Insatiable PnP Cum Dump Slut Ch. 12

Story Info
Draining loads from the Sunday morning crowd at Flex.
5.9k words
4.66
5.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All sex is between people aged 18 or older.

After the sex party where I got paid to get fucked by four sexy daddy tops who were friends and a couple of escorts my age that they had hired to attend the party, I went home. I got home about 4:00 AM. I was tired for a while but not really ready to sleep. I had been very well fucked, but I wasn't fucked out yet.

For about a month or so I had been arranging my work schedule to accommodate extended PnP sex binges each weekend. I was a server at a busy restaurant in Paradise Valley (in the Phoenix Metro Area). I would work the dinner shift on Friday, party all night on Friday, Work the dinner shift on Saturday, then party all night on Saturday and possibly into Sunday, and then sleep and recover on Monday and Tuesday.

I had given away my Saturday shift this weekend so that I could go to the sex party. I had been invited to the sex party by a guy, John, I had had met while cruising for cock at my favorite adult bookstore in Scottsdale on Friday before my evening shift. I had gone back to John's room, and he fucked me before I went to work and then he later invited me to the party on Saturday night.

I was laying in my bed, cum leaking out of my ass onto the towels I had put down to protect my mattress. I couldn't believe that I had just made $3000 in a few hours at a party. The most unbelievable thing that was that I would have easily let all those guys fuck me for free. John and his friends were all handsome, well-built guys in their early 50s. The escorts were young, very well built, and hot. The guy's cocks ranged from large to very large. In short, they were exactly the type of guys I had been out hunting for every weekend since I became a partying bareback bottom slut.

Ironically, even after that sex party I had actually gotten home much earlier than I would usually have if I had spent the Saturday night at one of the bathhouses in Phoenix.

I had smoked some weed and had a few beers when I got back to my apartment, trying to come down from the meth a bit so that I could at least rest, if not actually sleep. I semi-dozed for a couple of hours. I woke up horny and craving cock again. I knew I could spend the day on Sunday partying and hunting for cock and still have enough time to rest and recover before I had to be back to work on Tuesday afternoon.

I got up about 6:00 AM and called my friend/fuckbuddy/wingman/party-favor supplier Daniel. He answered he phone, but he was groggy. He said that he was crashed at a friends house and needed to sleep for a while. He asked me to call him around noon if I wanted to get together.

I decided I would go to one of the gay bathhouses to check out the Sunday morning crowd. I knew that there were certain times that "straight" identifying guys looking for some easy down-low sex and otherwise closeted guys tended to go to venues for anonymous gay sex.

For example, I loved to go to my favorite adult bookstore, Zorba's on Scottsdale Road on weekdays around lunch time. The place would be swarmed with college guys, construction workers, middle-aged white-collar types, and other random horny men looking to get serviced quickly and discretely.

The same could be said for the gay bathhouses at certain times. On the weekends after bars and clubs closed lots of horny men who had been out drinking came in for some anonymous gay sex. And, I had been told, on weekend mornings, lots of married and/or closeted guys showed up, probably having told their significant others that they were somewhere else.

I had a craving for more cock and cum, so I decided to go to Flex and see if I could find some horny guys who would want to cum in my ass or at least let me swallow their load. I got in the shower. I used my douche hose to clean my ass out again until it was showroom clean. I packed my PnP sex bag. I prepared a number of new booty-bumps to have at hand while I was at the baths. I prepared two separate "travel" stashes. One of the regular stuff Daniel had gotten for me the last month or so, and a separate one with the even more incredibly potent stuff from his latest batch. I used the super-potent stuff in the booty bumps too.

I packed my lube, my various bottles of poppers, and my "realistic" 9" silicon dildo that I used to "warm up" and get my ass relaxed and ready before getting fucked at the baths. I called a cab and smoked a bowl of dope while I waited for my ride to appear.

There were a few guys in line waiting to check in when I got to the outer check in window. I considered that a good sign. More guys came in after me, an even better sign. I checked in. This time I got one of the "small rooms" that would have a twin bed instead of a queen size bed. I was able to get one that had a TV, meaning that it would have a video screen with a selection of channels of porn, like in a booth in an adult bookstore. It was about 7:30 AM when I checked in.

