Instant Attraction Ch. 04

Story Info
A work romance with an erotic twist.
9.8k words
4.67
1.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RitaFox
RitaFox
18 Followers

(Rachel)

Being led next to him felt very surreal, especially while surrounded by masses of different sex toys and tools. The dungeon was still very intimidating, though I was starting to understand what he meant about it.

When he hit me with the paddle it hurt, but he was also very sensual with it, mixing my emotions continuously.

The reaction my body had was uncontrollable, which he quickly noticed.

The euphoric orgasms and electricity between us, was certainly something I was not a custom too. It was just incredible, though also just did not feel real.

"Conner, sorry em....Mr Hyde....I need to go home."

ā€ØI whisper quietly, hoping he could hear me.

"Please, Miss Kendall, I will not keep you all night, after all, I need you on time for work tomorrow."

"Do you mind if I go now?"

I watch his face change, from relaxed to serious instantly.

"Right, no problem. I will ask Milo to take you home."

He had a sharpness to his words, letting me know, he was not pleased.

"Sorry, I just need some rest, this has been a long couple of days."

I try and explain, letting him know it was no reflection on him, well not bad anyway as he was the reason why I was so tired.

I lean over to kiss him, sensing his upset, though he pushes me off.

"Miss Kendall, you are not a prisoner."

He snaps, getting up, pulling on his trousers. He walks to the lift, pressing the button for his apartment. As the doors open he glances back at me.

"Goodnight Miss Kendall."

The doors close after him.

Why was he so cross with me?

We had been here for hours.

Was I being unreasonable wanting to rest and go home?

His anger towards me made me feel very annoyed. Not understanding him was infuriating.

I pull on my bra and knickers, searching for my skirt and blouse, I find them.

As I stand, I cannot help but look at the different tools hung on racks and hooks around the room. Wearing only my underwear, I walk around, trying to fathom what each of them were for.

The ropes and chains were all different types, there were various whips and fabrics. A riding crop with other long sticks and poles. Small clamps and grips.

My mind was boggling at all the different things.

Realising that each was to bring either pleasure or pain during sex. Hanging on the wall were various collars with leads, spikes attached to some of them. Full outfits of rubber with holes for breasts and between the legs.

I look at them, imagining trying to wear them.

I had to get out of here! Far away from him.

Far away from his weird world, his fantasy.

My head was spinning, thinking about all the different things, how Conner would intend using them on me. Quickly pulling on my skirt and blouse I rush around, for my shoes and jacket. Rushing to my office to collect my bag and go outside.

It was late. Nearly 11pm, I could not see Milo, so I start to walk.

I find myself in the bar from the other day. Sitting at the bar, I wait for the barman to come over.

"Hello Rachel, what a lovely surprise."

A familiar voice says, as I glance round, I see Glen behind me.

"Oh Hi, Glen wasn't it?"

"Yes, well remembered. Please don't get up."

Gently putting his hand on my arm, to stop me. He pulls a stool under himself, sitting casually next to me.

"Are you not working tonight?"

Wondering why he was not behind the bar.

"I have actually just finished, so am free to buy you a drink."

He turns, nodding at his colleague behind the bar. A moment later, he returns with a bottle of red wine and two glasses.

"Thanks Mark."

Glen says to him, taking the bottle. Pouring us each a glass as he hands one to me.

"Have you had anymore grief from your boss?"

He looks at me, his face was gentle and his eyes soft and caring.

Wow!

He had remembered what we talked about.

He had also remembered my name.

Buying me a drink and how close he was sitting, he was definitely showing he was interested.

Oh no! What do I do?

I wasn't seeing or going out with Mr Hyde. Glen was nice. I felt an urge to go for it with him.

Oh shit!

"No, he has been, very much a gentleman."

I lied, remembering what myself and Mr Hyde had done together. Everything but being a gentleman that was for sure.

"Good, so are you enjoying it there? I heard he was a ruthless boss, taking no prisoners so to speak."

"He is very professional."

"Glen, what's it like working here? I bet it gets loud in here sometimes?"

I try to divert the conversation slightly.

"It can be. We have the regulars and then the night life dramas, generally though, we do not get much trouble."

He glances around, before back to me, slyly moving his gaze over my outfit. I pretend not to notice.

"Are you meeting someone here?"

I think he is fishing, to find out if I am single.

"No, I just wanted a quick drink before heading home."

