Instant Karma

Story Info
4 girls pay the consequences for stripping 2 innocent ladies.
6.6k words
4.02
17.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zorro4l
zorro4l
79 Followers

This is a Sequel to the story "The Parade of Shame" where you can find out what happened to Janet and her friends after the dispossession suffered by Natalia and Frida when they were on their way to watch the final of the university championship.

That night the brand-new Jaguar XJ8 roared at high speed as it crossed the bridge leading to the exclusive residential area of the valley, inside the speakers blared:

"Workin' all week!

9 to 5 for my money

So when the weekend comes

I go get live with the honey

Rollin' down the street

I saw this girl and she was pumpin'

I winked my eye, she got into the ride

Went to a club was jumpin'

Duce myself as Loc

She said, "You're a liar"

I said, "I got it goin' on baby doll

And I'm on fire"

Took her to the hotel she said

"You're the king"

I said, "Be my queen if you know what I mean

And let us do the wild thing

Wild thing

Wild thing"

The voices of the four cheerful girls on board chanted that song ecstatically. At the wheel was Janet, a 25-year-old girl, owner of a powerful physical attraction and a perverse smile was drawn on her face as she contemplated the speedometer needle that was approaching 100 miles per hour, her friends urged her to increase the speed that the roaring engine could deliver.

Red and blue lights flashed insistently in the rearview mirror and the police siren was the unmistakable signal for Janet to stop.

The Vauxhall patrol car stopped a few meters ahead, closing the way, and was manned by two policewomen: Officers Alika and Johari, who were on their nightly patrol through the city and upon seeing the dizzying march of that Jaguar, would perform a routine check.

The two women were proud representatives of their African heritage despite the fact that their families arrived in the country more than 3 generations ago, both had an enviable athletic complexion as a result of a strict self-imposed exercise regimen due to their disciplined way of life, their height was in the average, each one was 35 years old, 5 of which had been dedicated to serve in the police force.

Officer Alika, descended from the patrol car and approached the jaguar, while her partner, Officer Johari, radioed the dispatcher in order to notify her activity, as well as to find out if that car had any notification in the system, either for being stolen or being involved in some kind of crime.

"Good evening, Miss, may I see your driver's license, as well as the car registration."

Janet extended her license and began to look in the glove compartment for the car's registration, officer Alika carefully observed the movements of that ebony beauty with long legs who was sitting behind the wheel of that luxurious car, she stopped for a moment her exhaustive look at Janet's micro mini-skirt, which due to the soft leather seat, was somewhat reduced and gave a very wide view of the generosity of the driver's toned thighs.

"Are you aware Miss Janet, that the speed limit on this bridge is 70 miles per hour?" Said Alika as she continued to observe the interior of the vehicle and analyzed the faces of Janet's three companions, girls whose ages ranged from 19 to 23 years old, all of whom had a certain physical attractiveness and displayed a carefree attitude, perhaps too relaxed in the opinion of the formal police officer.

"I'm so sorry officer! These new cars can be a bit confusing; I didn't realize we were going so fast! You know... This beauty has such a smooth ride! That... I'm just getting used to its many capabilities." -answered Janet trying to look naive.

Officer Alika held in her hand the registration of the car which was in the name of Natalia Pierce. Her instinct told her that something was not right there. Janet had an imposing appearance, her brief, tight-fitting clothes highlighted a shapely figure, coupled with the appearance of her friends dressed in similarly brief miniskirts and low-cut tops. Add to all this, a certain smell of weed in the car. Somehow, they turned a red-light bulb on the police officer's attention. Not to mention that the name on the car's registration was extremely familiar to her and again her instinct told her that these four girls could hardly be related to the Pierce family name, one of the city's most storied business families.

"I must ask the four of you to kindly step out of the car, place your hands where I can see them, and please be so kind as to open the trunk - this is just a routine check!"

"This turns out to be a bit excessive officer! Just give me my infraction and I promise to be careful of the speed limits in the future." -Janet said indignantly.

"I'm so sorry ladies, I'm just doing my job!"-Said Alika.

"Your job is to disturb four respectable girls, out having fun at night?" -Said Nayah indignantly.

