Instant Attraction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was letting her see that I have a loving, intimate and calm passionate side, as well as my animal instincts.

Wanting to test my desires and push the limits of pleasure, a darkness within me.

She would just have to learn what each wants and when, giving me every wish I desired and then more.

Yet first, let's see exactly what she was willing to do.

I had to make her want this.

At the moment she felt scared and unsure. This was completely new to her and overwhelming to the point she was unpredictable.

Despite her saying she was willing, I knew she was still resisting, holding back what she wanted. I needed to give her a gentle push to enable herself to just let go, embrace what I am offering her.

I call upon a friend of mine, she was a lady who I knew would be perfect to help persuade Rachel, help her want to be my slave.

I wanted her to give herself to me, she just had to see that ultimately it was what she wanted too.

If my plan worked I knew she would soon be screaming with pleasure and loving it.

šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

(Rachel)

I was warming to Conner's dungeon, he had spent hours pleasuring me, showing me various different things, exploring what I enjoyed. He seemed to be testing me, trying lots of different things to see how I reacted. Though despite the passion he gave me, I knew I was holding back.

Conner had promised me he would not hurt me to that degree again.

Did I believe him?

He was difficult to read.

The passion between us was undeniable, though the raw lust and desire sends him to a dark place of extreme pleasure, which I felt unsure and scared of.

Yet not enough to run away.

His hands round my neck, the harsh whips, I had no idea what he was going to do next.....scary yet so exciting.

"Miss Kendall, please come to my office, I have something to discuss with you."

He says as I answer the phone.

"I will be right up sir."

Rushing to the lift with my notebook and pen, I press the button to his office. Walking to his desk, I immediately take a seat, he was waiting, leaning back in his chair, looking pleased with himself.

"Mr Hyde, how can I help?"

My pen ready to make notes of his requests.

"Miss Kendall, yes. Please no notes, just listen."

"Oh ok. Is everything alright?" Concern filling me, that I had done something wrong, dreading the thought of another punishment.

"Yes everything is fine. I have invited a Miss Hall here this morning to meet me, she is potentially going to, well take on some duties."

Looking directly at me, our eyes lock together.

"Duties?" I say not understanding what he meant.

"Yes, so you can........well not worry."

"Right I see. Is that all Mr Hyde?" I say abruptly, trying to hold back the tears of hurt hearing him say that.

The sting he was giving me now, felt much worse than that from the whip. Was he replacing me with Miss Hall?

"Yes, that is all Rachel and thank you. Please send her up to me when she arrives, I asked Anna to send her to you first, if you don't mind?"

He had a slight smirk on his face.

He was playing with me, seeing my reaction to him getting another woman to entertain him in his dungeon.

Well, I was not one to be played like that.

He can have this Miss Hall. I was done!

Fuck him!

Who was I kidding, my insides felt like they had just been ripped out through my throat.

"No problem, Mr Hyde. I will send her downstairs.....sorry......to you when she arrives." A stern expression on my face, trying my hardest to hold back any emotions from him. Not wanting him to see how cruel what he was doing was.

He was just unbelievable!

I go to the lift, as the doors close and the lift moves down, I fight back the tears and the horrible feeling I had of devastation and pain.

Why was he doing this?

I had said I was willing to try it. I thought last night was incredible, yet now he was doing this?

I couldn't help feeling scared, I couldn't control it.

I wanted to let go, I wanted to embrace his desires.........I wanted him..........had I lost my opportunity?

Back in my office, I regain control of my emotions, knowing I had to just be strong.

It was then I hear the lift ping and the doors open, as I listen, I hear the tap of heels before a faint knocking on my door.

"Come in."

I shout. As the door opens, I see a tall blonde lady, young, roughly 25.

She was wearing a tight tiny pink dress, fishnet tights, pink heels and a lot of makeup, her hair straight to the middle of her back.

She had large breasts, bulging out of the top of the dress. She was certainly very striking.

"Hey, I'm here to see Mr Hyde."

Walking to my desk.

"Yes, please take a seat. I will see if he is free"

I smile at her.

She was clearly a hooker!

She was dressed like one, looked like one. I had to find out more.

Was his plan to make me jealous?

Him hiring a hooker to be his toy?

He was very deluded!

I pick up the phone, putting the receiver to my ear.

