Inside the Devil’s Eye

Story Info
Knight and slave quest to find a new ruler and save the land.
3.7k words
4.26
1.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes you don't know where the words will take you. This is their quest, not mine...

When the great tower at High Sol Sebastian fell, the land tumbled with it. As the realm collapsed into bloody civil war, so too the earth cracked and spewed fire and belched acrid smoke that blackened the sky. People fled as people always do. Many died. The priestesses of Kalku had foretold that while the populous were inflamed and divided, the land itself would be inflamed and divided. 'As above, so below', as Kalkuthet themselves wrote before time itself in the Great Ashvankarator.

I stood atop the temple mountain and watched the land burn. What more could I do? Hadn't I said my piece, offered my peace? Given the masses a way to avoid bloodshed? And yet, I felt strangely unsettled. I had found myself drawn back to this accursed temple once more. I had thrown myself upon the hospitality of the infamously fickle priestess-hood.

My men stood nervously to attention inside the temple proper, hands on weapons, while I sprawled across a chaise longue designed for a much smaller human. My armor bit into me and weighed heavily, but I refused to take it off until the war was over. The young acolyte stood, wiped her mouth after draining my balls and left the room with a bow, twice blessed, having found my favor and my seed in her belly. My cock remained hanging out of my breeches where she left it, newly flaccid and slowly oozing a dark stain on my thigh.

The priestess, when she appeared, ignored everything but my eyes. I'd heard tell of the enchantment -- the Geas -- these witches could weave on simple men with their gaze alone. Tying a man up with an unbreakable obligation just by using their eyes. And yet I'd chosen not to have hers removed. Why? Perhaps, I was already under her enchantment, I laughed to myself. It mattered little, either way. I'd toppled the corrupt king, destroyed his supporters, laid waste his treasury. Soon, a rightful ruler would be found. They would make themselves known. The land, excised of corruption, would return to being a blessed realm. My own fate mattered little. I was an instrument of Kalku, flesh to their will.

"It is time." The priestess intoned. I fancied her monotonous voice was either part of the act or part of the hypnotism that bent men to her will. I shook my head to clear any enchantment and scratched my tender balls. At least I could trust them not to lead me astray. A thought that made me laugh out loud.

"Kirconnel," The priestess snapped at my mirth, "You are impatient to begin your quest?" She smiled. Never a good sign when they smile. It means they know something they think you don't. If I didn't need her to help uncover the true ruler, I would have slit her throat there and then before deflowering her corpse.

"I grow impatient, aye." I said, standing, enjoying the light breeze blowing across the marble halls as it danced about my manhood. "I'm a man of action. I have delivered you the power vacuum you requested, now I grow restless to fill it once more with the chosen one."

"You have done well. And your impatience is understandable. But Kalku's will cannot be forced. Their great plan cannot be fathomed by men. You must allow yourself to be carried on the waters of fate and trust in their love and guidance."

"Mumbo jumbo." I spat under my breath.

"But none the less true." She said witheringly. She walked slowly up the dais away from me, bowlegged with age, her gossamer gown partially covering her naked frame like she was clothed in moonlight. Her curves shone through from beneath the fabric. Her buttocks round and youthful, belying her sixty and more years. I sighed, knowing what lay ahead of me. The priestess stopped at her great throne and turned. Again, I was taken aback at the sight of the pert, round, youthful breasts above the haggard, puckered belly and grey-haired cover sex below. She was at once a hag and a maiden. Her face was wizened, her long hair grey, her teeth black, but her eyes shone with a youthful intelligence. A willfulness you'd do well not to cross.

Wearily, I stood and walked the short few paces to the base of the dais. The Priestess pulled back her flowing robe and lowered herself onto her seat. Her knees remained parted with her pudendum poised over the V-shaped cut in the front of the stone seat. The angry red slit between her pubes glared at me, demanding my attention. I knew my duty. Like the condemned man, I took slow steps upward and fell on my knees before her, revealing my utter obedience.

