Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The God shook his head. He straightened, taking deep breaths.

"Did it just put a lot of stress on his mind?" Alexis asked. "I thought the halo could control everyone in a six-hundred-yard radius."

"The more he changes someone, the more effort it takes." Deidre swallowed. "Our Gods will have to navigate this issue as they spread their messages. But he's fine. He did it."

~ ** ~

That hurt.

I'd have to remember that. But as I stared at the youths and Kip, I saw the anger and nervousness and shock fading. "Nothing wrong with sex in public," I added. "Or between family members."

I said that last to my twin daughters. They stared at me now with something new in their eyes. Something hungry. They held each other's hands, standing with their friends. I took a deep breath, wanting to get to the fun.

"And to prove it, my twin daughters are going to put on a naughty strip tease for our entertainment."

"We are?" Lily asked.

"Yes, you are," I told her. "Because you and your twin love stripping your clothes off as sexily as possible for Daddy. It gets you hot and wet. Just like when you masturbate."

Rosie blushed. "You know that we masturbate?"

"I told him that you told me about cumming!" Kitty grinned.

Anne arched an eyebrow. "You taught your little sister about masturbation?'

"Sorry, Mom," Lily gasped.

"Don't be," my wife groaned. "I'm just disappointed you didn't touch her yourself. Show her first hand how to do it."

"But she's our sister and..." Rosie's words trailed off. "Right, right. Why didn't we do that?"

Lily stared at her twin sister. "Why didn't we do it with each other? I don't understand why I was so afraid to join you on your bed when we masturbate."

"You, too?" Rosie asked. "I thought about it a lot. I thought it was..." Her forehead furrowed. "Wow, Dad, you are so right. It's not wrong at all for us to like each other."

"That's hot," groaned a youth named Craig.

"Put on some music that's good for stripping to," I commanded. "Then everyone sit down and enjoy the show." I paused. "And if watching my daughters turns you on, then start masturbating. Don't be shy. Nothing wrong with loving yourself. Or someone else."

My thoughts prickled, but not as badly as that agony. My brain still throbbed from it. But the prospect of seeing my twins do a sexy strip-tease for me before we had our fun eased the ache. My dick throbbed in Crystal and Kitty's hands.

Everyone took a seat before the stage, the podium moved out of the way so my daughters could dance. I had a front row seat, my wife beside me. She had Kitty on her lap, fingering our eighteen-year-old daughter's cum-filled pussy. I pulled Crystal down, nudging my cock into her butt-crack.

"Do you want my anal cherry now, Daddy?" she moaned. "Since you've already enjoyed everyone else's."

"Not your twin sisters," I pointed out, my wet dick sliding between her butt-cheeks, my tip finding her sphincter. "Or your mother's." But I would soon. Anne would never deny me again once I had her ass thoroughly broken in.

"Mom hasn't?" she asked. "Ooh, and she cheated on you. That naughty slut." Then, with an angry huff, she pressed herself down my cock.

I groaned as my daughter's virgin sphincter spread wide. It resisted, fighting my cock burying into her hole to enjoy her incestuous pleasure. But nothing would stop Crystal from enjoying my cock in her ass. She whimpered, my tip sliding past her sphincter and into her bowels. She sank further and further down my cock, the velvety rapture so tight about my dick.

Christian rock music started playing, a thudding, fast past song.

The moment it did, my twin daughters' hips began swaying. They faced each other, impossible for me to tell which one was which from their side profile. They ran their hands up and down their flannel tops, their brassy-brown hair swaying.

"Take it off," boy shout, sounding like a jock.

"Yes," Jessica hissed, sitting next to Michelle Henderson. I had a feeling Jessica wanted a second time with the girl. Her hands rubbed at Michelle's thighs through the flannel PJs.

Crystal didn't fuck her ass up and down my cock, but she did squirm and clench her bowels about my dick. I groaned, cupping my blonde child's breasts. They were small handfuls. I tweaked her nipples as we watched her twin sisters hips swaying more, their breasts jiggling beneath their tops.

Crystal sucked in a breath as the twins grabbed the hems of their tops. They moved in near unison, peeling up the flannel, exposing their pale, naked stomachs. My daughter's bowels tightened on my dick, her squirming increasing, as the twins' unveiled round breasts, the size of their mother's tits, cupped in white bras. They threw their flannel tops to the ground, their hips swaying more, dancing around each other.

Craig groaned, pulling out his cock and stroking it.

Kitty squirmed and cooed as her mother fingered her pussy. My wife let out a purring moan, excited as I was to see our twins strip. Rosie and Lily danced closer together. Their hands moved to each other's bare sides, stroking each other.

