Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 42

Story Info
A hunky son is mind-controlled to love his mother!
7.7k words
4.55
11.2k
25
0

Part 42 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Institute of Apotheosis Research

Mommy Mind Control Spreads 3: Hunky Son Discovers Mommy Love

Mark Liberty

I sighed as I came into the house. I didn't want to deal with Mom's bullshit. Elle was pissed at me because Mom kicked her out. No pussy for me today. Even after driving her home. I was twenty. Mom had to fucking chill.

I came home and found the first floor empty. I took off my shoes and looked around. The cars were all here. Were they in the backyard? Maybe I could slink up to my bedroom and stroke one out before I had to deal with Mom's bullshit.

"Mark, honey!" came from upstairs. "Could you come up here?"

I sighed. There went that hope.

I headed to the stairs, stealing myself for dealing with bitch-mom again. Dad needed to bend her over and fuck her hard or something. She needed something to calm her down. Or yank that stick out of her ass.

I climbed the stairs and reached the second floor. The door to my parents' bedroom was slightly open. I slunk down the hallway and pushed it all the way, the door creaking. I froze at what I saw. My jaw dropped.

It was a naked orgy in here. My little brother Eric was kneeling on the bed panting. Dad was naked standing to the side and with him was Mrs. Justice, Mom's friend. The MILF was looking fine. But the most shocking thing was Mom naked and dripping in cum.

"The fuck?" spilled from my lips. "You're all--"

"Sons listen to their mothers," Mrs. Justice said. She stared right at me, her arms crossed beneath her big breasts. The brunette's words pressed on my mind. No, they stabbed into my mind like a thousand needles. I trembled beneath the wait of her words. "Sons love their mothers--lust for them--and are happy with the girl their mothers choose to be their future wife. They don't go and fuck sluts and skanks. They only have sex with their mother, their girlfriend or wife, and other mothers if your mother tells you to."

My mind burned so badly. I gripped the doorknob, fighting to stay up. I groaned, sweat breaking out across my forehead. Stars danced before my vision. My brain fried. I swayed, a moment from passing out, then...

My eyes fell on my naked mother. God, she had big tits. I never realized how big and ripe my mother's tits were. They were soft and plump and just begging to be squeezed. Her green eyes were enchanting, black hair delicious. She didn't have her glasses on, but they made her so sexy. My mom was hot. She was the sexiest woman in the world.

My dick ached to be with her more than busty Mrs. Justice.

Mom turned around, facing Dad, and wiggled her plump rump at me. Cum matted her black bush, leaking out of her well-fucked pussy. "Mmm, Mark, come give Mommy your big dick. Get naked and fuck me hard."

"Yes, Mom," I groaned, wanting to just do whatever she said. Why had I ever fought with her? Over that skank Elle? She wasn't worth it. I needed a girl that Mom approved of, not some slut.

I ripped off my shirt, Mrs. Justice staring at me with such hunger in her eyes. She licked her lips. The hunger from her was delightful. She wanted to just do things to me. I would let her, too. I would gladly let her just ravish me.

I undid my jeans. I shoved them off my hips. Then came my boxers. Mom, watching over her shoulder, purred in delight. Mrs. Justice groaned at my cock popping out, her hands squeezing her big, soft tits. MILF boobs.

"Your mother is a very lucky woman," moaned Mrs. Justice.

"Yeah," I said. "Just the luckiest. The best. I'm sorry, Mom, for being such an idiot. I should have been listening to you from the beginning. I will. I'll only listen to you from now on."

"That's so wonderful to hear, honey," she moaned, her hips wiggling from side to side. "Come and fuck your mother."

I headed towards her, my cock bobbing. I mounted the bed as she turned and swallowed Dad's cock. She sucked on him, pleasure crossing his face. He ran his hands through Mom's hair, holding her as she blew him. She moaned, suckling on him with such hunger. She worked her mouth up and down his cock, suckling on him with such passion.

Dad groaned. He stared down at her with such hunger in his eyes. Such pleasure. I shuddered, shocked Mom even knew how to suck a dick. She was way more awesome than I had thought. I pressed my cock into her cum-matted bush. I felt the heat of her pussy.

The very cunt that had birthed me. This was incredible.

I thrust into my mother's pussy. I slammed to the hilt in her, gripping her hips as I buried deep into her twat. The heat swept through my body. I groaned as I sank into her snatch. It was amazing to feel her pussy engulfing me.

My mother's pussy. The cunt that had birthed me. A wild thrill shot through me. This should be so wrong, but it was so right. Mrs. Justice's words helped me to understand so well that I should be doing this. That I needed to be sliding into my mother's cunt.