Needing to stall slightly, I press the number 9, which connected me to an outside line. I pretended to speak to Conner.

"Mr Hyde, Miss Hall is here for you, would you like me to send her up?.......................ok that's fine........Thank you, bye."

I put the receiver down.

"Mr Hyde will be ready in a few moments. So, Miss Hall, what brings you to see Mr Hyde today?"

Trying to sound casual.

"He booked me. That's why I'm here."

She snapped, clearly, I should have known that!

"Right I see, So...have you seen Mr Hyde before?"

"Does it matter? It's all the same." She says flatly.

"Sorry, I don't mean to offend you at all. I was just wondering as Mr Hyde....he has a special taste." I say trying to not say too much.

"Taste, what does that mean?"

"Rough things." Hoping she understands better.

"Oh bondage, chains, whips and shit?"

She laughs, not seeming bothered at all.

"Well, yes. He likes to cause pain. Excuse me, but.......you don't seem surprised?"

"No dear, a lot of men like the kinky side, you'd be surprised. Don't you worry about me. Anything goes."

"Really? Oh my!"

I am left speechless. She continues laughing to herself.

"Seriously hun, when you embrace it, trust me, you will never go back. It's just totally mind blowing, and best of all, I get paid for doing it."

She seemed happy to hear that he liked that sort of thing.

"He liked inflicting pain on m.."

I stop myself, realising she knew what I was saying.

"Oh....so you have fucked him and he got a bit rough huh?" "No, well.....yes"

I lean forward and whispered.

"He tied me up and whipped me, marking my body." I say, watching her reaction.

"Right, so you didn't like it?"

"Yes it hurt so much, though after he did then, well make it better.....I just.....I don't know"

I look at her.

This young woman, ten years younger than me and much wiser in the sex department than I could ever imagine. She was able to advise me, opening my eyes to what I was blind to see.

"What didn't you like? Was it the pain or the marks? He would not have done it hard enough to scar you, it's the unspoken code. He would have given you a safe word, yeah?"

"Yes, we did. Oh, am I being a prude then? I really like him, he is incredible, it's just this is hard to get my head around and even more letting go when he does it."

"Yeah I know what you mean. You just need to talk to him, set boundaries, limits and keep within them. When ready you can change them. Least then your only doing what makes you feel comfortable."

She smiles, touching my arm softly.

"Thank you Miss Hall, you have really helped"

"Please, call me Meg. Well do you think he is ready for me?, or are you prepared to go?"

Her question caught me off guard.

"Sorry?"

My eyes wide, waiting for her to answer.

"Clearly you want him, desire him. I am not needed here. You go and let yourself enjoy the pleasure. Tell him your rules. He will respect you for that."

Kissing my cheek, she leaves my office.

I sit there, bewildered for a moment.

She had given up her booking so I could prove to him I am worthy, to give myself to him.

Could I really let go?

Was I ready to feel the pain he wanted?

My desire for him was intense, the dungeon was intimidating yet intriguing.

I stand and walk to the lift, I put in my key and turn it, letting me press the B button, taking me down into his dungeon. I wanted to show him, I was willing to discover and learn.

I strip off all my clothes, I walk to the phone on the wall and press 1.

As it rings my heart begins to throb.

"Miss Kendall, Is Miss Hall here already?".

"Mr Hyde, Come to the dungeon....Now!"

My heart feeling though it was in my mouth. Quickly, I put the receiver down and rush to the bed. I lay on it, spread wide for him, I was ready.

Who was I kidding?

I was terrified. Led naked, spread open waiting for him to come in and do whatever he wanted.

No, I certainly was not prepared for that.

Though, I was willing to let him try and get me to understand.

I really wanted to please him.

The lift doors ping before opening, Mr Hyde rushes into the dungeon, seeing me on his bed, waiting, letting him know immediately what I wanted.

He smiled approvingly, though he did not seem at all surprised, to see me, rather than Miss Hall.

"Rachel, Wow!" He started to take off his clothes, stripping off as he moved graciously towards the bed, I watch, admiring him, taking in his glorious body.

My insides quivering and jerking ferociously as the excitement of watching him move closer builds, his huge penis was hard and ready, he was so magnificent.

Oh my, I loved watching his giant member sway as he walked. He was just so unbelievable.

Was I really here?

I felt like I was in a fantasy with a magical being, he was just too perfect, like a movie star. I felt like the ugly duckling, trying to become a swan.