Nayah is 19 years old and spends much of her time in the company of Janet and her friends, she is a girl of average height, slender figure and feminine forms that stand out to the eye, by the tightness of their outfits that always boast cheerful colors and full of life.

"No Miss. My job is to look after security! I just want to make sure that there is nothing illegal here, now if you are so kind as to show me the inside of the trunk, we can quickly finish with all this and you can go on your way." -Said with a kind tone Officer Alika.

Janet rolled her eyes as soon as she sensed her friends' nervousness, which would not go unnoticed by Officer Alika's penetrating gaze. She had nothing to fear and set about opening the trunk as requested by the officer.

They all stepped back as Alika donned latex gloves and calmly checked the inside of the trunk in a meticulous and detailed manner. She soon found a sporty suitcase which she immediately opened, and would carefully check each item contained in it.

Naya, Malika and Kim were trying to hide their nervousness with an attitude full of cynicism and a certain arrogance as they stood waiting for the check to conclude.

"You see officer! There's nothing suspicious in this car - there's just clothes in that sports bag! And that's no crime!" -Said Malika.

"Indeed miss, what luxurious garments you have here, as well as these two handbags. You have very good taste! This one is a Hermes bag and this one is Fendi, these are items fit for a queen!" -Alika exclaimed with pleasure.

"Thank you, officer! We happen to be going to a very exclusive dinner in the residential area of the valley and you know how people are there, we just want to arrive dressed appropriately for the luxury that the occasion demands." -Said Kim earnestly.

"Oh of course we do, you will arrive looking like queens at the banquet!" -Said Alika in a mocking tone as she saw the tiny miniskirts and tight tops that the four girls with long legs and curvaceous figures, were wearing at the moment.

Officer Alika extended the two handbags to her companion, who would immediately check inside, finding the usual things a woman carries with her; makeup, keys, a considerable sum of cash, as well as credit cards, and IDs that corresponded to the same cards.

"Tell me ladies, where were you planning to change your clothes? The valley is very close to here, usually when someone goes to a party, when they leave the house, they are already dressed for the occasion. And don't take this the wrong way, but those short skirts and your low-cut tops are the right clothes for visiting a club." -Said Alika pointing to the outfits of the four girls.

"It's a bit prejudiced your opinion! Don't you think so? We are young and good looking; we like to look good for our boyfriends." -Said Kim in a presumptuous tone as she wiggled around.

"Oh sure! Those boys must be so lucky in the company of you and those long legs of yours." -smiling Johari said.

"We thought we'd go and pick up a friend of ours who lives nearby, that's where we were planning to change our clothes! Is there something wrong with that?" -Malika immediately exclaimed.

"Could you please point out to me which of you is Frida Arrow and which is Natalia Pierce? Due to the darkness of the night, my eyesight is starting to fail." -Said Officer Johari who was already drawing her weapon.

The four ebony cuties exchanged glances, Kim was terrified as were Malika and Nayah. Only Janet maintained a serene posture that disguised her anger.

"I must ask the four of you to adopt the position, put your hands on the car with your legs spread and Don't move!" -Said Alika after drawing her gun and pointing it at the girls.

The four obeyed very reluctantly to that order, while Alika in surprise discovered that her initial suspicions about it, were well founded.

Alika returned to the trunk and emptied the entire contents of the sports bag, where she found a handwritten sheet on which were perfectly detailed, each and every one of the items contained in the sports bag and in the handbags; Cash amounting to more than 8 thousand crowns between the two handbags, a Santos de Cartier watch and a Rolex Day Date in steel with gold, two sets of gold earrings with diamonds from Tiffany's, two pearl necklaces, a pair of gold rings with diamonds and a pair of rose gold bracelets.

Two pairs of Luis Vuitton heels, two sets of stockings, one in natural color and the other in black, two complete sets of lingerie; panties, bras and lace garter belts, one white and one black. Alika would find a peculiar scent on the panties found in the sports bag, she would subtly bring them close to her face and inhale, thus checking that the two garments were recently worn and their owners left a distinctive, damp imprint on the fabric, before removing them.

Alika approached her companion who was pointing her gun at the four young girls and murmured something in her ear.

Alika pointed her gun, while Johari signaled the girls not to move to start searching them.

