Inspired Ch. 03

Story Info
More fun and new thoughts.
2.1k words
4.64
3.9k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After breakfast, Sue texted Gail to tell her we had a great time last night and hoped they were good with everything. Gail texted that they were good and had enjoyed themselves as well. I then asked Sue if she wanted to text an invitation for them to come over again in the evening. After dinner for some cocktails. Sue flashed a big smile at me and asked if I had enjoyed myself that much last night. I said that I thought last night was the most erotic evening I'd ever experienced and wanted to do it again so why wait. I asked if she was ok with that and what did she think about it? Again she smiled and agreed it was very erotic and yes, she would like to do it again. Sue just hoped we won't scare Tom and Gail. Then she sent the text. It took a couple minutes before Gail texted bak. Her response was "Cocktails huh? LOL We would love to come over. See you about 8:00". Sue exclaimed she couldn't believe it. Last night was kind of spontaneous but tonight was very deliberate.

We spent the afternoon joking about throwing a sex party and what did we need to do. We put extra towels in the basement along with candles and bottles of water. I made sure there was actually cocktail supplies in our bar and a bucket full of ice. I noticed Sue reading and sending a few texts during the afternoon so I asked who it was. She said "It's Gail, you don't think women get together for cocktails without discussing what they were going to wear?"

We had a very light and early dinner then went to our bedroom to shower and get ready. Sue took my beard trimmer and gave my pubes a little trim. I then used them to trim her pubic hairs nice and short the way she keeps them over summer. Then she went to shower and did some extra shaving to really make it look sexy. The whole time my cock was semi hard and leaking a little. I noticed Sue's vaginal lips were a little puffy and she looked wet. I showered, shaved and dressed quickly then went to get the last few things ready for our sex party.

Gail and Tom showed up right at 8:00 with smiles on their faces. We gathered at the bar and we all admitted we couldn't believe last night happened. Dave said he was relieved. He had worried for years about his explorations at a young age. Now he could relax with us. I said I felt fortunate at this weeks run of events and enjoyed myself immensely. The girls just laughed and called us perverts. Sue then told Tom and I to go make the basement comfortable and said she and Gail would be down in a couple of minutes.

Tom and I did as directed. We made sure the lights were down low, candles were lit and some nice music was on at a low level as well. We kicked off our shoes when the girls came down. They were wearing short robes tied loosley. Sue came up and gave me a tonsil seeking kiss while Gail did the same with Tom. Then she stepped towards Gail and said you guys got to do most of the exploring last night, Gail and I want to start off with some exploring of our own. Sue stepped close to Gail and gave her a light kiss on the lips then shrugged her robe off. Gail did the same and the girls were each wearing a skimpy thong and rock hard nipples. Then they embraced and really kissed. My cock was rock hard and busting to get free so I dropped my shorts and pulled off my shirt. I saw Tom doing the same. The girls were passionately kissing and letting their hands explore each other. Gail pulled back a little and rubbed her nipples across Sues nipples making Sue moan out loud. They then took their hands and explored each others tits playing with the nipples mostly.

Gail was the first to bend her head down to lick and suck on Sues nipples. Then Sue returned the favor. Gail put her hands on Sues hips and pushed her thong down. Sue stepped out of it and Gail said she owed her from last night and directed Sue to sit on the couch. Sue sat and spread her legs wide. Her pussy was already open and leaking. Gail got on her knees and lowered her face. She slowly explored with her tongue and Sue started moaning. Gail must have been doing a good job because Sues face looked like she was in heaven. I could tell Sue was having many little orgasms.

Tom and I stroked our hard cocks and I placed my hand on his cock for a few strokes too. Then I told him let's join the fun. I got up on the couch by Sue with one knee on the back of the couch putting my cock at head high. Sue turned her head, grabbed it and licked at the precum. I motioned for Dave to get on the other side and he did the same. Sue grabbed is cock with her other hand and licked at his precum too. Sue alternated between licking at our cocks and moaning as Gail ate her pussy. Finally Sue had a huge orgasm with tight grips on both our cocks. Gail finally relented and looked up with a soaked face and a naughty grin. Tom stood, took Gail's hand and pulled her up for a deep kiss on her mouth. They kissed a lot and Tom would gently lick around her mouth to get as much of Sue as he could. Sue was drained and laying back on the couch.