She smiled and indicated for me to proceed with a wave of her hand. With some distaste, I lowered my mouth upon her withered sex. As my flesh came in contact with hers, an intense blue-white light exploded inside my head. As I plunged my tongue deep inside her ancient crack, a whirlwind picked up inside my chest and rose through my body. As I lapped her sagging clitoris, the inner skies opened and drenched me in the sweet waters of Kalku. I felt the priestess's hands grasp my head in an unbreakable grip. My mouth and tongue worked furiously on her slit and her clit, almost of their own accord now, seeking her elevation above all. My penis swelled once more despite my distaste at her appearance. Her whimpers and mewling slowly became a moan as I worked my magic, and the moan became a roar as the priestess finally reached her blessed orgasm. Her vice-like legs smashed into my cheeks, trapping me. My mouth flooded with her nectar, sweet and thick. I swallowed and swallowed, feeling its viscous slime slide down my throat.

And with her juices came the divine will of Kalku. Their message delivered directly into my thoughts through a sex ritual as ancient as the elder gods themselves. Clamped between the priestess's thighs, held by her immovable hands, I became a vessel for the Oldest One.

Later, the priestess, now fully in her youthful form, bade me to recall the vision I had received. With even the servants banished from the room, I told her of the great journey I had been told I must undertake. I would travel to the Devil's Eye on the black beaches of Paliandor to the north, with none but the priestess's lowliest virgin for company. Uncloven, she must remain, and once there, she would act as the key that would open the way for the chosen one to gain awareness and to reveal themselves in this world.

Without tarrying, the priestess called for Yoni, her lowliest servant. Barely eighteen, the girl had not yet been instructed in the ways of the priestesshood. I recognized her as the girl who had attended to me earlier. She was fair of feature, slim with a lithe body, round buttocks and a plentiful chest. The tuft of hair above her sex as inviting as it was luscious black. She would not have lasted long chaste with me had not Kalku bidden against it.

We set off the following morn in secret. None could know of our mission, for many would try to thwart the ascension of a rightful leader. With the land divided and splintered and split again, consensus would not be found till the leader was revealed and imposed upon them. I rode my finest horse without armor, and dressed myself in the plain cloak of a traveling trader. Yoni sat behind me, arms round my waist, dressed only in the white shawl of a servant. We made a curious couple as we set off from the temple across the baren lands of Holam Kin.

For weeks, we rode at night and slept in what shade we could find during the day. Yoni never complaining, always ready to give up her food or water allocation. Not that I'd let her. She had no idea why she was with me. I couldn't let her know she was the key to everything. On the third night, she offered herself to me just before dawn as we made camp. I upset her, I could see, with my refusal. She accepted my offer to let her suck my cock. But looked sullenly at me as she did so. It was all I could do to cum down her throat.

As the Holam Kin gave way to the Kalsion foothills, we ran into highland bandits, as I knew we would. In part protected by charms, and in part, by my bow and sword, we braved our way through, killing many and spearing their wives. Yoni took exception to me fucking the wild women when I wouldn't take her, but needs must.

Once past the snowline, we followed the torturous Kalison pass up through the mountain, over its shoulder and down into the forested land beyond. This was new territory for me, and I knew not what to expect. At first, the strange ape like creatures that lived amongst the trees were friendly enough and tasted of chicken. Later, they were harder to find, and impossible to catch and eat. Once, when I stopped to fill our water bags, a strange fungus by the banks of the river sprayed its spores into my face. Soon after, I half fancied I saw my long dead wife below the surface of the river and would have attempted to rescue her had not Yoni carried me away long enough for the poison to wear off. Strangest thing was, I had never taken a wife in my life.

Over time, I began to feel warmly towards Yoni, like I had never done before for a servant. Had I not been under the orders of Kalku, I would have taken her time and time again. We even began to converse, and soon we each knew everything either of us was willing to divulge about our pasts. I came to enjoy her breasts against my back, her thighs against my thighs, arms around me as we rode, and her warm embrace every night as we curled up to sleep. Most of all, I enjoyed her mouth when she'd administer to my nightly needs.

On and on we rode, week after week turning into month after month. I little let my mind tarry on what was happening in the kingdom we'd left behind. What use was there in that? Instead, we faced each new challenge together, becoming a strong partnership. Soon, I began to think of Yoni, not as a servant or slave, but as a friend. At night, I'd sked if she wanted to suck my cock, rather than just stick it down her throat. As the months strayed into a year, we'd become close as family. I'd even taken to occasionally going down on her and bringing her to orgasm by way of thanking her for looking after my own needs.

