Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 41

Story Info
A husband teaches his son to please his busty wife!
7.8k words
4.67
13.2k
25

Part 41 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Institute of Apotheosis Research

Mommy Mind Control Spreads 2: Dad Teaches His Son to Please Mommy

Agent Mac Smith

I slammed my cock hard into the hot, young, Midwest tramp who ran the front desk of the shitty motel I was staying at. She tossed her head, blonde hair flying as she gasped and moaned, her pussy clenching about my dick.

My nuts slapped into her clit, the wet smacks echoed through the cheap motel room. The bed creaked as I buried into her snatch. She moaned, her pussy squeezing about me. Her hips rotated, stirring her twat around my dick.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she gasped. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck me, Mr. FBI Agent!"

A lie. I was a Federal agent, just not that type.

Her pussy squeezed about me as I thrust into her again and again. I buried to the hilt in her cunt, her twat squeezing around me. She felt amazing. This wonderful, hot, delicious snatch bringing me closer and closer to cumming.

I slammed deep and hard into her, my nuts tightening. My hands slid up her body and grabbed her tits. I squeezed those lush mounds, kneading them. She squealed in delight, her pussy growing hotter, building the ache at the tip of my cock.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" she moaned. "Oh, god, you fuck me better than my boyfriend!"

I smiled, slamming hard into her. "You like being a slut for the FBI!"

"I just wanna help your investigation!" she moaned. "Ooh, search my pussy! Fucking search my pussy! I'm going to cum!"

I slammed hard into her twat, loving how she gripped my cock. My nuts tightened as I hurtled towards my orgasm. I should be wearing a condom, but busting raw in some Midwest slut had me aching. Might knock her up, and she would never hear from me. Never find me.

"Then show me how much of a dirty slut you are and cum!" I growled, my fingers sliding down her tits and finding her fat nipples. She had been so easy to seduce. A little flirting. A hint of danger. She had been so ready to have an adventure. "Fucking cum!"

"Yes, Mr. FBI!" she squealed as I buried into her twat.

Her pussy went wild around my cock. I shuddered, savoring the way her twat convulsed and writhed around my dick. I groaned, thrusting into her convulsing snatch. Her pussy nursed at me, drawing out all that spunk in my nuts. I slammed to the hilt in her.

Erupted.

I fired blast after blast of my cum into her snatch. I fired over and over, the pleasure slamming through me as I flooded her cheating twat. She squealed in delight, her pussy nursing at me, working out that cum.

"Yes, yes!" she gasped. "I'm such a slut! That's so good!"

"It fucking is!" I growled, spurting the last of my cum. My pleasure hit that glorious peak of rapture. I dumped everything that I had into her. "Shit!"

"Mmm, that was amazing," she moaned, her pussy rippling around me.

She shuddered as I ripped my cock out of her cunt. Her juices gleamed on my dick. I slapped her ass. "Clear out. I have work to do."

"Clear out?" she panted. "I thought we were--"

"Get your clothes and get out," I said, pulling out a pack of cigarettes. "I got work to do. Classified and dangerous."

"Oh, yes," she panted and crawled off the bed, my cum spilling out of her pussy. "Uh, can we..."

"Who knows," I said, lighting the cigarette. "It's a dangerous case." An insane one. Monitoring strange brain wave activities and changes of behavior. Some sort of psychic bullshit. "If I can, I'll drill that cunt. Maybe you'll bring a friend."

"Maybe," she said. "Uhhh, there's no smoking in here."

"And?" I asked. I had to get the sensors in place to monitor one boring widow. What the fuck was the Agency on to send me out here?"

I didn't sign up to do this shit, but the perks were at least... lovely.

~ ** ~

Jennifer Liberty

I drove back home naked. It was natural to do. My new Goddess told me it was. My good friend Margaret was a goddess. She just... had a way of making sense. Things that were taboo were now so acceptable.

Like cheating on my husband with Margaret's two sons. Being spit-roasted by them. Only it wasn't cheating with her sons because they were special. And it was always okay, even required, for a mother to have sex with her own sons. To control them and make sure they married the right girls and not sluts and tramps.

And, of course, it was okay for me to eat Margaret's pussy because she was my Goddess. It was never cheating with her.

"Isn't it so freeing to just be naked?" Margaret said as I drove through the small college town we lived in. York, Nebraska. In the middle of corn fields, two hours from Omaha. It should be a quiet place, but there were so many trampy girls these days even here.