"Oh, yes," another guy groaned. "Twins."

"Wow," a third said.

"They're so sexy, Daddy," Crystal moaned, her body shaking, arms moving.

I grinned, realizing she masturbated her pussy while squirming her bowels on my dick. I shuddered, my dick throbbing in my daughter's bowels as I watched Rosie and Lily drift closer and closer pulled together. Then their breasts pressed together, separated by their bras. They stared into each other's eyes, hips swaying, hands moving, sliding around their naked backs.

"Oh, god, show those tits," breathed Craig, pumping away on his dick.

"Shit," Randy grunted nearby. His cock came out, jerking his dick off to my daughter.

"Jessica," whimpered Michelle. Jessica's hand slipped into her pajama bottoms, rubbing at her pussy.

"Now finger me," Jessica moaned, her large tits pressing into Michelle's arm. "Just like you did when you spent the night at my place."

Michelle's shaking hand slid between Jessica's thighs. Crystal groaned, staring at her girlfriend. Then she started rising up and down my dick, not much, just a few inches, but the friction made me throb.

"Ooh, my girlfriend is so naughty," Crystal groaned. "And there's Georgia Simpson. I am totally going down on her tonight, Daddy."

I smiled, remembering Jessica and Crystal's spat earlier tonight where it came out Crystal had the hots for the cheerleader. Georgia sat by Randy jerking his cock, squirming as she watched my twins unhook their bras.

And then their identical tits came into view, round and perky with youth. Their pink nipples hard, brushing together as their breasts jiggled, caressing each other. Their hands held each other's hips, moving closer, their boobs pillowing together. One licked her lips.

Then they kissed.

"Fuck," Craig groaned, beating his meat so hard.

I understood. Watching the twin's tongues dancing, their identical faces pressed together, firm tits melting together, had my dick aching in Crystal's ass. I squeezed her small tits hard, drinking in the twincest before me.

Georgia Simpson shoved her hands into her pajama bottoms, the first girl to start masturbating. She frigged her pussy, watching the twins kissing, their hands pushing down their flannel bottoms. White panties, plain and demure, so virginal they almost blinded me, exposed. The twins turned, a gorgeous ass cupped in cotton facing me.

Other youths joined Georgia, girls and boys both. Cocks were out and girls were even pulling off their tops and bottoms, their hands bulging their panties as they stroked, rubbed, petted, and fingered their hot twats.

With a groan, Kip Larson whipped out his cock, jerking it off to my daughter. The married minister stared at my twins with such lust, finally indulging in what he'd always hidden. His daughter, beside him, whimpered before she surrendered to her lusts.

Rosie and Lily stepped out of their bottoms as they danced and kissed. Their hands grabbed each other's asses, squeezing through the panties. I groaned, eager to see them strip naked all the way. Crystal bounced and writhed on my dick, moaning and whimpering as her bowels massaged my cock.

Pleasure rippled through me. I squeezed my daughter's nipples, lusting after the twins. Then Rosie and Lily broke apart, their faces flushed, tits heaving. They faced the audience, moving in unison, acting like one person the way they would when they were real young. They wiggled their hips.

The audience, boys and girls both, moaned.

"Take those panties off," Georgia hissed, licking her lips, one hand pulling up her pajama top, exposing round breasts cupped in a lacy, light-blue bra. The other kept frigging her pussy in her bottoms. "Let's see those asses."

"Yes," Randy groaned, jerking off next to Georgia.

"Fuck!" Craig groaned as Pina, a Hispanic girl, grabbed his dick and took over stroking him. He shoved his hands into her panties, rubbing her flesh.

Then his cum erupted, the first offering of pleasure to my twin goddesses.

Feeling the crowd's excitement, my twins kept wiggling their asses, bending over. Their brassy hair slipped off their supple backs, falling off their shoulders. They aimed those rumps at us, fingers hooking their panties' waistbands.

And rolled them down curving rears.

Dimpled asses came into view, so round and plump. I groaned, twisting Crystal's nipples harder. More and more of their butt-cracks were exposed. They worked their panties lower. And then brown bushes appears d, soaked with their juices, hiding their virgin slits.

Randy grunted, cum firing. Other boys moaned as their cocks went off. Georgia whimpered, her body shuddering in orgasmic delight as she stared at my twins peeling their panties down their long, lithe legs.

"Just beautiful, girls," I groaned to my twins, my balls tightening.

"Daddy!" groaned Crystal, her back arching into mine.

Her asshole went wild about my cock. Her bowels massaged my shaft as she squirmed and spasmed. I groaned, holding her tight as she massaged my dick. Pleasure rushed through me. I grunted, rapture shooting down my cock.