ā€ØI take a large gulp of my drink. He nods as he takes a sip of his, watching me. He was thinking, his eyes looked puzzled.

"What's wrong? You look like your wanting to say something?"

"Oh yes........... sometimes it feels good to just let go, be a little wild at times, don't you think?"

"Wild? Glen what on earth do you mean? Are you wanting something from me?"

Tired of him pondering his words.

"Your very direct."

"Are you wanting to come with me. Is that it?"

His eyes go wide, a nervous look spreads across his face.

"Glen, I have had a long day. If you like me, then I am asking if you want to come home with me?"

I look at him, direct into his eyes.

Watching as his jaw drops open. I finish my wine, getting up from my stool. I lean forward and kiss his cheek.

His skin was soft with a slight stubble, he smelt nice. I turn from him and walk out of the bar, not looking back.

As I start walking up the street, I hear footsteps charging after me, it was Glen.

"Yes, I would love too." He says, in between breaths as we walk to my apartment.

What was I doing?

Was I really taking Glen home? ā€Ø

I have no idea what I am doing. A feeling of power had overcome me, I wanted to be powerful like Mr Hyde.

Yet why had I chosen now and Glen?

I open the door and walk in, Glen follows me. ā€Ø

I walk straight to my bedroom, pulling off my jacket. Glen stands leaning in the doorway.

"Are you coming in?"

I start unfastening my blouse and kick off my shoes. He remains in the doorway watching.

"Please, keep undressing, it's mesmerising."

His eyes wide, staring at me. I pull off my blouse, letting it fall to the floor.

Sliding my hands down my sides, unzipping my skirt to let it also fall. Wearing only my underwear, I walk towards him.

Stopping just in front of him, I slowly push the straps from my shoulders, before unclasping the back of my bra. Letting it fall, my breasts now fully exposed to him.

He still does not move from where he leaned. I could see he was aroused, an erection showing within his jeans.

Putting my thumbs under the elastic of my knickers, slowly moving them down, bending over to pull them off fully.

I stand before him completely naked.

Turning away from him, I sexily walk to my bed, crawling onto it, as I glance over my shoulder. He was now walking towards the bed, pulling off his t-shirt.

I roll onto my back, watching him.

He takes a condom from his jeans pocket before unfastening them, they open immediately from the pressure of his erection.

He wasn't wearing any pants, as he pulls his jeans down, I see his hairs curly and wild, his penis chunky and a modest length, he was extremely hard.

Once released his dick pointed at me, as if it knew what was going to happen next. Leaning on my elbows, I bend my knees, opening my legs, so he can see my wanting for him.

Standing at the bottom of the bed, tearing the condom wrapper open, he carefully rolls it onto his shaft. When secured, he moves above me, I take hold of his shoulders, longing for him to kiss me.

Lunging forward he pushes his lips onto mine, pushing his tongue to part them, letting it slowly enter my mouth. My tongue finding his, kissing him hard.

My hands moving over his body, feeling his shapes, the contours of him, before resting my hands on his buttocks.

His hardness resting between my legs, I move myself slightly, feeling his end touch me, he immediately thrusts letting it slide in.

As he enters I wrap my legs around his back, thrusting with him, as he takes me, touching my body and kissing me.

He was very gentle with his touch, though his thrusts powerful, feeling him deep in me.

Plunging his length in and out, a wonderful rhythm, as he took me with gentle passion.

"I'm gonna come."

He says, softly in my ear, as he releases, coming hard. I feel him pulsing before pulling out. As he removes the condom, he sits on the bed next to me.

"Sorry I couldn't last any longer, you got me too excited."

"It's fine, come here."

Beckoning him to lay with me.

Dropping the condom onto the floor, he moves next to me, wrapping his arms around me, so we can cuddle together. He pulls the blanket over us, holding me softly, resting his head gently against my neck and shoulder.

He felt so warm, his naked body pressing against mine.

šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

(Conner)

Milo had informed me that Miss Kendall had left, so he was unable to take her home as I had requested. She had said she was going back to her apartment.

I felt annoyed that she had wanted to leave. Normally, I would not have allowed it, however, as I didn't want to scare her off, I was making some minor adjustments to accommodate her.

My usual reaction would have denied her to leave, until I saw fit.

She would be here until I said she could leave.

She also did not address me properly, another major factor, which I have not corrected her on.

At work and in the basement, I am always Mr Hyde, she must never refer to me by my first name. This was a punishable act.