I went into the inner lobby. I bought another jockstrap. This time I got one that was black. I went and found my room. I got in, changed out of my clothes into my jockstrap, put in a couple of booty bumps and then smoked a big bowl. I stashed everything except my lube and poppers and went out to look around.

I went to the locker room where the showers, steam room, and lockers (for guys who only rented a locker, not a room) were. Somehow, I had missed the fact that there was a chalkboard in the locker room where guys could post messages or whatever. I had an inspiration. I went to the board and wrote a "personals ad" advertising what I was looking for:

"Attractive, masculine 25-year-old bisexual bottom, muscular build, sexy ass, looking to suck and get fucked by horny tops. No reciprocation necessary." I included my room number and went back to my room. I figured I could get let my booty bumps marinate for a while, watch some porn, and get warmed up with my dildo to see if I could get the men to come to me rather than having to go looking for them. I left my door open and found a good bareback porn video to watch.

I lubed up my dildo and worked it into my ass. My preferred way to warm up and relax my ass was to get the dildo all the way inside me and then sit on it on the bed and rock around on it. I had found that if I did that, it relaxed the muscles inside me that were normally involuntary muscles and made it so that I had a pretty good degree of voluntary control of them. That let me be able to relax my ass to let a guy with a large cock penetrate me and then I could tighten up and squeeze his cock as I pleased (and as pleased him) as he fucked me.

The dissolved meth in the booty bumps had definitely been well-absorbed in my rectum. Between that and what I had smoked, I was flying. I hoped that I would get some traffic pretty soon, otherwise my chemically fueled insatiable lust for cock would force me to go out on the prowl.

A guy stopped at my door and looked in. I made eye contact with him and smiled. "Hey."

"I, uh, saw something on the chalkboard in the locker room..." He trailed off.

"Cool. That's me. Come on in. Leave the door open, at least for now if that's OK with you." He came in, naked except for the towel around his waist. He was a white guy, probably in his late 30s or early 40s. He had the body of an ex-jock who hadn't been to the gym in a while -- broad shoulders, muscles on his chest and arms, but with a bit of a belly and without the definition that he probably had a few years ago. He had some hair on his chest, arms and legs, but not that much. He was wearing a wedding ring. I wondered where he had told his wife he was going this morning.

I stood up and took the dildo out of me. I pretended I was embarrassed to have been caught using it. "Sorry about that. I was just, um, warming up." I winked at him.

I invited him to sit on the bed. He was definitely nervous. I reminded myself to try to take it easy and not freak him out. I wanted his cock and cum for my own deviant desires. But I also wanted to give my partners a comfortable but intense pleasurable and memorable experience.

"Have you been here before?" He said that he had not, but that he had been to adult bookstores before. I asked him if there was something that he liked to do or something he wanted to do.

"I've had guys suck me at the bookstores. I like that." I told him I would be happy to suck him. He stood up and took off his towel, putting it on the bed. Unlike the "big rooms" my room didn't have much floor space. From where he was standing, he could reach the buttons to control the channel selection on the TV. I knelt on the floor in front of him, letting him look at the TV over my head. I told him he could pick whatever he wanted to watch. He said what I had on was good. It was a 1970's era gay porn. A guy with a huge, uncut cock was fucking another guy who was bent over the hood of a car.

He might have been nervous, but his cock wasn't shy. He had the untrimmed pubic hair of a "straight" guy, but his cock was very impressive. He was circumcised, with his cock already thick and meaty but still dangling between his legs rather than fully erect. He looked like he would have an impressive cock when he was fully hard.

I started slowly. I took the head of his cock in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it and then teased the underside where his head met the shaft. I licked up and down the shaft to get some saliva on it and then took him further in my mouth. I let the head of his cock slide past my tonsils, knowing it would trigger my gag reflex. I was prepared and fought off the gag reflex by flexing my abdominal muscles as hard as I could. I got my desired result -- my mouth instantly filled with slippery saliva. I assumed that was an evolutionary trait designed to keep people from choking on food or whatever. It was also super useful if you wanted to deep throat a long, thick cock.

