Inside the Beast Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul and I had loved giving each other oral sex, but I had never received it from a woman. Anna was gentle and seemed to know exactly where I was most sensitive and exactly what to do. As Anna got me closer to orgasm, I had to pull my face away from pleasing her to gulp for air. Anna pushed me onto my back, crawled between my legs, and reapplied her mouth to my cunt. I lost control. My hips bucked, but Anna kept doing what she was doing. My God that felt good! I came once and then came again harder. I squirted on Anna's face. As good as sex had been with Paul, and some of the men before him, I'd never experienced the sensations Anna gave me that night.

By March, Mom, Dad, and I had agreed that I should base myself in Munich. With the railroads rebuilt, it was only a few hours to Bremen and Hamburg, and less to Austria and Switzerland. Naturally, I moved in with Anna. I also learned how to give her the same kind of pleasure she had given me that first night in her apartment.

Anna worked at the bar every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night. I wasn't there all the time, but I went there a lot, particularly on Saturdays. I noticed a particular couple who came in every Saturday. I guessed they were about my age, maybe a year or two older. The man was average height. He wasn't bulky but gave an impression of physical strength. His wavy, shoulder-length hair framed a face that was cruelly handsome. He seemed less likely to seduce a woman than to rape her. Still, there was something magnetic about him.

The woman with him had very thick dirty blonde hair that fell to her shoulders. She was almost anorexic. Her face might have been pretty but for her constant pissed-off expression. Every time I looked at her, I thought "heartless bitch."

I probably would not have paid attention to the couple except, every time they were in, a circle of students formed around them. The students would sit raptly while the man, or more often, the woman appeared to lecture. I also noticed that the students bought the couple's drinks. The couple were always there in time for Anna's and the other waitresses' second strip. Despite the devoted attention of his followers, I saw the man's eyes follow Anna constantly when she was nude. His face at those times reminded me of a hungry animal.

As Anna and I went back to the apartment after closing the bar the last Saturday in April, I asked her about the strange couple. Anna gave me a quick, concerned look before she recovered and said, more breezily than necessary, "that's Georg and Rielke. They call themselves revolutionaries. I think they're just recruiting boys and girls. I've heard they have a house somewhere outside the City where they have interesting parties."

One of the other waitresses at the bar quit in the beginning of May. A university student, she had gotten a new boyfriend who didn't like the idea of her going bare in a room full of men drinking. Anna pressed me to ask for the job. "I love it," she said, "and the way you like to show off, you'd have a great time. The tips are good too, at least when we're naked."

As I said, I had envied Anna the first night I saw her working at the bar. The idea of working nude in a crowd of clothed people was exciting. I let Anna take me to meet Gudrun, the older woman who owned the bar. Gudrun had, of course, seen me in the bar and knew I was close with Anna. She was enthusiastic about hiring me, even when I explained that my regular job took me out of town a lot so I could not reliably work every weekend. Gudrun said, "once word gets out that people can see your body with nothing on, we'll be turning people away from the door. I don't care if you only work one night a month, you'll be worth it." I was, of course, flattered and the job excited me.

Mom, Dad, Grandmother, Paul, and my in-laws were all nudists. I had been going nude around other people, both people I knew and strangers, my whole life. I was more comfortable naked than clothed. However, the first night I worked at the bar was the first time I had undressed solely for the purpose of having people look at my nude body. As our first strip approached, I was scared and excited. The anticipation of exposing myself to the customers brought its own pleasure and stimulation.

As I pulled my dress over my head on the small stage that first time, I felt the air and the lights on my bare skin and knew everyone in the room was looking at my tits and my pubes. I almost came. We gathered our dresses from the floor and walked nude to the bar where Gustav, the bartender/bouncer, held our cash pouches. I strapped my pouch around my bare waist and walked into the room to serve my customers, giving my bare ass a bit more swing. I was disappointed when our nude half hour expired. I couldn't wait to strip off again later that night and hoped we'd stay nude until closing.

I enjoyed working at the bar and tried to arrange my schedule to work as many nights as possible. At Anna's suggestion, I didn't tell Mom and Dad about the job. They wouldn't mind, but Anna thought we would surprise them when they came over in June. Although Anna and I were living together and pleasured each other every night we were together, Anna talked a lot about my father. She was open about the fact that she still wanted to fuck him. I hoped she did. I thought it would be wonderful for two of the people whom I cared about most to share pleasure with each other.

