Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 44

Story Info
A hot wife and her daughter are mind-controlled into hot fun.
7.6k words
4.64
12.2k
16
0

Part 44 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Institute of Apotheosis Research

Daddy's Mind-Control Spreads 1: Hot Wife & Daughter's Mind-Controlled Fun

Agent Daniel Hardson

I'd been in Alamogordo, New Mexico for almost two days, and I hated the metal band the Agency had me wearing. It felt so ridiculous on my head. Just so damned dumb to have to wear this stupid thing while I was doing my boring job of monitoring some equipment.

But there was one perk. Coming to Alamogordo let me re-connect with one of my lovers. Shannon Roberts and I had been getting together on and off for twenty years. I loved married women. They were just the best lovers.

"I didn't think I'd get to see you after my husband got stationed at Holloman," she had texted me when I told her I would be in Alamogordo.

Now here she was in my bed once more. A busty, redheaded MILF married to a career Air Force Officer. It was luck that he had gotten stationed at Holloman Air Force Base outside of Alamogordo, a small city in the middle of nowhere, New Mexico.

Her big boobs quivered as I slid my cock into her pussy once more. She gasped in that delicious way she had when she was twenty. Her green eyes squeezed shut as my cock slid to the hilt in her juicy snatch. Her hot flesh gripped me.

"Daniel," she moaned as I sank all the way into her hot flesh. She had such a delicious snatch. I savored that wonderful cunt. "Oh, god, Daniel, I've missed this dick."

"It's been too long," I groaned, savoring her hot flesh around me. She wrapped her thighs around my hips.

"Six years," she purred. "Mmm, six years since I had this dick in me. Oh, god, I've missed you, Daniel. Now fuck me!"

"Goddamn," I groaned. "Missed you, Shannon!"

I drew back my hips and slammed into her cunt. I pumped away at her married pussy with hard, fast strokes. I plunged into her cunt with everything that I had. She had such a delicious twat. She felt amazing around my dick.

Her hot flesh gripped me in that exciting way of hers. She held me tight as I pumped away at her snatch. I fucked her with force, my balls smacking into her taint. She groaned, squeezing her twat around my thrusting dick.

"Yes, yes, yes," she gasped. "Daniel, you fucking stud!"

The cheap motel bed creaked as I buried my dick into her snatch. "Fuck, Shannon! Six years... Fuck, that's too long!"

"Uh-huh," she moaned, her pussy squeezing down on my dick. "Yes, yes, just like that. Ooh, fuck me just like that. That's it. You're going to make me explode. Oh, my god! That's so good. That's so amazing! Shit, Daniel!"

I groaned, burying into her with hard strokes. I plowed into her with power. Her pussy clamped down hard on my dick. She held me tight with that wonderful flesh. I shuddered, slamming my dick into her cunt over and over again.

She held me with her hot flesh. Her amazing snatch gripped me. Massaged me. Every thrust into her snatch brought me closer and closer to cumming. To spurting my jizz into her snatch. To pour all my spunk into her wondrous pussy.

She squeezed about me with such force. Her cunt gripped me with that delicious pressure. Her silky flesh brought me closer and closer to that moment of cumming. I groaned, plowing deep and hard into her twat.

"Yes, yes, yes," she gasped. "Fuck me, Daniel! Shit! I'm going to cum on that big dick. I'm going to explode! Oh, my fucking god, I'm going to burst!"

"Good!" I grunted, burying into her, the pressure at the tip of my dick swelling and swelling. That need to spurt building and building in me. I pumped into her with force. I hammered her snatch. I wanted to erupt in her. It would be amazing.

She squeezed her twat down on me. Her hot flesh held me as I buried into her cunt. I fucked her hard and fast. I plowed my cock into her twat. I fucked her with everything that I had. She groaned, squeezing her cunt down on me.

Then her body bucked, and boobs jiggled. "Daniel!"

Her pussy went wild around my cock.

"Oh, yes, yes, Daniel!"

Her married twat spasmed around my dick. That hot flesh drove me wild. I groaned, my face contorting with the pleasure of this moment. She suckled at me. I drew back and slammed into her rippling snatch.

"Fuck!" I growled.

I erupted.

My cum fired into her hot depths. She bucked and quivered beneath me. Her twat rippled around me. She nursed at me with such hunger. Her tits quivered as the pleasure slammed into my mind. Rapture pummeled my thoughts with every eruption.

"Goddamn, Shannon!" I groaned, loving how her hungry pussy milked my dick.