And this guy was already thick and getting longer by the minute. I paused for a moment and sniffed my poppers and then took him down my throat until my nose was buried in his pubic hair and his balls were on my chin. I moved my head and body so that he would slide in and out of my throat until I ran out of air and had to pull back to take a breath.

Now his cock was very hard. It had to be seven and a half inches or more. It was thick enough that I could just fit it down my throat. I looked up at him. He was watching the porn, not looking at me.

"Have you done poppers?" He said he had a few times a few times. I passed them to him and swallowed his cock again. I could hear him sniffing from the bottle above my head and I deep-throated his whole cock again, wanting to time him feeling of his cock all the way inside my throat with the horny rush from the poppers.

He groaned and started moving his hips and sliding himself in and out of my mouth. I put my hands lightly on his hips, not pushing or pulling him, just letting know that he could move however felt better to him.

At that point, I thought that he would enjoy my oral worship of his cock as long as he could hold out and then shoot a big load of cum in my mouth for me to swallow. But he had a surprise in store for me.

He stopped moving.

"Your uh message on the chalk board said that you like to fuck."

"That's right. Have you fucked a man before?"

To my surprise he nodded. "A couple of times, at the bookstore."

"I would love to feel this" I wrapped my hand around his cock "Inside me." He nodded again. I put some lube on my asshole and handed the bottle to him. I wondered if he would mention condoms. To my surprise, he did not.

I got on my knees on the bed, presenting my ass to him. He surprised me again. He was able to quickly and accurately line his cock up with my opening and slide the first couple of inches inside me. I smiled to myself. Maybe this guy was pretending to be more of a neophyte to gay sex than he actually was. He had certainly put his cock in me like an experienced top.

I sniffed the poppers multiple times with each nostril and then handed them back to him. I braced myself on the bed. He paused as he hit the poppers and then he started fucking me with impressive rhythm and power.

"That feels good. Your cock is really big." I gave him a friendly squeeze, and he gave a little gasp. I gave him two more squeezes so that he knew I was doing that on purpose. I realized that I should have known that he wasn't that much of a shy newbie when he was willing to let me suck him and then fuck me with the door to the room open.

I held myself in place and let him fuck me as he pleased. He varied his pace and the angle he was fucking me from a couple of different times. I was about to offer him a different position if he wanted, but he started fucking me with that purposeful way that I knew meant that he was ready to cum. I squeezed him on each stroke as he pulled out.

"I'm getting close. Do you want me to pull out?"

"Definitely not." I pushed my ass back at him and clamped my ass on his cock. He grunted a couple of times and then let out a long, soft groan. I felt his shaft suddenly start sliding much easier in and out of me and I knew that it was being lubricated by his cum. I let him drain his balls in me. He slowed, then stopped moving. He stayed still for a moment and then slowly withdrew his cock. I got off the bed and licked his cock and sucked him clean.

"Thanks. That was awesome." He left without saying anything else. I could feel his cum dripping out of me as I sat back on the bed. There were two more guys in my doorway. I smiled at them.

"How long where you there?"

"Since he started to fuck you." One of the guys said.

"A little bit after that." Said the other guy.

"Did you see my note on the chalkboard or were you just walking by?" Not that it really mattered, because they were here now, but I wanted to try to get an idea of how effective an "ad" on the chalkboard could be. They both said they had both seen the chalkboard.

"Well then." I smiled "What can we do for each other then?" I invited them inside. The first guy, who had been at the door longer, was probably in his 30s, no wedding ring, slender build but with definition in his arms, shoulders, chest, and abs. He had a noticeable bulge under his towel. The second guy was older, probably in his late 40s. He was wearing a wedding ring. He had a decent beer belly, but a decent tan. He looked like he was probably working out but also liked to eat good food and have some drinks. I couldn't get a hint of what he might have going on beneath his towel.

"You guys cool to play at the same time?" They looked at each other and nodded. The younger guy took the initiative. He put his towel aside. I immediately got happy. He had a thick, uncut cock that was getting hard already. He was wearing a metal cock ring.

"How about you suck me until I'm hard and then I fuck your hot ass?" I didn't even reply. I just dropped to my knees. I hit the poppers and took the head of his cock in my mouth as I handed the poppers bottle to him.

