Insert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily sipped tentatively on her drink. It was indeed strong, but sweeter than any hard liquors that Emily had tried before.

"I understand congratulations are in order," said Nina, gesturing towards Emily's ring finger.

"Thank you," said Emily. "We're very happy." She took a sip of her drink. "How are things with you?"

"Oh, I'm fine," said Nina. It seemed to Emily that Nina had her guard down. She wasn't as flirtatious as usual, and seemed relaxed.

"Why do you have an apartment in Prague?" Emily asked.

"Partially just because I can," Nina said. "I make enough, and work allow me to base myself here for greater access to the Asian markets... although frankly the benefit is marginal. I'm thinking about getting a place in Istanbul, but that's a bigger culture shock. Prague is just so free. Beautiful, too, but the main attraction for me is the culture. It's like Amsterdam without the canals."

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but do you find it difficult to... find sexual partners?"

Nina widened her eyes in feigned outrage. "Emily, are you saying I'm not attractive enough?"

"N-no, no, I just meant... submissives."

"Relax, I know. It's actually much less hard than you'd think. There's more people who want to be dominated by women than there are women willing to do the dominating. Actually, I think that's true for men as well, but the odds are stacked in my favour. Plus, most people are willing to dabble a little bit, even if they don't want to be horse-whipped."

Emily glanced out the window briefly.

"Sorry, was that too much?" Nina asked. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"It's fine," Emily said. "I just wish... OK, can I tell you something? Tom's shown me all about pain play and restraint and submission, and I'm so glad he has because I've really enjoyed it, but... I want to try public sex and exhibitionism, but the veil just comes down whenever I mention it to him."

Nina paused. "Well, you don't need me to lecture you about consent. It's even more important in a kinky relationship. So, assuming you've communicated clearly with Tom, and he's communicated clearly that he's not interested, you have to make a decision. Either you accept that you aren't going to have this kink fulfilled, you find some creative way to fulfil it that he consents to, or you break up with him." "Well, it's definitely not worth breaking up with him over," said Emily. "So I guess that brings us to creativity."

"Do you know what it is he objects to? Would he be fine if you were the only one taking the risk? Or what about something like amateur pornography, where the exposure is fully legal?"

Emily could practically feel the vasodilation between her legs. "That's... not something I'd thought of, but it appeals. I think he'd be down for it. I'll ask. Thanks, Nina. I'm glad I had someone as bold as you to advise me."

Nina sighed. "Can I tell you something, Emily? I found all of this by accident. My dad was a diplomat. He was stationed in Tunis during the Arab Spring while I was at university. He was hit by a stray bullet fired by the security services and ended up paralysed. He got a big insurance payout and could take early retirement, but it turned out that my parents were in a lot of debt and were going to lose everything. I had a job lined up with an international development organisation, but I pivoted hard to finance so I could make enough money to pay off their debts."

"Oh wow. That must have been terrible."

"Honestly, it could have been so much worse. I mean, he survived, he does motivational talks now... but yes, I had to grow up fast. I wanted to help developing countries, but instead I ended up buying them. It hardened me. There was a lot of stuff that came with the job that I acclimatised to, so instead of it being a two year rush to set up my parents, I stuck with it. I ended up adopting a certain persona in the workplace, and that ended up spilling over to my love life. When I'm with my friends I can loosen up a bit and be myself. So I'm glad you're here. It isn't just about the sex, Emily - I genuinely value your company. Both of your company."

"Well, I'm glad. Perhaps we should have another drink?"

"You can have another," said Nina, taking Emily's glass over to the drinks stand and decanting a larger portion of Armagnac, "but I think I'm done for now. I'm not in the right mood. I'll make myself sad drunk."

"Well, I'm not sure I want to be the only one intoxicated," said Emily, accepting her drink from Nina all the same.

"I didn't say I wasn't going to get intoxicated," said Nina with a smile. She headed through to the kitchen and grabbed a small plate. She picked up a tin that was gaudily decorated with flowers. There was no way Emily could imagine it being owned by Nina the dominatrix, but she could now understand it as something belonging to the reluctant investment banker. Nina opened the tin and pulled out a chocolate brownie.

"Is that what I think it is?" Emily said, teasingly.

"THC and CBD infused. Perfectly legal here. Would you like one?"

"It's not going to turn me into a paranoid wreck?"

