Inspire the Fire Ch. 02

Story Info
Summerslam 2018 and Becky Lynch has a couple of guests.
9.7k words
4.93
6.4k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual so please feel free to leave me a comment in the comment box at the end of the story! You see those big empty stars down there as well? Did you want to maybe fill them up? We don't want them empty and all alone like that. You're not a monster are you?

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again.

Author's Note: So, this is supposed to be based around the day before Summerslam 2018 so I'm only a couple of months late. Don't judge me!

Codes: MF, FF, Cons, Oral, Facial

*****

Leaning back in the chair and looking over the small tablet computer I had at the desk of the hotel, I watched the latest episode of NXT with one headphone in and the other out of my ear and dangling against my polo shirt. Watching the action, I was ready for Takeover: Brooklyn IV and while it was only an hour's drive away from where I lived, it wasn't on my to do list. I had a couple of days off so I could have gone but by the time I had gotten around to booking my tickets the only seats were in the nosebleeds and they were all incredibly expensive tickets as well. I figured that staying in my apartment and watching the show on my ultra widescreen. Watching some of the action, my phone pinged with an e-Mail. Closing down the app and bringing up my e-Mail client, my eyebrow arched ever so slightly at the context of the e-Mail.

Sender: Barry Macockinher

Subject: Free this weekend?

That was new. I didn't know a Barry and certainly didn't know anyone with that surname. Opening up the e-Mail, my heart started to flutter instantly at the substance of the message.

'Hey Zach!

Sorry for the random message but I thought I'd let you know I'm going to be in town this weekend for Summerslam and Takeover, wondered if you wanted to meet up and catch up? I've got to take Carmella's arm on Sunday but I should be free to do something on Friday and Saturday?

Message me back stud! I probably won't be able to get my toe stuck this weekend though :( :P

Becky xxx'

Holy shit...

My fingers and thumbs came up and I hit the reply button before my mind started to really think on what I was going to say.

'Hi Becky!'

Well that was a good start.

'I do have this weekend off actually. I was going to watch Takeover and Summerslam at home. I had to cheer my favourite Irish superstar on!'

Even better.

'If you wanted to go get drinks or something I would definitely be open to that too.'

Getting better and better.

'I can think of more things we could do if your toe wasn't stuck though.

- Zach'

Damn. Was that too much? I guess it was too late now as I'd already hit the send button and the e-Mail was already making its way over to her phone. Leaning back and looking over the phone, I was tempted to go back to NXT but the thought of Becky sending me another message right back was far too tempting for me to possibly consider doing anything else. Hitting the refresh button on my phone, I looked down at the bottom of my phone and waited to see it bring something back to me but nothing came.

Updated Just Now.

That was what my phone said and I could already feel my heart sinking with it. Maybe she was out of area or something. It was just Thursday and she was probably making her way down to the state or something. She could even be in the air now or something. Nodding my head as I tried to reassure myself that she wanted to still meet me or something but she was just busy, I almost jumped out of my skin when my phone beeped with another e-Mail coming in.

Looking down at my phone, I opened up the message from the same Barry. Hitting it open with my thumb, I read over what Becky had sent back to me. I was surprised to see that there was an attachment with this e-Mail as well.

'Zach attack,

Staying in your apartment sounds really boring! You should come be my piece of arm candy at Takeover! I'm going to be ringside for the Shayna match but I'm sure I can convince Papa H to let us stay there all night!

By the way, say hi to Paige!

Becky xxx'

There was the picture of Becky and Paige together in the front of a car, stopped at traffic by the looks of things and they were close together, arms around each other with their lips pursed for a kiss. Aimed at me as well? I was a lucky boy! With the photo downloaded to my phone, I quickly sent another message right back to her and now, I guess her travel partner as well.

'Becky and Paige,

So a ringside seat at Takeover sounds pretty Bexcellent to me! I mean, I don't want to be a hassle or anything. I could happily stay in and we can meet up after the show or something?