She wrung me dry. She worked out every drop of cum in my balls. I panted, unloading the last of my jizz in her. She whimpered, her eyes fluttering. She panted, her thighs relaxing their hold on my lips. I leaned down and kissed her.

Her breasts rubbed into my chest. I shuddered, savoring this passion. This was a great break from the monotony of this job. Once I had placed the sensors, there hadn't been much to do but wait around and wear that damned band.

It was off right now. Shannon would find it ridiculous.

I rolled off her and she cuddled up against me, both of us breathing hard, getting ready for round two. "So..." I said, my stomach clenching. "How is our daughter."

"Eighteen and stay away from her," Shannon warned. "She's Derrick's daughter. That's what she knows, and that's never changing."

It stung, but I nodded. "I'm not a father anyways."

"No, you're a great fuck," she purred. "What are you going to do to me next?"

~ ** ~

Michael Horne -- The God Ares

Receiving the Halo from the Institute of Apotheosis Research had changed everything for me. I had a harem now with my four daughters. My two oldest, a pair of twins named Rosie and Lily; Kitten, my youngest; and Crystal, the one in the middle. Plus I had other hotties in the harem: Jessica, Crystal's girlfriend; Georgia, this hot cheerleader and a member of my church's youth group; Michelle, a girl that was Jessica's past lover; Marybeth, the youth minister's daughter; and Pina, this delightful Hispanic girl.

Of course, there was my rehabilitated wife. No longer cheating on me with her pilates instructor, that asshole Scott. And Desiree, Scott's wife who had no idea what a piece of shit she had married. Now Scott did what I wanted.

Like drive me to this house. There was a drug dealer at my daughter's college. And I couldn't have that going on. I had to put a stop to it. And since I had the power thanks to my ability to control minds with my thought, I would.

I couldn't have a young man ruining his life. I feared his parents had gone astray.

I left Scott in the car, engine off. It was a warm afternoon, but he had the window rolled down. I whistled as I headed up to the front door to do some good. A father had to be willing to make his community better for his daughters.

And the other girls in his harem.

I reached the door and gave a sharp knock on it. I waited, humming in place. I enjoyed my powers. It was a wonder being a god. And having all the pussy that I could enjoy. My house was overflowing with barely legal girls for me to fuck. Incest and young twat. It was the best.

I knocked again when I heard footsteps. A woman answered. Blonde, blue eyes, a friendly smile on her lips. She was a MILF in all the right ways, her t-shirt molding around her large tits and a pair of mom jeans that didn't hide how fit she was.

A wedding ring sparkled on her right hand, my dick throbbing.

"Hi," I said, smiling at her. "I'm Michael Horne, and you're going to be friendly and helpful, answer all my questions, and do whatever I say with eagerness, right?"

The prickling across my thoughts as I used my power was something I had gotten used to. It burned as the commands I gave her were outside of her normal desires. She winced, her face contorting with the pain as I rewrote her brain waves with mine. Then her smile returned.

"Of course, Michael," she said with an eager and friendly manner. "What can I do for you?"

"What's your name and who's home with you?"

"I'm Mandy Christine Shepherd, and my son and youngest daughter are home with me," she said brightly.

"Oh, good, I wanted to talk to you about your son," I said. "Let's talk in your living room."

"Of course, of course," she said, opening her door wide for a strange man and ushering me in. She was utterly relaxed and so eager. "Would you like a glass of iced tea or a soft drink?"

"Iced tea would be fine," I said, noting how well-maintained the house was. She was no slob. She had everything clean and organized. It was well-decorated. I spotted a family portrait of Mandy, her husband, and their three children. Two daughters and the problematic son. He didn't look like a drug dealer in the picture.

I headed to the living room and sat on the couch. I looked around at the knickknacks as she bustled in the kitchen. She was proud of her house. A good homemaker and not some woman that went to work. She was also in good shape.

I hoped Scott hadn't been her pilates instructor. An anger bubbled in me for a moment. Cheating wives had to be punished, and the men who fucked them were the lowest of the low.

Mrs. Shepherd returned with the glasses of iced tea. She handed me one and sat on the other end of the couch from me. I sipped it, savoring the refreshing zest of lemon in the tea, and smiled, nodding my appreciation.

Before I could ask, a girl of about eighteen wandered in. She had blonde pigtails that fell down the front of the t-shirt she wore. She had on shorts, her legs long and tan. She was just like my Kitten. So delicious. I bet she was a virgin.

"Hey, Mom," she said.

"Amber, this is Mr. Horne," Mrs. Shepherd said. "He's come to talk about... Well, I'm not sure what it is he's here to talk about."