"It is," I said. I was completely comfortable. Margaret told me I would be. She was so amazing.

As I slowed at one of the few lights in York, I shook my head. There was that Rick boy fucking another woman. I didn't know this woman, but he was pounding her hard right there in the middle of the street, the young man growling and snarling like a beast.

"He fucked Ryan's girlfriend," Margaret said. "Nothing worse than fucking someone's girlfriend, is there?"

"Cheating is never a good thing," I said.

"That's right," said Margaret. "A young woman needs to be faithful to her man so they can be committed, get married, and have babies. Then when her sons are old enough, she can fuck them like a good mother should. But some young men are just dogs. They want to fuck every woman they can. Dogs and sluts are bad. So now Rick is a beast. Just good for fucking mothers." Margaret put her hand on my thigh. "You'll get to be fucked by Rick soon. You'll love how hard he pounds you."

"A mother... fucker?" I asked, my thoughts tingling as I smiled at my off-color joke.

"That's right," Margaret said. "Those sort of beasts it's not cheating if us mothers are fucked by him. We're still committed to our husband's." She rubbed her belly. She had her own reincarnated husband growing inside of her. He would be her son-husband. "Mothers are special. We're the ones who should be in charge. Once you're a mother--a happily married mother--then things change for you. You can fuck the beasts and your sons. Even other mothers. Just don't forget about your husband. You still have your wifely duties with him."

I nodded, my mind tingling with all these new Revelations. My pussy clenched. We were heading to my house so that Margaret could help make my husband into the sort of man who made sure I was pleasured. Not just the perfunctory pumping away on me, when I let him, but eating my pussy and being a good example to our sons on how to put the mother's pleasure first.

I knew he was thinking of having an affair. He wanted to have sex all the time, but I hadn't. Now I understood it was my right as a mother to have as much sex as I could handle. Just to be fucked by George and our sons all the time.

And beasts like Rick. And other mothers. I deserved it for bringing new life into the world.

We left behind York. I lived out of town amid the cornfield. We didn't own a farm, but we did own a farmhouse and an acre of land. I trembled with excitement as we reached the long driveway and headed up it. I bet Mark, my oldest, had snuck that slut I had caught him fucking this morning back into the house. George probably helped him.

My husband didn't care that Mark fucked every girl he could. That he was turning into a beast like Rick. If I didn't save him, he would just prowl around the town looking for mothers to fuck. He would have no future. But I would save him. Find him the perfect girl to marry.

And make love to him all the time.

I pulled up to the house and sighed. Mark's car was gone. "Mark's not here. He must have grabbed that slut and gone somewhere else to fuck her."

"We'll find him," Margaret said. "And save him before I have to punish him. This skank he fucked isn't dating another guy?"

"Not that I know of," I said. I couldn't lie to her.

"But first, we'll instruct your husband and youngest son on how to please you," Margaret said, a bright smile on her lips. She was such a loving goddess to make a house call.

"Thank you for this," I said. "You're amazing, Margaret. Just amazing."

"I know." She grinned at me. "But you're still my friend, Jennifer. And friends help each other out. Now, let's get in there and train your husband to eat your pussy and show your son how to be a good boy and love you."

"Eric is such a good boy," I said, climbing naked out of the car.

We headed up to the door, holding hands. Both our large breasts were swaying free. My black hair and her brown were rustling in the wind that blew across us. My nipples were so hard, and my pussy soaked my bush. A bead of cream ran down my thighs. It was so freeing being naked.

I opened the door and stepped into the air-conditioned coolness of it. My son Eric was at the kitchen table working on his homework. He glanced up at us, the eighteen-year-old boy gasping. His green eyes, the same shade as mine, widened. He adjusted his glasses like he couldn't believe we were naked. I supposed that was different.

"M-Mom!" He turned away like a good boy not wanting to ogle naked women. Just the way I raised him. His brother would be staring at us both with such lust.

"That you, Jennifer?" George asked. I heard his recliner creaking and the TV turn off. "Hey, you okay. You sort of..." He trailed off as he walked out to find Margaret and me naked. My husband was a tall and balding man with dark hair. He blinked. "Uhh... You're... uh..."

"I have such wonderful news, George," said Margaret. I could feel her holy words reverberating through the room like waves of the ocean washing on the beach. "You are going to teach your son Eric how to love your wife the way a good father should."

"What?" George groaned, his hands clutching the side of his head.

