InstaThot Pt. 01

Story Info
The becoming of a thotiana.
3.3k words
4.2
24.7k
24

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again I spent too much time setting up the story arc. Fair warning, no erotic scenes in part one. Trying to build up to a part two worth reading. Feedback welcome. Politely let me know if this story is weird, simply enjoy writing out ideas. Thanks!

****

It happens without even trying. I became a instapic model overnight and I hated myself for it.

To top it all off my instapic was built off of my huge butt. That's right, I am one of those instagpic thots.

The truth is I make great money as a instapic model and couldn't imagine having a real job. Sure the whole instapic model thing goes against my personal beliefs, but hey if making money with your body is this easy, why not?

Just shaking what my momma give me is all. Here's the story of how I became a instapic model.

****

I was that girl who had a love hate relationship with the way I looked. Not because I had acne, or weight issues, I was too good looking. I know this makes me sound like a narcissist, but hear me out.

I was like, so so so so attractive. Everywhere I went people just gawked, guys and girls it was all the same. I wasn't ashamed that I looked this good, everyone just assumed I was a pretty face, big boobs, and a nice ass. It's not like I could have brains and beauty, that would be crazy.

As a twenty something every guy had a nagging need to approach me, just strike up a conversation I guess. I get hit on constantly by girls too, like do you really want to be my friend?

I was that girl that could make you disappear in pictures, because if you took a picture with me no one else would notice you.

Do you see why I have a love hate relationship with the way I look? No one took me seriously, I was just an extremely attractive person. Try being the most attractive person everywhere you go, seriously the hottest chick in any room. Even bundled up in the cold people stare, just showing my face lets people know, oh here's an attractive female. If I had a dollar for every time a guy called me a "dime" I could have long retired by now.

I absolutely hated that I couldn't just be normal. Every guy I dated, even the Alpha guys were puddy in my hands. It was simply crazy, simple trips to the supermarket where also crazy. I started dressing down, huge sweaters, never wearing yoga pants, or even push up bras and people were still treating me so differently from everyone else.

Could a girl go to the supermarket and not have the cashier forgot to ring up half of my groceries because he couldn't stop gawking? Like geez!

Maybe one day I would pay full price for something.

I mean I am not complaining I make a six figure income without lifting a finger, but I have always had the nagging feeling that there's more to this world, I should contribute more to society and get a real job. A pretty face and curvy body with thousands of instapic follows doesn't really contribute much to society.

As I went deeper into the instapic model life, I became addicted to gaining followers. I craved the thousands of likes each picture received.

Instapic made me realize that my whole life revolved around how I looked, I was a superficial person in real life, and by default my instapic life would be even more superficial. I knew that none of my friends were friends with me, they were friends with me because I was beautiful, the "hot girl." Instapic just showed me that I loved attention from all the wrong places, I wanted real friends, true human connections, and a relationship so I didn't have to feel so alone. Instapic brought me "friends" that's for sure.

At this point you are probably wondering how I looked? Well obviously.

My body had developed quickly, I was always the "hottest" chick in school. I developed early and ballooned into a rather amazingly shaped EE cup overnight. I was always naturally skinny, and with a bit of cardio my body was athletically toned, abs and everything. But the show didn't end there, my butt was huge, when guys called it a bubble butt I couldn't blame them. A white girl with cake is how I liked to refer to myself. But at the same time I was extremely skinny, I even had the quintessential thot thigh gap. The way my hips curved dramatically into my tiny waist made it hard to conceal with baggy clothing. To make matters worse I had nice long skinny model legs, people couldn't understand how I was so slim thick. I was the definition of a thot.

The face atop this body didn't make things any easier. When I was younger I wished I could have had a butterface, you know "everything but her face." Instead I had model good looks, high cheekbones, exotic shaped eyes, cute little nose, and natural cupid bow lips, my face was perfect symmetry. At least I liked my lips, they were thick and big. Everyone thought I had to have restylane or botox, but these huge things were all natural. I was also naturally a very light blonde, like scandinavian light blond, except I didn't have scandinavian heritage.

Guys had this way of looking at me. I called it "the blow job look", it was the look of pure enjoyment, guys imagining me on the tip of their dick sucking it down. Do you see why going out into public was so difficult? Men looked at my like I was a walking sex toy, people literally couldn't help themselves from gawking.

About six months ago one of my "friends" pushed me to create my now infamous instapic account. One girlfriend in particular totally convinced me it would be a good idea.

She knew I was against instapic and all the thots that just posted half naked pictures. To be honest my friend was one of those thots and looking back I shouldn't have fell into her trap.

I started slowly, just posting pictures from a weekend out with "friends." My first picture was normal as instapic goes; me in a cute dress posted up near some cool street art. Within 24 hours I had almost 500 likes. My next picture had close to 1,300 likes and I quickly attracted around 9,000 followers in about a week and half.