Every son should enjoy his mother's pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I groaned as my cock sank deeper and deeper into her sloppy twat. "Fuck, that's such a great delight. Damn, Mom!"

"It is great," she moaned, sliding her mouth off Dad's cock. Her hips wiggled from side to side, stirring her cunt around my dick. "Ooh, that's just amazing. I love that big dick sliding into me. That's just awesome. My big boy is in me. Ooh, and you are a big boy!"

"And you're a sexy mother," I groaned, my cock sliding to the hilt in her twat. She squeezed about me. She held me tight in that hot embrace. "Damn, that's good. That's real good!"

She swallowed Dad's cock again, nursing on him.

I gripped her hips, reveling in the delight of her, and drew back. My mother moaned around Dad's dick as her pussy squeezed about my shaft. I thrust back into her. I shuddered as I slid into the incestuous bliss of my mother's pussy.

She squeezed about me as I fucked away at her. I pumped my cock in and out of her cunt. My balls slapped into her bush. I held her hips as I drilled into her again and again. Her snatch massaged me, building the ache at the tip of my cock.

"That's it, son," Dad said, clearly cool with me fucking Mom. Why wouldn't he be? Sons fucked their mothers. That was how things should be. "Pound your mother. She's so happy right now. I can tell by how she's sucking on my cock."

"Damn," I groaned, thrusting away. "You really love my cock in you, Mom?"

She moaned around Dad's cock and clamped her cunt down around my dick.

"Of course she does," Mrs. Justice purred. "You're her firstborn. You're back where you belong. In your mother's pussy. Just fuck her hard. Ram that cock into her. Make her cum. Doesn't she deserve to cum, Mark?"

"Yes!" I groaned, my thoughts tingling ever so slightly. "You do, Mom!"

I slid my hands up her waist, caressing her smooth skin, as I thrust my cock into her pussy. I found her big boobs. I squeezed her tits. I gripped them, kneading them as I buried into Mom's pussy again and again. I plunged hard and fast.

She groaned around Dad's cock. She suckled on him, nursing so hard. She suckled with such passion on him. I loved it. This was such an incredible delight. I drilled my cock into my mother's cunt. I fucked into her hard. I plowed with such force into her twat.

I drove my cock into her snatch. I fucked her hard. I plowed into her with such force. I buried to the hilt in her again and again. It was fantastic. I buried deep and hard into her cunt. I fucked her with such force.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned as I pounded her. "Damn, that's so good. You're so fucking amazing, Mom! So hot and wet!"

"Yes!" my brother panted, watching on.

He must have fucked her first. Then he moved as Mrs. Justice called to him.

I pumped away at Mom's sloppy cunt while she kept sucking on Dad. He grunted, his face twisting with pleasure. He gripped the sides of Mom's head, holding her as she loved his dick. She nursed on him with such passion.

And her pussy loved my cock. She squeezed about me with such delicious silk. I thrust into her, the ache building and building at the tip of my cock. I hurtled towards my orgasm. I would spill my seed in my mother's incredible twat.

I would baste her womb in my cum.

"Yes, yes, yes," I grunted, thrusting with all my might. She moaned around Dad's dick, sucking with sloppy delight. "You're so amazing, Mom!" I squeezed her big and soft tits. "Fuck, I love you!"

My orgasm built and built. I hurtled towards that explosive moment. My balls tightened from the pleasure of fucking my mother's cunt. Her pussy held me as I drew back, her flesh suckling at me. The pressure built and built in my nuts.

"Goddamn," I groaned. "Oh, yes, yes, that's amazing. I'm going to cum. I'm going to explode in your pussy. Jesus, Mom, that's an amazing pussy. That's just an awesome cunt."

She suckled hard on Dad's dick as I drove into her. She whimpered between her noisy slurps.

"She knows how much you love her pussy, son," Dad groaned. "Jennifer... Damn!"

He erupted. He was cumming into Mom's mouth. He was flooding her with cum. She gulped it down as I drove my cock into her pussy. She squeezed down on me hard. I shuddered as the pleasure rippled around my shaft.

She convulsed about me. She spasmed with such hunger. It was incredible to feel. I drilled into her. I fucked her with such prowess. I loved the feel of her pussy rippling around me. I groaned, plowing deep and hard into her cunt.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I gasped, my dick plowing into her writhing pussy. "That's so good. That's amazing. I love it!"

I thrust deep and hard into her twat as it rippled around me. She squealed around Dad's cock, sucking down his cum. My balls tightened as her pussy suckled at me. She nursed with her hungry spasms. I groaned.

I came in my mother's pussy.

"Yes!" I howled as I spurted over and over again. "Holy shit, that's incredible!"