Miss Kendall was pushing my boundaries to the limit, my tolerance to her rule breaking was only a temporary one.

I would have to inform her of all the rules, quickly. I take a shower and dry myself before laying on my bed naked.

Unknown to Miss Kendall, my basement and office has cameras rigged up, so everything was filmed.

This was something I kept completely to myself.

All the footage was stored on my computer, I edit the footage, making short videos of each experience. I had yet to edit the footage of Miss Kendall, though, I did have the footage of Miss Tussell.

Simone, she was my previous partner and secretary. She had been my muse for over a year, indulging my every desire. Though despite this, we didn't have any real chemistry between us.

We had fantastic sex and she was amazing, though it was like we were learning together. Teaching each other about desire and the limits to which we could push each other. It became part of a role to play rather than about passion.

She met someone and wanted to marry them, feeling she could not continue being with me, she left the firm. I had yet to find a replacement.

Over the past eight months, I have hired and fired seven woman, none of them suitable. They were good secretary's, completing their duties adequately, however I could not introduce them to my secret. Once this was realised, they were dismissed.

It was only the fact that my friend Cathy Howard had recommended Miss Kendall to me, that I considered her.

Not thinking she would be any different from the rest.

It was only on meeting her, seeing her in my office for the first time, in that simple navy dress I could see she was in fact very different.

Her breasts, calling to me from beneath the fabric, begging to be freed. Her shapely body, curvy yet slender. Stunning round bottom and long legs.

As soon as my eyes saw her, my dick became instantly like rock.

The reaction was so real, pure uncontrolled desire. Her innocence and purity making her even more appealing.

She was like dynamite waiting to be lit, so it could fulfil its purpose and explode.

I wanted to be her match, light her fire, feel the force of her, as she unleashed her sexual beast. I could see that beneath her innocent, bashful demeanour was a lion with a very mighty roar.

For now, I could lay here and watch the videos of myself with Simone, to pleasure myself. Or think about Miss Kendall, Rachel.

Her hypnotic hazel eyes, beautiful mane of long curls and those stunning lips, her mouth was just incredible and then her body.

As I recall her in my thoughts, my hand holds my shaft, tugging.

As I pleasure myself to the thoughts of her.

Remembering the feel of her, how it felt to be deep inside her, pumping my juices deep into her pussy and making her scream and moan.

The way her body moved as her orgasm took hold, the pulsing, twitching and jerking of her body to my touch.

As I squeeze harder, my dick throbbing as it remembers with me.

The thoughts of her tied up, defenceless to me, letting me spank her and pleasure her in many ways.

Suddenly I feel myself gushing, all over my stomach. ā€ØI lay back breathing heavily, Fuck, I had come so hard.ā€Ø

She was definitely my new muse, though I also felt something else. It was bothering me, I felt a yearning for her, something other than desire.

She'd unleashed something I have never felt. It was so intense, it actually concerned me. I felt myself lose control with her, knowing she had limits, was making this all very difficult to keep under control.

She had unleashed something within me, a feeling which I didn't recognise, something that made me feel vulnerable, what was it?

Feeling hot and flustered from thinking about her, I realised, this feeling, this unknown force pulling me..............Fuck, I was falling for her.

Deep, strong feelings, I had never felt before, not even with..............Isabella. ā€Ø

This scared me.

I didn't know if I could prevent myself from breaking through, letting my full desires take over. I needed to be careful, this feeling inside me, the power it had.

I knew I wouldn't be able to hold it in for long.

Having these strong, deep inner feelings for her, along with the instant rampant desire she created when near me, oh no!

This was certainly very dangerous, very dangerous indeed.

Miss Kendall had made me feel alive, she drove me wild, a passion so strong and powerful.

She had tasted part of my desire, though she had no idea, just how intense my feelings were. She had no clue, no possible way of knowing, just how dangerous that could be, for the both of us.

šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

(Rachel)

"Fucking hell!" I shout as I see the time, 9:30am I was late. This was bad, Mr Hyde would be furious and wanting to punish me. My heart was thumping, pulling the cover over my head, wishing I could disappear. It was then I hear a noise in the kitchen, singing. A man singing. Remembering Glen, oh yes, Glen. He was still here and in my kitchen.

What do I say to him?

Why was he still here?

What was he doing in my kitchen?

Pulling on a t-shirt, I walk to the kitchen, wanting to see what he was doing.