Nina laughed. "Don't worry. If you're nervous, just have half for now, and maybe the other half this evening."

--------------------------------------------------

Half an hour later, Emily was starting to feel very relaxed. Nina was telling a story about a strange encounter she'd had in the Jewish quarter a few weeks earlier.

"Look, I'll show you," Nina said, throwing open the French windows and stepping onto the balcony. Emily followed her. They were only on the first floor, but they had a good view of the people milling through from the square at the end of the street. "It was just as we came through that alleyway," Nina said, pointing. "He just collapses on the floor. I was worried for a second, but he wouldn't stop laughing. He wasn't hurt, but he also wasn't going to get up and come with me, so after a few minutes I just decided to leave him there. So it was all a bit of a waste of time."

Emily spied something tucked to the side of the balcony, left of the French windows and below the regular windows. It was a wooden pillory, like something out of a history book. "What's that doing out here, Nina?" Emily asked.

"Oh, there wasn't enough room in the spare bedroom, so that lives out here. I think being slightly weathered adds to the authenticity, don't you?"

"I just want to check on Tom. I'll be right back."

Emily skipped through the living room and down the hallway to the spare bedroom. She was surprised to see just how crowded the spare room was. Tom was fast asleep, and Emily didn't want to risk waking him.

She returned to Nina, who was fixing herself a drink now.

"Nina, I'm sorry if this is forward, but I'd like to try the pillory," Emily said. "Would you be up for giving me a little discipline?"

Nina smiled wickedly. "That's "mistress" to you, young lady. Help me bring it inside."

"Oh, mistress, I was hoping... please, could we use this as a chance to do some exhibitionism?"

"What does your Master think?"

"I didn't want to disturb him, Mistress."

"Oh, you are a bad girl." It was like a switch had flicked inside Nina. She'd gone from vulnerable to domineering at the mere mention of disciplining Emily. "Yes, I think a spell in the pillory would teach you a lesson. Dress, off, now."

Emily reached around and unzipped herself, then pulled her dress off over her head. She discarded it on the sofa and stood before Nina in just her bra and panties - a matching mute-pink set.

They did move the pillory slightly, positioning it in front of the French windows and opening it in anticipation.

"And the bra, please, girl," said Nina.

Emily complied, unclasping her bra and throwing it down on top of her dress. She now stood in front of Nina in just her pink lacey panties. Nina walked up to her and clasped her breasts.

"I've said this before, but you have great tits," Nina said. "Of course, if you were mine I'd pay for you to go up a size or two, but I can't complain." She gave them a squeeze and looked Emily dead in the eye. It made Emily gulp. "Tell me you want the pillory. Tell me you want the cane. Tell me you want the world to see."

"Oh, please, mistress, I am your worthless bitch, please punish me. Put me in the pillory and cane me in front of the whole world."

Nina reached up and grabbed a fistful of Emily's hair. She dragged her out to the balcony. Emily knew she could easily overpower Nina, but she allowed the smaller woman to treat her roughly.

"Assume the position," said Nina. Emily bent at the waist and placed her head and arms in the notches on the lower half of the pillory. Nina closed the other half down over her, securing her tightly in place. Emily was immobilised and helpless.

Nina spent a few seconds rummaging in one of her cupboards, before returning to the balcony. Emily could see a couple of young men glance up at her, a damsel in distress with her tits out. That was what she wanted. She felt so desired. She only wanted one man inside her - but she wanted everyone else to know what they were missing out on.

"Your initial punishment is ten minutes in the pillory and thirty strokes of the cane," Nina said. Emily felt Nina's fingers under the elastic of her panties, before she yanked them down to her ankles. "The safe word is "terminate". Count the strokes."

Emily felt the lightest touch of the cane against her backside for a brief moment, before Nina withdrew it and brought it down again sharply.

She stifled a cry. "One." "Don't try to be brave, girl. You're a slut for punishment," Nina said, running the tip of the cane up Emily's spine and back down again. Emily had goosebumps. Every hair was stood up on end. "If you're in pain, I want to hear it."

Nina once again positioned the cane against Emily's buttocks and brought it down with a sharp crack. This time, Emily cried out in pain. Her breasts swayed forward under the force of Nina's blow. Passers by on the street below looked up at her. Some turned their gazes away. Some very much did not. Emily could tell some were filming her on their phones. "Two."