Gail said she needed to be fucked. Tom sat on the couch near Sue. Gail turned around and lowered herself onto Toms cock. I got on my knees in front of them and licked the part of Toms cock not in Gail's pussy. I would run my tongue up to Gail's clit when she was down on Toms cock all the way. Then when Gail would raise up I would lick up and down Toms shaft. Every couple of strokes Gail would come all the way off and I would suck Toms cock into my mouth. Then I would point his cock back at her pussy and Gail would lower back down on it. Gail's pace picked up and I licked Toms balls. Gail squished down hard onto Tom in orgasm and I could see Tom shoot his load into Gail. Gail lifted until her pussy was just off of his cock and held still. A nice mixture of their juices dribbled down onto Toms cock. Then Gail lifted her leg over my head and rolled off. I stuck out my tongue and did the best I could do to clean all the juices off of his cock.

I stood up with my cock bobbing in the air. The only person yet to cum. Sue was first to recover and slid to her knees to suck my cock. Tom also slid off the couch to take turns with Sue. Then Gail joined them on the other side of Tom. All three passed my cock back and forth bobbing on my cock a few times before passing me on. It was wild, each felt different and totally erotic. I noticed while Gail was sucking me, Sue and Tom would kiss and while Sue was sucking Tom and Gail would kiss. I finally said I was about to cum. Tom asked if he could have it and took me deep into his mouth. I let go and gave him a nice load. He held my cock in his mouth trying to milk all of it and then slowly pulled off. Tom turned to Gail and they kissed sharing the taste of my cum.

I passed out waters and Sue passed out towels. We all kind of cleaned up a little and relaxed along with taking turns in the bathroom. We all stayed naked and close. I mentioned that it was hot seeing Sue lick Toms cock and that I had no problem with any combination of the four of us. I said Sue and I had often talked about her having two cocks in a spit roast. Gail quickly said that she would like a turn at that too. We talked a little about things we would like to try and us guys were recovering as our cocks began to rise again.

I said I would like to start again and dropped to my knees in front of Tom. I started to lick and kiss his cock. Then I would suck it in my mouth and then lick it again. I knew he could last a lot longer now so I was in no rush. Sue came and got on her knees in front of Gail. Tom and Gail would watch us and kiss moaning into each others mouths while Gail and I did our best to pleasure them. Every once in a while Sue and I would also take a break and kiss sharing the taste of our partners. After a little while I asked Sue if she would like to trade. We switched places and I lowered my tongue to Gail's open pussy. Her juices were flowing from Sues work and I enjoyed the taste. I started to lick her clit and felt her put her hand on my head and hold me in place. She and Tom were kissing and talking. I could hear her telling Tom that I was licking and sucking her clit. Tom was telling her Sue was swallowing his cock.

I tapped Sue and said I wanted Toms load so we traded back. I really went to work on Tom and heard him saying I was doing a great job. Gail was moaning a lot so I assumed Sue was working enthusiastically like I was. I felt Toms legs stiffen and he cried out and released his load into my mouth. I also heard Gail having a good orgasm at the same time. I gently released Toms cock and swallowed his load. Sue and I kissed swirling cum and pussy juice with our tongues. Gail and Tom were spent for a while and I was nice and hard so I asked Sue if she was ready for a fuck from me. Sue said, no, let's keep it an oral night and asked me to lie on my back. Sue then got on top in a 69 and lowered her sweet pussy onto my face. It didn't take long for us to get each other off. Sue got off of me and went up to Gail to give her a kiss with my cum in her mouth. Then Gail turned to Tom and shared what was left of the taste.

We all kicked back with a drink to relax again. I said I was exhausted. I haven't had this much sex in 6 days since my early 20's and that I will need to sleep all day tomorrow. Everyone agreed it has been an exciting week and that we need a few days to recover. Tom said he was so happy to be able to suck cock again and with Gail's support. Gail laughed and said it's been a lot more than support, look at everything she had done. Eating pussy, playing with boobs, sucking a cock besides Toms. Sue chimed in and said yeah, the girls were keeping up with those pervert men. Heck, she said the girls could probably go another round while the guys look spent. We all agreed we need a few days to rest but that we should get together again.

After Gail and Tom left Sue and I were quickly asleep in bed. We slept late and had a lazy morning in bed with a nice slow round of making love. We both agreed it had been a fun week. Sue laughed and said it was amazing how we all turned into cum sluts so fast. I joked that between Tom and I draining each other and Gail and Sue taking their turns, Tom and I won't have much cum. Sue joked maybe we should take care of Sean and his friends, four young men should provide us plenty of cum. Now I was positive Sue was really a cum slut but it got me hard again thinking of four young cocks to suck. Sue noticed my recovering cock and said I think someone likes that idea. Think of the fun we could have with four cocks to suck and all the cum we could taste.