"Morning, I was just making you some toast, hope I didn't wake you?"

Glen said smiling sweetly.

"Thank you and no it's fine."

I sit at the table, putting my head in my hands. Trying to think of an excuse for Mr Hyde as to why I was late, again.

"What's wrong?"

Glen asks as he places a plate of toast in front of me.

"I'm late again." Taking a bite from a piece of toast.

"I see. Could you not just call in sick?"

He sits opposite me.

"I don't know...........oh."

I sigh loudly. Knowing that Mr Hyde would be furious, this was enough to stop me going into the office completely.

"I do it all the time, it's easy."

"My boss is certainly not easy. He is ruthless!"

Taking another mouthful of toast.

"Look, it's not that big a deal, say it was something you ate, be back tomorrow, trust me."

He was very kind suggesting different ways to sweeten my boss, though he had no idea why I was so worried.

Finishing my toast, I kiss his forehead and walk reluctantly back to the bedroom to where I'd left my phone.

Glen was right.

Calling in sick may be my only option.

Perhaps he will be less angry at me for when I return tomorrow, if he thinks I have been unwell. At least I hoped so.

I sit on my bed looking at my phone, dreading hearing his reaction.

I dial the number and press call. It starts to ring, my heart was thumping and my hand shaking.

"Miss Kendall. Hello. I think you have forgotten yourself today. Where are you?"

He sounding rather pleasant, taking me completely off guard.

"Sorry Mr Hyde, I'm not feeling well."

"Oh, right. Sorry to hear that. May I ask what's wrong exactly?"

"I think I ate something which has made me feel sick. I hope to return in the morning."

"Right. Miss Kendall, I do hope you are not lying to me!"

"Of course not. Mr Hyde, please accept my apology, I will catch up with my work tomorrow and stay late if needed."

"I expect you to be in tomorrow Miss Kendall. Goodbye." ā€ØHe ended the call. I put my phone down on my bed.

Did he believe me?

Fuck!

He was just so bloody frustrating.

He sounded happy at first too, he never sounds happy?

What was going on?

Glen, oh no.

What do I do about him?

Glen was just me letting off steam right?

A frustration fuck, my frustration was with Mr Hyde.

What a mess. I had to get rid of Glen and fast!

I sit pondering my options, Mr Hyde thinks I'm ill, so I have to stay home, not wanting him to suspect anything.

Glen was here, he felt real, normal. Glen was safe, I could predict what he wanted and please him. I could understand his desires and the sex was good. He had a lovely body, handsome and very sweet.

There was just no spark or chemistry. However, I just needed to have some normal sex. This was bad, completely unlike me.

"Hey, how did it go?"

Glen asks walking into the bedroom, sitting next to me on the bed.

Poor Glen. He clearly had no idea I had just used him.

Yet I still wanted him, I wanted him now!

"Ok I think. Will find out tomorrow."

His hand stroking my knee, gently smoothing my skin.

Moving his hand up my thigh, touching between my legs, his fingers moving onto my wetness. I kiss him, wrapping my arms around his waist, he takes hold of me and we roll on to the bed.

He unfastens his jeans, letting his penis fall out. Pushing his jeans from his legs he climb over me, kissing my body, while his hands carefully pull off my t-shirt. Kissing my nipples and my neck.

He stops. I open my eyes, confused as to why he stopped.

"What's wrong?"

"Do you have a condom?"

He looked worried.

"Yes in the drawer."

I point to the bedside cabinet. Leaning over he opens the drawer and pulls a condom from it. I take it from him, tearing it open as I gently roll it over his shaft.

His body twitching as I gently run my fingers along him.

Moving over me, hooking his arm under my knee plunging himself in deep.

The angle he holds me instantly sends my body into a spasm of pleasure, unable to contain my excitement, he makes me come hard.

The orgasm rushing through my body though he continues, still thrusting and taking control. Lifting my other leg pushing himself forward so my legs rest against his chest. My bottom against his thighs as he holds my shoulders, pumping his entire length as deep as he can. I watch his face as he squeezes his eyes tight, his bottom clenching.

The grip on my shoulder tight, he yells out as I feel him pulsing.

My body jerking with him, as we both enjoy the pleasure passing through us.

Pulling back, Glen carefully removes the condom from himself, dropping it to the floor. Crawling back onto the bed to join me, he wraps himself over me.

Kissing up my body as he settles next to me.

RitaFox
RitaFox
18 Followers