Inside Candy Pt. 06

Story Info
Candy reaches climax while watching dad's medical exam!
2k words
4.33
19.3k
7
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my breathing increasing and my body seemed to be both warm and very cold. My female parts were more than activated and on high alert. I was sure my crotch was very soggy by now.

My body shook and quivered in spasms, an orgasm was not far off I was sure!

The keyhole seemed blurry and then my eyes readjusted and I saw the doctor moving next to dad by the scales and the nurse had pulled free the necktie and begun the process of undoing the dress shirt from top to base. Dad raised his arms in compliance and let her pull the shirt free and lodge it on the hook with the now growing number of dad's clothing items.

The doctor from what I could see was just watching and noting the whole event. His eyes, what little I could see from my point of view, seemed alive with fire. The chubby backside of the nurse giggled about and dad's undershirt was yanked over his head and he stood naked from the waist up. His glorious chest with its fur and shapely pectorals was on full view.

The nurse and doctor sang approval for his perfectly wonderful physique,

"The photos were great, but this up close view is priceless!" The doctor shared in a rather large stage type whisper.

Now the hands of both nurse and doctor slowly stroked and caressed dad's chest but especially all around his nips.

"Tighten up those muscles, Tony!" The doctor ordered.

"Yes, sir!" Dad chorused back with glee as he raised his arms and did the tradition body builder pose much to both onlookers praise and delight.

The nurse worked dad's leather belt and buckle free and his trousers dropped down,

"Undo those laces, Tony and kick off the shoes." The nurse gently suggested.

Dad obeyed, he bent forward out from my view and I heard the leather shoes clunk on the floor nearby with a thud. The nurse too vanished downward and soon the trousers were hung on the hook. Dad stood in just his tight dark briefs which I could just about see; I only guessed his socks were still on since nobody said a word about socks yet.

The view from his upper thighs down was lost in my crappy keyhole view.

Dad was spun round and told to stand upon the medical scales; the process of pushing the old style weights to and fro on the slider bar began. The nurse did all this while the doctor took notes on that clipboard.

The measuring stick affixed to the scale was used to get dad's exact height and for this he faced me.

His face looked calm and handsome and his lush reddish blonde hair still perfectly in place. I sensed a slight nervous twitch in that lovely reddish moustache which added a bit of charm to the whole event as I remained glued to all that was playing out.

The nurse guided my dad forward and to the central point where the exam table was placed.

"You just hop onto this!" She proposed.

Dad did and I could now see his profile and he did still have on socks with no old fashioned elastic garters with clips today, just longish charcoal ones that nearly went to his knee. His legs swung on the side of the table, the paper cover crinkled loudly as his ass shifted about. The doctor appeared with the stethoscope and did the usual breathing, tapping and listening all around dad's chest and back.

The nurse just seemed to watch at this point, she was just out of my view but no doubt absolutely smitten with my dad!

"You are very fit so far, Tony. Very fit indeed!" The old doctor purred.

The nurse re-entered the scene and pulled the foot of the table out further from inside. Next she grabbed two metal stirrups from two side pockets and swung them into place as well. The sound of metal and clicking pierced the air.

The exam table looked ready for in-depth work now.

"Tony, you just lie back now and put your feet in these, sorry if they are chilly," the doctor instructed.

The nurse raised the head section slightly and dad, with much crinkling, shifted his body up and onto the exam bed. I was at the foot end and could see dad's socked feet now clearly and he rested them in these two stirrups which were really just open metal loops for each heel to rest in. The head being raised meant I could see dad pretty well from my keyhole.

The scraping sound of a leather topped metal legged stool, which I had seen in a corner of the room, was pulled into position at the foot of the table in between my dad's raised legs. I knew once the chunky doctor or nurse sat there, my view would severely obstructed!

I think my love of all things "dad" made me appreciate the fact that his two dazzling size 10 socked feet would still be seen on either side of whoever sat on the stool.

"Tony, you just let us know if you feel any pain or discomfort as we explore your body. I will be using various tools as I work. My nurse will hold your hand and you just alert her to any issues you might have." the doctor said as he moved a small rolling tray to beside the stool and sat down.

The nurse stood alongside dad and seemed to be leering down upon him like a vulture. The doctor shifted the stool, pulled right in and very close to the end of the table.

Dad was very quiet and I wondered if he shut his eyes. My heart was in my mouth and my lower parts ached. I wanted to see more but had to settle for this. The thought of rubbing my raging clit was so tempting! I just wanted to pinch at it like hell!

