise you won't regret bringing me. I'll also try to make you look good and show your friends a good time."

He asked if I wanted to meet him at his resort. I asked him to pick me up at my apartment instead. I gave him the address and directions. He said he would pick me up at 7:00.

I smoked more weed and surfed the internet. I only had dial-up internet at that time, so internet porn, at least in the form of pictures and videos wasn't really a thing. There were individual pictures to download, but each one took a minute or more to download.

There were lots of erotic stories, and I found a website that is still around (rhymes with "shifty" with thousands of submitted stories about gay and bisexual sex. I read those until it was time to get ready.

I cleaned my self out until I was porn-shoot clean. I shaved my ass and balls. I trimmed my pubic hair short with my clippers.

I packed my gym bag with my jock strap, favorite lube, multiple bottles of poppers, fresh clothes to change into later, cock rings, and some other stuff.

I packed my gym bag with everything I would need for an all-night PnP sex party. I initially wasn't going to bring my own drugs but decided to bring some prepared booty bumps for myself. I used the new ultra potent batch from my own personal supply from Daniel for those. The stuff I had for John was from the previous batch (that I had been using for the last several weeks), which was still very high quality.

I lubed up my ass and warmed up with my dildo and then packed everything away.

I smoked a small bowl of Tina while I waited for John.

Right at 7:00 there was a knock on my door. It was John. I invited him in and we sat in my living room. I told him that I wanted to take care of the party favors here so that I could leave the money at home. He understood. I showed him what I had. He gave me money for that, and just like Daniel said, he paid me substantially more than I had bought it from Daniel for.

Then he handed me a folded stack of $100 bills. "That's $1800. I already added a tip, which I am sure will be well deserved. My friends may tip you as well."

I asked if we should bring pipes or a torch or anything like that. He said that all of that will already be there. I stashed my money in my bedroom and off we went.

John drove us to a mid-range chain hotel in central Phoenix. He said his friends had already checked in so we could just go upstairs to the rooms.

I tried to play it cool, but I was definitely excited. I was horny as hell all ready and we hadn't even gotten started. We found the door to the first room and John knocked. He stood so that he could be seen through the peephole. The door opened and we went inside.

John introduced me to the guy who had opened the door.

"Bruce is my friend from Phoenix. Bruce this is Jack." I smiled and said hello. I could see Bruce checking me out from head to toe. Bruce was a white guy, who looked to be around the same age as John (probably early 50s). He had a deep tan and an expensive haircut. He obviously worked out but had a bit of a belly. He was wearing what looked like an expensive bathrobe.

"Come in. Everyone else is here. In the first room there were ice chests. Bruce said there was beer, bottled water and white wine in the chests. There was a makeshift bar with bottles of liquor and mixers and ice in an ice bucket. Bruce led us into the next room.

In the next room there were some assorted sex toys, bottles of poppers, and lube on the table.

"Everyone is in the last room." Bruce leaned close to John and whispered something to him. John gave him a thumbs up and said that everyone should be super happy. I assumed they were talking about party favors. In the last room there were two more middle aged guys and three younger guys. Bruce made introductions.

"This is Pete." Pete was another middle-aged white guy. Like John and Bruce, he was tan, well groomed, in good shape, and handsome.

"I'm Jack nice to meet you, Pete." Pete was also checking me out.

"And this is Barry." Barry was an African American version of his friends. Around the same age, good shape, handsome. I smiled and said it was nice to meet him.

I met the younger guests next. They were Mark, Will and Brendon. Mark was a very toned white guy who would turn out to have no body hair below his eyebrows. Will was a very muscular black guy. and Brendon was a broad-shouldered white guy with a hairy chest, arms and legs. All the younger guys were naked. Barry was wearing boxers. Pete was wearing a bathrobe like Bruce.

I asked where I could put my stuff. Bruce indicated the closet. I stripped naked, got my jock out of my gym bag and grabbed my lube and poppers. I bent over, facing away from everyone and put on my jock. I heard someone make a low whistle. I also palmed two of my booty bumps. I asked to use the bathroom and went and put the booty bumps in my ass.

I came back in, and someone had produced two expensive-looking glass bongs and several torches.

John had produced the Tina, I had sold him and was loading up the bowels. "This stuff is amazing. The best I have had. I tried it last night. I think everyone will love it." Bruce asked John where he got it. John looked at me. I shrugged.

"Jack has a friend." The guys were taking turns admiring the size and quality of the shards in the bowls.

The guys were taking turns hitting the bongs and sharing the smoke with each other. I took my turns as they came around. In truth, I was already flying. The stuff in my ass was from Dainel's new batch and it was next level, even compared to his usual very high-quality stuff.

I was sitting between Bruce and John.

"Are you with an agency or an independent. I haven't seen you in any of the ads." I realized that Bruce thought that I was an escort.

"I actually found him at Zorba's on Scottsdale Road. He was hotter than the guys I was seeing online, so I hired him to come to the party."

Bruce said that he hoped the party wouldn't be too much for me as an "amateur". He winked at me to let me know he was, at least mostly, kidding.