"Fathers must be an example to their sons on how to love their wives," continued Margaret. "And be supportive when they are old enough to make love to their wives. That is your role as a father and husband. To support and love and cherish your wife. To be proud of your boys as they fuck her hard and make her cum."

My husband panted, his face going red with the strain. He clutched at his head, his chest rising and falling. He shook it and stared back at her. I understood. The first time hearing Margaret's messages had overwhelmed me, too.

"I... I... I didn't know," he said, staring at us. "Uh... but you're naked, Margaret."

"It is okay to stare at my naked form," purred Margaret. "I am your Goddess and have nothing to be ashamed of. You can be excited by me, but never touch me. I am still married to my husband. He shall be reborn and love me as he once did."

"Right, right," said George. "So, uh, you want me to teach Eric how to please my wife. Okay."

"And we need you to be better at it," Margaret added. "I am not happy with how little experience your wife had. She's had hardly known any pleasure. You don't worship her body? You should be sucking on her nipples, licking her bellybutton, and feasting on her pussy. She's your wife! The mother of your two sons. You should always be pleasing her and doing what she says!"

He grimaced and rubbed at his head. "S-sorry, Margaret," he panted. "I didn't know. I didn't. I'll do better. I'll suck her nipples and lick her pussy and do what she wants."

"Good," Margaret purred. "That's why I'm here. The world has gone astray, but I have been ascended to godhood to make it right. I have been chosen! Now, let's go upstairs to your bedroom so we can teach your son Eric how to make love to his mother."

"W-what is going on?" Eric asked, still not looking at us.

"Oh, Eric," Margaret said, heading to my son. "Look at me."

He lifted his gaze to her. His green eyes widened. She did have a magnificent pair of breasts. They were bouncing and jiggling as she reached him. She cupped his face, lifting his gaze to meet her dark eyes. She leaned down and kissed him on the lips.

He shuddered at that, squirming.

She broke it and said, "You're a good boy. And good boys love, lust, and obey their mothers."

He gasped, trembling. His eyes squeezed shut. He whimpered then panted. Margaret released his face and straightened. She glanced at me, nodding. It was time for me to be in charge. Of my husband. My sons.

"Eric, honey," I said, my boy so handsome, "we're going upstairs. Your father is going to show you how to make love to me. Don't you want to have sex with me?"'

Eric glanced at my naked body. He gasped as he did. A big smile spread on his lips. "I do, Mom. You're so beautiful. You're just so gorgeous. I... I..."

"Let your son know he can enjoy my body, George," I said.

"Eric," George said. "It's okay to say it. You like your mom's tits. She has a gorgeous pair. I know. I love your mother's tits. She's a beautiful woman. The most beautiful I've known. Why I had to marry her. I never regretted that."

I blinked at his words. He never regretted it? He was so indifferent all the time. It was like he had given up. I glanced at George. There were tears in my eyes. Things had gotten so strained between us. This... bitterness had strained things.

"Now come over here, and take your mother's hand and lead her upstairs," George said. "We're going to make love to your mother. I haven't been so good at doing that. I guess... it was easier not to try. But I should have made an effort to worship her. Then things..." He glanced at me.

"Then things wouldn't have gotten so... distant," I said, swallowing. It was my own fault. I didn't like sex all that much. He never made it feel good for me, and I never told him that. I just... stopped wanting it instead of looking for ways to make it better for the pair of us. "If you try, I'll let you."

"I'll try," he said as Eric took my hand.

"Mom, you're really gorgeous," Eric said, staring at my tits. He was a slender boy of eighteen. Cute and adorable. "Your tits are awesome. I mean..." He licked his lips. "I've always wanted to see real boobs. Mark talks about them all the time."

Annoyance flashed through me. My oldest son had been trying to corrupt Eric. He thought Eric was a dweeb, but it was Mark that was the problem. Fucking every skank. He would knock the wrong one up. Be saddled to some white trash slut who would be raising my grandchild.

I would fix Mark later. For now...

"Let's go upstairs and make love," I purred. "I want you and your father to make such sweet love to me. I know it'll be wonderful. You'll make me feel incredible."

He smiled at me. "I will, Mom."

George grabbed my ass and squeezed. "You'll feel amazing. Like a goddess."

"Good," Margaret said. "That's just how a good husband should be, George. Now let's get upstairs."

A slight tingle ran across my thoughts. I shuddered and headed up the stairs, led by my son. He was so eager. My boobs jiggled after him while George came up behind me. I felt his eyes on my rump. He was desiring me, not lusting after one of those sluts that Mark banged.