- Zach'

Fortunately, I didn't have as long to ponder this e-Mail as the door to the front of the hotel opened and one of my new customers arrived to book in. Ripping the headphone out of my ear and stuffing my tablet away, I did my best to keep a steady eye level with the customer as I booked them in and explained some of the basic details of staying at the hotel with us such as the fire assembly point and various other boring things that I knew off the top of my head. My eye flicked down to my phone and I could already see that there was another e-Mail waiting for me and that only made me even more excited for what that message could have contained. As the guest hoisted his bag up onto his shoulders and moved away from the lobby, I sat down quickly, plugged my headphones into the socket on my phone and quickly opened up the new e-Mail.

Opening up the attachment, I looked at the video and smirked at the sight of Becky and Paige together in the front of the car. Looking up and around the hotel lobby, I sunk back in my chair slightly and clicked the large triangle in the middle of the screen to start the video. Becky had her bright orange hair hanging down over her shoulders, covering some of her strong looking shoulders and the straps of the white vest she was wearing. Of the two women in the short video, Paige was the first one to speak. The gothic looking superstar was wearing a zip up hoody with a pale vest on underneath it, she had an annoyed look on her face and spoke to me seemingly right through the phone's screen.

"Oh just come and see Becky! She wants to see you again and I bet you want to see her too!" Paige was almost shouting at me through the camera of the phone, that made me smirk. As tempting as it was to send back another video message, I quickly tapped out a response for the two women to no doubt deconstruct together.

'Becky and Paige,

Well, it's not really fair that you two should get to gang up on me... I could come to the show but now it feels like you're bullying me almost you know? Maybe I should let Snickers know that the two of you have been picking on me?

- Zach'

Sending the message back to the the two women, I sat back in my chair and just waited for them to send me another response back to me. This week's episode of NXT was far from my mind now and all I was thinking about was Becky Lynch and Paige both working together to send me other messages. Of course, after the last time I had been with Becky we had been working together to do something entirely different but with Paige being there? Her sexual history was fairly common knowledge now and while I would never ever dream of bringing the comment up, I couldn't help but wonder if Becky was asking for her opinion on messages. The phone beeped with another message and while this one was a text, I was more than happy to read it.

'Cheap tactic Zach, threatening US with the sponsors? Don't you know Paige has a movie coming out and I'm going to be the first ever woman to make Carmella tap clean in the middle of the ring?

Maybe I don't want you to come along any more?'

Looking down at the phone, I smirked and quickly fired back another message.

'Becky,

We both know you won't find anyone as cute as me this weekend. You've seen the average New York crowd right? I'm going to be at the hotel until six pm tonight. You girls can come get me if you want, which I know you do, and we can go do something after the show.

- Zach'

That was definitely too brazen and way too out of line but it was too late now, I had sent it and I had to just sit back and deal with what the repercussions of what my hubris was. Placing my phone back on the front desk and now plugging the charger into the small port at the bottom of my phone, I reached over and grabbed a hold of the small porcelain mug that had my steaming coffee inside it. Taking a swig and going back to my computer ministrations, I made sure to keep an eye on my phone and listening to my phone to see if the two women had responded. As I looked at the lines of customers names and booking in dates and booking out dates. I was doing everything else that I could to try and not look nervous.

I bit down on my bottom lip and placed my mug of coffee back down on the desk before reaching over to look at my phone. The battery percentage was slowly climbing up and as I unlocked my phone and went right back to my mail client. Taking a deep breath and then opening it up, I looked down at the bottom of the app and my eyes actually went wide when I could see a slim blue bar that started to roll along the bottom of my screen. Looking back up to the top of the screen, my breath caught in my throat and I could feel I was almost running out of air as I waited for the message to fully download. Looking at the screen, I could see that the message was from Barry and I could only grin at the thought of what this message was. Opening it up, I laid back in my chair and read the message.

'Six o'clock. See you there stud.'

Just the two sentences and it was already enough for me to pay attention. Sitting up in the chair, I paused for a moment before putting my phone to one side.