"Hey officer, I think you are overdoing your job, now it turns out to be a crime for four colored girls to travel aboard a car that is not junk and bring a sports bag with clothes in the trunk!" -Janet said annoyed.

"Don't exaggerate sister! We didn't do anything wrong. We were just going a little fast, that's all." -Said Nayah.

"And you wish to explain to me, why do you require a switchblade to amuse yourself?" -Sarcastic Johari asked as she showed him the switchblade, she found in Nayah's jacket.

It was Janet's turn to be checked, the spread legged posture caused her tiny, micro mini skirt barely 8 inches long, to ride up a little, Officer Johari noticed this and justifying her check, lifted the tight garment, above Janet's round cheeks, exposing a tiny electric pink G string thong panty, which barely covered the crack of that protruding bubble shaped ass.

"Are you enjoying the view, officer?" -said Janet teasingly.

"Oh, indeed I am! I like the combination of your thong with the blouse you're wearing, especially this accessory that has caught my eye mightily." -Johari teasingly replied, showing Janet the switchblade, she found among her clothes.

In a few seconds another 2 similar switchblades would appear in the pockets of the others, as well as a couple of joints of weed and some tiny paper envelopes with a suspicious white powder inside, which would considerably aggravate the situation for them.

"Alright ladies, I'm going to ask this just once and hope to receive a satisfactory answer." Alika said as she pointed her gun at them.

"You say officer." Replied the four of them.

"You four state that you are heading to a party in the residential area of the valley, and you have stated that the clothes found in the trunk, are what you would wear for the occasion."

"Yes officer!

"Do you want to tell me why there are only clothes and jewelry for two of you? And why are the IDs and credit cards of Natalia Pierce and Frida Arrow here? When it's obvious that neither of you have that name on your IDs." -Said Alika.

"This is very suspicious! The car registration matches the name on the ID on one of the bags, don't any of you know why? -said Johari.

There was silence among the four girls for a few seconds.

"Mrs. Natalia lent us her car!" -Said Kim cynically.

"Ah, I see, Madame Natalia is a very generous and extremely splendid lady! To such a degree does her philanthropy go, that she has been kind enough to include a good amount of cash. Besides having the noble gesture of including all the clothes that she and her companion were wearing! -Alika said.

"We don't know anything about it." -Said Nayah nervously.

"For what reason two demure ladies of high society - who have everything in this world! Suddenly they decide to deprive themselves of any and all of their belongings tonight."

Janet and her friends were silent at that point.

"You are very talented! You possess great skills that could be of infinite use to so many charitable organizations by soliciting donations among the wealthy people of this city." -Said in a wry tone Alika.

"Would you be so kind as to explain to us what has made those two respectable and discreet ladies change their minds to set aside all their modesty and decorum, to choose to stay... Totally naked!"-Johari said.

"I don't know officer; wealthy people can become very eccentric. We were astonished as soon as the two ladies suddenly undressed, just like that! until they had nothing on. Then they asked us to take care of their belongings, and we were asked to keep their secret, as a very special favor to them. And then the two ladies simply walked out of there in the buff, barefoot, and very carefree about life." -Said Kim.

"Fuck Kim, we promised those nice ladies not to reveal their dark secret! They asked us that, for no reason, no one was to find out about their nightly walks made au naturel." -Said Nayah Annoyed.

"How stupid you are Kim, you've ruined everything! They put their trust in us, now the police officers are going to think that Mrs. Frida and Mrs. Natalia are two exhibitionists, going around showing off their naked bodies for pleasure, under the cover of night! -said Malika in annoyance.

"So, the respectable ladies; Natalia Pierce and Frida Arrow simply decided to go for a walk in their birthday suits. so that the four of you can party away!" -said Johari inquisitively.

"Do you expect us to believe such nonsense? Rather, I believe that you four with your razors made those respectable ladies, hand over all their belongings to you, against their will." -said Alika a bit annoyed.

"We are innocent until proven guilty! -Said Malika.

"Of course, we are young lady! That's how the system works, all the evidence found in the trunk indicates that right now Ms. Natalia and Ms. Frida, must be out on the street completely nude and suffering from the cold thanks to you." Johari said.

"We are just putting their things away, they said we gave them confidence to perform that task. Please officer, give me the speeding infraction and let us go. Those respectable ladies are waiting for us! And they must want their clothes back, at the end of their evening stroll. -said Janet in a hurry.