"Mommy!" Kitty squealed nearby, cumming on my wife's lap.

Then Rosie and Lily stepped out of their panties, facing each other. They pressed their entirely naked bodies tight, slipping their thighs between the other's legs. They ground hot pussies on each other, sliding them up and down supple skin, moaning, gasping, staring into each other's eyes.

"Fuck," I groaned, erupting into Crystal's spasming asshole.

Pleasure burned hot through me as Rosie and Crystal ground their pussies on each other's thigh. They shuddered, their heads tossing back and forth, brassy hair sweeping down their backs. Their hands gripped the other's ass, pulling each other tight. Nipples rubbed before they came together in an incestuous kiss.

I groaned, more cum firing into Crystal's bowels. Pleasure surged through me. Around me, more and more young people came. Michelle and Jessica both groaned and gasped as they fingered each other. My wife let out a throaty groan. The youth minister fired a load of spunk, his daughter groaning beside him.

Crystal whimpered, her orgasm peaking in her as her bowels milked out the last of my cum. I shuddered, holding her, panting, entranced by the sight of my twin daughters grinding their pussies on each other, their bodies shuddering.

"Cum, girls," I moaned. "Cum while Daddy watches. You love me and want to please me."

"They do," groaned Anne. "Cum for your father, girls."

"Cum!" Marybeth gasped, trembling beside her father, squeaking out her pleasure.

My twins kissed harder, mirrors melting together as they shared their passion. Fingers dug into dimpled asses. Their hips ground their pussies on the other's thigh. They whimpered, juices trickling down their legs.

Then they convulsed. They came before their youth group. Guys whooped. Girls cheered. Cum spurted. Pussy squirted. The air filled with the scent of sex, soiling the church. I shuddered, building a new church here as my dick twitched in my daughter's bowels.

I had to fuck my daughters.

Rosie and Lily broke their kiss, foreheads pressed together, lost in each other's eyes. Their lips moved, whispering their feelings to each other. I had no idea what they said. It didn't matter right now. Let them have their private moment.

"Crystal, go eat out your mother. Let Kitty enjoy my cum dribbling out of your asshole."

"Yes, Daddy," my blonde child purred before rising off my dick.

My cock popped out of her asshole. I stood up, licking my lips. "Rosie, Lily, lay down on the stage, one atop the other. Daddy wants to lick your identical cunts. Daddy wants to please his twin sluts."

Not even a twinge from my thoughts. They were wholly convinced to be my sluts.

"Yes, Daddy," they both purred.

I felt the youth group's eyes on me as the twins stretched out, Rosie going on the bottom, pulling Lily on top of her. They had their pussies aimed right at the group, knowing the way I wanted them facing by instinct.

Maybe they were natural exhibitionists.

Their brown bushes merged together, tangled by their juices. Tight slits peeked through dark thatch as I knelt down on the step leading up to the stage. I leaned over, breathing in their spicy musk. Each woman of my family had a different scent but them. They smelled the same.

I pressed my face into Rosie's pussy. I licked up through her virgin flesh, brushing her hymen, and into her twin sister's snatch. Lily groaned, her dimpled ass jiggling as I licked past her pussy, savoring their combined juices on them.

I leaned back in and licked again. I loved their identical flavor, my dick throbbing so hard. I wanted to eat them, but I also wanted to fuck them. And I couldn't wait any longer. I needed to be in my daughters. I needed to enjoy their bodies.

I brought my cock, dirty with Crystal's ass, to Rosie's pussy. She was born seven minutes before Lily. My eldest daughter deserved my cock first.

Her face peeked out at me from beneath her sister. "Please, Daddy, I'm so wet. It was so hot dancing for you."

"So hot," moaned Lily. "We love you, Daddy."

"I love you both," I groaned, pressing on Rosie's hymen. "Time for you to become Daddy's sluts like Kitty and Crystal."

"Yes, Daddy!" the twins sang together.

I thrust.

Rosie gasped.

My dirty cock buried into her pure pussy, soiling her forever. I groaned, her silky flesh, so tight, clenched down hard on my dick. My shaft buried into her depths, pleasure flooding down to my swinging balls. Her hands clawed her twin sister's back. Lily squirmed, her ass jiggling before me as I deflowered her twin sister.

Then I ripped my cock out of one twin's pussy and popped the other's cherry.

"Daddy!" squealed Lily as I ripped through her cherry and soiled her cunt, her twin's juices lubing my cock this time.

I shuddered, burying into her depths. She felt the same as her sister. So hot. So tight. So silky. I buried into her, my balls smacking into where their clits met. I panted, savoring this special moment. My last daughter's cunt wrapped about my cock.