The rest of my shift was fairly plain and uninteresting, it wasn't until the clock hit six o'clock and I was able to clock off my shift that my mood started to pick up. Using one of the change of clothes I had with me, I started to change my clothes and then I found myself sitting in the lobby of the hotel waiting for some sort of sign. It really was pathetic. Whenever I could hear a car's engines in the parking lot, my ears perked up and I looked out of the windows to see if it was the two women. Trying to ignore the occasional glance from Danny, the new guy at the front desk, I sighed and got up. Walking out of the lobby, I was greeted by a car that was just pulling into the lot. The sounds of their car horn honking was enough for me to stop in place and as it pulled up outside of the front of the hotel, I found myself grinning.

The car window rolled down and Becky leaned over Paige to call out to me.

"Get in loser, we're going to go and get food." Becky said, a wide grin on her very pretty face.

"Again Becky?" Paige complained, looking at the orange haired woman and then up to me. "Hey Zach, you can put your stuff in the boot."

"The boot?" I asked.

"Yeah, the boot, or the trunk or whatever you guys call it." She pressed a button on the dash and the trunk at the back of the car popped open slightly. "Just get it thrown in there, we're going to go and get some food at that diner place."

Throwing my bag on my shoulder, I moved down to the side of the car and threw my bag in there next to the two women's bags, Becky's gear and Paige's general clothing, I could imagine. Putting my bags in there, I closed it up and walked back to the rear left door to the back of the car.

The two women quickly made their way out of the car and moved around the side of the car to personally greet me. Becky gave me a very friendly hug and having her body pressed up against me was a very nice, very pleasant feeling. Of course, if I was to have it any other way, I would have taken her shirt off but beggars couldn't be choosers as the phrase went. Taking a step back with a big smile on her face, Becky casually tossed some of her bright orange hair back over her shoulder before she smiled to me.

"Well, you still look great!" Becky said with a grin.

"I've certainly seen worse." Paige added, her being the first one to actually talk to me. Turning to face her, she extended an arm for her me to shake her hand. As I went to shake her hand, Paige slipped her hands under my extended arm and quickly jabbed her index and middle fingers into the spot between me ribs making me jolt in surprise. "Normally I want my drivers to be dressed a bit smarter but you'll do." She added with a smirk.

"Driver?" I asked.

"Yeah, we've both been driving for ages so we figured you could drive us to the next restaurant." Becky explained, stuffing her hands into her jeans pocket.

Now, this was tricky. I could argue that I had been at work all day and was already pretty tired from staring at a computer screen all day, but it seemed like the decision had already been made for me and the women were arranging themselves in the car. Paige was now sitting in the backseat and Becky had made her way up to the passenger side of the car. Paige rolled the window down and tossed the keys to me.

"Hop in!" She demanded and I simply had to do as she said to me.

Now sitting at the front of the car with Becky next to me and Paige now in my rearview, I had a wave of something close to another crazy dream. Looking along the road, I chewed down on my bottom lip and casually drummed my fingers along the inside of the steering wheel as we made our way onto the roads towards one of the food joints I knew was close by.

"Do you have any idea where you guys want to get something to eat?"

"I don't know, where's good?" Paige asked, looking up into the mirror with a slightly raised eyebrow.

"There's a small family dining place a thirty or forty minutes down the road from here? It's normally pretty quiet when I normally drive by it at this sort of time." I explained, looking up at the rear view to look into Paige's gaze. She nodded her head and then let her head fall back so that her dark hair became a mess on the back headrest.

"I'm going to grab some sleep." Paige announced suddenly before she just closed her eyes and went straight to sleep.

"She's incredible, I swear." Becky said with a laugh, looking over at her sleeping general manager and then up to me. She was quiet for a moment before her hand reached over and placed it on my lap. That was definitely like something of my wildest dreams and as Becky reached her hand down to find my balls even over my pants, I could only stifle a moan as the Irish female wrestler went to town on me. Squeezing my dick and then rubbing her hand up and down, she made an approving noise and leaned over to me. I could feel her hot breath on my neck and she was so close to me, I could almost feel her lips on my skin.

"Let's see if this is as good as I remember it being."

Becky then moved her hand down to my zipper and quickly started to make short work of unzipping my pants and pulling the flies apart. She quickly unbuckled her belt and moved down so she was kneeling down in her side of the foot rest and leaning over my lap.