"Now, Mrs. Shepherd, did you know that your son is dealing drugs?" I asked her as Amber sat down on the recliner.

The color drained from the mother's face while Amber rolled her eyes. Mrs. Shepherd's glass shook in her hand, the ice cubes rattling. "Hank is selling drugs? Where? At his college? Why would he do that?"

"I thought you didn't know," I said. "Right?"

"Of course not!" Mrs. Shepherd gasped in indignation. "If I had known, I would have tried to stop it. So would have his father."

"Call your son down," I said, nodding to the woman. She was seeming more and more like a good wife. That made my dick hard. Good wives were such attractive beauties. Like good daughters. "I'll straighten him out."

"Of course." She stood up and shouted, "Hank! Hank, you get your keister down here right now, young man! Right now!"

"What?" he shouted from upstairs.

"Now!" she shouted.

"Fine, fine," he groused from upstairs.

Mrs. Shepherd shook her head. She looked so furious now. Her wedding ring glinted on her hand. She had some of her wedding photos with a collection of family pictures on one wall, a much younger woman looking so happy with her husband.

My wife had not been faithful despite that same smile on our wedding day. "Mrs. Shepherd, have you ever cheated on your husband?"

"No, no," she answered, having to tell me the truth. "In fact, I've only been with one guy. David."

I smiled. That made me even harder. I flicked over to Amber as Hank stomped around upstairs. "And are you a good girl, Amber? A virgin? Answer truthfully and obey me with eagerness."

My thoughts prickled even worse with her. Amber did not want to answer or obey me. Her face contorted. She shook her head then blinked and rubbed at her forehead as she said, "I'm a virgin, Mr. Horne."

"A daddy's girl, right?" I asked, my dick aching so hard.

She nodded and muttered, "I guess."

"You are," I said, focusing on her. "You want to love your daddy, but you have to learn how to do that. How to please him in every way possible."

My thoughts hardly burned at that. She did want to please her father, just maybe not how I intended. I loved how she nodded.

"And don't worry, I'll have your mother teach you after we deal with your brother." God, my dick was so hard. A faithful wife and a virgin daddy's girl? How could I not be excited? There were perks to being a god. And enjoying these delights was one of them. It was wrong for a man to fuck another man's wife, but I wasn't a man. Not any longer.

Hank slinked downstairs. He came into the living room, shifting on his feet. I stared at the young man. I had to put him on the straight and narrow. "Hank, you will never sell drugs or take illegal drugs again, do you understand me?"

That hurt. My thoughts burned to change him. But I endured it as he staggered back and clutched his head. He must really like doing drugs. I could feel it in his mind as I rewrote his thoughts. How it had twisted him. His parents hadn't noticed his addiction. But...

I snuffed it out with a thought. I rewrote those parts of the brain.

"Instead of fixating your energies on fucking around," I growled, "you're going to study hard. Be a good man. Find a good woman. Get married. Have a family. Be responsible instead of a slacker loser! Now, I bet you have homework that you need to get done."

"I do," he gasped, his head still shaking. He panted, sweat pouring down his face.

"Then get to it," I said. "Don't leave your room until I'm gone. Things are going to change. Your father is in charge of the house, and what he does with your mother and sisters is okay. Now go!"

The boy staggered away.

"Wow," Amber said, staring at me as her brother stumbled up the stairs.

"You just..." Mrs. Shepherd bit her lower lip. "Did you really help him? Did he really stop? I can't believe this, Mr. Horne? My husband and I have tried to get him to study and care about his lessons, but he just fights us on it all. He doesn't seem to care the way he should. We've tried so hard."

"That's okay," I told her. I'm a god." I smiled at her. "And, like I said, things are going to change. Your husband is the head of the household, right?"

"Of course," she said. I didn't even feel a whisper.

"So whatever he wants to do is okay," I said. "Including fuck your daughters."

That caused the burn. Mrs. Shepherd gasped, her face twisting while needles rained across my thoughts. She shook her head, her breasts rising and falling in her t-shirt. I was so ready for this. Amber stared in shock.

"And daddy's girls like you want to please their fathers in every way, including their bodies, and that's okay," I told Amber. This didn't burn half as much. There might have been an attraction to her father already. An Electra complex lurking inside of that eighteen-year-old virgin. She still blinked. "Now, we have to teach you how to love your father. Mrs. Shepherd and Amber, both of you get naked, then you're going to teach your daughter to blow me. Now, remember, I'm a god, so it's not cheating with me. You're not being unfaithful to David if you have sex with me."