His cock was already pretty hard. The only reason it was still hanging and pointing straight down is that it was thick and heavy. I couldn't circle him at the base with my thumb and middle finger. I pushed as much of him as I could down my throat. It took a couple of tries and more poppers but I finally was able to swallow him completely. I ran out of oxygen and had to pull back to catch my breath. While I did that, I turned my head to the side and laid his cock along the side of my face and down my neck so he could see how far down my throat his cock went when I swallowed the whole thing.

"You love this big cock don't you." I nodded; mouth again full of cock.

The other guy was stroking himself, watching. He was average in size and girth, but nice and hard.

The younger hung stud pulled out of my mouth. "I want to fuck your ass." I put some lube on myself and some on him and assumed the position on the end of the bed. I motioned for the other guy to come around where I could suck his cock. He lay down in front of me and I took him in my mouth as the guy behind me slid into my ass.

I moaned around the cock in my mouth. It made the guy I was sucking shiver. I held my head still and let him fuck my face. His cock felt great in my mouth, twitching and throbbing but not so thick that I couldn't breathe around it when he was lodged in my throat.

Behind me the guy in my ass had bottomed out. His balls were slapping mine through the pouch of my jockstrap. I gave him a couple of quick squeezes in succession. He liked that.

"You have a pretty hole for such a slut. If you keep taking cock like this its going to get stretched out." He was fucking me hard now. I thought he was getting ready to cum but he slowed down and started using long, slow strokes and flexing his cock when he was deep inside me so I could feel the thick, heavy shaft moving inside of me.

The guy in my mouth announced that he was ready to. I just nodded and made it clear that I absolutely wanted to swallow his load. I felt the head of his cock swell against the back of my tongue and then the warmth of the first spurt of cum in my mouth. I locked my lips around the base of his cock so that I wouldn't lose a drop of his load. He shot a big load. I had to swallow to make more room in my mouth before he was finished. Finally, he was still. He pulled it out of my mouth. I still had a mouthful of his cum. I opened my mouth to show him his load in my mouth and then swallowed every drop. I licked him clean. He gathered his towel, thanked me, and left.

Now I could hit the poppers and concentrate on trying to milk the load out of this hung stud in my ass. He was fucking me faster again now. I was squeezing him with my ass and telling him how great his giant dick felt inside me.

"You want this load?"

"Yes."

"Here it comes." He grunted loudly and made a couple of strokes that were almost savage. Then he held still. "Here it comes. Can you feel it?" I could feel that his cock was now surrounded by a pool of his own cum in my ass.

"I feel it filling me up. So fucking hot." Finally, he withdrew. I spun around and sucked him clean.

"Fucking amazing. Thank you." He thanked me too and then he was also gone.

More guys came to my room, having seen my "ad" on the chalkboard. I swallowed two more loads and took two more in my ass. I got a perverted thrill of making married guys horny and hard and making them cum with my mouth and my ass. I liked being a freely available slut, ready to get them off without expecting anything other than for them to shoot their load inside my body.

Eventually the traffic slowed. It was about 10:00 AM. I shut the door to my room and smoked more dope and had another booty bump. I went back to the chalkboard and added to my "ad".

"If my room is locked, look for me in the public areas. I am 6', 190 pounds, muscular, with both nipples pierced with blue titanium hoops. Wearing a black jockstrap and room key on right ankle." I noted the time on the chalkboard as well.

It had been a big turn on to have men showing up at my room having read my ad and knowing what I was looking for. I wanted to have the same thing happen if guys found me in the public areas of the club.

I went to one of the video rooms. There were a couple of guys in the room already. The video was a bareback porn, which made me happy. I hated porn with condoms. I put my towel down on a bench and leaned back against the wall. I spread my legs and put one foot up on the bench so that I could reach my asshole. I put a finger in, then two. My hole was slick with the multiple loads I had taken earlier.

There were two guys in the room with me. One "straight" looking married type and a college-age frat-boy type. They were both splitting their attention between me and the video. Another guy came a bit later. He saw me and I could see him giving me the once-over. He came over to me. As he approached I saw that he was another married type guy, white, average build, decent looking and well-groomed. He had what looked like a promising bulge under his towel. He sat down next to me.

12