I got confident too quickly and posted the picture that got me famous. Me in yoga pants and a nice workout bra, pouting my lips selfie style. God I looked so vapid in that picture! The internet practically broke, instagram crashed, people went crazy.

Do you remember when instapic wouldn't load properly for a day in a half? That was the day I uploaded the famous picture.

Haven't looked in a while but after two days I had over a million likes on that picture alone and over 230,000 ish followers on my instapic. I was shocked and didn't know what to think.

A few days later I decided to look at other "Insta models" to get photo ideas. That's how I hatched the over the shoulder pic of my butt in the mirror wearing some nice lycra shorts. I quickly received 2 million likes within only a few hours. After two and half weeks I was up to almost 750,000 followers and growing hourly.

At this point I was sick to my stomach, I didn't know what to do next. I was in the business of selling my body, or at least pictures of body.

That was almost four months ago. I now had almost 4.3 million followers, my instagram was going crazy. At about a month in I got an offer from "GYM RAT" or "GR" a popular fitness brand. To be blunt Gym Rat sold sex, not fitness clothing. The brand's claim to fame were workout shorts that "highlighted a women's figure", let's not get it twisted Gym Rat sold clothes that made women look like sluts. Their yoga pants and shorts were extremely bright, neon pink or yellow primarily. If anything their products made butts look bigger.

My "friends" constantly told me that GR only chooses the best insta models. GR was very flattering, they sent a new box of fitness wear each week. Every time I posted a picture with my body in their clothing I received thousands of followers and my sponsorship quickly netted me about $3,000 a month. That was only my GR sponsorship, in the last month alone I signed a deal for fitness tea, lashes, lingerie, and pre-workout. The money was flying in, my pictures now received about 1 million likes easy.

I was the "it" girl of instapic and I needed more followers.

****

Gaining followers was all I could think about. To my benefit since my job only involved posting pictures of myself I had plenty of time on my hands. I used that time to do nothing more than make myself even more attractive.

I usually posted once a day, almost always a sponsored post. Then I was off to a work out or two, spa visit, nail appointment, or whatever the day required.

Naturally my perfect body responded to all the squats and booty building workouts. I got even skinnier and my butt started to go into another hemisphere. It was stripper booty big, junk in yo face you get sprung big, some could say it deserved its own zip code big.

After only a few month of solid workouts, I was extremely uncomfortable with being in public, everyone stared, not one outfit could hide my body. Since most of my closest was Gym Rat I just decided to start wearing those outfits all the time anyway.

I knew I was making the situation worse. It was a cycle, I gained followers because of my body, I made tons of money, had plenty of time on my hands, I used that time to work out and buy overpriced salads. My body responded to my diet, what else could I do?

When I was in public I had two personas; total bitch and the sweetest of sweethearts. I usually reserved total bitch for those times people gawked, tried touching me, or hit on me aggressively. My sweetheart act was for the times that I could tell people were trying to be professional, almost always stealing a glance here and there, but never a lewd comment or inability to do their job by my mere presence. I enjoyed when I could be a sweetheart, but as of late my instagram career had enveloped my life, no interaction was normal. I confess I was a bitch.

That was until I met, or should I say found my crush.

I found him at the neighborhood trendy coffee shop. He was the first cute guy since infinity that didn't gawk at me. We were both waiting for our coffees, standing near him he looked over to see who was in his bubble. Typically I see a guys eyes bug out and a nice long stare from my perfect hair all the way down to my thin long legs.

This guy looked over like it was nothing, heard his name being called and grabbed his coffee and walked away. What the fuck! No seconds look, I deserved a fuckin secound look, no I deserved at least three.

I literally had a panic attack. Was this guy gay? Was he married? What was his deal? How could he not check me out?

I mean like whatever, he wasn't that cute anyway.

I went about my day; first the grocery store and a quick run in the neighborhood. Each errand of the day I stopped men in their tracks, got my typical free stuff, and unleashed my total bitch persona more times than I wanted.

That fuckin guy, I couldn't get him out of my head. This it what it must feel like to be mind fucked. I was mind fucked!

I continued to go to that coffee shop day in and day out, sometimes before my morning work out and sometimes after.

I ran into my crush three more times that month. I realized he would come in between 8 and 9 am. From what I could gather from his conversations with the baristas he worked just around the corner in some office or something.

Like what the fuck why did this fucking sheep worker doing the 9-5 get me so hot and bothered. I mean the guy was cute enough, dressed normal or whatever, didn't have a ring on his finger, what gives?

I had tons of dudes sliding into my dm's demanding a date, offering me the world. Even hot insta guys and professional athletes were all about me. But here I was stalking a 9-5eerrr wishing he would hit on me already.

He definitely wasn't stupid. The guy noticed me at the coffee shop and at his favorite bar, yes I followed him there too!

After a few more times of "running" into him at the coffee shop, he would give the nod. But I noticed no matter what I was wearing he would always look me in the eye.