The negative about working at the bar was Georg and Rielke. For some reason, I ended up serving them and their acolytes every Saturday once I started working. Nude or clothed, I could see Georg raping me with his eyes. It scared me to think what he was thinking.

I was opposed when Georg invited Anna and me to a "party" after work on the Saturday before Mom and Dad were due to come. Anna, however, really wanted to go so I reluctantly rode along in their VW bus with a gaggle of their followers to a house in Dachau, north of the City.

It was about 2:00 when we reached the house. Inside, Georg issued the one-word command, "strip!" The eight students who had been hanging on his and Rielke's every word for hours immediately did as they were told.

Anna and I did not respond immediately, which brought a reprimand from Rielke. "You have no problem showing yourselves off naked. Get undressed! Now!" That put me off, but Anna started to undress so I went along.

Georg and Rielke stayed clothed while we and the students got naked. A large, clothed man with a beard, who looked older than Georg and Rielke, appeared from another room with a bag of dope and a pipe. Georg filled the pipe, lit it, and took a long hit. He passed the pipe to a nude girl sitting next to him. She took a hit and passed the pipe on. The pipe went around the group a few times, got refilled, and went around a few more times. Anna and I declined the dope, as did Rielke. However, I was getting some effect from the smoke in the air.

Once the dope was exhausted, Georg unzipped his pants, pulled out an average-sized dick, pointed at it and said "Bette!" The nude girl sitting next to Georg knelt in front of him and took his dick in her mouth. Bette gave a good effort, but I saw no sign that she got Georg off. Finally, he pushed her head away, snarling "enough!"

Georg sat with his dick hanging out his pants. Pointing at Anna, he said, "you are too good to share that ass with me? You only do other women? Ok, do Erika while I watch."

"No Georg, "Ann responded. The man who had brought in the dope earlier suddenly appeared again behind Georg's chair. I was getting scared. I looked at Anna. She shrugged and stood up. I stood and we started kissing and fondling each other. I loved Anna and her body, but there was nothing pleasurable about this.

After a few moments, Georg shouted "more!" Anna lay on her back on the floor in the center of the group. I got over her on all fours with a knee on either side of Anna's head. I leaned down and started to lick her clit. I felt Anna's tongue on me.

Anna and I had only begun going down on each other when Rielke screamed "stop!" "Joseph," she yelled, "get them out of here!"

"I like it," Georg protested.

"Shut the fuck up," Rielke ordered.

Anna and I barely had time to grab our clothes and bags as the big man grabbed each of us by an arm. He ushered us outside the house and shoved us, nude, into the VW bus. I was very scared now. However, Joseph drove back into the City. No one was out at that hour, but I doubted he'd drive into the City to kill or rape us. Finally, Joseph asked "where?" Anna gave him directions to the apartment. Joseph left us standing nude on the sidewalk outside our building at 4:00 on a Sunday. I wasn't happy that someone connected to Georg and Rielke knew where we lived, but we were safe, for the moment.

Peter:

Trudi and I started our summer trip to Europe as usual in June 1973. We had business meetings in Dortmund and Pforzheim, then a couple of days to visit Erika and Anna in Munich before we went on to Vienna. Erika met us at the station on a gorgeous Friday morning. Anna was working but would meet us for dinner. We took a cab to our hotel to drop our bags and went to lunch. We had a light lunch spent mainly catching up with Erika on business and her life. Erika had found three lucrative new clients over the last couple of months. I was proud of her. I was disappointed not to hear any mention of a man in her life, but I wasn't surprised. Paul had only been dead a year.

After lunch, we walked around the City. Munich is one of my favorite cities although, as a Berlin native, Trudi instinctively looks down her nose at Bavarians. In the early evening, Erika left us at our hotel to clean up, making sure we knew where to find the restaurant at which we were meeting Anna.

Both Trudi and I have a taste for genuine German cuisine. Erika and Anna had found a restaurant away from "tourist" Munich that was excellent. Erika and Anna were already there when Trudi and I arrived. I hadn't seen Anna since her brother's funeral. Her tight hug reminded me of her fantastic body. The hand she rubbed over my dick through my trousers reminded me of Trudi's and Heidi's past speculation that Anna wanted sex with me. Trudi had assured me repeatedly that she would be happy if Anna and I fucked. Looking at the beautiful, poised, self-confident young woman Anna had grown into, I found myself hoping that we would.