I pumped blast after blast of cum into my mother's cunt. Her pussy spasmed even harder around me. She suckled at me as I spurted over and over again. I groaned, stars bursting across my vision as I unloaded every blast of cum I had into her pussy.

"Fuck, I love you, Mom!" I groaned.

Dad panted, done emptying his balls into Mom as I kept spurting. The pleasure swept through me. I groaned at the heat surging through my body and washing across my mind. I gripped her tits as I basted her cunt with my cum.

"Mom!" I groaned as I spurted again and again. "Oh, Mom, yes, yes, that's amazing!"

She moaned around my dick. She wiggled her hips, stirring her cunt around my cock as she milked out the last of my cum. It was the best sex of my life. My mother was amazing. I was so lucky that I could fuck her.

~ ** ~

Margaret Justice -- The Goddess Libra

"Eric," I moaned as I watched Mark fucking his mother. I couldn't take watching this any longer.

A mother deserved to have her sons fucking her. I was so glad I could show my friend Jennifer this wisdom. My pussy burned. My sons weren't here, but Eric was such a cute boy. Eighteen. So young. I leaned against the wall and beckoned to him.

He didn't need my halo to get him to come to me. He was eager, his hard cock, soaked in his mother's pussy juices, thrust out before him. He slipped off the bed and reached me in moments. I slid my arms around his neck and kissed him.

He groaned as I did that. My boobs pressed into his chest. He was a slender boy. Still growing. He would fill out nicely. And his cock pressed into my belly. I just wanted to have that cock in me. Young men were so virile.

I couldn't wait until my reincarnated husband was born. He would be my son, too. I would get to raise him to be an amazing lover. I would get to lie in his arms again as he fucked me. But that was years away. I needed a cock right now.

Holding Eric, I turned us and pinned him against the wall. He gasped, breaking the kiss. His eyes, behind his glasses, held this innocence to them. I could just get lost in his green depths. I smiled in delight as I raised my left leg. I slid my pussy against his dick, my bush sliding over him.

"Mmm, I need your young dick in me, Eric," I purred. "You're going to let me fuck you, right?" It was the barest whisper of prickles across my thoughts, my powers hardly having to do anything to him.

"Yes, Mrs. Justice," he groaned, a big grin on his face.

"Such a good boy," I moaned and impaled my cunt down his dick.

I shuddered as his young cock entered my mature and pregnant pussy. I shuddered, my nipples rubbing against his chest. It was incredible to feel my cunt swallowing his cock. I whimpered at the thrill of devouring every inch of his dick.

He groaned, too, his hands grabbing my ass. He squeezed my rump as I savored that cock in me. I cupped his face, stroking his cheeks and feeling the faint down of his boyish whiskers. I licked my lips as I savored his cock in me.

I fucked him.

I used my right leg to work my pussy up and down his dick. I savored squeezing his cock with my tight pussy. He groaned as did that. He shuddered as my pussy worked up and down his shaft. I loved how thick and delicious he was.

"Mmm, that's it," I groaned. "You're going to cum so hard in my pussy, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mrs. Justice," he gasped as I worked my cunt up and down his dick.

"Mmm, and you're going to spurt all that cum into my twat, right?"

He nodded, his hands grabbing my ass. He squeezed my rump and helped to work me up and down his cock. He squeezed into me as I slid my cunt up and down his dick. The friction was incredible. My pussy drank down the delight of his cock while Mark pounded his mother in the background.

My nipples rubbed into cute Eric's chest as I fucked him, sending delight down to my pussy. It mixed with the bliss of sliding up and down his cute cock. My cunt gripped him, the friction melting my passions. A molten sea of bliss swelled in me.

I would have such a big orgasm on his dick. I ached for it. A goddess deserved to be rewarded.

More and more, I thought of myself as a goddess. Something had changed recently. I could feel... the world crying out for me to spread my message farther. To embrace being a deity. A male and female voice, it sometimes seemed.

The very divine speaking through me. I had been chosen by the Institute. Lifted above the others. I would show them all my messages. Sons would fuck their mothers and be good boys. Husbands would raise their sons right. Girls...

If they were good girls, they would be rewarded with good men to be their wives and father their sons. I shuddered, just picturing a perfect world.

I trembled, my cunt clenching about Eric's cock. He groaned, his face twisting in such cute delight. I kissed him, loving the feel of his young lips on mine as my pussy slid up and down his dick. The pleasure built and built in me.

I hurtled closer and closer to it. I Squeezed my cunt down around him. I impaled my snatch down his dick. It was incredible to feel. I loved every moment of it. This was amazing. My nipples throbbed with such passion.