I had to let him in, open myself up.

I could do this.

As he approached the bed, he grabbed a rope and a blind fold.

Climbing on the bed, he carefully wrapped the rope around my wrists, lifting them above my head he hooked them up, stretching them up the post behind me.

My body trembling under him.

Carefully pushing the blindfold over my eyes, he kissed my lips, his tongue hot and ravenous, moving wildly inside my mouth.

I kiss him back, longing to wrap my arms around his splendid body, though unable to due to being tied. My world now in darkness, leaving me helpless to him, my other senses going crazy trying to catch up.

His hot breath on my skin, making me shudder and twitch, unsure of what he would do next. My body yearning for more, wanting him.

Unable to control my reactions, I let go.....my legs were spread open, his body ready, his hands touching me, as I twitch and turn to his touch. Finally his hardness, I feel him rubbing against my opening, the wetness of my pussy soaking him, pushing himself inside, sliding in easily.

Pushing himself into me, his hands holding my breasts tight, one in each hand, squeezing, his nails digging into my flesh yet the sensations filling my body overpowered the pain from his nails.

Releasing my breast, he slaps my face, as his palm hit my cheek, I yell out as the feeling inside me was set to burst.

Shaking with pleasure, I cannot hold it any longer, letting the rush flood throughout my body, my toes curl and twist as the feeling is released.

All the while Conner has continued to thrust hard and deep, his excitement ready as he feels my tension clasping around his dick, he releases his hot stream, grunting loudly into my breasts as he does, grunting and moaning as his body jerks with mine.

As the pulsing and feelings of pleasure pass he unhooks my wrists, letting the blindfold fall down from my eyes.

Kissing me, a kiss that made my insides instantly warm, fluttering in the pit of my stomach.

A deep meaningful kiss, passion filled.

He tasted amazing.

Pulling away to look at his face, he looked satisfied, smiling at me.

The rage and anger he had earlier, was all gone, he was gentle and affectionate.

Not at all what I was expecting while in this room. It was just the most magical moment with him I had experienced.

Miss Hall had been right. I needed to set him boundaries, as this was in fact an incredible feeling. I was finally recognising the reason behind it, the power of the pain, fuelling the lust, it was breathtaking.

šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

(Conner)

Last night Miss Kendall had given me another chance to show her into my world.

My plan with Meg had worked forcing her to consider my desires again. I would of happily indulged myself into a pleasurable evening with Meg, as I knew she would be more than happy giving me what I wanted.

Though it was not what I wanted.

I wanted my partner to want to be there of their own accord rather than because I was paying them. Miss Kendall had been waiting, led ready and waiting, clearly she was understanding the basics of what I expected.

She seemed to enjoy being tied and bound letting me pleasure her how I saw fit.

She was a little more unsure of harsh pain, so I needed to take my time, introduce gentle cloth whips or perhaps a paddle, nipple clamps.

So many possibilities.

She was just amazing yesterday, letting me indulge her and I could see she was left satisfied and happy.

However, we needed to discuss her limitations and what she was willing to do, how far she was willing to go. I decide to summon her to my office to discuss things.

"Mr Hyde, is everything alright?"

"Yes, can you come to my office please?"

"Yes, I will be right up."

I sit back in my chair and wait, watching the lift doors, anticipating her arrival. I had been busy all day so had not seen her since last night. I think of what she would be wearing.

As the doors open I see her, wearing a smart black skirt suit with a pale yellow blouse and black heels. Her hair loose. I watch her walk towards me, letting her sit down.

"Mr Hyde, how can I help?"

She walks over to my desk, taking a seat as she looks at me from across the desk.

Her chest heaving, lifting her splendid breasts with each breath, my eyes watch briefly as she sits.

As she lowers, I can see the roundness of her swells, a sexy pink lace bra covering them, they looked so inviting.

Bringing my gaze back up to her face, meeting her gaze as she gets comfortable in her seat, unaware of the pleasure she had just given me.

Oblivious to the struggle, I had between my legs, fighting the throbbing erection pressing against my trousers.

Keeping my composure. I knew, I had to be firm and blunt with her, direct.

"We need to discuss your limits, moving forward."

I say, not wanting to waste time dancing around the subject, direct was more my style.

"Limits, do you mean do's and don'ts, boundaries?"