"Sorry to disappoint you, young lady, you will be going straight to the police precinct to account for all these stolen possessions!" -Johari exclaimed.

"You people think you are so brave with your guns and your police charges, you are abusing your position against us, we have done nothing wrong!" -said Janet annoyed.

"You can file a complaint, after your arrest is processed. We are just doing our duty, let's see what we have here; you are driving a stolen car over the speed limit, you are carrying bladed weapons, marijuana and these peculiar little sachets of white powder that will go directly to the police lab for analysis. In addition, you have a sports bag in the trunk... full of stolen property! Which indicates that the four of you committed a robbery. And you're trying to cover it up with a fantastic story."

"These are very serious charges Janet! I'm sorry to say that those pretty legs could spend a lot of time in the shadow of a cell." -Said Alika with a tone of seriousness.

"You can't prove anything to me cop! The four of us are innocent, that herb is oregano and the envelopes have bicarbonate in them! -Janet exclaimed.

"So, you girls have been having a great time tonight, haven't you?" -Said Alika giving Johari a wink.

"Yes, until you cops came along to abuse your authority on us, we' re just earning a little extra cash by doing a favor for two eccentric wealthy ladies, while they indulge in their very peculiar secret hobbies in a debauched manner."-Malika said indignantly.

"We must recognize the eagerness with which you stick to your tale, with the firm intention of concealing your crimes, pretending to insult our intelligence. Perhaps you need some kind of special corrective." -said Johari mockingly.

"You want to beat us to a pulp? Don't be a coward, let's settle it between us with bare hands! But you two feels so powerful with your gun and your uniform. You dirty traitors to your people! As well as abusive!" -Janet exclaimed angrily.

Alika watched them and realized that she was at the limit of what the police manual allowed, she considered that those insolent girls deserved a good scolding, therefore, she handed her gun to Johari and started to take off her police uniform, until she was down to her panties and bra.

"Traitors? How dare you! You are a common thief and you dare to call me that way? Me and Johari, we have to deal every day with scum like you, who even steal from people in their own neighborhood and take advantage of them. Let's settle this with the law of the street! You asked for it, young lady!" -Said an annoyed Alika while still taking off her police uniform.

Janet and her friends did not understand what was happening, that policewoman was taking off her uniform and the expression on her face was becoming unfriendly, as was the tone in her voice.

"You can't hit us. You're a Police officer, you're there to protect and serve. We have rights! The law protects us!"-Janet exclaimed mockingly.

"I don't know if you noticed that I took off my uniform. Now I'm just a woman in panties. And we are out of the angle that the patrol car camera can film. Now I am free to kick your ass as I please!" -said Alika.

"Sure, it's so easy when your cop friend, backs you up by pointing her gun at us." -Said Malika.

Alika indicated to Johari with her eyes the way things would develop from that moment on, so she put away her gun and would also take off her uniform.

"Let's settle it your way, are you afraid? There are four of you and only two of us, we're at a disadvantage!" -Johari said as she dropped the last garment that was part of her uniform.

Janet, Nayah, Kim and Malika smiled wickedly at the sight of the two police officers in front of them, once they were in matching white panties and bra, it was evident how athletic Alika and Johari's formidable physique was, as well as a striking tattoo that each had plastered on their upper left arm, which was accompanied by a somewhat peculiar scar.

These marks indicated a part of the past of Alika and Johari, who in their early youth were part of the defunct gang known as the Panthers. This gang forged its legend years ago because of the dangerous nature of its members, especially the women whose skill with the knife was their main advantage, they were also distinguished for being skilled in barehanded fighting. This gang distinguished itself by having a strict code of honor that prevented its members from abusing the weak, their violence was merciless against other rival gangs that had the audacity to invade their territory, it is worth mentioning that the panthers protected the people of their neighborhood and punished harshly anyone who attacked or stole in their territory.

Janet would taunt the two officers in their panties and bra once they had stripped off their uniforms. Alika and Johari exchanged glances, definitely the full cut panties and those very conservative bras they both wore, were feeding the amusement of those four leggy girls who kept making bloody jokes at the ribs of the two officers in front of them.

zorro4l
zorro4l
79 Followers
12