"Pros do it for money. I do it for the love of the game." This cracked up both Bruce and John.

Soon everyone was flying, and I was even more spun. I couldn't wait to get some cock. John was the only one of the "hosts" that was completely naked. I could see his cock was already getting hard. I asked him if I could suck him.

There were two beds in the room, the usually double queen set up for a hotel room. We had all been sitting around the edge of the beds as we smoked. John was sitting so that he faced the space between the beds. I knelt on the floor between his legs and started sucking his cock. His very impressive cock came fully to life in my mouth. I hit my poppers and swallowed him to the hilt. I could hear someone say "Impressive! Swallow that cock."

I came up for air to see that some of the others had paired off. Bruce was getting his cock sucked by one of the guests. Pete was sucking another of the guests' cock. Barry was eating Brendon's ass.

"Will you please fuck me?" I was making eye contact with John but speaking so that everyone in the room could hear me. John nodded. I knelt on the edge of the bed and soon felt the huge head of his cock pressing into my ass. I hit the poppers and relaxed so that he could slide inside easily. He pushed all the way into me in one long, slow stroke."

"I love your huge cock." I had chosen my position on the bed so that I could see what was going on in the rest of the room. Bruce was watching John fuck me.

"You took John's big cock like a champ." I'm going to have to sample that ass. I told Bruce I would be insulted if he didn't let me take a turn on his cock. Will, who had bene kneeling on the floor and sucking Bruce's cock asked if he wanted to fuck. When he pulled off Bruce's cock I could see that Bruce was un-circumcised and almost as large as John. John had to be nine inches and very thick. Bruce was maybe more like eight inches but just as thick.

Will was lubing up his ass and turned round to Bruce. Will produced a condom from somewhere. Bruce made an unhappy face. Will saw it.

"Sorry. I'll top bareback but I don't bottom bareback." Bruce unenthusiastically put the condom on. Will lubed him up and knelt on the other bed so that Bruce could fuck him.

Meanwhile, John was taking his time, savoring the feeling of being in my ass. I assumed that he did not want to cum yet and I was right. He was just fucking at a pace that wouldn't push him over the edge. He leaned over and whispered to me.

"I don't think any of the escorts will bottom bareback. There were a few escorts who said in their adds that they would fuck bare as a top but none said that they would fuck bare as a bottom. Most of them said safe only as a bottom."

"I don't know if taking cock bareback makes me insane, but I am addicted to the feeling of skin to skin fucking and feeling a guy seed my ass." I was whispering back to John as he continued to fuck me.

"Pete is versatile, and he loves to get fucked bareback. He will probably want at least one, maybe more of the escorts to cum in him. Bruce and Barry and I are strictly tops. I am sure that they want to seed a hot ass, not cum in a condom."

"If the other guests won't take their cum I definitely will."

"I think the other three guests are all versatile. You are probably the only total bottom here. I would guess that the hosts will want to see the guests cum in your ass as well, if you are up for that.

I hesitated for a second, trying to pretend that I was at least having to think about it. In reality I was counting the large cocks that I could anticipate breeding me over the course of the party. Assuming that Pete wanted to fuck ass and cum inside after he was done getting fucked, I might get all the loads that Pete didn't want to take from the other guys at the party. I was very turned on by this possibility.

"My friends will tip you if you let them breed you. Even if you would do it for free, you should let me tell them to tip you. I smiled. John had figured out what a complete cum dump slut I was but wanted his wealthy friends to hook me up anyway. I appreciated that.

"I can tell them, maybe $300 each to cum in you, plus extra if the other guests breed you?" I told him that sounded great.

Now I was trying to do math while John fucked me. I was too high and too filled with lust to make the math work in my head.

"Bruce you should come over and get to know Jack better." Bruce was eager to agree. He pulled out of Will's ass and discarded his condom in a wastebasket. John went over and sat down and asked Will to suck his cock. Will produced a wipe from somewhere and cleaned off John's cock and started sucking him. I could tell that Will was a skilled cocksucker. With the help of poppers, he could swallow all of John's cock. I could see his throat bulging as he swallowed John's huge cock.

I put some more lube on my ass and some on Bruce's cock. I reached behind me and lined his bare cock up with my hole.

"Put it in. I was watching Will suck you and knew I needed to feel you in my ass." Bruce slid in to my ass and soon was ball deep inside me. Now he was leaning over whispering to me as he fucked me slowly.

"I'm guessing John told you the pros won't bottom bareback." I nodded.

"I told you I'm in it for the love of the game. Not that I won't take the money because I can definitely use it, but your cock is amazing, and I am happy to have you fucking me." I squeezed him with my ass. He said that my ass was also amazing.

"Did John talk to you about earning some extra tips?" I told him that John had, and that it sounded like a great plan to me.

Like John, Bruce was not fucking to cum right now. He was just enjoying the feeling of being in my ass. That was fine by me.

On the other side of the room Barry was now fucking Brendon. I assumed that he was wearing a condom. I saw that I was right when Barry pulled out to put some lube on his cock. I could see that Barry was also very well hung.

12