Insatiable Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get out of me," she managed to croak.

When he did nothing, not even seeming to hear her, she got a grip on herself and almost shouted: "Get out of me, damn you!"

Perhaps the curse had some effect, for Patrick now did pull out, flopping over onto his back next to her.

She gave him the most baleful look she could manage.

"You son of a bitch!" she spat. "Where do you get off doing something like that to me without permission? Who the fuck do you think you are?"

Again he made no response, just staring blankly at the ceiling.

"I think," she said in a low, intense voice, "you'd better leave."

At last he made some gesture that he was paying attention to her words--and her anger. He looked over at her and said shortly, "All right."

Then he got up, got dressed in under two minutes, and walked out the door.

Laurie remained lying on her stomach, his discharge starting to ooze out of her anus. A look of incomprehension spread over her face. What just happened here? Did this guy really come twice in me--front and back--while making me come twice too? Even if the first copulation could be considered (more or less) consensual, that second one definitely wasn't! I really ought to--

For now, however, she just wanted to put the incident behind her. She was still in a state of shock, not fully aware of how much this encounter had shaken her, physically and emotionally. She crawled up from the bed and stumbled to the bathroom, where she turned on the shower as hot as it could go and remained under the spray for many minutes, as the remnants of his and her fluids were washed away. She dried herself ferociously with a thick, warm towel, and in the mirror she saw herself bright pink from head to toe--quite seductive from the male point of view.

But the last thing she wanted to think of at the moment was the idea of a man--any man--inserting himself into her body.

12