Dinner was about catching up with Anna. Trudi and I had known Heidi, Anna's mother, intimately. We were sorry to learn that Heidi's dementia was such that she no longer recognized Anna. We also learned that both Erika and Anna had second jobs. I wasn't upset. Erika's work for our company was exemplary. However, I was perplexed why they wouldn't tell us what the jobs were.

Trudi and I spent Saturday day calling on some friends we had developed during our post-war years doing business in West Germany. Around 9:00 p.m., a cab dropped us at the address, east of the Isar, which Erika and Anna had given us. It was a bar called "Bavarian Angels." Ok, the girls worked part-time at a bar. What was so mysterious about that?

Trudi was overtly unimpressed when we went inside. I rather liked the place as it reminded me, some, of some hole-in-the-wall bars I had frequented in college and law school. Erika came up in a dress meant to look traditionally Bavarian. "Don't form any opinions for, at least, half an hour," she said. We found an empty table and Anna, seeming gleeful, waited on us. At least the beer was good. I could ignore the music.

My curiosity rose when Erika, Anna, and the two other servers lined up at one end of the barroom. Trudi shrieked with laughter and slapped my shoulder when the girls pulled their dresses off. Nude except for straps around their waists which held pouches on their hips, Erika and Anna came to our table. "What do you think?" Erika asked.

"I think I wish I was still young enough to do that," Trudi replied.

It had been some time since I had seen either Erika or Anna nude. Both were exceptionally beautiful young women. I looked at Trudi and then back at the girls. I was surrounded by the three most beautiful women alive. "I approve," I said. "Can Trudi make a guest appearance?"

We ended up staying until the bar closed. Trudi, being more outgoing than I am, got into a conversation with the couple at the next table. They were impressed to learn that Erika was our daughter and astounded to learn that she, and we, were American. It was the woman of the couple who said, "Your daughter is so beautiful nude she should never wear clothes."

The man gallantly added, "I'm sure she gets that from her mother." Well, Erika sure didn't get it from me.

As we stood outside the bar waiting for the cab that would take us to our hotel and the girls to their apartment, Anna said, "You got a good look at us tonight. I want my look at you. Meet us in the Englischer Garten at noon tomorrow." Anna didn't need to say where we were to meet them in the huge park in central Munich. There was a large lawn in the southern end of the park where nude sunbathing was allowed, if not encouraged.

Trudi and I were naked, sitting on a large towel in the park by 11:45. It was another gorgeous day. The lawn was filling up and about 80% of the people were nude. I stood as I saw Erika and Anna approach.

I stood to greet the girls. The girls dropped their towels beside ours and stripped off. Erika looked my nude body up and down, smiled, and said, "I'm glad you still work out Dad. It shows."

Anna added, "Peter, you look so good nude." It is an ego boost to hear that from a beautiful woman thirty years your junior.

We had a great day in the park. Some people a bit younger, I thought, than Erika and Anna started playing frisbee and invited us to join. Not only Erika and Anna, but also Trudi, were running nude around the lawn chasing the flying disk. We had a few beers from a vendor pulling a wheeled cart. We even braved the ice-cold water of the small stream that ran alongside the lawn. Anna, Erika, and I got into a playful wrestling match over who would get the last beer.

The only blot on the day, which meant nothing to me at the time, was when a couple, both slender with long wavy hair, came through the lawn clothed. They seemed to know Anna and the man called to her by name. I saw a cloud come across Anna's face. She stood to greet them. I was made a bit jealous by the open look of desire which the man showed as he stared at Anna's body.

We stood and Anna introduced us. The woman looked at Erika and spat the word, "you!" The man asked if we were "American." He said that word as if it was the vilest in his vocabulary. When I said yes, the couple walked on without another word.

"Who are they?" Trudi asked as the couple walked out of earshot.

"Bad people," Anna replied with a tone which closed the subject.

As the sun started to go down, we dressed and walked back to our hotel. Erika and Anna had brought changes of clothes for dinner, so we all showered in Trudi's and my room. We had another wonderful dinner together. It was good to be together as a family. Anna was related only to Erika by a marriage ended by a terrorist's bomb, but she was a part of us. Before we split up that night, Erika and Anna said they would be at the station the next morning to see us off to Vienna.