I ripped my dick out, shifted lower, and slammed home into Rosie's pussy. The same. I closed my eyes, unable to tell them apart. My hips pumped hard, my daughters whimpering as I went back and forth between their pussies, enjoying my twin daughters.

"Daddy!" they squealed together. "Oh, Daddy, yes! Your cock is amazing. We love it!"

"And I love being in your pussies!"

"Fuck them, hun," moaned my wife, Crystal feasting away at her pussy.

"Fuck them, Master!" Jessica moaned. "And Michelle, yes! Eat my cunt. Oh, yes. That's what you missed out on last time. Mmm, isn't my pussy amazing?"

"Yes," moaned Michelle.

My dick throbbed, pumping back and forth between my daughters, finding a rhythm. Thrust in and out, move up, and bury in again. Pump once then move back down. I hardly left their pussies. Their identical embraces welcomed me with silk, my balls swaying, heavy with my cum.

My daughter's writhed together. They kissed, moaning into their mouths. Lily's ass jiggled every time I buried into their pussies. Rosie's fingernails left red streaks down her sister's back, their passion building and building with every moment.

"I'm going to breed you both," I groaned. "Daddies should always breed their daughters."

"Yes," Marybeth Larson moaned. "Oh, Daddy, that sounds amazing."

"Uh-huh," groaned the youth minister.

"Fuck," Craig gasped. "Pina, yes, suck my dick."

"Eat my asshole, Kitty," Crystal moaned. "Lick out all of Daddy's cum."

The moans and gasps echoing through the church, the twenty youths watching me enjoy my twin daughters, swelled the pressure in my balls. They smacked heavily into my daughters as I went back and forth between their mirrored cunts.

Burying, thrusting, savoring. Incestuous delight burned through me. I loved both their cunts. I buried over and over into them, reveling in the pleasure. Ripples of delight shot through me as my daughter's kissed and loved each other.

"I'm going to cum," I moaned, slamming from Rosie's pussy into Lily's, their cunts cleaning my cock, their juices mixing together in each other's depths. "I'm going to breed my twin daughters."

"Do it, Daddy!" the twins moaned together. "Please, please. We love you!"

"Fuck!" I groaned, ripping out of Lily's cunt and plunging into Rosie's.

My dick shuddered, her pussy clenching as I buried into her depths. Before I could pull back out, my balls tightened. My cum fired into Rosie's pussy. I groaned, shuddering, two pumps of jizz flooding her deflowered pussy before I could rip it out and bury into Lily's.

"Yes!" I groaned, my dick unloading more cum into Lily's barely legal snatch.

"Daddy!" my twenty-year-old twin daughters moaned.

Lily's pussy spasmed about my cock as they came. I ripped out of her pussy, leaving behind three spurts of jizz into her fertile depths, and buried back into Rosie's cumming depths. I groaned, the final blast of cum flooding my eldest daughter's snatch.

Pleasure rippled through me. I groaned and swayed. Dizzy delight shot through me. I would breed all my daughters. All my harem. And there would be other virgins in the youth group. Other girls to fuck, to love. To enjoy.

And my twins would know who to choose.

I grinned, my plans swelling through me as the youth group, my wife, and my other two daughters moaned and gasped. Jessica squealed, cumming on Michelle's lapping mouth. My wife screamed out her rapture.

I loved being a god.

~ ** ~

James Maxwell groaned, his twin daughters grinding their pussies on each other's thighs, dancing just like the God's twins had. He stroked his dick, not hard and fast, he didn't want to cum yet. He wanted to give that to his daughters. They smeared pussy juices and cum on each other's thigh.

"Oh, Daddy, we want you to breed us," Cindy moaned.

"Yes, yes, yes," gasped Mindy. "We want to be pregnant with your babies."

"Yes," he groaned. "I have more cum for you."

On the screen, the God pulled out of his twin daughters, standing up, facing the other audience. He looked down at his youngest daughter, licking Crystal's ass, and commanded, "Kitten, run to the car. Fetch the handcuffs the nice cop gave me. It's time for you mother to have her next punishment."

"Yes, Daddy!" Kitty moaned, hopping to her feet.

As she ran to the car, the twins Rosie and Lily turned into a sixty-nine and feasted on each other's pussy, lapping their divine father's cum from the other's snatch. James's cock twitched as his own daughters broke apart and rushed to him.

"Breed us while we watch the punishment!" Cindy and Mindy moaned together.

"Praise our Holy God!" James groaned, pulling his lithe, barely legal twins onto his lap.