"Good," said Nina. She manoeuvred the cane in-between Emily's legs, teasing her labia. It wasn't especially delicate or controlled, but it did the job. Emily bit her lip in anticipation.

There was a long wait between each blow. Nina clearly wanted to drag the thirty out over the full ten minutes. Emily wasn't sure if that was good or bad - would it make the recovery quicker or slower?

Crack! "Three!"

Crack! "Four!"

The voyeurs down below were more like a stream than a pool. A couple of blows seemed to be all the titillation most people needed. But as soon as one person moved along, another passer-by took their place.

"Six!"

"What the hell?"

Emily didn't need to see Tom to recognise his voice, and he was clearly not best pleased.

"Oh, good, you're awake. Would you like to join us?" Nina said, sounding much cooler than Emily felt.

"Emily, are you OK?"

"I'm fine. Erm, abort? Terminate?"

Nina dropped the cane and helped Emily  out of the pillory. Emily gingerly pulled up her panties. Tom was looking disheveled and pissed off.

"Sorry for waking you," Emily said. "I just wanted to try something and thought we shouldn't disturb you."

Tom looked coldly at Nina. "In future," he said, "make sure I am present or have given permission before you discipline my sub. We're a package deal. Don't get between us, or we'll stop sharing. You understand?"

Tom was not an unusually tall man, but Nina was unusually short, and Tom towered over her. He was also much stronger. This was the angriest Emily had ever seen him - although that wasn't saying much, as he was usually very level-headed and composed. Emily was suddenly aware of the danger of the situation. Glancing down, she could see an unmistakable tent in Tom's pants.

Nina didn't flinch. "Please accept my apologies. In future I'll seek your permission before disciplining her."

"Good," Tom said, relaxing a little. Emily got herself dressed properly. "I'm still not in a great mood, to be honest. Emily,  what do you think would cheer me up?"

Emily was very excited. "Maybe... maybe you should discipline me?"

"Later, perhaps. Actually, what I want right now is a pizza. Nina, do you know anywhere that does gluten-free pizza?"

"There's a fantastic place up towards the castle, near the Lennon Wall. It's about a 20 minute walk?"

"Sounds good," said Tom. He ran his hand over his face. "I'm going to take a quick cold shower, then we could head over there? Would be nice to catch up properly."

Emily had some insight into Tom's behaviour.  He was working hard to seem casual now, after losing his composure when he walked in on Nina caning her. Best to assuage him. "I'd like that."

Tom showered, and they all got changed into casual, loose-fitting clothes. They were just getting ready to leave when the intercom buzzed. Nina pushed to talk.

"Toto je policie," came a crackly voice through the intercom. Emily didn't need to speak Czech to understand what that meant.

"Hold on," Nina said. She buzzed them into the building, then put the chain on her door. When they knocked on the door, she opened it as far as the chain would allow, and stood in the crack. There were two burly male officers on the other side.

"You speak English?" said one of them, a square-jawed man in his 30s. "We have reports of public indecency."

"I couldn't say anything about that," said Nina.

"Madam, is there anyone else in there with you?"

"No," said Nina.

The other officer produced an iPad and showed it to Nina. "Do you recognise her?"

At that moment, Emily tried to suppress a sneeze. She failed.

"Madam, you know lying to a police officer is a criminal offence?" the first officer said. "If you don't co-operate I will have no choice but to take you in."

Nina sighed and unchained the door, allowing the cops into her apartment. Their eyes quickly locked onto Emily.

"Madam," the second one said to Emily, "is this you?" He showed her the iPad screen - and there it was, a video of her in the pillory, an expression of sexual ecstacy on her face, tits clearly visible and swaying back and forth. Someone had recorded her from ground level and then passed it onto the police.

There was no point denying it. "Yes, that's me," said Emily. "I'm sorry."

"This is a very serious incident," said the square-jawed cop. "You're under arrest."

Emily's mouth hung open in shock as each of the officers grasped one of her arms.

"Hold on, officers," Tom said, "is this really necessary? How about a spot fine?"

"Sir, I understand your concerns, but we have a duty to take sexual crime very seriously, especially when children could have been affected. Your friend will need to spend the night in the cells while we work out what to do."

The officers bundled a tearful Emily out of Nina's flat, down the stone steps, and out onto the street. Tom and Nina followed after them. They roughly bent Emily over the hood of their car and handcuffed her behind her back, before bundling her into the back of the car.