He broke the kiss, gasping, "Mrs. Justice!"

"Are you going to cum in my pussy?" I purred, loving the feel of the young man in my cunt.

He nodded, groaning.

"Just hold on," I purred. "A good boy doesn't cum until his mother, girlfriend, wife, or MILF climaxes on his dick."

"Yes, Mrs. Justice," he groaned, my thoughts tingling as I imposed my divine will on him. "Yes, yes, your pussy feels so good."

"So does your cock!" I moaned, my orgasm swelling as I slammed my cunt down his dick. The friction was incredible. I could hear that Mark had finished with his mother. That was so beautiful.

I had fixed this family. Given Jennifer a husband and sons who would please her. It was amazing.

My pussy burst with pleasure. I came on Eric's dick. The pleasure swept through me. My cunt spasmed around his cock. The bliss swept through my body. I shuddered, my head tossing from side to side. It was amazing. Just fantastic to enjoy.

The rapture surged through me. A tsunami of bliss that drowned my mind. I groaned, stars bursting across my vision. My pussy convulsed and writhed around Eric's dick. He gasped, his face twisting with pleasure.

"Mrs. Justice!" he groaned and erupted.

I loved the feel of his young cum spurting into my mature and motherly pussy. My orgasm intensified. I shuddered, my pussy rippling and writhing around his dick. I suckled at him, savoring that delight of it showering into my pussy.

He groaned as he dumped all his seed into me. I shuddered, my cunt milking his boyish cock. A shiver ran through me. This intense and delightful rush. I panted, my mind drinking in all the pleasure rushing out of my cunt.

"Oh, Jennifer, you have such a good boy here," I purred, turning to see my friend idly stroking her son's wet cock.

"I know," she purred. The black-haired MILF smiled. "Can I borrow my son? I would love to feel my sons in both my holes.

"Of course," I said, winking at her.

~ ** ~

Jennifer Liberty

"Mmm, Mommy's going to ride your dick," I purred to Mark. My sexy eldest was on his back. He was such a hunky guy. His cock thrust out over him still wet with my pussy juices. I had so much cum in me, both my boys mixing in my womb, but I wanted more.

I wanted to enjoy them at the same time. I wanted to experience that motherly bliss. I brought my sons into the world. It was only right that I get to ride him. I shuddered at that wicked thought. I wanted to be filled by him.

"I'm so glad you're a goddess, Margaret," I said as I threw my leg over my son's torso. I grabbed his cock. "Thank you for showing me this."

"You're so welcome," my friend purred, my youngest son's cum dripping down her thighs. "You have raised two fine and handsome sons. Be proud."

A tingle raced across my thoughts. I beamed with motherly pride as I grabbed my son's cock and lifted him to my pussy. I lowed myself to his big dick. I shuddered, so eager to impale myself down his big dick. I pressed the tip of him into my pussy.

I shuddered and sank down him. This heat swept through my body. I groaned, my cunt devouring inch after inch of his cock. My face twisted in delight. He groaned, his hands caressing my hips. They were so strong.

"Oh, Mom, yes," Mark groaned. "Ooh, you're so tight and wet."

"Mmm, and you're back where you belong, honey," I purred as I bottomed out on him.

I had every inch of my son's dick. Mark was a little bigger than his father, who was watching with a big smile on his lips. George understood his place, too. I was so glad for that. I shuddered on my son's dick and glanced at Eric.

His cock gleamed with my friend's divine pussy juices. I slapped my rump, savoring the stinging sensation. "Come fuck Mommy's ass with that big dick."

"Yes, Mommy," he groaned and hurried over to me. He had this wild look in his eyes that I loved so much. "You're just so gorgeous, Mom."

"Thanks, honey," I said as he moved in behind me. "Mmm, now you're just going to fuck Mommy in the ass hard, aren't you?"

He nodded, this look of hunger in his eyes. He crawled onto the bed behind me. His hands grabbed my hips. He pressed his cock into my butt-crack. He worked it up and down my crack and found my asshole. He nuzzled into that spot.

And thrust.

I shuddered as he did that, my pussy clenching on Mark's dick. My back arched as his cock worked against my backdoor. I had never done this before, but it just felt so right. Margaret had enjoyed both her sons like this.

"You can do it, Eric," groaned Mark. "Fuck Mom in the ass."

"Sodomize your mother, son," George added, nodding on.

"Yes, Dad!" gasped my good boy. Eric kept drilling against my backdoor. He kept working that dick against my anal ring. "You're tight back here, Mom.

"Mmm, and you're lubed up by our goddess's pussy," I purred. "Mrs, Justice got your cock all nice and ready for Mommy because she's such a wonderful and loving goddess."