I feel a need to explain a bit more about my fetishes at this stage. The whole foot fetish thing never was learned, it has always been part of me. Not my own feet, and not just men. I have always loved feet and that is wild for a woman. Trust me. All who have dealt with me over these many years have all said, "Damn, thought only guys got into that."

I am living proof that fetishes have no sexual orientations! So the fact my dad and mom and Aunt Rosie were my original "foot crushes" is no great shock. So if I extol these pleasures, now you know that it's highly unique but I crave it so very much!

So that said, seeing dad's quivering feet, propped up, all thinly socked and yummy as the doctor began his "in depth" exam was like I had put my finger in an electric socket.

I knew at that second I would snatch those socks tonight from the clothes basket at home, both of them and investigate their warm aromas...the musky man-scent of my dad being "doctored" by this very strangely sexy guy and his domineering wife.

The fact I could only see the upper part of the nurse, if she truly held my dad's hand I do not know, and the large figure of the back of the doctor blocking dad's middle...this only made the frenetic rush even more intoxicating. Not quite seeing but seeing, call it crazy but it was a huge turn on for me!

The doctor obviously was working his hands all over dad's abdomen because he announced, "I never use rubber gloves, waste of time, I prefer the flesh to flesh contact."

"Me, too Doctor, I enjoy doing a bit of examining up here." the nurse echoed back.

The sound of pleasure, the ooohs and ahhhs, emanated forth from the closed door.

I gather dad still sported his sexy briefs as I did not see them slide over his feet yet.

"Your inner organs feel perfect, Tony! So solid and healthy." Doc Filbert grandly stated.

"Good, you are being very thorough," Dad said in a muffled way.

"We only just began, we have much to see!" The nurse warned in a schoolmarm sort of way.

The way she spoke, I felt like I was about to pee right there in the hallway. My insides were all alive. I am not sure I had ever been so aroused before.

And then my sense of restraint vanished when the doctor announced, "Tony, we seem to have slight swelling beneath these briefs. Nurse, we had better have a look!"

I nearly fell on my face with the powerful rush and shuddering I felt. The whole of my insides felt like they were pouring out of my various lower openings. The fire and tingle was dynamite and stars for me; I had climaxed! It was my first explosion of orgasmic waves of that day and not my last by any means. I expected several more before dad finished his examination. The tingling did not seem to cease nor did my constant tremors. I was a shaking mess!

I knew the crotch of my hose was soaking wet, my fingers gently pressed down and I felt the sodden area under my dress. I was so alive at that very moment.

I watched as the nurse hovered above dad and seemed to yanking and tugging and I heard that crinkling sound and then pop! Over his large feet sailed the sexy dark briefs and then dad's socked feet rested again on the stirrups. I think I may have been hyperventilating by now.

The undies were placed on the peg by the over helpful nurse and she walked back to my dad's side as he lay nude except for the long, thin socks. Those socks now seemed to glisten slightly on the soles with delicious man-sweat. My dad's feet were always so sexy when moist!

The doctor and nurse too seemed to be shaking and trembling, "Tony, you're so big and firm. The flaccid penis in the photos was a work of art but this is perfectly sinful. So full, yet not monstrous, so long and yet pleasing to the eye and the delicate way your silky foreskin just nearly opens enough at the tip to allow a small look at your now fully pink and moist cock-head. You have a perfect man-hood, just perfect!" Doctor Filbert breathed as he leaned forward over my dad's lower section.

The nurse, whose face I could see, was absolutely alive with delight. She looked like a lady let loose in a bargain basement sale and had the whole place to herself.

"Oh, Tony! I can see the pre-ejaculate fluids rising nicely. And I must say, Miriam is so lucky to have you and that wonderful secret weapon of yours deep in her during your private times. How wonderful. Perhaps, if you'd like, you could demonstrate its many uses for pleasing women." The nurse crooned.

"And pleasing men, dearest. But not today. Today is just a preliminary exam. More study will need to be done. If the patient is willing? Are you willing Tony?" The doctor asked with a bit of near hysteria in his voice.

"Oh, Miriam and I are very willing. We love to explore and be explored. She'll be thrilled, just thrilled!" Dad answered with gusto.

I by now was nearly on my second orgasm of the day, the first now fading and the next brewing like a volcano, about to erupt and make me scream. But screaming was out of the question! Dear me!

And the fact that dad was not flaccid made me so excited. Seeing his erection was not yet a sight that I had been able to see. I knew it must get big and hard and long, but this was the first time I was around to actually see it. And, damn it, I could not see thru the back of the doctor.

I prayed, "Please move, come on...let me see!" I needed to see my darling dad rock hard and dripping man-juice!

Much more on the way! CandyXX