He treated me like a person. Holly fuck he treated me like a person!

After I had that realization I literally frigged myself to him each night. I fuckin named my dildo after him for goodness sake. It had been months but I had finally formulated a plan to "hit on" coffee shop guy.

****

Like clockwork he rolled in for his usual Thursday morning coffee. I was ready for him.

While he was waiting for his coffee I made my approach.

The cringe factor was set to max and I taped him on the shoulder to get his attention. Coffee shop guy calmly turned around.

"Umm...Hi!" I spoke out, smiling obnoxiously at him. The awkward silence then started, he looked like he was waiting for me to start/finish talking.

Shit. Shit. Shit. I didn't really plan out what I was going to say next. I continued to beam at him with my amazing smile.

After a few seconds of silence he said "hey, good morning"

I continued smiling not understanding I needed to continue the conversation.

He continued, "I'm Joe by the way, Joe Lundqvist. What's your name?"

"I'm Alexis, seen you around here a lot and wanted to say hey!"

"Yeah you look familiar too, I work just around the corner, I like to come here for a quick morning break."

I just continued to nod, coffee shop guy...Errrr Joe was just as nice as I imagined he would be.

"But where do you I recognize you from? I seen you someplace else for sure."

At this point I knew he was probably alluding to my Insta fame. I had never had anyone call me out on the street for being a insta thot. Instant face palm.

"I'm popular on..."

"Oh I know! Do you go to Salty's (Joe's favorite sport bar)?

"Um.. yeah I stop in there randomly every once in a while."

And with that the barista shouted "Joe", he made his typical pleasantries with the barista and grabbed his coffee. "Well it's good to know a neighbor, see you around."

And with that Joe was gone.

Like what the fuck I was totally hitting on Joe and he didn't even ask for my number! Who doesn't ask for the number of female that looks like me! My Gym Rat outfit was perfectly glued onto my body. You could see how dramatically my hips flared into my small waist. My body was designed to get men hard, I had child bearing hips for goodness sake, why didn't Joe react like other guys?

I even wore the fuckin bright orange outfit with the plunging v neck sports bra. Geez my tits were out and I was smiling at him the whole time. My nipples were pointing at attention. His eyes never even left mine!

I was feeling rejected and sorry for myself, the first time I approach a guy and this happens.

What did I do? I naturally turned to instagram and looked up "Joe Lundqvist." Multiple options popped up in the search but I spotted coffee shop guy easily.

His Instapic was like most guys, he had the typical terrible photography, drinking pictures, bunch of random pictures highlighting his hobbies. One theme stuck out from viewing his Instapic, the girls.

Joe's timeline had only a few pictures of him with females. But these women were attractive, extremely attractive. You could call them Insta thots but these women took their look to another level.

They were fuckin bimbos. Maybe Joe was just comfortable around attractive women?

****

Since no one really acted like this toward me I continued to make sure I was at the coffee shop most days between 8 and 9am just incase Joe was there.

After our first "conversation" Joe started to either wave or say hi to me when he would "run" into me in the morning. I started to feel like a child with how I acted around him, this is what it must feel like for guys who approach me.

I even noticed my desire to highlight my body in revealing outfits and take extra time to apply even more makeup each morning. My look became slightly more aggressive and slutty, I completely stopped hiding my body. I usually wore a crazy bright Gym Rat outfit or sometimes even a cute dress.

My instapic was exploding at this point with over 10 million followers. They were eating up my crazy outfits, and the increased amount of makeup I was applying.

Yesterday I "ran" into Joe again and he actually asked me how my week was. OMG, I have never had anyone ever care to ask me how my week was! I had to stop and think about how to answer him. I was in total shock, had no one ever asked me that?

Last time was probably my mom when I was in high school or something?

Of course I failed at answering. My reply? I said "ummm yeah, what about yours." I actually said "umm yeahhh." At least if Joe did like Bimbos, a answer like that probably got him hard.

From one perspective Joe made me feel like an idiot when I was around him, I had trouble forming sentences, but he always helped me along when I got stuck. He was so nice. From the other perspective why didn't joe ogle my body or try to flirt with me? It was odd?

No guy has ever just created conversation with me or even asked me how I was doing. Most times when guys hit on me I hear comments about how I have a "phat" ass or about how beautiful I am. I usually choose men on how they choose me, if they were attractive they got to ride, if not they could take a hike.

Joe on the other hand was as normal as they come. There was nothing super remarkable about him. His cloths were standard issue office attire, he wasn't tall but he wasn't short, he was fit but not buff like my last few boyfriends. Joe had a nice smile and his voice exuded confidence. But Joe was just Joe, I couldn't figure it out, what made him so attractive to me? Did I really get this excited by a guy that talked to me like a person?

I was instapic's biggest up and coming star and I had the hots for Joe, a dorky guy that couldn't flirt to save his life. What gives?

I got my answer only a few days later ...