When you stay in an expensive, luxury hotel, you do not expect someone knocking at your door at 3:00 a.m. Someone did the morning we were leaving for Vienna. We sleep nude and it never occurred to either of us to cover up before I answered the door. Erika was non-plussed when I opened the door nude with Trudi standing nude behind me. However, the clean-cut young man with her was, I think, quite surprised.

The first thing that registered with me was the bruise on Erika's face. She had not had that a few hours earlier at dinner. Erika's first words were "Dad, we need to talk, right now!"

Erika and the young man came into the room. Trudi said, "Peter, perhaps we should put something on." She brought two fluffy robes from the room closet.

Erika introduced the man as Iens Pohl. He produced a photo ID which said he was with the BfV, West Germany's security agency. Erika started the explanation. "That woman we meet in the park yesterday, Rielke, showed up at our apartment around midnight with two goons. She hit me and they took Anna. I called the police."

Pohl took over. "Anna Schroeder works for BfV ," he said. That made all three of our jaws drop. "She came to us after her brother, I'm sorry Frau Schroeder, your husband, was killed in Heidelberg. She wanted to help fight domestic terrorism."

Pohl pulled two pictures from his briefcase and handed them to us. "These are the people you met in the park yesterday, correct?" Pohl asked. Trudi and I nodded. "And, Frau Schroeder, you and Anna were at a house in Dachau with these people a week or so ago?"

"Yes," Erika replied. "It was a scary experience."

"I expect it was," Pohl replied. "They are Georg Schacht and Rielke Prien. I would call them aspiring urban terrorists. Georg spent a little time in prison about four years ago for beating up a girlfriend. They are dangerous not because they are skillful but because they are arrogant and, I think, psychopathic. They care about no one, probably not even themselves. Anna's assignment was to get information we and the police could use to put them back in prison. They took Anna. The question for us is why and what do they intend to do?"

"We don't know," Trudi said. "Anna was going to meet us at the station this morning when we caught our train to Vienna."

Pohl thought for a moment. "When you met them in the park yesterday, did you talk to them?"

"Yes," I replied. "The man, Georg, asked if we were Americans. He said 'American' like it was the nastiest word he knew."

"I wonder," Pohl said, "if they are planning something for the train station."

"For whatever it is worth," Erika said, "I got a strong sense Rielke does not like Anna or me; probably because Georg is so open about wanting to fuck Anna."

Pohl thought. "Ok, there is some risk here, so you do not have to go along with this," he said. "I'd like you to go to the Hauptbahnhof this morning. I'll get plenty of police there. If they try something, we can free Anna and arrest Georg and Rielke. If they see you there, they will think things are normal. Will you do this?"

Trudi answered for all three of us: "If it gets Anna away from those people safely, of course."

A few hours later, Trudi, Erika, and I were standing in the platform hall of the Munich train station. There were shops, restaurants, and offices around the perimeter of the hall. These were filled with armed police, including some rather scary men whom Pohl said were border police. We were standing near the northern entrance. Pohl and an armed officer in plain clothes stood a few feet away.

We were nervous, to put it mildly. The three of us kept looking all around the station, hoping to see danger before it hit us. I saw a door into the hall open. Georg shoved Anna through the door and followed. I nodded at Pohl, who had also seen Georg. The officer with Pohl pulled out a hand-held radio and said two words. Police suddenly appeared everywhere.

Georg tried to pull Anna back out of the hall. She shoved him, broke free, and ran towards us. It was only, maybe, five yards. I extended my arm and grabbed Anna's hand as soon as she was close enough. As I started to spin her towards Trudi and Erika, putting my body between them and Georg, I saw Georg pull out a gun. I put my arms around Trudi, Erika, and Anna and pushed them to the floor. I went down on top of them, trying to cover them as much as I could.

I felt the pain in my right hip, it seemed, just before I heard a rapid series of shots. It felt like a bad bee sting. I felt fluid on my right buttock. There was a brief pause, a second or two, after the series of shots before I heard one much louder shot or, perhaps, several shots fired simultaneously. That last loud shot was followed by a long moment of absolute silence, as if the unexpected violence had frozen everything in place. The silence was broken by the sound of a racing motor and tires screeching outside the station. I heard voices, police I assumed, yelling "clear."