I grew to dread arriving at the Devil's Eye and feared parting ways with Yoni more than I had feared anything else in my life. Yoni too grew closer to me, we'd share every intimacy we could bar one. Her mouth became as familiar to my lips and tongue as my own mouth. The same for her mound. Many's the evening, I would forego her offer of head, and wile the hours away bringing her to ecstasy time and time again with my tongue till she'd beg me to stop.

Eventually, the dreaded day arrived, and we passed onto the black beaches of Paliandor. The volcanic sand made hard going and I was thankful for that. My heart was heavy, for I feared I'd be separated from Yoni once we arrived. I knew the Devil's Eye the moment I saw it, and my heart grew cold. It was a hulking slit in the face of the black cliffs atop the beach. The cavern beyond the opening stretched on as far as I could see into darkness.

With growing dread, I kicked my steed forward. The horse refused to pass beyond the entrance to the cliff. No amount of cajoling could convince her. Eventually, I grew tired of trying and we dismounted. Tying my mount to a rocky outcrop, and with some trepidation, Yoni and I entered the cave.

The pathway sloped downward and grew dimmer with every step. Soon, I had to light a torch from my pack to light the way ahead. On and on and down and down we walked. It felt like four hours or more had passed before the narrow cave gave out into a massive cavern.

In my weak torchlight, I could make out a massive pit in the center of the cavern and we skirted it, looking for some sign that we had arrived where Kalku had chosen.

We made a full circle of the cavern with no sign of anything out of the ordinary. I held the torch out over the crater, but the light faded long before it found the bottom. Eventually, not knowing what to do, we made camp by the side of the crater and settled down to sleep.

I woke in a panic. Something was wrong but I didn't know what. I realized I couldn't feel Yoni's now customary arms about me and jumped up. I struck flint to light my torch once more and discovered her gone. I ran about like a mad thing, this way and that, driven insane by the thought of losing her. It never crossed my mind that this might be why we were here. I realized I no longer cared about the mission, I only wanted to be with Yoni.

With this thought, came the breakthrough I'd been seeking. Hidden in the shadow of its lip, a small pathway dropped down into the crater making a lazy spiral. I ran flat out along it, giving no care for my own safety or the dangers that may lay ahead. Down and down I went into the impossible depths. The air grew thicker and more fecund. I was sweating now, sword clattering against my scabbard as I ran. My subconscious was aware of the change in odor long before I became consciously aware. A sweet, floral, decaying, nectarish, soapish smell that was familiar in everything but intensity. It became so strong, it filled my head and made me whoozy. It was the heady smell of sex but thicker and stronger and more fundamental than I'd ever experienced. I felt my legs weaken with it, and I forced myself not to collapse.

Moments later, I found Yoni. And almost wished I hadn't.

Her shawl was gone. She lay naked on her back, spreadeagled, arms outstretched, writhing. Her hips were thrust up in the air and I could make out what appeared to be a tree root penetrating her deepest, most precious cavity. Then, as I drew my light closer, I saw thinner vines were wrapped about her wrists and ankles, forcing them outward. Another root had penetrated her backside. At first, I thought Yoni was struggling against these evil impalers. On drawing closer, I saw that she was rather than in pain, actually in paroxysms of extasy. Her body bucked and shook with wave after wave of intense orgasm. Her eyes were open but unseeing, focused, as they were, on a world of infinite delight. On closer inspection, the roots were more like living, fleshy, veiny, muscular appendages coming out of the ground itself, each about the width of a man's arm. They didn't just spear her but thrust in and out with a measured rhythm. As I watched, a third tentacle, for that is how I now saw them, slipped into her mouth and she took it greedily. On and on her body was wracked with pleasure and I didn't know how much longer she'd be able to stand it.

With no thought for my own safety, I drew my sword and charges towards her and the tentacles, ready to chop each one, and pull it from inside her. I'd taken four paces, when I felt something trip me. I fell on my face, sword and torch spinning away from my reach. The torch landing on its side, still lighting, and my head landed a few inches short of Yoni's crotch. I attempted to stand, but my ankles were bound tight. I struggled to look down and saw they were now wrapped in a similar weed to that that constrained Yoni's ankles and wrists.