"Becky!" I hissed under my breath, doing my best not to wake Paige as I also wanted to do my best and both get my dick sucked and also not crash the car while the first was happening. Keeping both of my hands on the steering wheel in the ten and two position, I looked down at her and shook my head, biting down on my bottom lip. "Think of the road safety!"

"Shut the fuck up and let me suck your dick." Becky said, a dirty, flirty smirk on her face.

Becky reached both of her hands down to my lap and her fingers worked straight onto undoing my zipper and pulling the teeth down so she could get her hands right inside there. Looking back up into the mirror to look at the sleeping English superstar, I bit down on my bottom lip and focused my attention on the road ahead of us as Becky fished my length out of my jeans. The Irish wrestler wrapped her hand around my cock and slowly stroked it before she leaned down and planted a kiss on the head of my dick. She looked up at me and offered me a big smile before she opened her mouth up and flicked her tongue all over the head of my cock. With her quickly getting back into the way she had treated my dick, I knew that this fairly short car ride was going to be a very, very interesting one.

Becky's tongue ran all over my head before her lips opened up and she moved her mouth down past the head of my cock and she slowly took the head of my dick into her mouth. Her lips closed down around my shaft and she started to push her mouth down, feeding my cock inside of her mouth and slowly giving it more and more of her warm, wet saliva, Becky made sure to fairly apply all of her spit to my length. I could feel the torturous beads rolling down my shaft and towards my balls. I bit down on my lip and did my best to keep the car going straight down the road and was greeted with a small mercy in a stop sign. Rolling the car to a stop, I looked down at the mess of orange hair that was now hovering over my lap as she placed her left hand on the inside of my thigh and her right hand remained firmly wrapped around my dick to steady it.

Her mouth slipped up and down on my length, her lips were pressing together to form a nice, tight seal around my cock to make sure that I felt every little bit of her actions. Her lips moved up and down on my length and with each move she made, her lips pressed together just a little bit tighter and with each push she made, I could feel a shiver run through my body and it was almost as if Becky knew what she was doing was having the good sort of effect. She moved from side to side and redoubled her efforts, moving her mouth back up and down and working her lips from side to side. Becky continued to really focus on sucking my dick as I had to actively fight to keep my eyes open and on the road.

Pushing my foot down on the gas was almost a perfect simile for what I was going through right now. My hands remained firmly gripping the steering wheel and my eyes made sure to keep looking at the road and driving us to the small restaurant on the outskirts of my town. Biting down on my bottom lip, I shivered in place and Becky's hand left my rod and moved to my thighs so she could feed the rest of my cock all the way right back into her mouth, offering me an easy deepthroating and that was enough for my orgasm to start to really take hold of my body. I was so close to cumming when Becky brought her lips up off of my cock. The Irish superstar leaned over and pecked me on the cheek before I even had a chance to cum, then she sat back in the car and plugged her seatbelt back in.

"Are we nearly there?" She asked, a teasing smirk on her face.

"I... Oh boy... I think so."

My eyes floated up to the rearview to actually check on Paige and it was then that I got the shock of my life. Paige's big eyes were wide open and she was staring right back at my reflection and now, she had a flirty smirk on her face.

Had she heard that? Even worse, had she seen that?

"Are we nearly there yet Zach?" Paige asked, her tongue ran over her lips, adding an extra shine to her lip gloss.

My eyes went right back to the road and I recognised instantly that we were coming right up to the junction for the diner.

"We're... We're here." I breathed, still catching my breath after the stellar blowjob.

The two women opted to grab a booth in the corner of the small diner, away from prying eyes and an excuse for them to actually just relax for the evening. I couldn't say I blamed them though. I couldn't imagine the sort of pressure that must have been on their shoulders to behave in public and just be perfect all the time. Sitting in the booth and grabbing a hold of some of the menus, I had taken up my seat directly opposite Paige and with Becky next to me I knew I was living the fantasy of most of the internet wrestling community. It was tempting to steal a selfie with the women but that was definitely going to be stretching my current good fortune. Sitting back in the booth and looking over what was on order, I had already decided on a medium rare steak with a side of fries while Becky had gone for a caesar salad and Paige had gone for a simple toasted sandwich.