My pussy grew hotter and hotter. Eric was such a handsome, young man. I was so lucky that I was a mother to two sexy boys. I wished Mark was here so I could be fucked by them both, but I knew Margaret would save him.

We reached our bedroom. A quilted blanket covered the bed, the furniture dark. White, lacy curtains framed the window that looked onto our front yard. I shuddered and let go of my son's hand. I grabbed the quilt.

George went around to the other side and grabbed the other end. He helped me pull it off and fold it up. Margaret watched from the doorway, the goddess rubbing at her pussy through her brown bush, waiting for the show.

I settled down on the mauve sheets beneath, my head on the pillow. I took off my glasses and set them on the nightstand then squirmed to get comfortable, my heart racing. George pulled off his shirt. He wasn't as fit as he had been, but he had a hairy chest that was exciting. Then Eric pulled off his shirt.

I groaned at his slender form. He didn't have any love handles. He had a runner's build, a light down of chest hairs. He swallowed, his glasses askew on his face. He adjusted them as I licked my lips in eager delight.

"Get all the way naked for Mommy," I purred. "I want to see your sexy cock."

"You're into cocks now?" George asked as he shoved off his own jeans and boxers. His familiar dick popped out, hard and aimed right at me.

"I sucked on a cock today and loved it," I moaned.

George froze. "What?" Anger swelled across his face. "You sucked someone else's cock, Jennifer?"

"As a mother, she can have sex with certain men and it's not cheating," Margaret said. "Bestial mother-fuckers and the sons of other mothers. Moms like to share and swap their boys around. That's never cheating. And it was my son she blew, so..."

George groaned, his face twisting with this revelation. The anger melted from him. "I didn't know that. It's... I never thought it was okay for my wife to be with other men, but... I see it now. My wife's special."

"Just remember that," purred Margaret. "Now, Eric, don't be shy. Your mother and I both want to see your dick."

"Mmm, yes," I purred as my youngest unsnapped his jeans. He shoved them down his hips. I groaned as his cock popped out. This wave of heat rushed through me at the sight of his cock tenting the front of his underwear. "Show Mommy that dick." I felt so... wanton for my son's cock.

Almost like a slut. But I wasn't one of those. I was a mother.

Eric shoved off his boxers. His cock popped out. I groaned at the sight of it. This wave of heat rushed through me. I shuddered, my cunt clenching at the sight of my son's hard member. That would soon be back inside my pussy, his cum spurting into my womb.

I licked my lips, so eager for this hot fun to begin. My heart pounded in my chest. This wild heat rushed through me as he approached the bed. George came in from the other side. He stared at me, his chest rising and falling. It was like he was seeing me for the first time. Like it was our wedding night again.

Only we had our son with us to join in the fun.

"Now, you want to start by kissing your mother," George said. He lowered his head, his hand cupping my right breast. "Don't be afraid of gently cupping her tit and squeezing it lightly. You don't want to be too rough with her, do you? You don't want to hurt her."

My son shook his head.

George kissed me. I moaned, feeling his whiskers rasping on my lips. I shuddered at the passion in the kiss. Where had that gone from our marriage? Didn't we use to kiss like this all the time? I shuddered as he thrust his tongue past my lips while his hand kneaded my tit.

That felt wonderful. His hand was so strong, but he didn't crush my tit. He knew how to knead it just right. I shuddered, my cunt getting hotter and hotter. I whimpered into the kiss as something even more amazing happened.

Eric cupped my other breast.

My son squeezed my tit with trembling fingers. It was clear he didn't want to hurt me. That was so sweet of him. He was being so gentle. I quivered in delight as I broke the kiss with his father, my pussy so hot and wet for my son.

"Mmm, that's it," I purred, smiling at him. "Don't be afraid to kiss me now."

"Mom," he breathed as he leaned in and planted his lips on mine. He lacked his father's confidence. And the whiskers. My eighteen-year-old son was just turning into a man.

I kissed him. I rubbed my tongue against his lips. They opened as he learned from me. I loved teaching him to kiss me. I grabbed the back of his head, holding him to my lips. A shiver ran through me as my tongue explored his mouth, and brushed his tongue.

It was so wondrous to kiss my son. He grew more and more confident, his lips working on mine. A hot shiver ran through me. Margaret was right. This was what every mother needed to do with her son. She needed to make love to him.