Before I could take this in, my legs we're yanked apart as the weed tendrils pulled at me. Next, tiny tendril grew out beside my waist, and I watched horrified and immobile as they shredded my clothes and disposed of them. I tried desperately to move towards Yoni. It seemed like the tendrils yielded for a moment, but they only let me move as far as my mouth over her mound. Then more tendrils wrapped themselves about my legs, forcing my ass in the air and my lips into Yoni's pussy. The tentacle in her slit retreated immediately and wrapped tightly around my head, pushing my mouth into the folds of her labia. The sweet, beautiful smell of her filled me with hope and desire. I lashed out with my tongue, hoping to offer what little solace I could and drink deep of her for what might be the last time.

Just then, something enveloped my penis, like it had grown out of the ground under me. It felt wonderfully warm and wet and velvet like. It was for all the world like a vagina, sucking limpet-like at me, making me swell into it. I continued to lick and suck, as Yoni and my own pleasure levels began to rise.

With my penis now at full size, the thing sucking at me, fucking at me began to accelerate in its ministrations. I felt myself drift into a trance as waves of sexual satisfaction rolled over me. It was like I was riding a growing orgasm, without any sign of completion. I heard my own voice groaning and moaning in sheer delight as if from far away.

I barely noticed the thing that penetrated my asshole. Suddenly, I just felt a fullness down there, not pain. It was only when it began pulsing and pulling itself in and out of my ass, that I realized what was happening. That and the explosion of pleasure as it tripped my own male g-spot. All the time, Yoni bucked beneath my mouth in her own endless, timeless delight.

The sensation in my ass began to increase and thrill through me, overpowering in intensity the pleasure I was getting through my penis. Smaller tendrils had attached to my nipples too now and were gently teasing and sucking at them. My whole body hummed just beyond a bearable level of sheer delight. Tears flowed from my eyes, and I moaned into Yoni's pussy, even as it flooded into my mouth, threatening to drown me in a mixture of Yoni and the tentacle's juices. Somehow, I managed to keep swallowing just ahead of the flow. Even as my stomach filled, I kept on licking and sucking and swallowing.

At some point, I passed out. It had been too intense for too long. The human mind just isn't capable of sustaining that level of thrilling joy.

When I came to, I was on my back, under satin sheets. My body felt amazing. I had no ill effect from the journey or from the tendrils and tentacles that had latched on to me. Sitting up, I found Yoni lying naked beside me, blissfully asleep. To say she looked beautiful, is to say the moon looked like a torch light reflected in a muddy pool. She was radiant, glowing, regal. I realized immediately I had found our ruler. She had passed through her ordeal and been found regal. At the center of the world, the earth seed had impregnated her and made her pregnant with the wisdom she would need to lead the nation.

Her bright eyes blinked open on mine. Her face lit up in a smile. She too had suffered no harm it appeared.

"Hey, sleepy head." She smiled.

"Me? You're the one who's been asleep." I chided.

"Ha. I only nodded off and few minutes ago. You've been asleep for fifteen days."

"What?"

"We minded you. Kept you sustained." She smiled.

"We?"

"Kalku is with me. They always have been. They want me to express their gratitude."

"No need."

"They insist."

"It was a pleasure." I wasn't lying. My time in the caners had been bizarre, terrifying but also the most intensely pleasurable experience I'd ever felt.

"It will be." She smiled enigmatically, then slid her head below the sheets. The only thing that surpassed having a god walking upon the earth sucking one's cock into their mouth, is having that god be Yoni. I let her bring me to full erection, before reaching down and separating her mouth from my organ.

"My turn." I insisted quietly. She objected. I pointed out that my giving would bring me more pleasure than my receiving. She relented.

That sweet tasting nectar was already bubbling to the surface when I dived in. Soon, I had her screaming in pleasure. As her orgasm subsided, she yanked me aside onto my back, and before I could even register, speared herself on my cock.

The rush was like nothing I have ever experienced. That sensation of perfection enveloping my penis, her internal muscles stroking me before she even moved. The slow tilt of her body, the gentlest rocking motion. The sucking pull of her labia dragging along my penis as if they never wanted to say goodbye, then yielding once more as they slid back along the shaft, welcoming it home.

12