I waited for the burning to stop and mother and daughter to have fully accepted the programming. They were both blinking, Mrs. Shepherd rubbing at her head. Then she stared at me in this new light. This feverish light.

"A god," she moaned. "No cheating." She quivered. "I've always wanted to be with another man, but I could never, ever break my vows. I love David, but you're a god, Mr. Horne. Oh, that's amazing."

The married beauty peeled off her t-shirt in a flash. She peeled it up and over her breasts constrained in a purple bra. She reached behind her and unhooked the bra. The straps shifted on her shoulders, the cups sliding.

I groaned as she unveiled her breasts. They were big and lush, just what I had been hoping for. They were a pure delight to witness. I smiled at the sight of them, my dick throbbing so hard. What a wonderful discovery. A woman this faithful deserved the reward of my cock.

Then Amber peeled off her own top. She wasn't wearing a bra. With her small breasts, she didn't need one. She had hard, pink nipples much lighter than her mother's. Her hazel eyes were bright while her mother's blue eyes were sultry and full of hunger.

Amber had this bright blush on her cheeks as she wiggled out of her shorts. Her mother's was a subtler hue, but there was a bit of red on her cheeks. Fetching on the married woman. Her large breasts swayed as she worked off her jeans, her eyes staring at my crotch.

Her tongue flicked over her lips.

She stepped out of her jeans and peeled off her socks while her daughter drew in a deep breath, hooking her waistband her pink panties with her thumbs. Then she shoved them off revealing a trimmed, blonde bush that was hiding her virginal delights.

"Very nice," I said, my dick throbbing.

Then Mrs. Shepherd peeled off her gray panties. Clearly, she wasn't expecting any amorous fun today since she wore a mismatched set of bra and panties. That just added to the appeal of this married woman. Her blonde bush sprang into view, trimmed like her daughter's. Had she been giving Amber grooming tips like a good mother should?

I hoped so.

With them both naked, I peeled off my shirt and threw it to the side, saying, "Mrs. Shepherd, you're going to have to help your daughter learn all this, so be very helpful and give her tips."

Hardly a whisper on my thoughts now as she said, "Of course, Mr. Horne. Your, uh, godness." She blushed. "I don't know how to address you."

"Mr. Horne is fine," I answered. Then I smiled and said to Amber, "First thing you have to learn is how to undress your father when he wants a blowjob. He'll want his little girl to kneel before him and undo his fly. So..."

"Come on, Amber," Mrs. Shepherd said. "He's right. Your father likes it when I do that."

"Okay, Mom," Amber said. She dropped to her knees before me. She trembled, licking her lips. I could see the nervousness in her hazel eyes. This was something new for her. She had never seen a man's cock before.

She reached out with trembling hands and undid the fastener of my jeans. As she opened the fly, the zipper rasped down. She swallowed, staring at my boxers beneath. She pulled those down, her eyes so wide as she looked at the bulge. She swallowed, working down the jeans.

"Don't be afraid," Mrs. Shepherd said. She knelt beside her daughter. "He's not going to hurt you. Neither Mr. Horne nor your father would ever do that to you. Okay?"

"That's right," I said. "After your father, you listen to your mother and obey and believe her."

A little prickle as Amber nodded her head. She licked her lips and hooked my boxers now. She drew them down. My cock caught on the waistband, bending before it sprang out. She gasped at the sight of my big, throbbing man's dick before her.

It thrust at her face. She shuddered, her breathing quickened as she stared at my dick. She licked her lips as her mother glanced up at me. Then she leaned closer to me. The married woman's breath washed over the tip of my cock.

"First, start by kissing his dick," the MILF moaned as she smooched the tip of my cock. She had such a wonderful mouth. Her lips felt delicious on mine. I glanced at her wedding photo. Such a loving wife. I felt honored to have her kissing my cock. "Then lick him."

Her tongue danced over my dick. That felt just amazing. I shuddered as that happened. The pleasure of her tongue caressing me was a treat. My face contorted with the passion of her swirling her tongue around my crown.

"And lick at the slit to get the precum," Mrs. Shepherd moaned, her tongue being so naughty to do just that. I groaned at it. She had just an amazing tongue. She was doing such wicked things to me. "Mmm, he'll like that, and the precum is delicious."

"Okay, Mommy," Amber said while I nodded my agreement.

"Now you try, sweetie," Mrs. Shepherd said as she handed my cock over to her daughter. "Just like I showed you. Okay?"

"Yes, Mommy," Amber purred and kissed the tip of my cock.