"Indeed. I want to show you everything, though understand this is all very overwhelming for you."

"Thank you for noticing."

She smiles, her body relaxing slightly.

"Right. So, I will make some suggestions and I need you to say no if you object to anything. Is that ok?"

I ask checking she understood so far.

"Yes that's fine"

"I would like to say that tying you up, restraining you is fine, gags, clips and ropes are all safe. I will avoid using objects which cause pain, like whips, sticks and chains.

I have many other items which I can show you. Is this ok so far?"

Checking she is still alright.

My struggle to compose myself is quickly dwindling, talking about this right now, the pressure swelling. I had to get this done quickly.

"Yes, that's all ok so far."

"Is there anything else you want to add?"

"Punishments. I don't think they are fair. I think you should be willing to listen to reason, if I object to something. After all, you want me to understand everything so help me understand and listen."

Her face was serious, with a firm expression.

Fuck, not now.

All I want is to fuck your brains out right now. Punishing you is the last thing on my mind, I wanted to just devour you!

Wait Conner! Calm yourself.

Calm!

Trying so hard to resist her for a few more minutes.

"Well put Miss Kendall. Noted. I am to be obeyed, this is not negotiable."

"Right, in order to obey, I must first know what I am agreeing too"

"Miss Kendall, the whole point is for the dungeon to be spontaneous, unplanned. We will have your limits to ensure you know what will NOT happen. Though once in the dungeon everything else will be a definite possibility."

"Right, I see."

"Anal sex, do you object to this?"

"Oh, well no......" She starts. I continue, not letting her say any more.

"Fluids, would you be willing to piss on demand, touch me during or let me piss on you?"

"Oh wow! No I don't think so." Her face looking mortified at the thought.

"Strap on, would you be keen to use one?"

"I do not know, possibly."

Shaking her head, she was clearly flustered.

"Ok, so I think we have a good starting point. Thank you Rachel, this has been very interesting."

"Yes it certainly has. Is that everything?"

"Well, actually Rachel. I would like you to go to my dungeon right now. Please just keep everything on, wait for me."

I see she is surprised, that I want her to go there now, talking to her had made me very aroused.

Finally. Now I had the opportunity to do all the dirty things running through my mind, she would certainly know exactly what she was letting herself in for after this.

I would make sure of it.

Rachel would soon be receiving the ultimate experience.

Her nervous demeanour and innocence completely stripped, leaving her naked and pure for me to indulge.......mmmmm heaven.

"Ok Mr Hyde."

She stood and walked to the lift, turning to look at me as she stepped inside.

Giving her a few moments, before I head down there.

Ready to unleash myself upon her.

ā€ØI just hoped she was really ready for this. Ready for me!

As I walk out of the lift, I move briskly to where she stood waiting for me, instantly kissing her.

Pulling off her jacket, I move my hands to her blouse, slowly unfastening each button, carefully removing it from her body.

Her breathing rapid and fast, I could feel her body trembling from my touch, the heat from her was very inviting.

I could feel the nerves twitching, her uncertainty making me so excited. Her innocence was so refreshing.

I had to get her to let herself go, embrace her bodies desires. She was still holding back.

"Relax, let yourself go Miss Kendall."

I say in a deep low voice, kissing her collarbone, as I admire the shape of her breasts within her bra, this time my hands free to grab at them.

The sexy lace of her bra, her nipples pert, clearly visible under the lace, longing to be freed.

She was holding my waist, her hands holding me gently as I proceed to touch her, moving my hand behind her back, I unclasp her bra, letting it fall, the marvellous sight of her breasts making me moan loudly with satisfaction.

Swooping down to take her inviting nipples in my mouth, the hardness of them drawing me in, her skin tasted so good.

I suck on them both, enjoying each of them in all their glory.

I start pushing her backwards towards the bed, as she falls upon it, I lean forward and pull off her skirt.

Revealing the cutest pair of pink lace knickers, my hands move over her stomach, down to her navel sliding under the lace, touching what was beneath.

As my hand slides inside, the moan she gave was deep, her groin lifting into my hand, arching her back with the pleasure of my touch.

Caressing her, the dampness coating my fingers, making my dick even harder.

I push my fingers into her, moving them in and out while rubbing on her clit, her body jerking to me, arching her back and lifting her legs, jerking and moaning.