"Where are you taking her?" Nina asked.

"The station at Benediktská 1. She can call you when she gets out."

"Oh, no, I'm going straight after you," Tom said. Nina put her hand on his shoulder.

"That is your right, sir, but it won't expedite her release."

"Expedite..." Tom scoffed.

"Tom, you need to take a moment," Nina said. "Let them do their job. Don't make things worse for Emily."

Tom took a breath and looked at his fiancée. She was locked in the backseat. She stared out through the tinted window at him with tears in his eyes. It broke his heart to see her genuinely upset. He had half a mind to try to break open the car door and pull her out, as futile as that would be.

The car pulled away down the narrow street. Pedestrians got onto the pavement to clear a path.

"Tom, listen to me," said Nina, steel in her voice. "Emily will be fine. They'll probably just give her a formal caution and let her go. The best thing you can do for her is calm yourself down. She will need your support. You can't just go charging after her like a raging bull. We'll have sandwiches, help you calm down, then we'll go down to the station and wait for her. OK?"

Tom exhaled firmly. His jaw was clenched. "Fine. You're right. But we're not going to hang around. Twenty minutes and we're going after her."

------------------------------------------

Tom and Nina ended up sitting in the lobby of the police station for eight hours. Nina tried to keep Tom's mind occupied - not least because she was bored out of her skull - but he was too restless. She'd popped out to buy them each a salad at about 8, and had been afraid that Tom, having refused to leave Emily for a minute, might have got himself arrested while she was out.

Nina was asleep, leaned up against the water cooler, her mouth agape, when a middle-aged female officer approached Tom with a rigidly neutral expression.

"Your girlfriend is in for indecent behaviour, yes?"

"Yeah, that's me," said Tom.

"So there are two options. Normally for a sex offence, we detain the accused until trial. Something like this, she could get up to six months."

Tom's stomach sank. Six months! He wasn't sure how Emily would cope - and he was sure she didn't deserve that.

"Alternatively," the officer continued, "first time offender, minor charge... we could give a spot fine. 275,000 Kč. She gets out straight away, no criminal record. What do you think?"

There was no question in Tom's mind. He very quickly estimated the exchange rate - about 1:400, that made it about a £600 fine - but at that point in time he didn't really care. He would have handed over the deed to his flat to get Emily out without charges.

Five minutes later, Emily was out. Her make-up was running down her face, her eyes were bloodshot, and her hair was disheveled. Tom pulled her into a strong embrace and they both sobbed.

Nina stirred. "Oh, you're out then?" she said. Tom and Emily broke their embrace and Emily looked at Nina. "Chin up, darling, it's over now," said Nina with a reassuring smile.

Nina led them home. It was late, and the streets were full of drunken tourists staggering around and singing bawdy songs. One of them made a pass at Nina as she led her friends back to her apartment, but she just ignored him. Fortunately, it was only a ten-minute walk.

"I think we could all use a drink after that," Nina said, as they took off their shoes. "Let's finish off the Armagnac."

"I'm starving," said Emily.

"I'll make you some toast," Nina said, pouring the drinks.

"Coeliac," Emily and Tom said simultaneously.

"Sit down and relax with your drinks," said Tom. "I'll handle the food. What would you like, Em?"

"Oh, just a salad of some sort..."

"There's plenty of greens in the fridge, probably some feta too," Nina said.

Tom found a bowl and arranged a salad for Emily. He then put some toast on for himself.

"You were right, Tom," said Emily mournfully. "God, I can't believe I was so stupid."

"Hey, don't talk like that," Tom said. "You were unlucky, that's all. I bet most people who try exhibitionism don't get arrested. Especially not in Prague, of all places."

They are and drank in subdued silence.

"You know, all things considered, Emily, the least I can do is offer you my bed for the night. It will be more comfortable," Nina said.

Emily wasn't sure what to make of that. "Are you propositioning me? Because I'm really not in the mood, sorry."

"No, god, no. I'm just offering you the good bed. I'd sleep in the spare room."

"And it's a proper bed? Not a sex swing, or a torture device?"

"I promise, just a normal bed. I insist."

Emily shoved one last leaf of spinach into her mouth and chewed it over. "Thank you, Nina. I really appreciate it."